the real reasons HoG turned down my offer

1 view

XMortiisX

Oct 15, 1997, 3:00:00 AM10/15/97

1. i'm racist
2. they're racist
3. i'm gay
4. i'm pro-choice
5. i'm black
6. i sell trial 7"s
7. i'm gay
8. i talk to don devore
9. hey! i'm just an ass!

Alexander T!

UPC 666

Oct 15, 1997, 3:00:00 AM10/15/97

i talk to don devore i just won't be ordering anything from him ever. we
support altenative lifestyles so if you want to be a black gay racist
homophobe it's alright.
can't argue with the ass thing.
sean

"Do you compute?"
-Drive Like Jehu-

Kinko123

Oct 15, 1997, 3:00:00 AM10/15/97

>6. i sell trial 7"s

hey! i thought those were free!

dbrens

brian david

Oct 15, 1997, 3:00:00 AM10/15/97

dude, that comp space was never even guranteed. and the reason we declined is because i didnt appreciate you trying to donkey punch me the
other night. that shit hurts. still got a bruise on my mother fuckin head. i wont even start about my rectum...

brian david