John Denver

Oddball McQueerbag

Feb 21, 2002, 4:57:01 PM2/21/02
Thats right, John Denver. Hes better than your Dave Matthews will
ever be. And your probably saying, but Oddball, can you be serious,
oh fo shizzle my nizzle. Dave Matthews isn't half the perform John
Denver is. You all suck for listening to him, or even caring about
him and that thing that they call a "band" screw you all.

Oddball McQueerbag
John Denver fan and Dave Matthews hater for LIFE!!!!!

MJHamilton

Feb 21, 2002, 5:04:57 PM2/21/02
< p l o n k >

"Oddball McQueerbag" <mcque...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

John Reece

Feb 21, 2002, 7:03:05 PM2/21/02
Get aids.

Matt Dwyer

Feb 21, 2002, 7:42:58 PM2/21/02
Wow. You listen to John Denver. Sucks to be you.

~matt

Admiral Stockdale

Feb 21, 2002, 7:52:39 PM2/21/02
Man, come up with something else. The aids thing is 1) Old 2) Not
offensive, just immature.

"John Reece" <cpt_...@attbi.com> wrote in message

GeneWildersHair

Feb 21, 2002, 7:55:43 PM2/21/02
While I have nothing against John Denver, I would have to agree with John
here. So with that I leave you this quote: "shall you slip and break your
head open in a puddle of aids".
--
-Jay
"I'm as mystified now as when I started. I'm no closer to understanding the

Kool-Aid Man

Feb 21, 2002, 7:53:17 PM2/21/02
Man, if you look past the name "John Denver" he actually has some decent
folk stuff. "Leavin' On A Jetplane" is the only thing I can think of,
but I am sure there is more....well, maybe not....you are right.

--
Bustin through walls and yellin'...OHHHH YEAAAHHHH!

"so please have your people contact my people, I'll have my people reach
your other people who should in turn speak to some people who are not
quite officially my other people but who have agreed to stand in if
needed..." (Todd Snider)

Common Sense tells you how to reply to me....

GeneWildersHair

Feb 21, 2002, 8:23:50 PM2/21/02
Hey now, don't knock John Denver!

Pmkn00

Feb 21, 2002, 8:23:26 PM2/21/02
i love john denver, and he's one of dave's heroes (cept he had that drinking
problem...2-17-97) but i guess this guy does not know that john died in a
tragic plane crash in a plane he himself was flying. oh well, with a name like
oddball mcqueerbag, what more can you expect. he probably still thinks Tupac is
alive.

dustin

John R

Feb 21, 2002, 8:32:34 PM2/21/02
Tupac died??? When???

McQueerBag
"Pmkn00" <pmk...@aol.com> wrote in message

Mr. Sparkle

Feb 21, 2002, 8:52:46 PM2/21/02
Click Message/Block Sender.

Worked for me :)

-Matt B

"Admiral Stockdale" <seatt...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Oooh! Look everyone! John learned how to post images today! What's that,
> 3 or 4 posts with pics?

> "John Reece" <cpt_...@attbi.com> wrote in message

> > "Admiral Stockdale" <seatt...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> > > Man, come up with something else. The aids thing is 1) Old 2) Not
> > > offensive, just immature.

D M C

Feb 21, 2002, 8:52:27 PM2/21/02
Remember when he stood up to the PMRC in Washington. They thought he was
going to be a schill for the conservatives and he totally blasted them!!!
He sided up with Zappa and Dee Snyder - citing one of his songs suffered bad
sales when conservitives claimed Rocky Mounntain High was about drug use...

John Denver rules!!
So does Bob Denver...

Duff Man

Feb 21, 2002, 10:04:07 PM2/21/02
Not to sound morbid, but anyone can outperform John these days....(seeing as
you use present tense).

>Thats right, John Denver. Hes better than your Dave Matthews will
>ever be. And your probably saying, but Oddball, can you be serious,
>oh fo shizzle my nizzle. Dave Matthews isn't half the perform John
>Denver is. You all suck for listening to him, or even caring about
>him and that thing that they call a "band" screw you all.

Patten
------------------
Could I have been a parking lot at Denny's? - My favorite misheard lyric.

Kool-Aid Man

Feb 21, 2002, 10:33:42 PM2/21/02
he probably still thinks Tupac is alive.

Sanctamonious non believer. Tupac is alive.

Greg L.

Feb 21, 2002, 10:49:12 PM2/21/02
Lets all remember...this post came from someone who calls himself MrQueerBag.
OK......

Peace- Greg

I will Build you a house, will you build mine tonight-- DMB
Lets Trade!!! My list- http://www.geocities.com/mydmblist/shows.html

Pip

Feb 21, 2002, 11:08:32 PM2/21/02
LOL. haven't heard that response before surprisingly.

~~Pip~~

On Fri, 22 Feb 2002 00:03:05 GMT, "John Reece" <cpt_...@attbi.com>

Matt Dwyer

Feb 22, 2002, 12:06:58 AM2/22/02
Ever hear of a little song called "Sunshine on my Shoulders?"

I was just fucking around with the Dnver comment...he really was a cool
dude, and he wrote a few good songs. Shit, anyone who sings with Kermit the
Frog is a cool guy in my opinion.

~matt

Kool-Aid Man

Feb 22, 2002, 8:21:41 PM2/22/02
Matt Dwyer wrote:
> Ever hear of a little song called "Sunshine on my Shoulders?"

Yeah...and it sucks ass.

I think it is because of that whole "Almost Heaven" song...I hate the
damn song. Every tourist that comes to WV thinks we have never in our
lives heard that song, so they proceed to drunkenly sing the chorus
repeatedly, and we don't have the heart to tell them that the song is
actually about Virginia, not West Virginia.

bigmeow

Feb 22, 2002, 10:03:43 PM2/22/02
just a lousy pilot. . . .

oscargrouch

Feb 22, 2002, 11:15:38 PM2/22/02
um...then how come the words go, "country road, take me home, to the place i
belong...WEST virginia, mountain momma, take me home...?"...

"Kool-Aid Man" <soulphis...@yahoo.commonsense> wrote in message

GeneWildersHair

Kool-Aid Man

Feb 23, 2002, 10:48:28 AM2/23/02
Blue Ridge Mountains, Shenendoah River are not in WV, but rather west

oscargrouch

Feb 23, 2002, 8:45:03 PM2/23/02
could you repeat that?

"Kool-Aid Man" <soulphis...@yahoo.commonsense> wrote in message

~ Lori ~

Feb 23, 2002, 9:29:34 PM2/23/02
<<could you repeat that?>>

In the west part of the state of Virginia, snookums....:)
Lor

oscargrouch

Feb 23, 2002, 9:40:57 PM2/23/02
so you're saying that johnny is waxing poetic about western virginia, as
opposed to the state of west virginia? hmm...quite confusing...

"~ Lori ~" <lorij...@home.com> wrote in message

Chris

Feb 23, 2002, 9:48:18 PM2/23/02
>so you're saying that johnny is waxing poetic about western virginia, as
>opposed to the state of west virginia? hmm...quite confusing...

Well, think of it like this: why would anyone sing about West Virginia?

;)

Chris
NP: The Exorcist
Impeach Bush to reply

oscargrouch

Feb 23, 2002, 9:58:38 PM2/23/02
didn't you know they added a new category to the grammys this year for
hoedown-incest-contemporary?

"Chris" <democ...@aol.comBush> wrote in message

Russ Steele

Feb 23, 2002, 9:44:28 PM2/23/02

Hey baby... where's my hug?

Kool-Aid Man

Feb 23, 2002, 10:00:50 PM2/23/02
why don't you just re-read it?

Again, the Blue Ridge Mountains and the Shenendoah River are not in
WV...they are in the western part of Virginia.

http://www.slipups.com/items/16524.html

oscargrouch

Feb 23, 2002, 10:11:54 PM2/23/02
i can't read.

"Kool-Aid Man" <soulphis...@yahoo.commonsense> wrote in message

MJHamilton

Feb 23, 2002, 10:51:39 PM2/23/02
In the fucking western part of the state known as Virginia...not the state
of West Virginia...

"oscargrouch" <leeYOURjack...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

Chris

Feb 23, 2002, 11:37:12 PM2/23/02
>didn't you know they added a new category to the grammys this year for
>hoedown-incest-contemporary?

No, I must've missed that one. Who's nominated? :)

Chris
NP: Clockers
Impeach Bush to reply

oscargrouch

Feb 24, 2002, 12:48:01 AM2/24/02
i heard the odds-on favorite is the robert randolph family band...

"Chris" <democ...@aol.comBush> wrote in message

oscargrouch

Feb 24, 2002, 12:49:17 AM2/24/02
you kiss the kids with that mouth?

"MJHamilton" <jil...@knology.network> wrote in message

freakmike3

Feb 24, 2002, 1:11:12 AM2/24/02
As long as you dont kiss the kids with your mouth open... it will be ok....

peace
mike=)

"oscargrouch"
<leeYOURjack...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

~ Lori ~

Feb 24, 2002, 10:56:31 AM2/24/02
<<As long as you dont kiss the kids with your mouth open... it will be
ok....>>

Don't sweat it, Grouchy's an expert on kissin' kids....;o)
~Lor

Chris

Feb 24, 2002, 12:59:47 PM2/24/02
>Don't sweat it, Grouchy's an expert on kissin' kids....;o)

Shouldn't that be "fondling"?

;)

Chris
NP: CNN
Impeach Bush to reply

oscargrouch

Feb 24, 2002, 2:19:59 PM2/24/02
either way, it's a lot more fun than with dried-up broads with blue hair...

"Chris" <democ...@aol.comBush> wrote in message

MJHamilton

Feb 24, 2002, 6:10:35 PM2/24/02
Sorry bout the language--it was not a good night...I was a bit ticked when I
read the NG last night...

Jill

oscargrouch

Feb 24, 2002, 10:09:15 PM2/24/02
don't censor yourself on my account...i love it...