Hey Chris G. or other Shore types........

Pete Fagerlin

Oct 15, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/15/99
Regarding your plank/a-frame shots................

I caught the last part of "Ride Guides" last night on OLN and some some
footage of some Norco guy riding planks and stunts on the Shore.

What made this guy's riding really interesting was that he was riding these
heinous stunts on an offroad unicycle.

Have you seen this super freak in action?

--

Pete Fagerlin
Cycling pictures, videos, and unopinionated diatribes can usually be found

Chris G

Oct 15, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/15/99
Hey Pete,

Yes, I have seen him a few times out riding, once I got to ride along for a bit
once and see him in action. His name is Chris Holm, he is pretty amazing. There
is a big segment on him in the video North Shore Extreme III, where he pretty
well cleans "The Flying Circus" which is one of the North Shores toughest
trails.

Chris G