PA, NJ, NY transsexual model

1 view
Skip to the first unread message

StefaniMor

12 Apr 1999, 03:00:0012/04/1999
Hi, my name is Stefani Moore. I am an attractive, pre-op transsexual looking
for modelling work in the PA, NY, NJ areas.

If you'd like to see a few of my pix, you can view them at:
http://www.geocities.com/westhollywood/chelsea/5717/morephoto.html

Sincerely,
Steffie

Claudia W.

14 Apr 1999, 03:00:0014/04/1999

WARNING, REALITY SHOCK

Hi Stefani,

My name is Claudia and what I will write now will NOT make you happy.

I came across your message via a search on Deja News. I am myself used to be
a TS and have been PostOP for 10 years, I am hitting 30 now, I am an active
poster at the German NG relating to the subject (being German).

First of all let me tell you that I visited your HP and I felt offended by
the partly vulgar language you expressed there. You might think now, well,
what does she care, none of her business. Well, I'll make it mine. The
reason why TSgirls have such a bad image in public is NOT only the way the
paid performers (usually drag queens or regular females) present themselves
at the Jerry Springer Show (a bad example, but it has a massive impact on
"peoples" opinion), but mostly the way they present themselves. And the way
you present yourself to the public on your Web Pages is like a whore. A
cheap one. And all the people that click on your page will form an image of
TSgirls after going there. Now, there is already a lot of shitty and kinky
stuff about TS on the web, why add more? This was the first thought..

Secondly, it takes more to be tall and skinny to be a model. I don't know
how long you've been on hormones girl, but you are far from finished. Your
face still looks very male. Make up is ment to enhance our positive and
beautiful features, but it can also work the reverse way like on older women
and on TS who are trying to cover up male traces and then end up making
themselves look like drag queens..........

I know that this sounds hard, but you better hear it from me than from one
agency bitch that looks you up and down smiling and says in a killing
friendly way: Have you ever considered working as a male model? .......

Lastly
a tip:
If you ever consider gender reassignment surgery, why are you letting the
world know that you are TS? This is one I will never understand. It is one
thing to post to NG's under a NG-name. It's another thing to hang your
pictures on the web. Just take it from me: this world is a very small place.
Things that go around come around. I had to learn this the hard way.

I fully understand your desire to share your newly self with others. But you
might reconsider the way you are doing it right know. Reconsider being a
model. It could save you inner harm. The market is full with stunningly
beautiful 14 year olds....... Shade down on that make up girl and get some
decent dressing. And get that terrible homepage of the net. Concentrate on
your transition and the possibilities you have for your future.

If you have any questions or you want to send me a hate mail , they say I
got a damaging mouth and blood...@yahoo.com

Love Claudia W.

StefaniTS

15 Apr 1999, 03:00:0015/04/1999
Claudia,

The thing that makes no sense to me is that you sign your post "love." Most
people who have any tact, or express any love at all, find at least one thing
positive to say. In the last month since constructing my web site I've rec'd
1000's of emails expressing extreme thanks, empathy, gratitude, and
platitudes. Your hate mail is the first I've rec'd, and the fact that you
chose to do so publically, rather privately, makes me think you've got some
sort of personal axe to grind. Is it the fact that I'm thin that bothers you?
Lighten up!

A lot of what was written, that probably bothered you, was written
tongue-in-cheek. When you went through the sex change, they obviously removed
your sense of humor as well.

Sorry I don't live up to your standards. But I love my life, and certainly
don't intend on changing for you.

If I was a whore, would I be posting on a models newsgroup looking for
legitimate work? Since posting my message I've rec'd several offers of work,
so obviously not everyone agrees with your assessment.

Unsincere,
Steffie
http://www.geocities.com/westhollywood/chelsea/5717/photoalbum.html

Claudia W.

16 Apr 1999, 03:00:0016/04/1999
Hi there

>The thing that makes no sense to me is that you sign your post "love."
Most
people who have any tact, or express any love at all, find at least one
thing
positive to say. In the last month since constructing my web site I've
rec'd
1000's of emails expressing extreme thanks, empathy, gratitude, and
platitudes. Your hate mail is the first I've rec'd, and the fact that you

chose to do so publicly, rather privately, makes me think you've got some

sort of personal axe to grind. Is it the fact that I'm thin that bothers
you?
Lighten up!

RE: I was simply expressing my opinion, call me conservative but I went
through my post again and I can't really see any "hate" in it. And I don't
have anything whatsoever personally against you. My motivation was ,well,
lets call it a disagreement over style as well as an advise from somebody
that's "been around". And, most people that DO disagree with your page are
hardly telling you about it. They would simply click on your link, expecting
whatever and then think: aah I thought so, see, THAT'S what THEY are like.
.......and be reconfirmed of the last Jerry Springer sequence. (Now here is
somebody I really hate and I'm European.....) There is a discussion going on
about him at soc.support.transgendered which is also somehow relating to our
little exchange, check it out.......

>A lot of what was written, that probably bothered you, was written
tongue-in-cheek. When you went through the sex change, they obviously
removed
your sense of humor as well.

RE: What makes you think I ever had any humor? By the way, humor is a
matter of interpretation, but I just can't see how "or is it the fuck me
look" is funny. I would call that vulgar.

>Sorry I don't live up to your standards. But I love my life, and certainly
don't intend on changing for you.

RE: I'm fine with that. Who am I to tell you how you should live your life?
Actually I saw my post as -even though pretty provocative- sisterly advise.
What you do with it is your business of course.

>If I was a whore, would I be posting on a models newsgroup looking for
legitimate work? Since posting my message I've rec'd several offers of
work,
so obviously not everyone agrees with your assessment.

RE: I never said you are a whore. I said you present yourself LIKE one.

I am sorry if I hurt your feelings with my direct approach. I do wonder
however why it bothers you that I responded puplicly, since you are the one
that chose to be public in that form first. Don't think I am going around
sending critiques because I'm a fat, cokebottleglassed, frustrated bitch;
most sisters would kill to look and pass the way I do. Also, this is not a
preop postop thing, I am beyond that. I was just stating my honest opinion
and felt that you needed a little kick to come to terms with
reality................. If I wouldn't feel for you, I wouldn't have written
you.

That's all

Love, Claudia

Claudia W.

19 Apr 1999, 03:00:0019/04/1999
Correction

The discussion ist not on ..support.transgendered....
but on alt.support.srs

Claudia

StefaniTS

23 Apr 1999, 03:00:0023/04/1999
Claudia,

In giving your post more thought, i've decided that i do agree with some of
your comments. It's caused me to re-evaluate some of the material that is on
my web site. Originally, i wanted to use the web site to present a very
intimate portrait of myself. But already i can see how people can easily
misconstrue my intentions. So i have deleted the more personal pages that deal
with my biography, as well as the "come fuck me look" comment, and re-phrased
it "come hither look."

Too, i've rec'd some email from minors (a 14 yr old) who have accessed my
page. For this reason alone, i feel it is wise to tone down some of the
language, and information i presented. But i will not remove any of the pix.
They are not X rated. I am proud of who i am, and how i look.

BTW, don't put me in a class with the trash on the Jerry Springer show.
Please. I come from a good family, have a Masters degree, and a lot more class
that the misfits Springer puts on the air.

Stay sweet,
Steffie

StefaniTS

23 Apr 1999, 03:00:0023/04/1999
For those who wish to access my web site, you can reach it at:

http://www.geocities.com/westhollywood/chelsea/5717/index2.html

Stefani Moore