Slip 'n Fall

Archer

Dec 17, 2004, 10:32:05 PM12/17/04
There are alot of posts I may not get to because I'm recovering from
slip 'n fall in my own shower last evening.

Went to ER
CT of head was ok, mild concussion, headache, 6 stitches forehead into
scalp (hit tub faucet 'n other stuff)
bruises, followup w/my doc.

Hurting alot more than. Need rest.

--
» ;o)'s Archer^Jo^Lula
» Correct contact addy is: jabberwockjo 'at' comcast 'dot' net

metta

Dec 18, 2004, 12:03:05 AM12/18/04

"Archer" <m...@privacy.net> wrote in message

> There are alot of posts I may not get to because I'm recovering from
> slip 'n fall in my own shower last evening.
>
> Went to ER
> CT of head was ok, mild concussion, headache, 6 stitches forehead into
> scalp (hit tub faucet 'n other stuff)
> bruises, followup w/my doc.
>
> Hurting alot more than. Need rest.

ow ow ow! it hurts my head just to read that.

hope you got good drugs and feel better soon...

-kelly

saavik

Dec 18, 2004, 12:56:15 AM12/18/04
Yee-owch!
That's awful, but glad you got thoroughly checked out.
Hope you get feeling better soonest.

Margo

Melissa

Dec 18, 2004, 1:38:55 AM12/18/04
{{{{Archer}}} I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers for this, and for
everything!!

Melissa

"Archer" <m...@privacy.net> wrote in message

lauren

Dec 18, 2004, 2:14:07 AM12/18/04

OUCH!! Sorry ArcherJo, hope you head feels better soon!

lauren
------------------

(Archer)

Squirrely

Dec 18, 2004, 5:29:49 AM12/18/04
YOu take care sweetie. I am sorry this happened to you. Sending healing
vibes your way.

--
Love and hugs to all
Good thoughts coming your way too.

Squirrely Jo

"Archer" <m...@privacy.net> wrote in message

DDRitch

Dec 18, 2004, 6:44:03 PM12/18/04
> I'm recovering from
>slip 'n fall in my own shower last evening.

Owie Owie Owie.......oh so sorry this happened. You take care of YOU right
now. Just sit and rest.....that mild concussion is not MILD.....BTDT.
Dana
"Dare to be average"
Remove stopewe to directly e-mail me

Message has been deleted

Vashti

Dec 19, 2004, 8:50:12 AM12/19/04
Archer wrote:
> There are alot of posts I may not get to because I'm recovering from
> slip 'n fall in my own shower last evening.
>
> Went to ER
> CT of head was ok, mild concussion, headache, 6 stitches forehead into
> scalp (hit tub faucet 'n other stuff)
> bruises, followup w/my doc.
>
> Hurting alot more than. Need rest.

{{{Jo}}}

Please do get loads of rest and get well soon, I'm so glad you went to
the ER to get yourself checked over!

Vashti

Vashti

Dec 19, 2004, 9:02:48 AM12/19/04
zho...@cat.com wrote:

> You know they make mats for the shower floor to prevent that? Hope you have a swift
> recovery.

I've got a non-slip tiled shower floor and I *still* manage to have
accidents now and then... for me the solution will have to be relearning
the habit of *sitting down* when washing my feet. I used to have a
plastic stool in the shower for just that purpose but somehow it got
tidied away at some point, I'll be putting it back now though.

Vashti

Nancy Herring

Dec 19, 2004, 1:25:13 PM12/19/04
{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{Jo}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

I guess if your going to do that you best be doing it right.

Hope you feel better real soon.
Nancy H.

"Archer" <m...@privacy.net> wrote in message

Mike-UK

Dec 19, 2004, 3:59:50 PM12/19/04
On Fri, 17 Dec 2004, Archer wrote:

> There are alot of posts I may not get to because I'm recovering from
> slip 'n fall in my own shower last evening.
>
> Went to ER
> CT of head was ok, mild concussion, headache, 6 stitches forehead into
> scalp (hit tub faucet 'n other stuff)
> bruises, followup w/my doc.
>
> Hurting alot more than. Need rest.

Take as much as you need, and then have a break too. :)

Easy does it.

--

www.deja-moo.co.uk/~mikesweb
When the "official" line is an obvious construction,

"What I want to know is..."
(Edison Carter - 20mins into the future)

"Aaaaaagh!" - Katherine Harris
www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/1027042harris1.html
www.buzzflash.com

Randy

Dec 19, 2004, 4:33:41 PM12/19/04
Um, were you celebrating your 21st birthday in the bathtub again?
Keepin' you in my thoughts and prayers... say the word and I'll
blow you a kiss for your boo-boos. I'd carry you around were I
there in person. You know. Well, metaphysically at least...

"Archer" <m...@privacy.net> wrote in message

Lori

Dec 20, 2004, 3:01:48 AM12/20/04
DDRitch wrote:

HOLY MOLY!! ((((((JO))))))),
Sheesh, I go away for a few days & look at what happens!!! =-O :-( I'm
so sorry you're goin' thru this...know my heart is w/ya cuz I care aboutcha.
Kindly,
LoriB.o.B.
ps-did my dang hotmail wrk??? I get my email but what the heck's goin'
on w/your addy??? I used the right one...somebody else had the "right"
one bounce back too so maybe it's not just me??!! Anyway, heck w/it for
now, sorry I didn't get to call you 2day...will soon & then will
exchange that info ...when I know my dang email's only goin' 2 where I
want it to!!!xxxooo

Archer

Dec 20, 2004, 4:44:37 PM12/20/04
Hi folks,

Healing continues, some bruises have started to fade, hurting is
lessening which I am *positive* is a result of you keeping me in your
thoughts.

Today I've been reading AMF and trying to catch up a bit not in any
particular order. Slowing down, getting tired now.

Listen. You are all the loveliest people.

Thank you & big hugs, Jo

Archer

Dec 20, 2004, 4:42:49 PM12/20/04
LOL, zhombie :) My tub has a non skid surface. I had L leg up to climb
out when all hell broke loose. I'd continue trying to paint a pic of
how I sorta remember it, but there's blank spaces. Remember OOPS, pain,
blood, pain. Jim got me to ER in terry robe 'n boots, towel on head, no
glasses or hearing aid and nekked under robe. TMI? Love, Jo

Sun, 19 Dec 2004 zho...@cat.com wrote:

> You know they make mats for the shower floor to prevent that? Hope you have a swift
> recovery.

> On Fri, 17 Dec 2004 22:32:05 -0500, Archer <m...@privacy.net> indirectly manipulated
> photons emitted by my display thusly:
>
> >~There are alot of posts I may not get to because I'm recovering from
> >~slip 'n fall in my own shower last evening.

Nanny

Dec 20, 2004, 11:52:36 PM12/20/04
Darn, Jo! You get plenty of rest and take care of that little head and
other body parts. Those type falls are not good, nor good for us. Nanny Bo
Glo

"Archer" <m...@privacy.net> wrote in message

Archer

Dec 21, 2004, 3:40:49 PM12/21/04
Hi Kelly,

Got offered Vicodin but I cannot tolerate any opioids. :( Excedrin
helped. Thanks for thinking of me.

Hugs, Jo

Archer

Dec 21, 2004, 3:41:53 PM12/21/04
Hi Margo,

I like that word Yee-owch :) Much nicer than the ^&#$! uttered by me at
that moment! I'm still on the mend but am getting there. Thanx much!

Hugs, Jo

Archer

Dec 21, 2004, 3:42:25 PM12/21/04
Thanks, Melissa. Everything is a good idea! :) I'm getting better.

Hugs, Jo

Archer

Dec 21, 2004, 3:43:16 PM12/21/04
Hi Lauren, head is improving faster than rest of body though some
bruises are starting to fade. Thanks for thinking of me. Hugs, Jo

Archer

Dec 21, 2004, 3:44:18 PM12/21/04
SqJo, have been and will continue to take good care. Since my case of
stoopids, I've been taking only sponge baths while catching all the
healing vibes you're sending.:) Love, Jo

Archer

Dec 21, 2004, 3:45:07 PM12/21/04

18 Dec 2004 DDRitch wrote:

> Owie Owie Owie.......oh so sorry this happened. You take care of YOU right
> now. Just sit and rest.....that mild concussion is not MILD.....BTDT.

Hi Dana, I'm taking very good care - sitting & resting, sleeping 8 hrs
plus naps. Still pretty owie but improving. At least I didn't break
any bones and I've got a hard head <g> Thanks for your good thoughts.
Hugs, Jo

Archer

Dec 21, 2004, 3:47:03 PM12/21/04
Hi LoriB.o.B., I can feel your heart carin' about me and thank you
muchly. Nope I have received nothing from you via comcast nor hotmail.
I am getting lots of other msgs and a call to comcast ISP they said
nothing is wrong with server. I wish I understood why this problem is
happening to you. Are you positive you're using my correct addy?
Love 'n stuff, Jo

A Barna

Dec 21, 2004, 3:48:20 PM12/21/04
Archer wrote:

Sending Good Thoughts,
{{{{Jo}}}}

GramPaHugs,
Alex,

--

Any information is included for informational
or entertainment purposes only, is based on my

* Love radiating from 45.10n x 93.30w M/SP Mn
* <a href="http://home.mn.rr.com/apbiii">AOL Click</a>
* <a href="http://grampahugs.ath.cx/">AOL Click</a>

Archer

Dec 21, 2004, 3:48:13 PM12/21/04
Vashti, Thanks for your well wishes. I definitely got checked over at
the ER, quite a few times actually first with terry bathrobe flapping
open in the front then with hosp gown giving the back view. :o)'s,Jo

Archer

Dec 21, 2004, 3:49:08 PM12/21/04
Hi Nancy, Yup - I did a first class bang up job :) Thanks for all the
hugs. They feel wonderful! Love, Jo

Archer

Dec 21, 2004, 3:51:23 PM12/21/04
Hi Randy,

Yup, I was "celebrating" with my imaginary boyfriends (Hugh Jackman,
Viggo Mortensen and Ty Pennington). Guess I got distracted.

Word
Blow me a kiss.

Thanks, Randy.

If you tried to carry me around, even metaphysically, we'd be taking you
to the ER!!

Hugs, Jo

Archer

Dec 21, 2004, 3:53:51 PM12/21/04
Hi Nanny Bo Glo or Glow Bow :) Take a bow, Nanny dear. Doing my best
8hrs plus naps plus sitting in comfort zone zonking out on TV. Head and
body parts are improving albiet slowly. Your sweet and thoughtful msg
is a wonderful healing aid. Thanks so much! Love, Jo

Archer

Dec 21, 2004, 3:58:49 PM12/21/04
Hi MikeUK,

Took some though need more.<g> Feel I do need a break now.

I hope I don't develop ablutophobia :)

Thank you for thinking of me.

Hugs, Jo

P.S. My brother's moving to England after the first of the year to
manage the 2 nuclear reactors at the Hinkley plant (my hearing+phone um,
think the said Hinkley). He'll be there from 2-5 years. He 'n wife are
house hunting in Taunton (Somerset) starting January 8th. I'll probably
make a separate OT post as I'd like to pick all UKers brains here for
general information.

Archer

Dec 21, 2004, 4:04:44 PM12/21/04
Thank you, Alex.

Whatever you're sending, I'm receiving - gratefully.

I've missed you *so* much...focussing on website has taken an
abbreviated back seat. I'll get back to work soon and will likely be
picking you're brain again before you know it. Is that ok w/you?
You're my teacher, my "Go To" guy. :)

hugs, Jo

A Barna

Dec 21, 2004, 7:39:01 PM12/21/04
Hi Jo,

Archer wrote:
> Thank you, Alex.
>
> Whatever you're sending, I'm receiving - gratefully.
>
> I've missed you *so* much...focussing on website has taken an
> abbreviated back seat. I'll get back to work soon and will likely be
> picking you're brain again before you know it. Is that ok w/you?

You know it is. ^_^

> You're my teacher, my "Go To" guy. :)
>
> hugs, Jo

GramPaHugs,

Melissa

Dec 22, 2004, 9:36:26 AM12/22/04
Ty Pennington......ahhh...I'll leave that one alone! ;~) I'll just agree. I
love those hazel colored eyes! Or if they aren't they look that way! Seems I
am a sucker for them....... ;~)

--
Have A Merry Christmas &
A Happy New Year!

Melissa

"Archer" <m...@privacy.net> wrote in message

Archer

Dec 22, 2004, 12:27:02 PM12/22/04
T'wasn't Ty's eyes I first noticed :) Though they are beautiful.

I did notice Viggo's eyes first, then the rest. Hugh Jackman has the
whole package.

;o)'s, Jo

Wed, 22 Dec 2004 Melissa wrote:

> Ty Pennington......ahhh...I'll leave that one alone! ;~) I'll just agree. I
> love those hazel colored eyes! Or if they aren't they look that way! Seems I
> am a sucker for them....... ;~)
>
> --
> Have A Merry Christmas &
> A Happy New Year!
> *~ Remember the Reason for the Season~*
>
> Melissa
>
> "Archer" <m...@privacy.net> wrote in message
> > Hi Randy,
> >
> > Yup, I was "celebrating" with my imaginary boyfriends (Hugh Jackman,
> > Viggo Mortensen and Ty Pennington). Guess I got distracted.

<snip>

Squirrely

Dec 26, 2004, 3:12:43 PM12/26/04
I hope you are doing better still. Yeah if I were you I would only take
baths till you are more steady on your feet. Thinking of you alot.

--
Love and hugs to all
Good thoughts coming your way too.

Squirrely Jo

> SqJo, have been and will continue to take good care. Since my case of

Archer

Dec 27, 2004, 12:46:44 AM12/27/04
SqJo,

Stitches may come out Monday - hate to go out it's so **cold** and I
have a cold!! Maybe nurse friend will come by and take them out since
if I tried I'd end up w/big bald spot top front of head.

I graduated from sponge baths to getting into the tub. This jacuzzi is
higher than regular tub so what a farce it is getting out. Usually
getting on knees (which hurts on the non skid surface), reaching for
grab bar and finding the strength to pull myself up and out. During
this healing process it was more difficult but I'm improving. And I
know I need another grab bar installed.

Thanks so much for your cards - really boosted my spirits!

Love, Jo

Squirrely

Dec 31, 2004, 8:02:07 PM12/31/04
I hope you are doing well Jo,

I hope the stitches did come out. I can understand about you not wanting to
go out at all in this cold. I know we are not as cold as you are but it
still is cold to us like it is cold to you.

I hope you are being careful in the tub. I am glad you are improving and
that is a good idea about the grab bar.

Your welcome about the cards.

Happy New Year.

--
Love and hugs to all
Good thoughts coming your way too.

Squirrely Jo

"Archer" <jabber...@comcast.net> wrote in message

Archer

Jan 1, 2005, 2:14:59 PM1/1/05

Hi SqJo, I'm much improved though healing is slow - bruises are still
visible. Stitches are out. Now to get that 2nd grab bar strategically
placed. About the cards, sweetie - I'm worried about the amount $$ for
them and the $$ for postage. Is Jim working yet? Just concerned about
your budget though understand it makes you feel good to help others feel
good. Love, Jo

Squirrely

Jan 4, 2005, 8:33:12 PM1/4/05
Glad to hear you are much improved.

No problem about the cards. One of my groups love the card ministry that I
have going with so many and they have sent me some cards and stamps.

No Jim is not working yet.

I know what our budget is like. If it gets too tight I will stop.

--
Love and hugs to all
Good thoughts coming your way too.

Squirrely Jo

"Archer" <m...@privacy.net> wrote in message

Lori

Jan 5, 2005, 4:06:40 AM1/5/05
Squirrely wrote:

>Glad to hear you are much improved.
>
>No problem about the cards. One of my groups love the card ministry that I
>have going with so many and they have sent me some cards and stamps.
>
>No Jim is not working yet.
>
>I know what our budget is like. If it gets too tight I will stop.

*********************
(LoriB.o.B. jumps up wildly waving hands...) Hi SqJo & ArcherJo!!!
Your ears musta been ringin' yesterday,
((((((((((((((((((((SqJo))))))))))))!! MM & I were talkin' bout you!
(good stuff, of course!)
(((ArcherJo))), glad you're getting better!
Kindly,
LoriB.o.B.

Archer

Jan 5, 2005, 12:58:19 PM1/5/05
Sorry not posting much.
Hope to get to whine party
tooth ache long ago, got a crown, it's till hurting, need to see dentist
pinched nerve in neck causing pain shoulder to hand, arm and hand are so
cold
costo is *killing* me
head/chest cold is the pits, cough hurting costo'd ribs
two weeks ago sprained wrist, it's no better
typing ain't fun

it'll take me from now til 3:30 when I have to leave for my 4:15 appt to
hopefully get an explanation of what is going on w/kidney function, I am
getting so anxious.

Day 15 of Jim being home. Major headache.
Yells at me for being on computer - no reason, just cuz he can
Jan 10th he's back to work
Yay, well, little yay - at least it'll be back to 4 hrs or less of
untogetherness.

Oh - Sq I know you know your budget, wasn't critizing.

Love to both of ya, Jo

Wed, 05 Jan 2005 Lori wrote:

> *********************
> (LoriB.o.B. jumps up wildly waving hands...) Hi SqJo & ArcherJo!!!
> Your ears musta been ringin' yesterday,
> ((((((((((((((((((((SqJo))))))))))))!! MM & I were talkin' bout you!
> (good stuff, of course!)
> (((ArcherJo))), glad you're getting better!
> Kindly,
> LoriB.o.B.

melodymom

Jan 5, 2005, 6:18:15 PM1/5/05
{{{{{{{{{{{Archer Jo}}}}}}}}}} (didn't want squirrely jo to steal 'em -
she gets her own...) So sorry you're feelin' so bad. :(
luv&stuff,
melodymom

Archer

Jan 6, 2005, 3:23:07 AM1/6/05
thanks mm
feelin' worse
freezing snow/ice storm today
going out to dr slippin' and sliding
Jim insists on driving too close to car in front

BIGger worries - saw doc, kind, would not explain what the problem
actually is or what he suspects, I gave him lots of bkgr info (that he
may have had), just said, "you need to see a nephrologist", gave me a
name and phone #. All he said (since I kept pressing him for something
specific in my fibrofogged way) was that I had lost more kidney
function. Significant asked I? Kind old face of his just looked
pained/kinda sad trying to find another way to avoid replying.

So calling nephrologist later today to get appt. May be no big deal but
my doc's reactin has me stymied, confuzzled, and more anxious.

Storm had doc running way late. My 4:15 appt turned into a 6pm 1/2 hr
appt and there was still one patient waiting.

As we got close to home our 'area' had a power outtage. Had left heat at
65 so it was already 63 in here and went down to 59 before power came
back on at 9:30. I was wrapped in blankets, gloves, hat, & scarf on
couch with one battery light on and tried to inject some humor w/Jim
saying "No TV, radio, microwave, computer, lights, heat -- just us
sitting here or wandering w/flashlights. Omigod - just the two of us -
alone - what the hell are we gonna do since we don't have conversation
or anything else?" He actually laughed.

With power back on turned on PC, nuthin'. Called comcast tech support.
Some inexperienced idiot had me dancing thru hoops resulting in him
telling me I needed to buy and install a new NIC (network) card. That I
could "start my car but had no transmission" - no driver. I tried to
joke that I was the driver. Damn! Thought I. Shut down PC for the night
I thought. Figured what the hell and started it up again. Worked just
FINE!!!

Called jerks back, got a different guy - nice, gave me a refund, an
apology and got supervisor to ensure that the first idiot I spoke with
would be pulled off tech support for additional training. I also
suggested that they sign him up for English classes as his accent also
caused communication difficulties.

So here I am after 3:15a.m. not much energy, need to get to sleep soon
so I can have anxiety dreams.

I've begged Jim to not yell at me at all for the rest of his stay at
home time at least -- beyond that if he can control himself. Not sure
if that's possible but a girl can hope. Didn't dream of asking for
understanding or support and none was offered - that would've caused all
the planets to realign I'm sure.

Once some 'things' settle down/fall into place I'll get by on my own as
I always do.

babble babble blah blah

Love, Jo

melodymom

Jan 6, 2005, 1:28:15 PM1/6/05
{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{Jo}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

luvsya!
me

Archer

Jan 7, 2005, 2:57:28 PM1/7/05
mm, that felt *so* good. thanks. love ya more, jo

Thu, 06 Jan 2005 melodymom wrote:

> {{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{Jo}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}
>
> luvsya!
> me

Squirrely

Jan 7, 2005, 10:12:04 PM1/7/05
Yeah I bet it was all good stuff. ;-)

I bet you MM was telling you all about her Squirrely Jo and how it acts
just like me. LOL

No ringing ears here, just head pounding. ;-)

So glad to know your cancer scare was just that a scare. It makes my heart
feel so much better for you.

--
Love and hugs to all
Good thoughts coming your way too.

Squirrely Jo

"Lori" <banj...@comcast.net> wrote in message

Squirrely

Jan 7, 2005, 10:08:00 PM1/7/05
Jo,

I hope you get that tooth taken care of. Teeth problem can really affect our
bodies too if infected.

I feel for you with the pinched nerve in neck. I know how difficult that can
make it to keep up with the ng.

Oh man the old nasty costo. I feel for you. Really I do every time I cough.
I know sweetie what a bugger that can be.

I don't remember you saying anything about the sprained wrist before. Maybe
you did. Did that happen when you fell.

I hope you find out about what is going on with the kidney function. I feel
for you. I know that must be making you so anxious. I hope you get some real
good answers on this one.

I hope you do get a rest from your "Headache". So hopefully Monday will be a
better day for you for a while anyways.

I know Jo, that you weren't critizing, I know you just care. I am sorry, the
anger I have been dealing with and trying to fight is coming out in me big
time. I am trying to not let it but it did there. Sorry about that. My card
ministry is as important to me as my puter. Those are two of the major
things that keep me going.

It helps me too to keep the card ministry going because at least then I can
worry about something else. Did I send that person a card or not instead of
gee these things might be the tumors they are talking about. So it helps me
alot to be on the ng and support others and send out the cards to keep my
mind occupied with other things and others needing support. That way I don't
have time to have a pity party for myself. ;-)

I do know in my heart that you meant well and were just concerned. I
understand. Alot of others have been probably thinking the same thing. But
hey, I had most of my cards bought before Jim got layed off. Just needed to
get stamps. Now others for xmas have sent boxes of cards and stamps to keep
it going because they know how much it means to me to do that. Also I get
some cards free at times in the mail. So it is not a hardship on us yet. If
it does become so, I will stop. I do use my gift money sometimes or in the
past I was for that kind of thing also. I did at xmas too because of some of
it being stated this is for my card ministry. Just explaining so others know
I am not wasting money I need to survive. ;-)

Sometimes it depends on how I am doing as to how I will take something at
the moment. I don't know if some of this is possibly a tumor or if it is due
to the peri-menopause stuff. I haven't had a period since 10/20. I thought I
was getting it on 12/21 but the next day gone. So I hope all will bare with
me till I get this straightened out. I don't mean to bite. But I do. ;-(

--
Love and hugs to all
Good thoughts coming your way too.

Squirrely Jo

> Sorry not posting much.

Archer

Jan 8, 2005, 10:41:00 AM1/8/05
Sq,

Will call for dentist appt on Monday. Sprained wrist shoveling a 2x2
area of snow to make a spot for neighbors' cat to sit when he comes for
treats. To not aggravate back further used a dust pan and did just that
small area. Neck -> R hand issue already existed so apparently wrist
wasn't strong enough. Took 15 minutes.

Shrink doc referred me to nephrologist. Got an appt for 1/14. Shrink
doc was not specific as to how my kidneys are affected. He seemed to be
trying to avoid answering direct questions other than to say that this
was significantly different that the acceptable 15% loss I already had.
So I am anxious until I get some answers. Nephrologist will probably
order more tests before I get them. I dunno.

The non-communicative "Headache" has Monday off too <sigh>, he let that
slip yesterday after I said I couldn't wait until Monday while he was
playing bully the spouse. I woke up early today, have said nothing and
he's stomping around bellowing scaring the cats. Can't understand what
he's saying so don't respond.

Some previously updated info at my Thu, 06 Jan 2005 post right here to
mm. Just to keep typing (repeating) to a minimum.

You don't bite - didn't even feel like a nibble :) I know you've
had/have alot going on!

Love, Jo

Squirrely

Jan 12, 2005, 2:30:56 PM1/12/05
Did you get the dentist appt. Hope the wrist is doing much better.
Have you heard anymore on the kidney stuff. Are you able to breathe better
now that the headache is gone for part time. ;-)

--
Love and hugs to all
Good thoughts coming your way too.

Squirrely Jo

> Will call for dentist appt on Monday. Sprained wrist shoveling a 2x2

Archer

Jan 12, 2005, 11:37:31 PM1/12/05
Hi SqJo,

Haven't gotten to dentist yet. Wrist is the same - shoveled snow again
yesterday. It doesn't hurt unless I move it doing something. Will
discuss w/PCP tomorrow though the list of what to discuss with her is
lengthening so I'm not sure what will get priority.

I don't see the nephrologist until Friday 1/14 so don't have an update
on my kidney function. I'm becoming a basket case worrying about it.

It is better and am able to catch a breath since the 'headache' returned
to work yesterday. Just 3-4 hrs avg with both of us awake here at the
same time daily is fairly tolerable.

Love, Jo

Squirrely

Jan 14, 2005, 5:32:55 AM1/14/05
Oh Jo,

I wish you could get that tooth taken care of. Also wish you didn't have to
shovel snow so that wrist will heal.

Let me know how it goes with your PCP.

Glad the headache issue is better.

--
Love and hugs to all
Good thoughts coming your way too.

Squirrely Jo

"Archer" <m...@privacy.net> wrote in message

Archer

Jan 15, 2005, 3:52:36 AM1/15/05
I'll call dentist on Monday. I didn't shovel driveway - had to/wanted
to get bird/squirrel food to backyard feeders so needed to clear a path
- about 40' total. Gotta keep my outdoor critters happy because they
make me happy. I took alot of breaks because my lower back needed it
and it was so cold didn't notice much else.

Then it warmed up, heavy rains came washing away the snow and creating a
"pond" in part of the backyard, then temps dropped and we got more snow
- just an inch or so. No shoveling a path though I did clear a 2'x2'
area outside the back door where neighbor cat comes for a treat so his
butt would be more comfortable. :)

My PCP was terrific. In 50's again, heavy rain, heavy traffic - I was
40 minutes late! She's ordered the tests she wants so I'll get the
results a week or so after the blood draw. Have to 12 hr fast for
cholesterol check. It was a good visit, good talk.

By the time we got there temps had dropped and rain turned to snow/sleet
so now there's an inch of crunch ice snow.

For nephrologist update see my post
Subject: My kidneys are *fine* apparently

The headache has to work today, has Monday off and was supposed to take
me to get PCP's labwork done. His sister called about something so he's
accommodating her. Even if he gets home before lab closes, I don't
think I can fast that long so labs will have to be another day I guess.

Love, Jo

Squirrely

Jan 15, 2005, 3:22:40 PM1/15/05
Jo,

I do sure hope things turn out well for you and I did answer the other post
too.

Thank you for taking care of the critters. You are a good person.