Fabulous after Forty

ChiPhiMike

Jan 12, 1995, 1:38:15 AM1/12/95
WOW! I saw the pictorial in the Feb issue and boy was I impressed..

Those moms are babes!! Almost unbelieveable, especially that union worker
one towards the front, you almost have to look twice...

We have a term for it around here, its called "MILF"

It stands for "Mothers I'd Like to Fuck".
Maybe that is what they should have titled the section :)

-Just my $0.02
Mike
Michael Andreano Chi Phi Fraternity
Hoboken, NJ Stevens Insititute of Technology
------------
"Hoboken, Ooooooh, I'm dyin' again! " ..... Bugs Bunny

3Finger

Jan 12, 1995, 8:56:14 PM1/12/95
In article <3f2ion$k...@newsbf02.news.aol.com>, chiph...@aol.com
(ChiPhiMike) wrote:

> WOW! I saw the pictorial in the Feb issue and boy was I impressed..
>
> Those moms are babes!! Almost unbelieveable, especially that union worker
> one towards the front, you almost have to look twice...

It was very nice, and very overdue. BTW, that union worker is from Chicago
and was on local TV a few days ago signing autographs. She is 45 and a
grandmother (!)

3finger

kok...@gmail.com

Jul 27, 2013, 2:17:18 PM7/27/13

taylorala...@u.northwestern.edu

Nov 27, 2013, 6:21:56 PM11/27/13
THE INTERNET IS HERE

iva...@gmail.com

Dec 15, 2018, 1:46:26 PM12/15/18
Great

lord...@gmail.com

Jun 17, 2019, 9:53:44 AM6/17/19
Я в истории кста
I'm in history btw

lord...@gmail.com

Jun 17, 2019, 9:54:22 AM6/17/19

streco...@gmail.com

Dec 30, 2019, 1:04:36 AM12/30/19
четверг, 12 января 1995 г., 0:38:15 UTC-6 пользователь ChiPhiMike написал:
But what is the original source of this term (milf)? Or at least, how old is it?

David Terán Vera

Jul 31, 2022, 3:54:07 PM7/31/22
El jueves, 12 de enero de 1995 a las 0:38:15 UTC-6, ChiPhiMike escribió:
You are a visionary :D