Come and get your furry links *clapclap*

Luke Anders

Jul 30, 2003, 2:29:44 PM7/30/03

<music author="Will Smith" name="Men In Black">
...they're long and thin and slender![1]
Come and get your furry links *clapclap*
Available 'til September!
Come and get your furry links *clapclap*
Whether bi or straight or bender...
</music>

The furry side of Yiffle is closing down.

The links are available for anyone who wants them (for their own
website, perhaps). They are provided in raw textfile format, and
are separated into flat categories like 'yiff', 'fandom',
'lifestyle', 'fursuits' etc.

Email locandez (at) yiffle [dot] com for more details.

I don't read this newsgroup, btw, so if you want to tell me something,
you'll need to do it via email or on FurryMuck (user "Locandez",
predictably enough).

Locandez
(ol' barkbreath)

[1] Actual appearance of links may differ to those shown in the catalogue.

--

How many bored border collies could a bored public school
boarder hoard if a bored public school boarder was bordering

Co-worker #1: "A boolean variable has two possible values: true or false."
Co-worker #2: "Ummm... true?"