Apologies to fandom

Bart Bervoets

Feb 4, 2010, 11:04:43 AM2/4/10
To all those who feel i have hurt their feelings in the past, i had
no idea that i had bipolar and too many nice people have suffered
because of it, i feel i should have treated people better and i have
no explanation as to why i didn't.
How can a person cope knowing that he made people sad and cry.
I vow to become a better person, i want to and it has to.
I feel really sorry and i wished that i could make up for the past but
i can only change the future.
I'm sorry, mainly to the attendees of anthrocon and eurofurence, as
well for the organisers, i'm really sorry. I don't expect anything
exept maybe the recognition of my apologies.

Sunnylion formerly known as Nekobe

§ñühw¤£f

Feb 11, 2010, 4:57:33 PM2/11/10

Oh look at you! Still posting appologies after all these years.

I'd suggest you forget about it and move on. Everyone else has :)

HTH

Proof of Americas 3rd world status:
http://www.ramusa.org/
Cash for *who*?