Remember, furs, karma isn't limited to mundanes...

Ursus Californicus

May 14, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/14/99
A while ago, a young fur bared his soul here at the Homestead, and asked
advice on how to tell his parents that he was a bi-sexual fur. Many kind
furs gave him advice, including me. Later, he *most* gratiously thanked us
for the help. I must admit I felt a certain smug pleasure in having helped
him. And a tinge of hypocrisy, for I, too, had a secret I had not yet
shared with *my* loved one, or anyone else...

*WARNING* Ursus is about to ramble like a yiff-sick idiot about adult
topics. Young audiences are advised to change channels.

Yesterday, thanks in part to another fur who sought my advice (you know who
you are, guy), I confessed to my long-absent mate that I knew I was
bi-sexual. The bear was ready to go into his cave and prepare to starve
himself to death just to end things. It was *not* necessary! My mate gave
the situation considerable thought, and then informed me in no uncertain
terms that I was still loved, and that she was, in fact, moved that I was so
honest with her.

Fellow furs, I feel re-whelped. Much as I risked guffaws when I first
de-lurked some time ago, I stand on my hind legs now to tell you of my
experience. I am not sure why I need to do this. Perhaps to cry on the
collective shoulder. Perhaps to urge others who are reluctant to consider
being honest to re-consider. Perhaps out of pride in proclaiming that my
mate, Evil Bunney Wabbit, still loves me.

Ursus Californicus (Ursus to my friends)

"I support the right to arm bears!"

email: I love yiffing, but you'll have to take it out of my email address to
reach me!

ICQ: 35334602

V1.3:
FUGh6s A- C D++ H+++ M- P++ R+ T+++ W*** Z Sm+++ RLGP a++ cwn++ e++ f++ h++
iw+ j p sm+++

V1.4:
Pecu^f/>Feu B+ !BB C+ E++ I+ >M MM- N+ O+ >Sp/Sf T* f++ ma++

(Monotonous, isn't it?)
COMING SOON! My entire DNA sequence!

Aslanwolf1

May 15, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/15/99
...Come here, Bear...

...Aslan gives Ursus a big, Wolfie hug...

...then turns to the assembled Furs and says:
I know this Bear well. He is good and kind, and above all, honest and sincere.
I have
had the honor to meet this fine creaure in furson, my first ever RL
verification that I am
not alone in my furryness, able to finally see with my own eyes, and hold in my
own arms-
because of his kindness, I have finally stood before another and said: above
and
beyond everything else, first and foremost, I am a Wolf...and I am damned glad
to be one.
In his presence, I was able to say to a mundane who was with us: I, too, am a
Fur- something
I would have never had the stregnth to do on my own, and would have never
thought I would
be able to do.

Aslan Wolf

DawnWolf

May 15, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/15/99
"Ursus Californicus" <zoom...@pacbell.yiffing.net> wrote:

>*WARNING* Ursus is about to ramble like a yiff-sick idiot about adult
>topics. Young audiences are advised to change channels.

*grins* Yiff-sick adults are the best kind :o)

>Yesterday, thanks in part to another fur who sought my advice (you know who
>you are, guy), I confessed to my long-absent mate that I knew I was
>bi-sexual. The bear was ready to go into his cave and prepare to starve
>himself to death just to end things. It was *not* necessary! My mate gave
>the situation considerable thought, and then informed me in no uncertain
>terms that I was still loved, and that she was, in fact, moved that I was so
>honest with her.

*snugs you* I am glad for you, Ursus. That is indeed a most desirable
outcome to you baring your heart to her.

Ah, I could ramble on for many lines now, about trust, and honesty,
and how the two are necessary for any truly deep relationship ... but
then, you know all that :o)

Maybe let me say just this much: My mate knows things about me that
make me cringe. All the embarrassing kinks, weird fantasies, obnoxious
habits, etc ... has it lessened his love for me? Au contraire, mon
capitan! (done in the voice of "Q"). It feels _great_ to be able to
share who I am completely, and to know I will still be loved. *smirks*
Of course, that needs a lot of trust ... being honest is great, but
choose the furs you're honest _with_ wisely :o)

So, to close the post off: Congratulations once more, Ursus. You have
every reason to feel re-whelped. I wish you a long and happy (and
yiffy :o) relationship with your mate. *snuggles ya*

A happily rambling
DawnWolf

Kimba W. Lion

May 15, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/15/99
This is beautiful. This is _living_. BIG *HUG* to all of you!

Kimba

Paula Elise Solberg

May 16, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/16/99
In article <19990515053206...@ng-cl1.aol.com>,
aslan...@aol.com says...

> ...Come here, Bear...
>
> ...Aslan gives Ursus a big, Wolfie hug...

A large green Dragon hugs you both in her wings, I to have had the
pleasure of meeting Ursus and as a result have become this Good Bears
friend and in similar fashion this dragon offers her paw in friendship to
you, Aslan.

--
-=Zarkell=- -=Zarkela=- -=Zarkor=-
Male Female Herm

The Dragon rumbles contentedly

ICQ UIN# 3961799

AIM: Sheaea

Now on Furrymuck as Sheaea, Yiffnet as Zarkela, and maybe one or
two other places.

FDDmps5cd/CAmp2d/EH6dm/CWh3dms/FPs2cdm/Dm2dmr A++>++++ C>++ D->+++ H+++
M>+ P+>++++ R T W Z++ Sp++ RLAT a c d++ e+ f+ h+++ iwf+++ j>+ p->+ sm+>f+

Slick Fox

May 16, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/16/99
>Yesterday, thanks in part to another fur who sought my advice (you know who
>you are, guy), I confessed to my long-absent mate that I knew I was
>bi-sexual.

Bravo! That takes guts!

Honisty... its one of the bear assentals... (pwah i cant speel)
slickfox

Skytech

May 17, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/17/99
Ursus Californicus wrote:

> *WARNING* Ursus is about to ramble like a yiff-sick idiot about adult
> topics. Young audiences are advised to change channels.

Oh paradox! I'm (Checks a picture taken when he first came on the scene.
A small note says '88 and he remembers it was June.) almost twelve years
old but I'm an adult or so it seems. I wonder if I need to go over to
the little kids' table too?

> My mate gave the situation considerable thought, and then informed me in no > uncertain terms that I was still loved, and that she was, in fact, moved that > I was so honest with her.

Yay! Love wins!!

> Fellow furs, I feel re-whelped.

Why does that cause me to invision the term 'whelped again christian'?

> Much as I risked guffaws when I first de-lurked some time ago, I stand on my > hind legs now to tell you of my experience. I am not sure why I need to do > this. Perhaps to cry on the collective shoulder. Perhaps to urge others who > are reluctant to consider being honest to re-consider. Perhaps out of pride > in proclaiming that my mate, Evil Bunney Wabbit, still loves me.

Good for you! Homestead has proven again we are the all color network;
everyone's welcome.

Someone have a towel for my should?
--
La gvatanta vulpo (The vigilant fox)
Skytech

^^
<@@>
.D

http://www.globalfrontiers.com/dingovolf/skytech/index.html

Skytech

May 17, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/17/99
Kimba W. Lion wrote:

> This is beautiful. This is _living_. BIG *HUG* to all of you!

BIG HUUGY FURPILE!!

--
La gvatanta vulpo (The vigilant fox)
Skytech

^^
<OO>
.D

http://www.globalfrontiers.com/dingovolf/skytech/index.html

Them thar Sullivan's

May 17, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/17/99
Skytech wrote:
> Kimba W. Lion wrote:
> > This is beautiful. This is _living_. BIG *HUG* to all of you!
> BIG HUUGY FURPILE!!

I'll take some of that action... *pouncing on the hugging furs*
Everyfur needs to feel loved, even us tigers.

Tiger in man's clothing

MoonSong01

May 19, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/19/99
Tiger in Man's Clothing writes:

>> BIG HUUGY FURPILE!!

> I'll take some of that action... *pouncing on the hugging furs*
>Everyfur needs to feel loved, even us tigers.

(a silver wolf joins the pile)

... and special congrats and hugs for Ursus. :)

MoonSinger

You can't take the wolf out of me, but you have to take it out of my address to
reach me.