nekobe & nakobi schoolbook

nekobe

Feb 10, 2001, 8:27:52 AM2/10/01
http://user.online.be/~cd02840/nekobebook.jpg

the only corrections i did was removing ink spots and dirt of the pic.

anyone ever seen those characters elsewhere?
merchandise , other media...
who made the drawings , what author , isbn nr's...
this is the other nekobe , other morps in the book include:

pigs, monkeys, rabbits, a field mouse (cute one!)
a cow (in bed!), a raccoon like creature, donkey,
kangaroo mother and baby, a housecat , some
other bear like characters (koala's i think), an elephant,
a bear and a frog.

if interest , i can do full scans of the book in high quality.
the 2 last pages are missing and a piece of the first page is ripped ,
(hey , how did you cared for your school books? , ehhh)

nekobe

Starling

Feb 12, 2001, 1:02:54 AM2/12/01
> --nekobe--

>http://user.online.be/~cd02840/nekobebook.jpg

Aww. ^.^ Brings back fond memories of Richard Scarry. Nice picture!
Good point about the hair too.

Tasci

nekobe

Feb 13, 2001, 5:42:54 AM2/13/01
Who is richard scarry?, i have never heard of him?
I look in finding more information about those characters , but it seems
that
it's very hard.
Let me know if you know more!

nekobe
Starling <nos...@puckbell.not> schreef in berichtnieuws
Xns9045E7...@209.125.35.22...

David Formosa (aka ? the Platypus)

Feb 13, 2001, 8:42:25 PM2/13/01
On Tue, 13 Feb 2001 11:42:54 +0100, nekobe <nek...@online.be> wrote:
>Who is richard scarry?, i have never heard of him?
>I look in finding more information about those characters , but it seems
>that
>it's very hard.
>Let me know if you know more!

Try

http://www.kirjasto.sci.fi/rscarry.htm and

http://teachers.nick.com/supplies/shows/scarry/ed_shows_scarry.html

Theres lots more if you do a web search.
http://dformosa.zeta.org.au/~dformosa/Spelling.html to find out more.
Free the Memes.