ARGH

northern lad

Dec 15, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/15/98
.

~daniel
--
this machine will,
will not communicate,
these thoughts and the strain i am under.
"my words are inadequate to the burden of my heart"

Lion

Dec 16, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/16/98
On Tue, 15 Dec 1998, the following was written in northern lad's
umpteenth letter to alt.kids-talk

(See northern lad, chapter 3 - "the fluffy sheep farm of the north",
verses 12 to 43):
>.
I second that motion.... ARGH!
--
AngryLion

Enter the Lion's den!!! - This months rant: Christmas!!!!!!
http://www.fluidcontrol.demon.co.uk/lion

Send any mails with attatchments (over 200k) to dead...@yahoo.com, Send
mails without attachments to "Li...@fluidcontrol.demon.co.uk" for a much quicker
reply.

Jon

Dec 17, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/17/98
northern lad wrote:

> .

yeah

I know exactly what you mean

I found some radiohead lyrics to post instead of being creative. but
they were the best ones. please read a lot into them.

why do I feel akt burning, it looks no longer clean and shiny and
hygenic but there is mould all over the walls and there are sounds of
crying and people shouting in rooms by themselves, but everyone can hear
them.

and lots of people coweing in the foetal position with their hands over
their ears

> ~daniel

> this machine will,
> will not communicate,
> these thoughts and the strain i am under.

I got the japanese import bends. and airbag/how am I driving mini-album.
and an interview thing which is not very good. and a big black radiohead
shirt with "dont tell me what kind of day to have" on it

55+ ukp but they understand so it's okay

I don't feel like using full stops today
they feel too harsh

enough harshness

why can't everyone just go to sleep

--
- Jon P. spamf...@sullen.demon.co.uk

Zen Zenith

Dec 17, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/17/98
Jon wrote:
> why can't everyone just go to sleep

*hands Jon a frying pan*

> - Jon P. spamf...@sullen.demon.co.uk

Zen

northern lad

Dec 18, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/18/98
On Thu, 17 Dec 1998 02:20:56 +0000, Jon
<spamf...@sullen.demon.co.uk> wrote:

>I found some radiohead lyrics to post instead of being creative. but
>they were the best ones. please read a lot into them.

you posted karma police somewhere, didn't you? *sigh* if it was
them, then yeah, everyone _read_ =(

>crying and people shouting in rooms by themselves, but everyone can hear
>them.

*pure agreeingness* that was scarily poetic.

>and lots of people coweing in the foetal position with their hands over
>their ears

now that one _definate_. that's just what i felt like doing last
night. i tell an untruth, it's just what i did *sigh*

~daniel
--

this machine will,
will not communicate,
these thoughts and the strain i am under.

Ashley Hinton

Dec 18, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/18/98
Jon <spamf...@sullen.demon.co.uk> wrote:
> northern lad wrote:

> why do I feel akt burning, it looks no longer clean and shiny and

Naa, Daniel and I have finished pointing flamethrowers at eachother for
a while. Sorry if we missed and got anyone, btw ;)

> hygenic but there is mould all over the walls and there are sounds of

> crying and people shouting in rooms by themselves, but everyone can hear
> them.

Probably.

> and lots of people coweing in the foetal position with their hands over
> their ears

That is not a nice image to think of, though.

> why can't everyone just go to sleep

I did, for three days (when ill) and look what happened. Seems I talk
lots of crap and spew darkness in my sleep.

This is worrying.

Next time, I stay away from the computer (which is hard when there is
fuck all to do, of course)

--
ash
"i am offically classed as an awkward case, *grin* wow"

an indirect reflection

Dec 19, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/19/98
Jon wrote:
>northern lad wrote:

>why do I feel akt burning, it looks no longer clean and shiny and

>hygenic but there is mould all over the walls and there are sounds of
>crying and people shouting in rooms by themselves, but everyone can hear
>them.

akt burns only when people burn. people have too many puzzles inside and
there is nothing hygenic inside them. when the people go, akt slowly
fades. it is not a perfect place, and it is rarely a truly happy place.
however, it *is* a refuge from the otherlands.

>why can't everyone just go to sleep

simply because it would be too easy and if, not when, they woke up,
things will not have changed.

rest never means resolution.

debbie

Jon

Dec 20, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/20/98
northern lad wrote:

> On Thu, 17 Dec 1998 02:20:56 +0000, Jon

> >I found some radiohead lyrics to post instead of being creative. but

> >they were the best ones. please read a lot into them.
>
> you posted karma police somewhere, didn't you? *sigh* if it was
> them, then yeah, everyone _read_ =(

yep. thought you'd see, if anyone did. *hug*
*complicated radiohead bro's handshake*

> >crying and people shouting in rooms by themselves, but everyone can hear
> >them.
>

> *pure agreeingness* that was scarily poetic.

thanks. sometimes I get like that but usually don't say it in case
people take the mick.

> >and lots of people coweing in the foetal position with their hands over
> >their ears
>

> now that one _definate_. that's just what i felt like doing last
> night. i tell an untruth, it's just what i did *sigh*

I have been sleeping holding on to a pillow a lot recently.. well.. not
since tuesday, two nights (and a lot of the day after. :/ ) I've had the
real thing to hold on to in bed.. *contented sigh*

(well. it's like, get out of bed and do work, or stay in bed with each
other. it's a bed-makers conspiracy?)

> ~daniel

PieChartApp.java:29: Attempt to use a non-final variable dildo from a
different method. From enclosing blocks, only final local variables are
available.

Zen Zenith

Dec 20, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/20/98
an indirect reflection wrote:
<akt>

> however, it *is* a refuge from the otherlands.

..

The what?

Zen

an indirect reflection

Dec 23, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/23/98
Zen Zenith wrote:
>an indirect reflection wrote:

><akt>
>> however, it *is* a refuge from the otherlands.

>The what?

the Otherlands. places that are Other. Not here.
Where most people live in before they come to the in-betweenness
that is here, you know?

debbie - i want to get away, i want to fly away..
- i really *do* need a lenny kravitz greatest hits cd

northern lad

Dec 23, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/23/98
On Sun, 20 Dec 1998 04:04:12 +0000, Jon
<spamf...@sullen.demon.co.uk> wrote:

>yep. thought you'd see, if anyone did. *hug*

yeah *sigh* *hugsback* it was on just before we left the napier on
monday, and it summed up life until then quite well :s dunno whether
that was good or bad, but being drunk enough to sing along to it with
hen was a plus *grin*

>thanks. sometimes I get like that but usually don't say it in case
>people take the mick.

oooooh noooo! poeticiness is great! i just wish i got it more than
once in a blue moon *sigh* so much more can be put across on a much
deeper level through poetry than through normal words =)

it's nice and cold up here, there's this wonderful breeze coming
across the keyboard *grin*

>(well. it's like, get out of bed and do work, or stay in bed with each
>other. it's a bed-makers conspiracy?)

oh hurrah for a great quote *grin*

~daniel
--

"well. it's like, get out of bed and do work, or stay
in bed with each other. it's a bed-makers conspiracy"

"daniel ratcliffe - as subtle as a nuclear weapon"
http://www.morpork.free-online.co.uk - soon to be!

adia

Dec 24, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/24/98
> debbie - i want to get away, i want to fly away..
> - i really *do* need a lenny kravitz greatest hits cd

There's a radio station in Winnipeg that plays that song a lot. A lot too
much, even. I hate how radios insist on over playing things. Although I
keep trying to hear Jewel's radio song and I can never ever catch it.
Which is kind of good since I don't like when things get overplayed and
ruined, but still... ;) Oh, and I have the CD. But still. ;)

Leanne

Zen Zenith

Dec 24, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/24/98
an indirect reflection wrote:
> Zen Zenith wrote:
> >an indirect reflection wrote:
> ><akt>
> >> however, it *is* a refuge from the otherlands.
> >The what?
> the Otherlands. places that are Other. Not here.
> Where most people live in before they come to the in-betweenness
> that is here, you know?

Intresting way to look at it.

I dunno. Is it bad that I see any real life interaction I have as
"getting away" from the net peeps (Not AKT in particular)?

> debbie - i want to get away, i want to fly away..
> - i really *do* need a lenny kravitz greatest hits cd

That's a good song.

Zen -
I wish that I could fly, into the sky. So very high. Just like a
dragonfly. I'd fly above the trees, above the seas, in all degrees, to
anywhere I please...

henai

Dec 25, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/25/98
On Sun, 20 Dec 1998 00:52:18 -0800, Zen Zenith <z...@thetemple.com>
wrote:

>an indirect reflection wrote:
><akt>
>> however, it *is* a refuge from the otherlands.
>

>..
>
>The what?

the otherlands

lands that is not akt
like the real world
and where ever it is that townies, *makes sign of crusifix*, come from
and the land to whick individual socks dissapear

i think. if not then sorry

henai
---------
you fight like a dairy farmer!
how appropriate, you fight like a cow!

Jon

Dec 26, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/26/98
northern lad wrote:
> On Sun, 20 Dec 1998 04:04:12 +0000, Jon
> <spamf...@sullen.demon.co.uk> wrote:

> >yep. thought you'd see, if anyone did. *hug*
>
> yeah *sigh* *hugsback* it was on just before we left the napier on
> monday, and it summed up life until then quite well :s dunno whether
> that was good or bad, but being drunk enough to sing along to it with
> hen was a plus *grin*

*sigh*

mm, got not much to say. but hey.

mother is here listening to the tv, so I can't have music on at much
volume at all. I shall get an extension for the audio on my computer,
this will be a good thing in all kinds of ways.

> >thanks. sometimes I get like that but usually don't say it in case
> >people take the mick.
>
> oooooh noooo! poeticiness is great! i just wish i got it more than
> once in a blue moon *sigh* so much more can be put across on a much
> deeper level through poetry than through normal words =)

yeah. I think so. maybe I will try and let rip with more of it when it
pops into my head in future.

but for now I am tired, a little bit drunk, and missing charlotte.
*sigh*
I want her here.

ah well.

"whiiiite wiine and sleeeeepin' pills.. help me get back to your arms.."

radiohead. of course.

although here are some wildhearts ones:
"I'm used to being allright
I'm used to being alone
I'm used to sleeping at nights
without a [something]
and then a [something]
I never saw you arrive..

woah shit! you got through!
I suppose I.. L<guitar attack> "

kind of fun song.

> >(well. it's like, get out of bed and do work, or stay in bed with each
> >other. it's a bed-makers conspiracy?)
> oh hurrah for a great quote *grin*

*shrug* you're welcome.
I want to go upstairs and find her waiting in bed.. *sigh*

I could stop going on about her. but she's in my head.

uncle mika

Jan 2, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/2/99
Zen Zenith <z...@thetemple.com> wrote:

>Jon wrote:
>> why can't everyone just go to sleep
>*hands Jon a frying pan*

*rising and eyebrow*

now, please, tell me what you think he'd do with it, ok? *shiver*

i find you sort of scary, should i not?

>Zen

mickey

Zen Zenith

Jan 3, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/3/99
uncle mika wrote:
> Zen Zenith <z...@thetemple.com> wrote:
> >Jon wrote:
> >> why can't everyone just go to sleep
> >*hands Jon a frying pan*
> now, please, tell me what you think he'd do with it, ok? *shiver*

He'd bake everyone a nice meal of pancakes with it until they got drowsy
and dozed off.

What.. you think I meant for him to hit people with it? *nervous laugh*

> i find you sort of scary, should i not?

I am sort of scary. So you should.

Zen

an indirect reflection

Jan 5, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/5/99
Zen wants to know:

>I dunno. Is it bad that I see any real life interaction I have as
>"getting away" from the net peeps (Not AKT in particular)?

Nyah. I'm currently of the opinion that net.interaction has to have
just as much time as non-net interaction to develop. I used to think
there was this weird mapping time, but I think it's more that the net
demands Now more than non-net. I can put off hanging with my friends
in a non-net situation and things'll still be cool, but if I put off
writing back to email to someone in the net, it becomes outdated, and
there's not much to really respond to sometimes, you know?

Of course, the possibility that I'm getting that repeated strain syndrome
thing for some reason may force me to not-net more. Which would be bad
because I'm still working on resolving to get back to my email much faster.

debbie - a week, as to..oh..months..