On The Street

junkhunter

Dec 9, 2005, 8:56:15 PM12/9/05
You pass me on the street and sneer in my direction.
You call me "Cracker", "Honkey", "Whitey" and even "The Man" and you think
it's OK.
But when I call you, "Nigger", "Kike", "Towelhead", "Sand-Nigger", "Camel
Jockey", "Beaner" or "Chink" you call me a racist.

You say that you want to make a change in this country.
How? By protesting everything that we believe in? By trying to change
everything that has made this country run fine for centuries?

You have Martin Luther King Day.
You have Cesar Chavez Day.
You have Yom Hashoah
You have Cinco de Mayo
You have Ma'uled Al-Nabi
You have BET.

If we had WET(white entertainment television) we'd be racists.

If we had a White Pride Day you would call us racists.

If we had white history month, we'd be racists.

In the Million Man March, you believed that you were marching for your race
and rights.
If we marched for our race and rights, you would call us the KKK.

You are proud to be black, brown, yellow and orange, and you're not afraid
to announce it.
But when we announce our white pride, you call us racists.

You call each other "niggas", but when we call you that, you call us
racists.

You rob us, carjack us, and shoot at us.
But, when a white police officer shoots a black gang member or beats up a
black drug-dealer running from the law and posing a threat to society, you
call him a racist.

When was the last time you saw Jessie Jackson involved with anything to do
with white people.

We work hard to perserve our history.
You come along and try to re-write it.

We want a safe environment for our families and children.
You want to bring the ghetto to our neighborhoods.

I am white.
I am proud.
I am an American.

But, you call me a racist.
Why is it that only whites can be racists?
Don't do reverse discrimination, take your own advice.

Everyone is a racist to some degree. Whether you're black, white, asian, or
green for all I care. This is a neverending fight.....people will always be
racist. So learn to live with it.

Dan Kimmel

Dec 10, 2005, 5:32:46 AM12/10/05

"junkhunter" <junkh...@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message

You are an idiot.

scr...@gmail.com

May 19, 2013, 12:54:48 PM5/19/13
I agree with you 100%. Its tuff being white today with all the hate from all the other races.

sappcl...@gmail.com

Jul 10, 2013, 12:20:07 AM7/10/13
love it

Denise FeatherWood

Aug 29, 2013, 3:24:24 AM8/29/13
I am PROUD to be white!

I am NOT prejudice. If you are an ass/thug/criminal/jerk/scum etc I won't like you no matter what color you are. I just am sick of not being able to be proud of being white without it being made into something it is not. ALSO there are THOUSAND of crimes being perpetrated on the whites by minorities, WHERE is all the outrage for those crimes? Where are the marches? The press? I am proud of who I am. I am proud of who my ancestors were. I also feel if blacks want to scream about how they are OWED something because their ancestors were slaves, then "I" should be able to turn the tables & be able to say how MY ancestors fought in the Revolutionary War, Civil War, Spanish American War, War of 1812, & ETC. So if they want to be treated special because of their past, then "I" deserve to be treated special because my ancestors helped make America!

NOT all crimes are being committed by Blacks. I am saying for the percentage of the population that is Black, it is TOO high. AND it is not fair to have all these special groups just for the small minority portion of the population.

I thought the minorities wanted EQUAL rights?

jlmo...@gmail.com

Sep 21, 2018, 11:09:34 AM9/21/18
I agree with this 100%, brilliant and factual. Only a racist individual would call you an idiot.