Ya'llBonics LMAO

~Kimberly Walker~

Jul 19, 2001, 12:34:43 AM7/19/01

"Anarchy does not mean chaos nor do anarchists seek to create chaos or disorder. Instead, we wish to create a society based upon individual freedom and voluntary co-operation. In other words, order from the bottom up, not disorder imposed from the top down by authorities."

ANARCHY

RULES

"Anarchy - it's not the law, it's just a good idea."

@~~~~~~~~~@

"Real friends are the people who know everything about you but like you anyway."

Lynne

Jul 19, 2001, 10:03:02 AM7/19/01

~Kimberly Walker~

Jul 19, 2001, 11:02:11 AM7/19/01

~Kimberly Walker~

Jul 19, 2001, 10:46:37 AM7/19/01

Lynne

Jul 19, 2001, 10:59:06 AM7/19/01

Lynne

Jul 19, 2001, 11:06:50 AM7/19/01

chippy

Jul 19, 2001, 9:22:26 PM7/19/01
mey i's dontz see nuffin funne in dat der thred der sha....lol...

chippy

Jul 19, 2001, 9:23:16 PM7/19/01
hey red chickon was kidding....can yall not tell the difference...I
can...lol

chippy

Jul 19, 2001, 9:25:53 PM7/19/01
you know when a cajun is serious when the works ....I could give a rats
ass....are written...lol

and its true...we could give a rats ass...hey has anyone really seen a
rats ass....lol....