لم تعُد "مجموعات Google" تتيح المشاركات أو الاشتراكات الجديدة من Usenet. وسيبقى بالإمكان عرض المحتوى السابق.

Re: Another Murphy's Law

7 مرّات مشاهدة
التخطي إلى أول رسالة غير مقروءة

Nemo

غير مقروءة،
08‏/02‏/2013، 7:33:31 ص8‏/2‏/2013
إلى
On 07/02/2013 20:38, William B. (Billby) wrote:
>>> It's not polite to eat off the collection plate.
>> I only did it ingest...
> Ingest, or not you're risking heart burn in hell...

As long as he gets down there via the See Nick route!

(Gettin my punny's-worth outa that one!)

Nemo

غير مقروءة،
08‏/02‏/2013، 7:35:32 ص8‏/2‏/2013
إلى
On 07/02/2013 13:21, Michael N. LeVine wrote:
>>> Cetacean your source for that statement!
>> Very poor. Non-cents again.
>> Planning Permission: Building Cite!
> Out of site, out of mind.

Makers UK Ltd again! - except they and the Council bods were always out
of their minds! Brief-faced liars as well!

Nemo

غير مقروءة،
08‏/02‏/2013، 7:36:58 ص8‏/2‏/2013
إلى
On 07/02/2013 13:05, Michael N. LeVine wrote:
>>> A straw man argument.
>> Edward Woodward would!
> Why wood he?

They put eem in one!

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0070917/?ref_=fn_al_tt_2

Nemo

غير مقروءة،
08‏/02‏/2013، 7:38:15 ص8‏/2‏/2013
إلى
On 07/02/2013 13:21, Michael N. LeVine wrote:
>>> Hydrogenated oil...
>> Nope. Emulsified un-saturated veg oils. Oleomargarin was nothing but
>> hyrdogenated (saturated) oils - and deadly. That's why it's been quietly
>> and slowly almost sneaked off the market.
> If everyone likes it, the powers that be think it must be bad for them.

It was very bad indead for everyone!

Nemo

غير مقروءة،
08‏/02‏/2013، 7:41:07 ص8‏/2‏/2013
إلى
On 07/02/2013 13:09, Michael N. LeVine wrote:
>>> I find it hard to understand how you could miss it6
>>> http://free-extras.com/images/foghorn_leghorn-5227.htm
>> http://farm8.static.flickr.com/7133/7494189364_fd4d1a7a48.jpg
>> Twit!
> MIne is louder.

Use yours to warn ships and you'd sink em. Deaf feets the whole object
of the exorcise! (They have to do that big horse of all the ghosts of
the ancient marinas - and of the yachts that tied up at them!)

Michael N. LeVine

غير مقروءة،
08‏/02‏/2013، 7:47:23 ص8‏/2‏/2013
إلى
In article <osidnfKPFIlfjYnM...@westnet.com.au>,
"William B. (Billby)" <will...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >> It's not polite to eat off the collection plate.
> > I only did it ingest...
> Ingest, or not you're risking heart burn in hell...
Thats not what it said in the latest issue of Readers Digest...
--
Michael LeVine - mle...@redshift.com
"I can remember when a liberal was one

Michael N. LeVine

غير مقروءة،
08‏/02‏/2013، 7:47:54 ص8‏/2‏/2013
إلى
In article <BIudnTGxVZhg3onM...@westnet.com.au>,
> >> You missed a couple of periods .. .
> > Are you expecting a pregnant pause?
> Possibly nein, months later.
You are laboring under a delusion.

Nemo

غير مقروءة،
08‏/02‏/2013، 7:44:40 ص8‏/2‏/2013
إلى
On 07/02/2013 13:14, Michael N. LeVine wrote:
>>> It has you in stitches?
>> Narr. Might seam like a good idea, but there's no suture in it!
> Needle-ss of its actual humor content.

The funniest thing about needles is that they say, "Just a little
scratch" as they stick it in, because when they said, "Just a little
prick," cheeky patients used to reply, "How do you know? You been lookin
in my windows?" <true>

Nemo

غير مقروءة،
08‏/02‏/2013، 7:52:43 ص8‏/2‏/2013
إلى
On 07/02/2013 13:18, Michael N. LeVine wrote:
>>> Braggart.
>> No art!
> You called in Art to help?

Yers. And No Art Zark tied up outside!!

Very best art shop:

http://www.cassart.co.uk/

Lomography? Photographing cats down holes??

http://img.alibaba.com/photo/11524657/Cat_Angel.jpg

YUK!

With my £2Ks' worth dangling round my neck, I want highmoggies of classy
cats!

Nemo

غير مقروءة،
08‏/02‏/2013، 7:54:05 ص8‏/2‏/2013
إلى
On 07/02/2013 13:16, Michael N. LeVine wrote:
>>> You wrecked some mighty nice bikes.
>> What a total and utter pratt! Harmony moore times! You can't just make
>> an unsubstantiated statement to someone telling them what they've done!
>>
>> If you're right, then they know what they've done so your an idiot for
>> telling them something they know already, and if you're wrong, then your
>> an idiot for telling a lie!
>>
>> So the instant you open your mouth or put fingers to keyboard to make an
>> unsubstantiated statement, you've proved that you're a damned idiot!
> Seems I have struck a nerve...

Seams you might end up scared for life as well!

Nemo

غير مقروءة،
08‏/02‏/2013، 7:55:57 ص8‏/2‏/2013
إلى
On 07/02/2013 13:12, Michael N. LeVine wrote:
>>> How drunk do you have to get before qualifying?
>> You want ° proof?
> Do you want to give it a taste test?

I daren't touch booze anymore - seriously! >:o(((((((((((((((

Nemo

غير مقروءة،
08‏/02‏/2013، 7:57:45 ص8‏/2‏/2013
إلى
On 07/02/2013 13:13, Michael N. LeVine wrote:
>>> Really raised a stink about it!
>> That TV station didn't even know.
>> http://uktv.co.uk/really/homepage/sid/
>> Watch out! The Cookie Monster's there!
> Keeps stealing yours?

Keeps tryin to give em to me. Friarfrox blocks em OK though.

Nemo

غير مقروءة،
08‏/02‏/2013، 8:03:44 ص8‏/2‏/2013
إلى
On 07/02/2013 13:08, Michael N. LeVine wrote:
>>> Thats old nose, tell us something new.
>> OK.
>> http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-21350899
> Are you trying to bring that series back?
> http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0094535/?ref_=sr_1

It's on here at the moment - over and over and over and over and over
again and swamped with ads - hoodge numbers of em!

If I can get it on DVD I might but the on-air version just isn't worth
watching at all. When will these stupid marketing c****s realise that
you don't sell things to people by annoying out of them the crap?!!

Thank heavens I've still got some of the very early ones on VHS!! - with
zero ads!

Nemo

غير مقروءة،
08‏/02‏/2013، 8:12:06 ص8‏/2‏/2013
إلى
On 07/02/2013 13:18, Michael N. LeVine wrote:
>>> But he had a lot of sand.
>> He liked that. It enabled him to dance like Nat Jackley!
>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mrIRr2Fyf50
> A really bad case of St Vitus Dance,

Damned good pun just after that scene though. The Dole Orifice manager
got fed up with him and called him a nincompoop!, then asked, "Do you
know what a nincompoop is??" and Jackley replied, "Yes. It's a poop
without an income!"

Something else I've got on VHS. And visitor say, "Oooh! haven't you got
a lot of video cassettes?!" and I reply, "Not really. It's just a mirage!"

No-one's had the sense to come back with: "OK. Why do you keep a French
jet fighter in your flat then" yet!

Nemo

غير مقروءة،
08‏/02‏/2013، 8:15:03 ص8‏/2‏/2013
إلى
On 07/02/2013 13:17, Michael N. LeVine wrote:
>>> There is a class in that?
>> A class of Whisky would have been nice, but . . . . Doctor Zardos!
> Handle it gin-gerly..

And ruin it?! Sacrilege! The only thing I ever put in Whisky or Whiskey
was now-and-then an ice cube. Not the same one of course.

Nemo

غير مقروءة،
08‏/02‏/2013، 8:16:40 ص8‏/2‏/2013
إلى
On 07/02/2013 13:20, Michael N. LeVine wrote:
>>> Why would they stubble over that minor problem?
>> Coz they was clumzy gits wiv too left feet!
>> Where they left em, nobody nose! - which is the piece of nobody's
>> anatomy which finally revealed where the feet had been left!
> The problem may have originally been knee-onatal..

Specially if the father was a Cock-knee!

Nemo

غير مقروءة،
08‏/02‏/2013، 8:19:19 ص8‏/2‏/2013
إلى
On 07/02/2013 16:02, Sir F.A. Rien wrote:
>>> Coz they was clumzy gits wiv too left feet!
>>> Where they left em, nobody nose! - which is the piece of nobody's
>>> anatomy which finally revealed where the feet had been left!
>> The problem may have originally been knee-onatal..
> Cervix right, believing you'd care ...

U terrrrrrusts are all the same!

(Just thought I'd give Dubbya the Shrub a plug! I think nowadays, that's
the only thing that gets him up in the morning!)

Nemo

غير مقروءة،
08‏/02‏/2013، 8:20:31 ص8‏/2‏/2013
إلى
On 07/02/2013 18:09, William B. (Billby) wrote:
>>> Cervix right, believing you'd care ...
>> I see you fallopian all over yourself trying to disagree with me.
> You missed a couple of periods .. .

Foot trouble caused that. He was comma-toes!

Nemo

غير مقروءة،
08‏/02‏/2013، 8:24:23 ص8‏/2‏/2013
إلى
On 07/02/2013 13:11, Michael N. LeVine wrote:
>>> Button button, who's got the button.
>> The one with head of mutton -
>> He's the mutt who's got the button!
>> Poem for the lonely:
>> Hello.
>> Spike Milligan.
>> Poem on a demo:
>> If looks could kill I should feel ill.
>> The SPG is staring at me
>> Me
>> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special_Patrol_Group
>> Nazi traum stupors!
> While they keep you safe in your flat....

I don't get cops in my flat. They think I'm harmless, especially now I'm
re-tyred and out of harness!! ;o)

Michael N. LeVine

غير مقروءة،
08‏/02‏/2013، 10:49:31 ص8‏/2‏/2013
إلى
In article <Sj6Rs.3175$UY2....@fx01.fr7>, Nemo <ne...@naughtylass.wet>
wrote:

> >> Edward Woodward would!
> > Why wood he?
> They put eem in one
> http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0070917/?ref_=fn_al_tt_2
A wicker sense of humor

Michael N. LeVine

غير مقروءة،
08‏/02‏/2013، 10:50:09 ص8‏/2‏/2013
إلى
In article <ua6Rs.3168$UY2....@fx01.fr7>, Nemo <ne...@naughtylass.wet>
wrote:
> >> Not mine. You'd be the one with yer own muscles breakin all yer boans!
> > You are the one who has been complaining about his bad breaks.
> Look what happens when I mention my good ones! Jealous, see?
You have good one's?!?!?!

Michael N. LeVine

غير مقروءة،
08‏/02‏/2013، 10:50:44 ص8‏/2‏/2013
إلى
In article <4V6Rs.5722$sh....@fx21.fr7>, Nemo <ne...@naughtylass.wet>
A cock-eyed view of it.

Michael N. LeVine

غير مقروءة،
08‏/02‏/2013، 10:51:36 ص8‏/2‏/2013
إلى
In article <j07Rs.5725$sh....@fx21.fr7>, Nemo <ne...@naughtylass.wet>
wrote:
> >> The one with head of mutton -
> >> He's the mutt who's got the button!
> >> Poem for the lonely:
> >> Hello.
> >> Spike Milligan.
> >> Poem on a demo:
> >> If looks could kill I should feel ill.
> >> The SPG is staring at me
> >> Me
> >> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special_Patrol_Group
> >> Nazi traum stupors!
> > While they keep you safe in your flat....
> I don't get cops in my flat. They think I'm harmless, especially now I'm
> re-tyred and out of harness!! ;o)
Even if they were, you could still hide among all the piles of trash.

Michael N. LeVine

غير مقروءة،
08‏/02‏/2013، 10:52:55 ص8‏/2‏/2013
إلى
In article <YI6Rs.1285$Ir2....@fx32.fr7>, Nemo <ne...@naughtylass.wet>
Cutting out all the continuity...

Michael N. LeVine

غير مقروءة،
08‏/02‏/2013، 10:53:23 ص8‏/2‏/2013
إلى
In article <EB6Rs.2647$0l5....@fx22.fr7>, Nemo <ne...@naughtylass.wet>
You, serious? SInce when?

Michael N. LeVine

غير مقروءة،
08‏/02‏/2013، 10:54:16 ص8‏/2‏/2013
إلى
In article <2l6Rs.3176$UY2....@fx01.fr7>, Nemo <ne...@naughtylass.wet>
So you are actually part of the powers that be that think they know whats good for us!

Michael N. LeVine

غير مقروءة،
08‏/02‏/2013، 10:55:01 ص8‏/2‏/2013
إلى
In article <lD6Rs.2648$0l5....@fx22.fr7>, Nemo <ne...@naughtylass.wet>
You do not like Chocolate Chip?

Michael N. LeVine

غير مقروءة،
08‏/02‏/2013، 10:55:51 ص8‏/2‏/2013
إلى
"Now this is not going to hurt a little bit"...

Michael N. LeVine

غير مقروءة،
08‏/02‏/2013، 10:57:11 ص8‏/2‏/2013
إلى
In article <OQ6Rs.5720$sh....@fx21.fr7>, Nemo <ne...@naughtylass.wet>
A flight of fancy on your part.

Michael N. LeVine

غير مقروءة،
08‏/02‏/2013، 10:58:15 ص8‏/2‏/2013
إلى
In article <pd6Rs.3170$UY2....@fx01.fr7>, Nemo <ne...@naughtylass.wet>
wrote:
> >> You don't see. That's that rubble! (Mind you don't trip over any
> >> demolished buildings!)
> > And what are you doing to wreck-tify your mistake?
> What mis-steak is that then?
> http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-21377601
How much of a fine will they have to pony up for that mistake?

Michael N. LeVine

غير مقروءة،
08‏/02‏/2013، 10:59:16 ص8‏/2‏/2013
إلى
In article <Ee6Rs.3171$UY2....@fx01.fr7>, Nemo <ne...@naughtylass.wet>
wrote:
> >> Mormon cents?
> >> Do they collect for charity as well? If they spent all the money on
> >> spectacles for the poor, they'd be collecting for clarity as well!
> > They go and tithe one one...
> Tithes and Cravatths?
Its your neck.

Michael N. LeVine

غير مقروءة،
08‏/02‏/2013، 10:59:45 ص8‏/2‏/2013
إلى
In article <vi6Rs.3174$UY2....@fx01.fr7>, Nemo <ne...@naughtylass.wet>
wrote:
> >> Very poor. Non-cents again.
> >> Planning Permission: Building Cite!
> > Out of site, out of mind.
> Makers UK Ltd again! - except they and the Council bods were always out
> of their minds! Brief-faced liars as well!
Your typical politician...

Michael N. LeVine

غير مقروءة،
08‏/02‏/2013، 11:01:01 ص8‏/2‏/2013
إلى
In article <Kn6Rs.3177$UY2....@fx01.fr7>, Nemo <ne...@naughtylass.wet>
wrote:
> >> http://farm8.static.flickr.com/7133/7494189364_fd4d1a7a48.jpg
> >> Twit!
> > MIne is louder.
> Use yours to warn ships and you'd sink em. Deaf feets the whole object
> of the exorcise! (They have to do that big horse of all the ghosts of
> the ancient marinas - and of the yachts that tied up at them!)
Sirtis yourself.

Michael N. LeVine

غير مقروءة،
08‏/02‏/2013، 11:01:41 ص8‏/2‏/2013
إلى
In article <Vz6Rs.2646$0l5...@fx22.fr7>, Nemo <ne...@naughtylass.wet>
wrote:
> >> What a total and utter pratt! Harmony moore times! You can't just make
> >> an unsubstantiated statement to someone telling them what they've done!
> >> If you're right, then they know what they've done so your an idiot for
> >> telling them something they know already, and if you're wrong, then your
> >> an idiot for telling a lie!
> >> So the instant you open your mouth or put fingers to keyboard to make an
> >> unsubstantiated statement, you've proved that you're a damned idiot!
> > Seems I have struck a nerve...
> Seams you might end up scared for life as well!
So why are you hem'ing and Hawing about it?

Michael N. LeVine

غير مقروءة،
08‏/02‏/2013، 11:02:18 ص8‏/2‏/2013
إلى
In article <yT6Rs.5721$sh....@fx21.fr7>, Nemo <ne...@naughtylass.wet>
I thought you were strongly into recycling?

Michael N. LeVine

غير مقروءة،
08‏/02‏/2013، 11:03:38 ص8‏/2‏/2013
إلى
In article <Cy6Rs.2645$0l5...@fx22.fr7>, Nemo <ne...@naughtylass.wet>
wrote:
> >> No art!
> > You called in Art to help?
> Yers. And No Art Zark tied up outside!
> Very best art shop:
> http://www.cassart.co.uk/
> Lomography? Photographing cats down holes??
> http://img.alibaba.com/photo/11524657/Cat_Angel.jpg
> YUK!
> With my �2Ks' worth dangling round my neck, I want highmoggies of classy
> cats!
I did not realize tooth decay could do that much damage.

Sir F.A. Rien

غير مقروءة،
08‏/02‏/2013، 11:43:44 ص8‏/2‏/2013
إلى
>>> I only did it ingest...
>> Ingest, or not you're risking heart burn in hell...
>As long as he gets down there via the See Nick route!
That'll be all zee bud you can drink!

Sir F.A. Rien

غير مقروءة،
08‏/02‏/2013، 11:44:31 ص8‏/2‏/2013
إلى
>> > I only did it ingest...
>> Ingest, or not you're risking heart burn in hell...
>Thats not what it said in the latest issue of Readers Digest...
Put on your JAME and go to bed!

Sir F.A. Rien

غير مقروءة،
08‏/02‏/2013، 11:45:30 ص8‏/2‏/2013
إلى
>>> They go and tithe one one...
>> That's my dog's tithe, he gave a bone ...
>Whatever turns you on!
Gnaw, I have a stake for you!

Sir F.A. Rien

غير مقروءة،
08‏/02‏/2013، 11:47:32 ص8‏/2‏/2013
إلى
>> > Are you expecting a pregnant pause?
>> Possibly nein, months later.
>You are laboring under a delusion.
So, poppa is Dom De Luise' son ?

Sir F.A. Rien

غير مقروءة،
08‏/02‏/2013، 11:48:27 ص8‏/2‏/2013
إلى
>>> I see you fallopian all over yourself trying to disagree with me.
>> You missed a couple of periods .. .
>Foot trouble caused that. He was comma-toes!
More likely colon problems ... now exit through the back door.

Sir F.A. Rien

غير مقروءة،
08‏/02‏/2013، 11:49:15 ص8‏/2‏/2013
إلى
>>> The problem may have originally been knee-onatal..
>> Cervix right, believing you'd care ...
>U terrrrrrusts are all the same!
>(Just thought I'd give Dubbya the Shrub a plug! I think nowadays, that's
>the only thing that gets him up in the morning!)
No bama, no fuss, no nuttin'!

Michael N. LeVine

غير مقروءة،
08‏/02‏/2013، 12:10:02 م8‏/2‏/2013
إلى
In article <3qaah813trtcqauh9...@4ax.com>,
I suppose you have fractal experience in that?

Michael N. LeVine

غير مقروءة،
08‏/02‏/2013، 12:10:26 م8‏/2‏/2013
إلى
In article <ctaah8t487857vhm2...@4ax.com>,
Sir F.A. Rien <nog...@ttrr.org> wrote:
Fat chance.

Nemo

غير مقروءة،
08‏/02‏/2013، 3:17:08 م8‏/2‏/2013
إلى
On 08/02/2013 15:50, Michael N. LeVine wrote:
>>> You are the one who has been complaining about his bad breaks.
>> Look what happens when I mention my good ones! Jealous, see?
> You have good one's?!?!?!

A Nuge Humber!

Nemo

غير مقروءة،
08‏/02‏/2013، 7:53:30 م8‏/2‏/2013
إلى
On 08/02/2013 15:58, Michael N. LeVine wrote:
> [...]
No idea - but typical government - something happens that leads to
millions of people choosing some obvious course of action and a
government smokescreen, er, spokesman, says don't do anything, there's
no need, carry on as usual!!

What ever the issue in question is, the government just hates people
making up their minds for themselves, so their knee-jerk reaction is
always, "Don't do it. Carry on as usual!"

C***s!!

Nemo

غير مقروءة،
08‏/02‏/2013، 7:58:08 م8‏/2‏/2013
إلى
Then he'll be bursting for a pee every five minutes. And if he's very
very fat, praps that's where the eggs pression, 'Lard of the Flies'
comes from.

Nemo

غير مقروءة،
08‏/02‏/2013، 8:01:39 م8‏/2‏/2013
إلى
On 08/02/2013 17:10, Michael N. LeVine wrote:

>>> Thats not what it said in the latest issue of Readers Digest...
>> Put on your JAME and go to bed!
> I suppose you have fractal experience in that?

So it was Chaos Theory that gave me the experience of a fractaled
shoulder was it?!!

Owwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!

Nemo

غير مقروءة،
08‏/02‏/2013، 8:04:27 م8‏/2‏/2013
إلى
Waiter to Dracula: "How would you like your steak sir?"

Dracula: [points to heart] "Anywhere but here!"

Nemo

غير مقروءة،
08‏/02‏/2013، 8:12:21 م8‏/2‏/2013
إلى
On 08/02/2013 15:59, Michael N. LeVine wrote:
> In article <Ee6Rs.3171$UY2....@fx01.fr7>, Nemo <ne...@naughtylass.wet>
> wrote:
>>> They go and tithe one one...
>> Tithes and Cravatths?
> Its your neck.

The bit between my chin and my clavicles?

They never get angry though. They're Well Tempered Clavicles!

Just trying to bring Bach a bit of culture to the froup.

And watch out for those Partitas. Keep yer flies well buttoned up! (>!<)

Nemo

غير مقروءة،
08‏/02‏/2013، 8:14:18 م8‏/2‏/2013
إلى
On 08/02/2013 15:59, Michael N. LeVine wrote:
>>> Out of site, out of mind.
>> Makers UK Ltd again! - except they and the Council bods were always out
>> of their minds! Brief-faced liars as well!
> Your typical politician...

. . who should have been barred for life from ever being one! - and
instead of that, for the rest of his life he's to be found in the bar
and the Houses of Parliament!

Nemo

غير مقروءة،
08‏/02‏/2013، 8:19:31 م8‏/2‏/2013
إلى
On 08/02/2013 15:49, Michael N. LeVine wrote:
> In article <Sj6Rs.3175$UY2....@fx01.fr7>, Nemo <ne...@naughtylass.wet>
> wrote:

>>> Why wood he?
>> They put eem in one
>> http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0070917/?ref_=fn_al_tt_2
> A wicker sense of humor

And here we arrrrrrrrrre, on the Usenet, looking . . . at another
typical . . . colonial . . . . mis-spelling!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1NP79oConHk

:oP

Nemo

غير مقروءة،
08‏/02‏/2013، 8:27:30 م8‏/2‏/2013
إلى
On 08/02/2013 15:54, Michael N. LeVine wrote:
>>> If everyone likes it, the powers that be think it must be bad for them.
>> It was very bad indead for everyone!
> So you are actually part of the powers that be that think they know whats good for us!

Iyyy know I know what's good for me, and in the total absence of any
truly independent nutritionists, with my knowledge of nutrition gleaned
from 45+ ears as a Vegan, I'm just tipping you the wink.

What you do with it once you've got it is entirely up to you.

Nemo

غير مقروءة،
08‏/02‏/2013، 8:33:11 م8‏/2‏/2013
إلى
Sirtis, vestis, pantsis, trousis, soxis, bootsis and a jacket!

No need for a suit anymore. No more rotten job interviews - not since
2007! :oP

Nemo

غير مقروءة،
08‏/02‏/2013، 8:36:50 م8‏/2‏/2013
إلى
On 08/02/2013 15:55, Michael N. LeVine wrote:
>>> Needle-ss of its actual humor content.
>> The funniest thing about needles is that they say, "Just a little
>> scratch" as they stick it in, because when they said, "Just a little
>> prick," cheeky patients used to reply, "How do you know? You been lookin
>> in my windows?" <true>
> "Now this is not going to hurt a little bit"...

I had an arterial blood sample taken from my wrist once without it
hurting at all. It's usually excruciating!! The doc just distracted me
by keeping me talking so well that I didn't even notice he'd done it!

Now *that's* clever!

Nemo

غير مقروءة،
08‏/02‏/2013، 8:39:48 م8‏/2‏/2013
إلى
It can cause nasty Nonce Equiturs as well, apparently.

Nemo

غير مقروءة،
08‏/02‏/2013، 8:43:18 م8‏/2‏/2013
إلى
On 08/02/2013 16:01, Michael N. LeVine wrote:
>>> Seems I have struck a nerve...
>> Seams you might end up scared for life as well!
> So why are you hem'ing and Hawing about it?

Big horse it's fun! - and true!

Nemo

غير مقروءة،
08‏/02‏/2013، 8:46:29 م8‏/2‏/2013
إلى
On 08/02/2013 15:53, Michael N. LeVine wrote:
>>> Do you want to give it a taste test?
>> I daren't touch booze anymore - seriously! >:o(((((((((((((((
> You, serious? SInce when?

2008. Sub-dural Hćmatoma. Harmony moor times? When Dr. Cohen tells you:
no more booze, you stay told! Saved me a fortune as well it has!

Nemo

غير مقروءة،
08‏/02‏/2013، 8:52:30 م8‏/2‏/2013
إلى
On 08/02/2013 15:55, Michael N. LeVine wrote:
>>> Keeps stealing yours?
>> Keeps tryin to give em to me. Friarfrox blocks em OK though.
> You do not like Chocolate Chip?

No. Big horse of a loo pole in the EEC food labelling regulations, they
don't have to state the ingredients of an ingredient, so when they list
'chocolate chips' as an ingredient, you could be eating any nasty thing!
- except in the Rakusen's ones, but they're quiet text pensive. S eMeS?

Nemo

غير مقروءة،
08‏/02‏/2013، 8:59:36 م8‏/2‏/2013
إلى
On 08/02/2013 15:52, Michael N. LeVine wrote:
>>> Are you trying to bring that series back?
>>> http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0094535/?ref_=sr_1
>> It's on here at the moment - over and over and over and over and over
>> again and swamped with ads - hoodge numbers of em!
> Cutting out all the continuity...

I'd like to cut out all the advertisers' and the ad actors' larynges!!

Then their lar doors would all fall off and their food'd all go moUldy!!

Nemo

غير مقروءة،
08‏/02‏/2013، 9:01:23 م8‏/2‏/2013
إلى
On 08/02/2013 15:57, Michael N. LeVine wrote:
>>> A really bad case of St Vitus Dance,
>> Damned good pun just after that scene though. The Dole Orifice manager
>> got fed up with him and called him a nincompoop!, then asked, "Do you
>> know what a nincompoop is??" and Jackley replied, "Yes. It's a poop
>> without an income!"
>> Something else I've got on VHS. And visitor say, "Oooh! haven't you got
>> a lot of video cassettes?!" and I reply, "Not really. It's just a mirage!"
>> No-one's had the sense to come back with: "OK. Why do you keep a French
>> jet fighter in your flat then" yet!
> A flight of fancy on your part.

No. A pun. And yoo leave my part out of this!

Nemo

غير مقروءة،
08‏/02‏/2013، 9:03:12 م8‏/2‏/2013
إلى
On 08/02/2013 16:02, Michael N. LeVine wrote:
>>> Handle it gin-gerly..
>> And ruin it?! Sacrilege! The only thing I ever put in Whisky or Whiskey
>> was now-and-then an ice cube. Not the same one of course.
> I thought you were strongly into recycling?

Ice up hose, eventually the same water as was in the ice scroob will
come out of the tap.

Nemo

غير مقروءة،
08‏/02‏/2013، 9:04:40 م8‏/2‏/2013
إلى
On 08/02/2013 12:47, Michael N. LeVine wrote:
>>> Are you expecting a pregnant pause?
>> Possibly nein, months later.
> You are laboring under a delusion.

Delusion: A heavy rainstorm inside a continental food store/restaurant.

Nemo

غير مقروءة،
08‏/02‏/2013، 9:06:43 م8‏/2‏/2013
إلى
Can't. The back door is alarmed. I wonder who frightened it. Whoever
they are, they should Banham!

Nemo

غير مقروءة،
08‏/02‏/2013، 9:08:37 م8‏/2‏/2013
إلى
Stop feedin im detergent then. A bubbling Baruk you want?

Nemo

غير مقروءة،
08‏/02‏/2013، 9:12:12 م8‏/2‏/2013
إلى
On 08/02/2013 15:50, Michael N. LeVine wrote:
>>> The problem may have originally been knee-onatal..
>> Specially if the father was a Cock-knee!
> A cock-eyed view of it.

Askance would be a fine thing! Or if you need more light in a room in a
sinister castle, asconce!

Nemo

غير مقروءة،
08‏/02‏/2013، 9:13:42 م8‏/2‏/2013
إلى
On 08/02/2013 15:51, Michael N. LeVine wrote:
>>> While they keep you safe in your flat....
>> I don't get cops in my flat. They think I'm harmless, especially now I'm
>> re-tyred and out of harness!! ;o)
> Even if they were, you could still hide among all the piles of trash.

Piles of cash, yer mean!

William B. (Billby)

غير مقروءة،
09‏/02‏/2013، 5:39:36 ص9‏/2‏/2013
إلى
>>> You missed a couple of periods .. .
>> Foot trouble caused that. He was comma-toes!
> More likely colon problems ... now exit through the back door.
Tilde he sees defeet again?

Michael N. LeVine

غير مقروءة،
09‏/02‏/2013، 7:51:19 ص9‏/2‏/2013
إلى
In article <zHhRs.24727$Ez4....@fx15.fr7>, Nemo <ne...@naughtylass.wet>
wrote:
> >> Use yours to warn ships and you'd sink em. Deaf feets the whole object
> >> of the exorcise! (They have to do that big horse of all the ghosts of
> >> the ancient marinas - and of the yachts that tied up at them!)
> > Sirtis yourself.
> Sirtis, vestis, pantsis, trousis, soxis, bootsis and a jacket!
> No need for a suit anymore. No more rotten job interviews - not since
> 2007! :oP
And how hard did you work not to get the jobs you interviewed for?

Michael N. LeVine

غير مقروءة،
09‏/02‏/2013، 7:52:24 ص9‏/2‏/2013
إلى
In article <49iRs.16010$tA4....@fx29.fr7>,
> >> Possibly nein, months later.
> > You are laboring under a delusion.
> Delusion: A heavy rainstorm inside a continental food store/restaurant.
You need to rain in those irrelevant asides.

Michael N. LeVine

غير مقروءة،
09‏/02‏/2013، 7:53:05 ص9‏/2‏/2013
إلى
In article <zhiRs.8195$NP3....@fx23.fr7>, Nemo <ne...@naughtylass.wet>
You really are soaking the working taxpayer..

Michael N. LeVine

غير مقروءة،
09‏/02‏/2013، 7:53:40 ص9‏/2‏/2013
إلى
In article <I7iRs.16009$tA4....@fx29.fr7>, Nemo <ne...@naughtylass.wet>
Only if you faucet out.

Michael N. LeVine

غير مقروءة،
09‏/02‏/2013، 7:54:23 ص9‏/2‏/2013
إلى
In article <k4iRs.16007$tA4....@fx29.fr7>, Nemo <ne...@naughtylass.wet>
Then you would have to pay a fee to see the programing.

Michael N. LeVine

غير مقروءة،
09‏/02‏/2013، 7:54:59 ص9‏/2‏/2013
إلى
In article <2UhRs.21540$fx6....@fx14.fr7>, Nemo <ne...@naughtylass.wet>
wrote:
> >> I daren't touch booze anymore - seriously! >:o(((((((((((((((
> > You, serious? SInce when?
> 2008. Sub-dural Hæmatoma. Harmony moor times? When Dr. Cohen tells you:
> no more booze, you stay told! Saved me a fortune as well it has!
What four tunes did it save you from singing?

Michael N. LeVine

غير مقروءة،
09‏/02‏/2013، 7:56:47 ص9‏/2‏/2013
إلى
In article <8giRs.8194$NP3....@fx23.fr7>, Nemo <ne...@naughtylass.wet>
Jerry and Mark would disagree with you on that.

Michael N. LeVine

غير مقروءة،
09‏/02‏/2013، 7:57:19 ص9‏/2‏/2013
إلى
In article <%dhRs.11715$0J....@fx16.fr7>, Nemo <ne...@naughtylass.wet>
wrote:
> >> Put on your JAME and go to bed!
> > I suppose you have fractal experience in that?
> >
> So it was Chaos Theory that gave me the experience of a fractaled
> shoulder was it?!!
You really have had some bad breaks in life...

Michael N. LeVine

غير مقروءة،
09‏/02‏/2013، 7:57:57 ص9‏/2‏/2013
إلى
In article <MuhRs.12577$BW7....@fx25.fr7>, Nemo <ne...@naughtylass.wet>
wrote:
> >> They put eem in one
> >> http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0070917/?ref_=fn_al_tt_2
> > A wicker sense of humor
> And here we arrrrrrrrrre, on the Usenet, looking . . . at another
> typical . . . colonial . . . . mis-spelling!
Now if you used a modern dictionary...

Michael N. LeVine

غير مقروءة،
09‏/02‏/2013، 7:58:47 ص9‏/2‏/2013
إلى
In article <HZhRs.47923$rD6....@fx17.fr7>, Nemo <ne...@naughtylass.wet>
> No. Big horse of a loo pole in the EEC food labelling regulations, they
> don't have to state the ingredients of an ingredient, so when they list
> 'chocolate chips' as an ingredient, you could be eating any nasty thing!
> - except in the Rakusen's ones, but they're quiet text pensive. S eMeS?
Text ing your wallet?

Michael N. LeVine

غير مقروءة،
09‏/02‏/2013، 7:59:35 ص9‏/2‏/2013
إلى
In article <_KhRs.21537$fx6....@fx14.fr7>, Nemo <ne...@naughtylass.wet>
It could have been a real sticky situation if you had caught him at it.

Michael N. LeVine

غير مقروءة،
09‏/02‏/2013، 8:01:00 ص9‏/2‏/2013
إلى
In article <o6hRs.17368$ty4....@fx09.fr7>, Nemo <ne...@naughtylass.wet>
wrote:
> >> What mis-steak is that then?
> >> http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-21377601
> > How much of a fine will they have to pony up for that mistake?
> No idea - but typical government - something happens that leads to
> millions of people choosing some obvious course of action and a
> government smokescreen, er, spokesman, says don't do anything, there's
> no need, carry on as usual!!
>
> What ever the issue in question is, the government just hates people
> making up their minds for themselves, so their knee-jerk reaction is
> always, "Don't do it. Carry on as usual!"
>
> C***s!!
Or to punish everyone if one or two people cause a problem.

Michael N. LeVine

غير مقروءة،
09‏/02‏/2013، 8:01:49 ص9‏/2‏/2013
إلى
In article <f3dRs.5294$ci3....@fx27.fr7>, Nemo <ne...@naughtylass.wet>
wrote:
> >> Look what happens when I mention my good ones! Jealous, see?
> > You have good one's?!?!?!
> A Nuge Humber!
Is that supposed to be one of those nuge nuge, wink wink statements?

Michael N. LeVine

غير مقروءة،
09‏/02‏/2013، 8:02:24 ص9‏/2‏/2013
إلى
In article <DghRs.11716$0J....@fx16.fr7>, Nemo <ne...@naughtylass.wet>
wrote:
> >> Whatever turns you on!
> > Gnaw, I have a stake for you!
> Waiter to Dracula: "How would you like your steak sir?"
> Dracula: [points to heart] "Anywhere but here!"
Now that really hits the spot.

Michael N. LeVine

غير مقروءة،
09‏/02‏/2013، 8:03:18 ص9‏/2‏/2013
إلى
In article <TphRs.16006$tA4....@fx29.fr7>, Nemo <ne...@naughtylass.wet>
wrote:
> >> Makers UK Ltd again! - except they and the Council bods were always out
> >> of their minds! Brief-faced liars as well!
> > Your typical politician...
> . . who should have been barred for life from ever being one! - and
> instead of that, for the rest of his life he's to be found in the bar
> and the Houses of Parliament!
It would not be so bad if he stayed in the bar 24/7...

Michael N. LeVine

غير مقروءة،
09‏/02‏/2013، 8:04:08 ص9‏/2‏/2013
إلى
In article <2RhRs.21539$fx6....@fx14.fr7>,
> >> Seams you might end up scared for life as well!
> > So why are you hem'ing and Hawing about it?
> Big horse it's fun! - and true!
It's true that you like hem'ing and hawing...

Michael N. LeVine

غير مقروءة،
09‏/02‏/2013، 8:05:10 ص9‏/2‏/2013
إلى
In article <1ohRs.16005$tA4....@fx29.fr7>,
> >> Tithes and Cravatths?
> > Its your neck.
> The bit between my chin and my clavicles?
A scrag-ly looking thing..

Michael N. LeVine

غير مقروءة،
09‏/02‏/2013، 8:05:49 ص9‏/2‏/2013
إلى
In article <MNhRs.21538$fx6....@fx14.fr7>,
> >> Yers. And No Art Zark tied up outside!
> >> Very best art shop:
> >> http://www.cassart.co.uk/
> >> Lomography? Photographing cats down holes??
> >> http://img.alibaba.com/photo/11524657/Cat_Angel.jpg
> >> YUK!
> >> With my £2Ks' worth dangling round my neck, I want highmoggies of classy
> >> cats!
> > I did not realize tooth decay could do that much damage.
> It can cause nasty Nonce Equiturs as well, apparently.
And you would like to pull them!

Michael N. LeVine

غير مقروءة،
09‏/02‏/2013، 8:06:19 ص9‏/2‏/2013
إلى
In article <%5iRs.16008$tA4....@fx29.fr7>,
> >> Damned good pun just after that scene though. The Dole Orifice manager
> >> got fed up with him and called him a nincompoop!, then asked, "Do you
> >> know what a nincompoop is??" and Jackley replied, "Yes. It's a poop
> >> without an income!"
> >> Something else I've got on VHS. And visitor say, "Oooh! haven't you got
> >> a lot of video cassettes?!" and I reply, "Not really. It's just a mirage!"
> >> No-one's had the sense to come back with: "OK. Why do you keep a French
> >> jet fighter in your flat then" yet!
> > A flight of fancy on your part.
> No. A pun. And yoo leave my part out of this!
Butt you keep putting it in!

Michael N. LeVine

غير مقروءة،
09‏/02‏/2013، 8:07:30 ص9‏/2‏/2013
إلى
In article <eChRs.5221$2S5....@fx02.fr7>, Nemo <ne...@naughtylass.wet>
wrote:
> >> It was very bad indead for everyone!
> > So you are actually part of the powers that be that think they know whats good for us!
> Iyyy know I know what's good for me, and in the total absence of any
> truly independent nutritionists, with my knowledge of nutrition gleaned
> from 45+ ears as a Vegan, I'm just tipping you the wink.
Do the immigration people know that your from Vegan?

Sir F.A. Rien

غير مقروءة،
09‏/02‏/2013، 11:41:02 ص9‏/2‏/2013
إلى
>> > I suppose you have fractal experience in that?
>> So it was Chaos Theory that gave me the experience of a fractaled
>> shoulder was it?!!
>You really have had some bad breaks in life...
I simpa thighs with ye, Roll dem bones!

Sir F.A. Rien

غير مقروءة،
09‏/02‏/2013، 12:12:37 م9‏/2‏/2013
إلى
>> > Gnaw, I have a stake for you!
>> Waiter to Dracula: "How would you like your steak sir?"
>> Dracula: [points to heart] "Anywhere but here!"
>Now that really hits the spot.
I heard the young vampires play T Bone with their bats ...

Sir F.A. Rien

غير مقروءة،
09‏/02‏/2013، 12:14:01 م9‏/2‏/2013
إلى
>> >You are laboring under a delusion.
>> So, poppa is Dom De Luise' son ?
>Fat chance.
Then that would be oliver a Hardy, har-har.
Don't rest on your Laurels ...

Sir F.A. Rien

غير مقروءة،
09‏/02‏/2013، 12:15:09 م9‏/2‏/2013
إلى
>>> Foot trouble caused that. He was comma-toes!
>> More likely colon problems ... now exit through the back door.
>Can't. The back door is alarmed. I wonder who frightened it. Whoever
>they are, they should Banham!
I hate alramed back doors, I's'pect ADT.

Sir F.A. Rien

غير مقروءة،
09‏/02‏/2013، 12:15:45 م9‏/2‏/2013
إلى
>>> Foot trouble caused that. He was comma-toes!
>> More likely colon problems ... now exit through the back door.
>Tilde he sees defeet again?
Umlaut saying - it's a hash of a mess!

Sir F.A. Rien

غير مقروءة،
09‏/02‏/2013، 12:16:33 م9‏/2‏/2013
إلى
>>> U terrrrrrusts are all the same!
>>> (Just thought I'd give Dubbya the Shrub a plug! I think nowadays, that's
>>> the only thing that gets him up in the morning!)
>> No bama, no fuss, no nuttin'!
>Stop feedin im detergent then. A bubbling Baruk you want?
You haven't listened lately, it a gurgling waterfall now.

Sir F.A. Rien

غير مقروءة،
09‏/02‏/2013، 12:17:08 م9‏/2‏/2013
إلى
>> > You have good one's?!?!?!
>> A Nuge Humber!
>Is that supposed to be one of those nuge nuge, wink wink statements?
I'll give him a 'nudgie'!

Michael N. LeVine

غير مقروءة،
09‏/02‏/2013، 4:57:21 م9‏/2‏/2013
إلى
In article <guuch8hs4s57i40vk...@4ax.com>,
I would rather jump them.

Michael N. LeVine

غير مقروءة،
09‏/02‏/2013، 4:57:56 م9‏/2‏/2013
إلى
In article <7s0dh85tqpdags6mu...@4ax.com>,
Sir F.A. Rien <nog...@ttrr.org> wrote:
Stan-d up and be counted.

Michael N. LeVine

غير مقروءة،
09‏/02‏/2013، 4:58:30 م9‏/2‏/2013
إلى
In article <j31dh8hlll2ge0tve...@4ax.com>,
Sir F.A. Rien <nog...@ttrr.org> wrote:
Don't rub it in...

Michael N. LeVine

غير مقروءة،
09‏/02‏/2013، 4:59:33 م9‏/2‏/2013
إلى
In article <mq0dh8p1eicdr97j6...@4ax.com>,
Sir F.A. Rien <nog...@ttrr.org> wrote:

Wheres the bat boy when you need him.

William B. (Billby)

غير مقروءة،
09‏/02‏/2013، 8:20:12 م9‏/2‏/2013
إلى
In that situation it's best to get plastered.

يجري تحميل المزيد من الرسائل.
0 رسالة جديدة