SCAM Alert - Jerry Stuckle

1001 Webs

Nov 14, 2007, 8:01:26 PM11/14/07
We believe that you should all know that the member of this Group
named Jerry Stuckle who advertises himself as the MD of JDS Computer
Training Corp. is blatantly lying in each and every message he posts
with the unequivocally purpose of committing FRAUD.

There's no such JDS Computer Training corporation and there has never
been one.
The only JDS Computer company that existed in Maryland was forfeited
in 1996.

There is however another company that Jerry Stuckle was a principal
of, called Smartech, which has been also forfeited last year by the
Maryland Taxpayer Services Division.

In case you ignore it, for a Maryland entity to be forfeited, means
that its existence has been ended by the State for some delinquency.

If you have been the victim of any Jerry Stuckle's scams, or have been
approached by him in any way to offer you any kind of commercial
transaction involving his fake companies, you can report it to the
Federal Trade Commission by writing to: sp...@uce.gov
and contacting your State Attorneys General:
http://www.consumerfraudreporting.org/stateattorneygenerallist.php
Your state Attorney General or local office of consumer protection is
also listed in the government pages of your telephone book.

Any kind of Internet Fraud that might have been committed by Jerry
Stuckler can be reported by contacting the U.S. government's Internet
Crime Complaint Center (IC3) at:
http://www.ic3.gov/complaint/

You may also contact the FBI Internet Fraud Complaint Center
http://www.ifccfbi.gov/index.asp

If you have fallen victim of a Phishing scam originated at any of the
fake Jerry Stuckler's pages, such as the one at:
http://www.icca.org/member/memberpage.asp?id=400
you can report it at the Consumer Fraud Reporting website:
http://www.consumerfraudreporting.org/

If you are approached by Jerry Stuckler, please don't give out any
financial information, such as checking account and credit card
numbers; and especially your social Security number.

NEVER buy anything from a company that is listed as forfeited, as
Jerry Stuckler's are. Don't even visit his Phishing and Spoofed
websites or ask for more information.
It is like feeding a stray cat. Give it one morsel of food, and it
will be there all the time.

We're sorry to have to be the ones to tell you all this, but the
bottom line is, if you want to secure your hard-earned money, then you
better have your feet on the ground, and don't let yourself be cheated
by the likes of Jerry Stuckler.

Thank you for your attention.

Steve Sobol

Nov 14, 2007, 8:07:21 PM11/14/07
["Followup-To:" header set to alt.www.webmaster.]

On 2007-11-15, 1001 Webs <1001...@gmail.com> wrote:
> We believe that you should all know that the member of this Group
> named Jerry Stuckle who advertises himself as the MD of JDS Computer
> Training Corp. is blatantly lying in each and every message he posts
> with the unequivocally purpose of committing FRAUD.

Didn't you come in here spamming a while ago? And didn't Jerry call you on it?

STFU, then FOAD.

--
Steve Sobol, Victorville, CA PGP:0xE3AE35ED www.SteveSobol.com
Geek-for-hire. Details: http://www.linkedin.com/in/stevesobol

Beauregard T. Shagnasty

Nov 14, 2007, 8:39:55 PM11/14/07
In alt.html, 1001 Webs libeled himself by crossposting:

> We believe that you should all know

just how despicable *you* have become.

--
-bts

WindsorFox

Nov 14, 2007, 8:53:04 PM11/14/07
1001 Webs wrote:
> We believe that you should all know that the member of this Group
> named Jerry Stuckle who advertises himself as the MD of JDS Computer
> Training Corp. is blatantly lying in each and every message he posts
> with the unequivocally purpose of committing FRAUD.

You sound just like every other spnaked spammer that's been put
in his place. Since you came here spamming in the first place I say
you are the one guilty of fraud.

BTW your attempted anti-fraud post is full of crap and
inaccuracies, and how exactly do you discern that his page is a phish
site? I'm not sure what country you are in and IANAL but you could
very well be opening yourself to legal action. More so than your spamming.

--
"I get the impression that Jamie is a papusa or two short of a
combination plate." - Kent Wills

"A lot of Southeast Oregon appears to be low resolution
even when you are physically driving through it! - Uncle Bob

1001 Webs

Nov 14, 2007, 9:01:16 PM11/14/07
On Nov 15, 2:39 am, "Beauregard T. Shagnasty"
Sure.
But I don't beat up my wife, I don't put up fake sites, I pay my taxes
and I respect people.
Until they disrespect me, that is ...

Any problem with that?

1001 Webs

Nov 14, 2007, 9:03:35 PM11/14/07
On Nov 15, 2:53 am, WindsorFox <windsorfo...@SPAMcox.net> wrote:
> 1001 Webs wrote:
> > We believe that you should all know that the member of this Group
> > named Jerry Stuckle who advertises himself as the MD of JDS Computer
> > Training Corp. is blatantly lying in each and every message he posts
> > with the unequivocally purpose of committing FRAUD.
>
> You sound just like every other spnaked spammer that's been put
> in his place. Since you came here spamming in the first place I say
> you are the one guilty of fraud.
>
> BTW your attempted anti-fraud post is full of crap and
> inaccuracies, and how exactly do you discern that his page is a phish
> site? I'm not sure what country you are in and IANAL but you could
> very well be opening yourself to legal action. More so than your spamming.

Great !!!

I challenge you or anyone else to take me to Court.
You can't back up now.
Go for it.

Viper

Nov 14, 2007, 10:58:35 PM11/14/07
I left it go when you spammed but since you now want to also be a
dickhead...
Better fix your WHOIS info.... you have 15 days...

Thank you for your submitting and confirming your Whois Data report re:
1001webs.net. Your report has been entered into ICANN's database.

A copy of your report will be forwarded directly to the sponsoring
registrar for investigation. The sponsoring registrar is responsible
for investigating and correcting the data in response to your report as
described in ICANN's "Registrar Advisory Concerning Whois Data Accuracy"

<http://www.icann.org/announcements/advisory-10may02.htm>.

Viper

Nov 14, 2007, 11:03:16 PM11/14/07
1001 Webs wrote:
> There's no such JDS Computer Training corporation and there has never
> been one.
> The only JDS Computer company that existed in Maryland was forfeited
> in 1996.

Who said it had to be registered in Maryland?
In the USA you may register your business in any state you wish to.
Just because your shitty Benalmadena, MALAGA ES doesnt do that doesnt mean
the Good ole USofA doesnt.

1001 Webs

Nov 15, 2007, 6:46:29 AM11/15/07
On Nov 15, 4:58 am, "Viper" <ven...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I left it go when you spammed but since you now want to also be a
> dickhead...
> Better fix your WHOIS info.... you have 15 days...
Another dickhead trying to tell people what to do
I like the deadline:
" you have 15 days ..."
we're all very impressed ...
we were also the first time you reported us.
And amused, let me tell you ...

Sounds so

> Thank you for your submitting and confirming your Whois Data report re:
> 1001webs.net. Your report has been entered into ICANN's database.

Fine.
And what are you reporting, exactly?
Just for a laugh, you know?

> A copy of your report will be forwarded directly to the sponsoring
> registrar for investigation. The sponsoring registrar is responsible
> for investigating and correcting the data in response to your report as
> described in ICANN's "Registrar Advisory Concerning Whois Data Accuracy"
>
> <http://www.icann.org/announcements/advisory-10may02.htm>.

Boohoo !!!
We're all scared now ...

1001 Webs

Nov 15, 2007, 7:41:46 AM11/15/07

And BTW, Viper,
shitty Benalmadena Puerto Marina happens to rate amongst the best in
the world, proof of which is the fact that it has twice won the
prestigious 'Best Marina In The World' award.

Here, have a look:
http://critis07.lcc.uma.es/ima/bc.jpg
but just a look, we don't allow your kind in here.

SpaceGirl

Nov 15, 2007, 9:28:13 AM11/15/07

I'm starting to get the distinct impression that you are are a 15 year
old guy without a girlfriend :) I'm not sure what your customers would
think of all these weird posts you keep making? It's not really the
sort of thing you'd expect someone to post when representing a company.

Chaddy2222

Nov 15, 2007, 9:40:25 AM11/15/07
> sort of thing you'd expect someone to post when representing a company.- Hide quoted text -

I could not agree more with this, although he said that he was OVER
40! unless he is just a head case which I reckon is true. I mean it's
pritty bloody obvious really.
BTW if the git had read my previous posts he would know that I go to
Deakin: http://www.deakin.edu.au
Which is quite normal.
--
Regards Chad. http://www.freewebdesignonline.org

1001 Webs

Nov 15, 2007, 9:40:28 AM11/15/07
On Nov 15, 3:28 pm, SpaceGirl <nothespacegirls...@subhuman.net> wrote:
> On Nov 15, 12:41 pm, 1001 Webs <1001w...@gmail.com> wrote:

> > > Who said it had to be registered in Maryland?
> > > In the USA you may register your business in any state you wish to.
> > > Just because your shitty Benalmadena, MALAGA ES doesnt do that doesnt mean
> > > the Good ole USofA doesnt.
>
> > And BTW, Viper,
> > shitty Benalmadena Puerto Marina happens to rate amongst the best in
> > the world, proof of which is the fact that it has twice won the
> > prestigious 'Best Marina In The World' award.
>
> > Here, have a look:http://critis07.lcc.uma.es/ima/bc.jpg
> > but just a look, we don't allow your kind in here.
>
> I'm starting to get the distinct impression that you are are a 15 year
> old guy without a girlfriend :)
Well, i'll take that as a compliment ...
BTW, are you single?

> I'm not sure what your customers would
> think of all these weird posts you keep making? It's not really the
> sort of thing you'd expect someone to post when representing a company.

They actually LOVE them.
They said, I quote:
"... the most fascinating series of posts that we have ever read on
the Usenet"
They asked me to please keep going and now I'm negotiating fares ...

1001 Webs

Nov 15, 2007, 9:47:45 AM11/15/07
On Nov 15, 3:40 pm, Chaddy2222 <spamlovermailbox-
Tomorrow's my birthday, Chaddy. 46 years old.
No please, don't send me any postcards ...

> BTW if the git had read my previous posts he would know that I go to

> Geelong Deakin:http://www.deakin.edu.au
> Which is quite normal.
I thought you said you didn't want to reveal that "due to a little
thing called the privacy act." ???

See what I mean Chaddy?
One post you say one thing and the next a completely different one.

SpaceGirl

Nov 15, 2007, 10:09:07 AM11/15/07
On Nov 15, 2:40 pm, 1001 Webs <1001w...@gmail.com> wrote:

> > I'm starting to get the distinct impression that you are are a 15 year
> > old guy without a girlfriend :)
>
> Well, i'll take that as a compliment ...
> BTW, are you single?

I prefer girls.

> > I'm not sure what your customers would
> > think of all these weird posts you keep making? It's not really the
> > sort of thing you'd expect someone to post when representing a company.
>
> They actually LOVE them.
> They said, I quote:
> "... the most fascinating series of posts that we have ever read on
> the Usenet"
> They asked me to please keep going and now I'm negotiating fares ...

What impressive customers you have. You suit each other.

Brendan Gillatt

Nov 15, 2007, 10:38:58 AM11/15/07

Viper

Nov 15, 2007, 11:50:37 AM11/15/07
SpaceGirl wrote:
> I'm starting to get the distinct impression that you are are a 15 year
> old guy without a girlfriend :) I'm not sure what your customers would
> think of all these weird posts you keep making? It's not really the
> sort of thing you'd expect someone to post when representing a
> company.

Have you even looked at his site? Its all affiliate links. He doesnt host or
make the designs he is selling.

Viper

Nov 15, 2007, 11:51:56 AM11/15/07
SpaceGirl wrote:
> On Nov 15, 2:40 pm, 1001 Webs <1001w...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> BTW, are you single?
>
> I prefer girls.

WHOA!!! :P~

Viper

Nov 15, 2007, 12:08:36 PM11/15/07
1001 Webs wrote:
> On Nov 15, 4:58 am, "Viper" <ven...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> I left it go when you spammed but since you now want to also be a
>> dickhead...
>> Better fix your WHOIS info.... you have 15 days...
> Another dickhead trying to tell people what to do
> I like the deadline:
> " you have 15 days ..."
> we're all very impressed ...
> we were also the first time you reported us.
> And amused, let me tell you ...
>
> Sounds so
>> Thank you for your submitting and confirming your Whois Data report
>> re: 1001webs.net. Your report has been entered into ICANN's
>> database.
> Fine.
> And what are you reporting, exactly?
> Just for a laugh, you know?

Look at the WHOIS info.
It does NOT have a valid street or PO Box address.

Rafael Martinez-Minuesa Martinez
Puerto Marina
Benalmadena, MALAGA 29630
ES
Google Maps shows over 300 results for that info...

>> A copy of your report will be forwarded directly to the sponsoring
>> registrar for investigation. The sponsoring registrar is responsible
>> for investigating and correcting the data in response to your report
>> as described in ICANN's "Registrar Advisory Concerning Whois Data
>> Accuracy"
>>
>> <http://www.icann.org/announcements/advisory-10may02.htm>.
>
> Boohoo !!!
> We're all scared now ...

Better be scared, ICANN will force siteground.com and enom.com to suspend
your domain...

Els

Nov 15, 2007, 12:25:49 PM11/15/07
SpaceGirl wrote:

>> BTW, are you single?
>
> I prefer girls.

*and* you're married - best to keep that clear, there's girls reading
too :P

--
Els http://locusmeus.com/

Steve Sobol

Nov 15, 2007, 1:30:05 PM11/15/07
On 2007-11-15, Viper <ven...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Have you even looked at his site? Its all affiliate links. He doesnt host or
> make the designs he is selling.

That explains a lot. Affiliate/referral spammers suck!

1001 Webs

Nov 15, 2007, 2:55:26 PM11/15/07

C'mmon Steve,
since you're spamming us with links in every post, you should have at
least the decency to provide something more than:
"Blah blah blah under construction blah blah blah photo gallery coming
soon."
www.SteveSobol.com

Man, you're truly pathetic.
Shame on you troll, you aren't even able to SPAM usefully ...
Get to work at once !!!,
you lazy, good-for-nothing, slothful parasite !!!

Why do I have to always deal with this type of losers?
I mean, as I recall there's 2000something subscribers in this Group.
Where are the real webmasters?
I've hardly met any, so far ...

Travis Newbury

Nov 15, 2007, 3:34:23 PM11/15/07
On Nov 15, 10:09 am, SpaceGirl <nothespacegirls...@subhuman.net>
wrote:
> I prefer girls.

Prefer.... so an occasional guy is not out of the question?

SpaceGirl

Nov 15, 2007, 4:07:22 PM11/15/07

LOL. No comment

--

x theSpaceGirl (miranda)

http://www.northleithmill.com

-.-

Kammy has a new home: http://www.bitesizedjapan.com

SpaceGirl

Nov 15, 2007, 4:08:02 PM11/15/07
Els wrote:
> SpaceGirl wrote:
>
>>> BTW, are you single?
>> I prefer girls.
>
> *and* you're married - best to keep that clear, there's girls reading
> too :P

:D *sigh*

mbstevens

Nov 15, 2007, 4:27:27 PM11/15/07
SpaceGirl wrote:
> Travis Newbury wrote:
>> On Nov 15, 10:09 am, SpaceGirl <nothespacegirls...@subhuman.net>
>> wrote:
>>> I prefer girls.
>>
>> Prefer.... so an occasional guy is not out of the question?
>>

> LOL. No comment

I wonder if the various people scamming, not scamming, reporting scams,
meta-de-scamming, being Stucklers for propriety, and generally groaning
in this thread might consider trimming the five-group-cross-posting
down to one group? (Not picking on you in particular, Spacey!)

Steve Sobol

Nov 15, 2007, 4:43:36 PM11/15/07
On 2007-11-15, 1001 Webs <1001...@gmail.com> wrote:

> C'mmon Steve,
> since you're spamming us with links in every post, you should have at
> least the decency to provide something more than:
> "Blah blah blah under construction blah blah blah photo gallery coming
> soon."

It's a personal site, not one I need to update for work, and doing paying work
for my boss and doing stuff with my family are both more important than
updating the site. I have a photo gallery Flash applet that I bought and I
am doing some heavy customization to it, and it's not ready to put online yet.

There ARE two important links - one to my professional profile on LinkedIn
and another one to email me. That's all there will be for a while. If you
don't like that, no one is forcing you to go to the site.

> you lazy, good-for-nothing, slothful parasite !!!

**pat on the head**

There there, I'm sure you'll feel better once you've taken your meds.

> Why do I have to always deal with this type of losers?

If you have such a problem with the people here, why do you continue to post
here?

WindsorFox

Nov 15, 2007, 6:26:40 PM11/15/07

You are scum, and until you post proof of your accusations you are
a liar and libelist. You are also apparently too stupid to realize
that one page you called a scam doesn't actually even belong to Jerry.
If you're 40, it's only chronologically and not intellectually.

WindsorFox

Nov 15, 2007, 6:27:43 PM11/15/07

I think that is another blatant lie on his part.

WindsorFox

Nov 15, 2007, 6:30:00 PM11/15/07
1001 Webs wrote:
> On Nov 15, 7:30 pm, Steve Sobol <sjso...@JustThe.net> wrote:
>> ["Followup-To:" header set to alt.www.webmaster.]
>> On 2007-11-15, Viper <ven...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Have you even looked at his site? Its all affiliate links. He doesnt host or
>>> make the designs he is selling.
>> That explains a lot. Affiliate/referral spammers suck!
>>
>> --
>> Steve Sobol, Victorville, CA PGP:0xE3AE35ED www.SteveSobol.com
>> Geek-for-hire. Details:http://www.linkedin.com/in/stevesobol
>
> C'mmon Steve,
> since you're spamming us with links in every post, you should have at
> least the decency to provide something more than:
> "Blah blah blah under construction blah blah blah photo gallery coming
> soon."
> www.SteveSobol.com

More proof of your being a total idiot.

1001 Webs

Nov 15, 2007, 7:55:13 PM11/15/07
On Nov 16, 12:26 am, WindsorFox <windsorfo...@SPAMcox.net> wrote:
> 1001 Webs wrote:
> >> You sound just like every other spnaked spammer that's been put
> >> in his place. Since you came here spamming in the first place I say
> >> you are the one guilty of fraud.
>
> >> BTW your attempted anti-fraud post is full of crap and
> >> inaccuracies, and how exactly do you discern that his page is a phish
> >> site? I'm not sure what country you are in and IANAL but you could
> >> very well be opening yourself to legal action. More so than your spamming.
>
> > Great !!!
>
> > I challenge you or anyone else to take me to Court.
> > You can't back up now.
> > Go for it.
>
> You are scum, and until you post proof of your accusations you are
> a liar and libelist. You are also apparently too stupid to realize
> that one page you called a scam doesn't actually even belong to Jerry.

Are you, despicable scum, talking about the link I posted to CRIMINAL
Jerry Stuckle's web page in which he advertises himself as the MD of
JDS Computer Training Corp., with the unequivocally purpose of
committing FRAUD.?
http://www.icca.org/member/memberpage.asp?id=400
Because that's the only one I posted, you liar.
The other ones link to CRIME-reporting agencies, stupid.

Let's assume that you're talking about that page, then, libelist.
On that page, Jerry starts out by stating that:
"Since 1990, JDS Computer Training Corporation has provided high-
quality programmer training courses to customers throughout the United
States and in Asia and Europe."
which is a blatant lie.
He then goes on to offer a series of services for which he obviously
intends to charge.
That's FRAUD, and the page is Jerry's.
PROVED.

If you see differently, please explain why, you liar, libelist, stupid
scum.

Jeff

Nov 16, 2007, 12:47:44 PM11/16/07
SpaceGirl wrote:

>>> I prefer girls.

Nothing unusual about that. I'd say that web professions have more
than their share of lesbians.

>> *and* you're married - best to keep that clear, there's girls reading
>> too :P

Such is my proof that these are mostly social groups. Get over it.

> :D *sigh*

We're going a little long on the crossposting here...

Jeff

Jeff

Nov 16, 2007, 2:09:26 PM11/16/07

Roughly once a month I'll find some lost soul parked on the street
outside my house (I'm on the corner of two dead ends). And they'll have
either google or mapquest directions for some address I've never heard of.

I wouldn't place too much emphasis on that.

The only thing that can be proven is that posting any information
that leads to your identity will eventually cause you grief.

Jeff

WindsorFox

Nov 16, 2007, 7:23:49 PM11/16/07

icca.org is not Jerry's web site.

> Let's assume that you're talking about that page, then, libelist.

You are scum, an asshole and a liar. That's not libel, it's an
opinion.

> On that page, Jerry starts out by stating that:
> "Since 1990, JDS Computer Training Corporation has provided high-
> quality programmer training courses to customers throughout the United
> States and in Asia and Europe."
> which is a blatant lie.

Prove it.

> He then goes on to offer a series of services for which he obviously
> intends to charge.
> That's FRAUD, and the page is Jerry's.
> PROVED.

Charging for services rendered is not fraudulent. You obviously
no clue as to why that page is there and what it is.

Perhaps you'd like to visit the thought of why the vast majority
of all the groups you spammed with this garbage have dropped you into
their twit filter.

1001 Webs

Nov 16, 2007, 8:18:23 PM11/16/07
Yeah right.
It just happens that the page I've linked to bears his name and his
false claims.

> > Let's assume that you're talking about that page, then, libelist.
>
> You are scum, an asshole and a liar. That's not libel, it's an
> opinion.

It is libel:
libel:
"a publication without justification or lawful excuse which is
calculated to injure the reputation of another by exposing him to
hatred, contempt or ridicule."
And you're bound for trouble.
Man, you gonna make me a billionaire ...

> > On that page, Jerry starts out by stating that:
> > "Since 1990, JDS Computer Training Corporation has provided high-
> > quality programmer training courses to customers throughout the United
> > States and in Asia and Europe."
> > which is a blatant lie.
>
> Prove it.

It has already been proved by Maryland Taxpayer Services Division

> > He then goes on to offer a series of services for which he obviously
> > intends to charge.
> > That's FRAUD, and the page is Jerry's.
> > PROVED.
>
> Charging for services rendered is not fraudulent. You obviously
> no clue as to why that page is there and what it is.

Charging for services using a non-existent company as a cover-up is
FRAUD.

> Perhaps you'd like to visit the thought of why the vast majority
> of all the groups you spammed with this garbage have dropped you into
> their twit filter.

Have they?
And how do you know, smart-alec?

WindsorFox

Nov 17, 2007, 12:10:54 PM11/17/07

You think that the ICAA is owned and operated by Jerry. Okay, I
leave that as it is. No comment.

>>> Let's assume that you're talking about that page, then, libelist.
>> You are scum, an asshole and a liar. That's not libel, it's an
>> opinion.
> It is libel:
> libel:
> "a publication without justification or lawful excuse which is
> calculated to injure the reputation of another by exposing him to
> hatred, contempt or ridicule."
> And you're bound for trouble.
> Man, you gonna make me a billionaire ...

There is far more than enough justification for me to form the
opinion that you are scum and an asshole. That is opinion plain and
simple. I suggest you consult a real lawyer not one in that foreign
country.

>>> On that page, Jerry starts out by stating that:
>>> "Since 1990, JDS Computer Training Corporation has provided high-
>>> quality programmer training courses to customers throughout the United
>>> States and in Asia and Europe."
>>> which is a blatant lie.
>> Prove it.
> It has already been proved by Maryland Taxpayer Services Division

Um, what you posted proves nothing except you are inept at trying
to prove your accusations.

>>> He then goes on to offer a series of services for which he obviously
>>> intends to charge.
>>> That's FRAUD, and the page is Jerry's.
>>> PROVED.
>> Charging for services rendered is not fraudulent. You obviously
>> no clue as to why that page is there and what it is.
> Charging for services using a non-existent company as a cover-up is
> FRAUD.

Sorry, I just no longer have the motivation to comment on this
stupidity.

>> Perhaps you'd like to visit the thought of why the vast majority
>> of all the groups you spammed with this garbage have dropped you into
>> their twit filter.
> Have they?
> And how do you know, smart-alec?

Start paying attention to how few peopl actually reply to anything
you post after ***This point.

dE|_

Nov 17, 2007, 2:41:26 PM11/17/07

"WindsorFox" <winds...@SPAMcox.net> wrote
<snip>

>>> Perhaps you'd like to visit the thought of why the vast majority
>>> of all the groups you spammed with this garbage have dropped you into
>>> their twit filter.
>> Have they?
>> And how do you know, smart-alec?
>
> Start paying attention to how few peopl actually reply to anything you
> post after ***This point.

I'm only seeing posts replying to you, not your own posted, hence I write
this re: Windsor's.

I do love the way your apology to Chaddy came from "Us".

Dick.

---dE|_---

(don't bother replying, I won't see it ;-)

1001 Webs

Nov 18, 2007, 9:36:59 AM11/18/07
On Nov 17, 8:41 pm, "dE|_" <d...@crackguitar.com> wrote:
> "WindsorFox" <windsor...@SPAMcox.net> wrote

> <snip>

> >> Have they?
> >> And how do you know, smart-alec?
>
> > Start paying attention to how few peopl actually reply to anything you
> > post after ***This point.
>
> I'm only seeing posts replying to you, not your own posted, hence I write
> this re: Windsor's.
>
> I do love the way your apology to Chaddy came from "Us".
At least I have apologized to him.
You haven't.

When I copy & pasted his very own words:
"I had a look at that site, frankly, I left before it even had time to
load. I'm only on a dial-up conection and did not want to waste time
waiting for some stupid looking Flash driven web movie to load!!.
If you really want to help anyone with a disability, then you should
just stick with plain old HTML, after all that is what it was created
for, to make documents accessable to anyone who required them. "

taken from a post he made himself in 2006:
http://groups.google.com.au/group/alt.disability.issues/browse_thread/thread/f40eb962ba3d7d8a

You accused Chaddy of having "Grandiose Sense of Self" and went on to
post a link:
http://wiki.answers.com/Q/How_do_you_know_if_someone_is_a_sociopath

where among other things you implied that Chaddy was:

# Pathological Lyier
# Contemptuous of those who seek to understand them
# Irresponsibility/Unreliability
# Promiscuous Sexual Behavior/Infidelity
# Lack of Realistic Life Plan/Parasitic Lifestyle
# Criminal or Entrepreneurial Versatility
# Authoritarian
# Paranoid
# Has an emotional need to justify their crimes and therefore needs
their victim's affirmation (respect, gratitude and love)
# Incapable of real human attachment to another
# Narcissism, grandiosity (self-importance not based on achievements)

Which are worse than anything I might have said about him, by far.

You most likely called Chaddy all those things because you didn't know
that he was a person with disability problems, since there were no
indications of his condition by his words.
Exactly the same thing that happened to me when I was replying to him.

The difference between you and me, apart from the much higher degree
of your defamations against Chaddy, is that I have apologized and you
haven't.

Someone said in the post that I made apologizing to Chaddy that "It
takes a big man to apologize":
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.www.webmaster/browse_thread/thread/dc4125a4a6bdb45b

I don't believe you necessarily need to be a "big man" to apologize
when you realize you've made a mistake, just someone with some sense
of decency and humanity.

This is the right place and the right moment for you to apologize to
Chaddy.
If you don't is because you are a despicable sub-human of the worst
despicable kind.

Doug Baiter

Nov 22, 2007, 11:05:40 AM11/22/07
On Thu, 15 Nov 2007 17:26:40 -0600, WindsorFox
<windso...@SPAMcox.net> wrote:

> You are scum, and until you post proof of your accusations you are
>a liar and libelist. You are also apparently too stupid to realize
>that one page you called a scam doesn't actually even belong to Jerry.
>If you're 40, it's only chronologically and not intellectually.

While an 'opnion' that the OP suffers from the ailments that you
accuse him of may be non-actionable, dont _always_ rely on that being
an ultimate get out of jail free card, since even truth can be
actionable if deemed to be delivered with the intent to harass. And
No, thats not intended to be a threat or a jibe or anything similar -
just pointing out that the old adage of Truth Is An Absolute Defence
is _itself_ untrue!

Doug Baiter

Nov 22, 2007, 11:06:42 AM11/22/07
On Wed, 14 Nov 2007 22:58:35 -0500, "Viper" <ven...@gmail.com> wrote:

>I left it go when you spammed but since you now want to also be a
>dickhead...
>Better fix your WHOIS info.... you have 15 days...

Go away, little boy...