Who's coming to the howl?

darren wilson

Feb 24, 1995, 7:27:30 PM2/24/95

Howls to the pack.

The time has come to take preparations for the Spring Thaw Howl, one step
further.

First, the Howl will be over Easter Weekend. That's from April 14th to 16th
I think <don't have my calendar at the moment>. Easter Weekend will be a full
moon weekend and most everyone will have time off. The majority of votes
I got for having it at this time were "yes" votes so that's when it will be.

The howl will start on Friday <I'll camp out there Thursday night so I'll
be there all day Friday.> and end Sunday evening.

Remember, it's primitive camping. If anyone is unfamiliar with what you might
need email myself or someone who is knowledgable in that area.

There is a barn for anyone that doesn't have a tent. It's open on two sides
but I'll try and put up some tarps to make a sort of canopy inside, in case
the weather gets really nasty.

Anyone that wants to come early Friday and help me cut and haul fire wood
is more than welcome to. ]:)

Lastly, anyone that wants to come to the howl please email me and tell me
where you're coming from. I'll tell you how to get there, give you a phone
number in case you get lost and try and arrange rides for people that need
them.

A copy of the directions I send you will be considered your invitation and
the invitation of those tha come with you.

If anyone has any questions, email me at <dwi...@cis.ohio-state.edu>.

Howls,

FireWolf

byer...@utdallas.edu

Feb 27, 1995, 12:53:20 PM2/27/95
darren wilson (dwi...@cis.ohio-state.edu) wrote:
<SLASHED IN ANGER>
Well, I'm not going to make it, sorry to say. Damned parents. Ah,
well. All those who do go, have fun and drink plentyof REd WOlf for me.

GEvaudan
--
***********Who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of men.....**************
"...still shackled to the shadow..."-STP, "Sin"

SMASH GREYWOLF

Mar 2, 1995, 8:44:12 PM3/2/95
darren wilson (dwi...@cis.ohio-state.edu) wrote:

: Anyone that wants to come early Friday and help me cut and haul fire wood

: is more than welcome to. ]:)

Just a reminder to those that went to the Harvest Howl...

DON'T STAND ON FireWolf's TRUCK TAILGATE!

--
|==============================================| I'm a 21st Century digital
| sm...@jupiter.cse.utoledo.edu | boy... I dunno how to live,
| UT OFFICE : SWAC RM# 1303 | but I got a lotta toys...
| *THE PARTICLE BOARD* BBS (419)531-4818 | - Bad Religion, 1994
| War Eagle Clan : Mighty Tribe of the TUCHUX! | \/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/
|"I have taken all knowlege to be my province" | In Wildness is the pres-
| - Francis Bacon| ervation of the world. So
|==============================================| Seek the WOLF in Thyself!

darren wilson

Mar 3, 1995, 1:48:39 PM3/3/95
In article <D4uCt...@utnetw.utoledo.edu> sm...@cse.utoledo.edu (SMASH GREYWOLF) writes:
>darren wilson (dwi...@cis.ohio-state.edu) wrote:

>Just a reminder to those that went to the Harvest Howl...
>
>DON'T STAND ON FireWolf's TRUCK TAILGATE!

The secret's out. Now I won't be able to use that secret button I installed
in the cab labeled "COLLAPSE". <Grin>

FireWolf

KatmanDu

Mar 3, 1995, 7:29:34 PM3/3/95
In article <D4uCt...@utnetw.utoledo.edu>
sm...@cse.utoledo.edu (SMASH GREYWOLF) writes:

>Just a reminder to those that went to the Harvest Howl...
>
>DON'T STAND ON FireWolf's TRUCK TAILGATE!

Heh heh heh... Ow. Heh. *thud*