Heart's Dream

Werebat

Jun 9, 2001, 6:42:44 PM6/9/01
What's this Heart's Dream crap? Folks, communes have been DONE. To
DEATH. They don't work because people are too selfish, lazy,
what-have-you.

I suspect there are a lot of MBTI "N" people on this NG... And probably
an inordinate amount of INFPs too (like me). Folks, there aren't many of
us. We need to accept it and move on.

It's great when you meet a like-minded individual. I think the weremeets
are pretty cool ideas. But a COMMUNITY? I'm not buying it. Who would
move across the country to be with a bunch of people they have never
really met? No one I would likely want to live with, that's who.

Sorry to burst any bubbles. I just don't see it working.

However, if you want to, there is plenty of land in the Northern part of
Rhode Island.

- Ron ^*^

Kamatu

Jun 9, 2001, 7:28:01 PM6/9/01

"Werebat" <ronpo...@earthlink.net> wrote in message

> What's this Heart's Dream crap? Folks, communes have been DONE. To
> DEATH. They don't work because people are too selfish, lazy,
> what-have-you.

Well, we must have left the screen door open....

> I suspect there are a lot of MBTI "N" people on this NG... And probably
> an inordinate amount of INFPs too (like me). Folks, there aren't many of
> us. We need to accept it and move on.

Yeah, why don't you just move on?
Funny, just last week someone mentioned your name, and "poof" here you are.

usenet magic.

*rolls eyes*

> It's great when you meet a like-minded individual. I think the weremeets
> are pretty cool ideas. But a COMMUNITY? I'm not buying it. Who would
> move across the country to be with a bunch of people they have never
> really met? No one I would likely want to live with, that's who.

We don't like you either.

> Sorry to burst any bubbles. I just don't see it working.

That's okay, we don't see Wanderer working.

> However, if you want to, there is plenty of land in the Northern part of
> Rhode Island.

Troll.

Werebat

Jun 9, 2001, 9:48:17 PM6/9/01
Kamatu wrote:

> "Werebat" <ronpo...@earthlink.net> wrote in message
> > What's this Heart's Dream crap? Folks, communes have been DONE. To
> > DEATH. They don't work because people are too selfish, lazy,
> > what-have-you.
>
> Well, we must have left the screen door open....

All too true. Still, you go away for a few years and what can you
expect?

> > I suspect there are a lot of MBTI "N" people on this NG... And probably
> > an inordinate amount of INFPs too (like me). Folks, there aren't many of
> > us. We need to accept it and move on.
> >

> Yeah, why don't you just move on?

Because I choose not to. Do you not understand this? Or are you not
master of your own destiny?

> Funny, just last week someone mentioned your name, and "poof" here you are.
>
> usenet magic.

True, Usenet magic indeed. For word spreads on Usenet, and like
mentioning the names of gods, mentioning the names of old posters carries
with it the possibility that they will appear. Interesting, no?

> *rolls eyes*

*grabs crotch*

Taste it, boy.

> > It's great when you meet a like-minded individual. I think the weremeets
> > are pretty cool ideas. But a COMMUNITY? I'm not buying it. Who would
> > move across the country to be with a bunch of people they have never
> > really met? No one I would likely want to live with, that's who.
> >

> We don't like you either.

See what I mean?

> > Sorry to burst any bubbles. I just don't see it working.
> >

> That's okay, we don't see Wanderer working.

This Wanderer sounds interesting, then.

> > However, if you want to, there is plenty of land in the Northern part of
> > Rhode Island.
> >

> Troll.

You know, Kamatu, it's OK to have a small penis. I mean, the vagina
really doesn't feel much besides pressure after the first quarter or so
is breached. So you don't need to feel so bad about yourself that you
have to serve as the unwelcome wagon here.

Then again, don't stop on my account. Your asinine mewling is somewhat
amusing -- for the moment.

- Ron ^*^

Kamatu

Jun 10, 2001, 3:22:53 AM6/10/01

> Kamatu wrote:
> >
> > "Werebat" <ronpo...@earthlink.net> wrote in message
> > > What's this Heart's Dream crap? Folks, communes have been DONE. To
> > > DEATH. They don't work because people are too selfish, lazy,
> > > what-have-you.
> >
> > Well, we must have left the screen door open....
>
> All too true. Still, you go away for a few years and what can you
> expect?

Things to be different and a bunch of new people who could give a rat's ass
about who you think you were?

> > > I suspect there are a lot of MBTI "N" people on this NG... And
probably
> > > an inordinate amount of INFPs too (like me). Folks, there aren't many
of
> > > us. We need to accept it and move on.
> > >

> > Yeah, why don't you just move on?
>
> Because I choose not to. Do you not understand this? Or are you not
> master of your own destiny?

Funny, you moved on 3 years ago, and stayed away until yesterday.
You moved on because you chose to, you are here now because you chose to.
Are you always this wishy washy because you choose to be, or are you just
an ebb and flow type of personality, doing whatever you think people will
respect you
for?

I'll bet you are just a loser with no other place to fit in, so here you are
to do
battle with the Royal Family. Like all the other big bad weres before you.

> > Funny, just last week someone mentioned your name, and "poof" here you
are.

> > usenet magic.
>
> True, Usenet magic indeed. For word spreads on Usenet, and like
> mentioning the names of gods, mentioning the names of old posters carries
> with it the possibility that they will appear. Interesting, no?

No more interesting than the disappearing act you pulled years ago because
someone doubted your beliefs and you felt it was easier to run away than
stay and defend yourself.

*golf clap*

> > *rolls eyes*
>
> *grabs crotch*
>
> Taste it, boy.

And so mature in the time you've been gone.
I suppose next you'll be threatening to break my knees caps, or come to New
Jersey to put me in my place? You cuold threaten a law suit, that's my
personal favorite attack right now. No matter what you choose, you'll get
full directions on where you can find me, and I'll have a good laugh whilst
waiting for you to show up.

> > > It's great when you meet a like-minded individual. I think the
weremeets
> > > are pretty cool ideas. But a COMMUNITY? I'm not buying it. Who
would
> > > move across the country to be with a bunch of people they have never
> > > really met? No one I would likely want to live with, that's who.
> > >

> > We don't like you either.
>
> See what I mean?
>

> > > Sorry to burst any bubbles. I just don't see it working.
> > >

> > That's okay, we don't see Wanderer working.
>
> This Wanderer sounds interesting, then.
>

> > > However, if you want to, there is plenty of land in the Northern part
of
> > > Rhode Island.
> > >

> > Troll.
>
> You know, Kamatu, it's OK to have a small penis.

As long as you are secure with your situation.

> I mean, the vagina
> really doesn't feel much besides pressure after the first quarter or so
> is breached. So you don't need to feel so bad about yourself that you
> have to serve as the unwelcome wagon here.

I'm not the one running away for three years, only to come back, flame a few
people and whine about how the condition of the newsgroup has gone downhill.

While you are out cleaning up the world, why don't you try going into
downtown Chicago and pissing and moaning about the condition all the niggers
have made the place.

> Then again, don't stop on my account. Your asinine mewling is somewhat
> amusing -- for the moment.

And like the half-hearted chicken shit you are, you'll be running away
again, crying how no one understands you and this place sucks.

Werebat

Jun 10, 2001, 8:23:21 AM6/10/01
Kamatu wrote:

> "Werebat" <ronpo...@earthlink.net> wrote in message

> > Kamatu wrote:
> > >
> > > "Werebat" <ronpo...@earthlink.net> wrote in message
> > >
> > > Well, we must have left the screen door open....
> >
> > All too true. Still, you go away for a few years and what can you
> > expect?
> >

> Things to be different and a bunch of new people who could give a rat's ass
> about who you think you were?

SO -- the mighty Kamatu admits that I am who I claim to be?
The mighty Kamatu admits that he was WRONG?
I almost can't believe it.

> Funny, you moved on 3 years ago, and stayed away until yesterday.

3 years ago? Now where did you get THAT figure?

> You moved on because you chose to, you are here now because you chose to.
> Are you always this wishy washy because you choose to be, or are you just
> an ebb and flow type of personality, doing whatever you think people will
> respect you
> for?

You, Kamatu, are a whining insect, an annoying buzz that prefaces a good
meal. Your arguments are vacuous, your personal attacks, laughable.

Kamatu, the were-mosquito.

> I'll bet you are just a loser with no other place to fit in, so here you are
> to do
> battle with the Royal Family. Like all the other big bad weres before you.

There was no Royal Family back in my time. I predate it, and I choose
not to recognize it. This is Usenet, a land of light and illusion.
The very idea of kingship depends, like so many other things, on
LAND, or at the very least, some sort of physical property. There can be
no kings here, only an abundance of jesters.

> > True, Usenet magic indeed. For word spreads on Usenet, and like
> > mentioning the names of gods, mentioning the names of old posters carries
> > with it the possibility that they will appear. Interesting, no?
> >

> No more interesting than the disappearing act you pulled years ago because
> someone doubted your beliefs and you felt it was easier to run away than
> stay and defend yourself.

I don't know what you are talking about, whelp. If you have some
concrete evidence backing you up, let's see it. Otherwise, keep your
pathetic yipping to yourself.

> And so mature in the time you've been gone.
> I suppose next you'll be threatening to break my knees caps, or come to New
> Jersey to put me in my place?

No. That would be a bit dull.

> You cuold threaten a law suit, that's my
> personal favorite attack right now.

Why would I do that?

No, Jamatu, I am a bit more dangerous that that. You see, I realize full
well what Usenet *IS*. How it can be manipulated and used to make you
look like a fool. It is discrediting you and your authority HERE, not in
the real world, that would truly frighten you. No doubt you are a
pathetic loser in real life and nothing I could do to you physically
could be worse than the fate which you already suffer due to your
continued existence. No, threatening you IRL isn't going to scare you
because for you it can't really get any worse, can it?

> No matter what you choose, you'll get
> full directions on where you can find me, and I'll have a good laugh whilst
> waiting for you to show up.

You needn't trouble yourself. I have no intentions of calling you out
physically. As I said, there is no need. I am quite certain that your
real life is painful enough as it is. Why else would you choose to don
the "robes of office" and weild your "sceptre of weredom"? LOL! Your
kind are so pathetic, it's like shooting fish in a barrel.

> > You know, Kamatu, it's OK to have a small penis.
>
> As long as you are secure with your situation.

Oh, but I don't think you are, Kamatu.

> > I mean, the vagina
> > really doesn't feel much besides pressure after the first quarter or so
> > is breached. So you don't need to feel so bad about yourself that you
> > have to serve as the unwelcome wagon here.
> >

> I'm not the one running away for three years, only to come back, flame a few
> people and whine about how the condition of the newsgroup has gone downhill.

Flame "a few people"?

No, no, Kamatu. I have chosen to flame only you.

You're going to go down, Kamatu. Here. Now. Not IRL. We both know
that RL threats on Usenet hold as much water as a seive. But RL is not
where you live, Kamatu. You live HERE, in fantasyland. And here is
where you shall be defeated.

> While you are out cleaning up the world, why don't you try going into
> downtown Chicago and pissing and moaning about the condition all the niggers
> have made the place.

Ah. Fresh ammo. So kind of you, Kamatu. So foolish, and yet so kind.

> > Then again, don't stop on my account. Your asinine mewling is somewhat
> > amusing -- for the moment.
> >

> And like the half-hearted chicken shit you are, you'll be running away
> again, crying how no one understands you and this place sucks.

<looks about>

Well, now. This "place" isn't a "place" at all! It's an illusion!
There is no "place" here!

I see a marked decline in the quality of conversation of late, but that's
easy enough to fix if one chooses to. Watch me.

You're going down, Kamatu. Sorry -- way it is!

- Ron ^*^

Cypherwulf

Jun 10, 2001, 5:42:20 PM6/10/01

"Werebat" <ronpo...@earthlink.net> wrote in message
<snipping>

> You're going down, Kamatu. Sorry -- way it is!

That's what everyone says.

--

, , Hisses and howls,
,0 0, Cypherwulf

, ,
,0 0, boo...@starpower.net
0| |0 http://www.angelfire.com/md2/lycanthropia/index.html
|___| "Kids love to touch soft things,
\ / especially my face,
0 and that makes me feel great."
' -Dove Cleansing Cloths commercial

> - Ron ^*^

Kamatu

Jun 10, 2001, 4:50:47 PM6/10/01

> Kamatu wrote:
> >
> > "Werebat" <ronpo...@earthlink.net> wrote in message

> > > All too true. Still, you go away for a few years and what can you
> > > expect?
> > >

> > Things to be different and a bunch of new people who could give a rat's
ass
> > about who you think you were?
>
> SO -- the mighty Kamatu admits that I am who I claim to be?
> The mighty Kamatu admits that he was WRONG?
> I almost can't believe it.

Funny I thought I answered a completely different question....
But then, you aren't expected to be abble to read UP the messages.

> > Funny, you moved on 3 years ago, and stayed away until yesterday.
>
> 3 years ago? Now where did you get THAT figure?

"Still, you go away for a few years and what can you expect?"

> > You moved on because you chose to, you are here now because you chose
to.
> > Are you always this wishy washy because you choose to be, or are you
just
> > an ebb and flow type of personality, doing whatever you think people
will
> > respect you
> > for?
>
> You, Kamatu, are a whining insect, an annoying buzz that prefaces a good
> meal. Your arguments are vacuous, your personal attacks, laughable.

Thanks for avoiding the question, it makes my point so clearly.

> Kamatu, the were-mosquito.

Yeah, name calling. I'm so glad you've taken this down to the next level,
shit head.
There now I feel more like I'm down in line with your way of thinking.

> > I'll bet you are just a loser with no other place to fit in, so here you
are
> > to do
> > battle with the Royal Family. Like all the other big bad weres before
you.

> There was no Royal Family back in my time. I predate it, and I choose
> not to recognize it. This is Usenet, a land of light and illusion.
> The very idea of kingship depends, like so many other things, on
> LAND, or at the very least, some sort of physical property. There can be
> no kings here, only an abundance of jesters.

Of which you are jst one small fish in the jester ocean.
Don't worry, you'll get used to the new order.

> > > True, Usenet magic indeed. For word spreads on Usenet, and like
> > > mentioning the names of gods, mentioning the names of old posters
carries
> > > with it the possibility that they will appear. Interesting, no?
> > >

> > No more interesting than the disappearing act you pulled years ago
because
> > someone doubted your beliefs and you felt it was easier to run away than
> > stay and defend yourself.
>
> I don't know what you are talking about, whelp. If you have some
> concrete evidence backing you up, let's see it. Otherwise, keep your
> pathetic yipping to yourself.

Gee more threats.
Go figure.

Do want my address now, or shall I wait until you move up to breaking
kneecaps?

> > And so mature in the time you've been gone.
> > I suppose next you'll be threatening to break my knees caps, or come to
New
> > Jersey to put me in my place?
>
> No. That would be a bit dull.

And bit more real than you can handle, no doubt.

> > You cuold threaten a law suit, that's my
> > personal favorite attack right now.
>
> Why would I do that?
>
> No, Jamatu, I am a bit more dangerous that that.

Oh, oh.

> You see, I realize full
> well what Usenet *IS*.

A text-based message group served by massive amounts of computers around the
world?

> How it can be manipulated and used to make you
> look like a fool.

Okay....

> It is discrediting you and your authority HERE, not in
> the real world, that would truly frighten you. No doubt you are a
> pathetic loser in real life and nothing I could do to you physically
> could be worse than the fate which you already suffer due to your
> continued existence. No, threatening you IRL isn't going to scare you
> because for you it can't really get any worse, can it?

Does this guy even realize this was all done and said before?
I wish I had some way of typing a deer in the headlights look...

> > No matter what you choose, you'll get
> > full directions on where you can find me, and I'll have a good laugh
whilst
> > waiting for you to show up.
>
> You needn't trouble yourself. I have no intentions of calling you out
> physically. As I said, there is no need. I am quite certain that your
> real life is painful enough as it is. Why else would you choose to don
> the "robes of office" and weild your "sceptre of weredom"? LOL! Your
> kind are so pathetic, it's like shooting fish in a barrel.

Yeah, you're really grinding me down.

> > > You know, Kamatu, it's OK to have a small penis.
> >
> > As long as you are secure with your situation.
>
> Oh, but I don't think you are, Kamatu.

That's the problem right there, you don't think.

> > > I mean, the vagina
> > > really doesn't feel much besides pressure after the first quarter or
so
> > > is breached. So you don't need to feel so bad about yourself that you
> > > have to serve as the unwelcome wagon here.
> > >

> > I'm not the one running away for three years, only to come back, flame a
few
> > people and whine about how the condition of the newsgroup has gone
downhill.

> Flame "a few people"?
>
> No, no, Kamatu. I have chosen to flame only you.

Well, at least you finally admit you are here only to flame me.

> You're going to go down, Kamatu. Here. Now.

You're looking for alt.wrestling.wwf

> Not IRL. We both know
> that RL threats on Usenet hold as much water as a seive. But RL is not
> where you live, Kamatu. You live HERE, in fantasyland. And here is
> where you shall be defeated.

I'm gonna go take a nap now, let me nkow when you are through with your
attack?

> > While you are out cleaning up the world, why don't you try going into
> > downtown Chicago and pissing and moaning about the condition all the
niggers
> > have made the place.
>
> Ah. Fresh ammo. So kind of you, Kamatu. So foolish, and yet so kind.

Gee, good thing I didn't mention all the faggots too.

> > > Then again, don't stop on my account. Your asinine mewling is
somewhat
> > > amusing -- for the moment.
> > >

> > And like the half-hearted chicken shit you are, you'll be running away
> > again, crying how no one understands you and this place sucks.
>
> <looks about>
>
> Well, now. This "place" isn't a "place" at all! It's an illusion!
> There is no "place" here!
>
> I see a marked decline in the quality of conversation of late, but that's
> easy enough to fix if one chooses to. Watch me.
>
> You're going down, Kamatu. Sorry -- way it is!

My TV must be up too loud.
I've got to unsubscribe from UPN.

barbara turner/ moonwolf

Jun 10, 2001, 5:57:03 PM6/10/01
Werebat posted:

>I suspect there are a lot of MBTI "N"
> people on this NG... And
>probably
>an inordinate amount of INFPs too (like
> me). Folks, there aren't many
of
us.

My, my, can you sound any more of a secret society group? And citing
the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator - which, for those not "in the know", is
a personality test which has the approximate validity of an elaborate
party game. For those whom he chose not to enlighten, "N" types are
"iNtuitive"..."INFP" is someone who is Introverted, iNtuitive, Feeling
and Perceptive...also known as the Questor, described as having a high
capacity for caring, calm and pleasant face to the world, and has a high
sense of honor born of internal values...they allegedly amount to 1% of
the population...do we hear the "e" word, anyone? At least if one is
going to boast of being an elevated minority, one might use an
instrument that has been validated by sound scientific study. When I
was in graduate school, they wouldn't even bother teaching us about the
MBTI due to its shortcomings. Moonwolf

**************************
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Those who profess to
favor freedom and yet depreciate agitation are men who want crops
without plowing up the ground; they want rain without thunder and
lightning. They want the ocean without the awful roar of its many
waters." - Frederick Douglass

Anubis

Jun 10, 2001, 6:55:47 PM6/10/01

"Kamatu" <nq...@nujj.arg> wrote in message

> "Werebat" <ronpo...@earthlink.net> wrote in message
> > Kamatu wrote:
> > >
> > > "Werebat" <ronpo...@earthlink.net> wrote in message

> > > Things to be different and a bunch of new people who could give a
rat's
> ass
> > > about who you think you were?
> >
> > SO -- the mighty Kamatu admits that I am who I claim to be?
> > The mighty Kamatu admits that he was WRONG?
> > I almost can't believe it.
> >

> Funny I thought I answered a completely different question....
> But then, you aren't expected to be abble to read UP the messages.

The quality of flame contestants is a little low due to summer being here
and everyone being outside ....

> > > Funny, you moved on 3 years ago, and stayed away until yesterday.
> >
> > 3 years ago? Now where did you get THAT figure?
> >

> "Still, you go away for a few years and what can you expect?"
>

> > > You moved on because you chose to, you are here now because you chose
> to.
> > > Are you always this wishy washy because you choose to be, or are you
> just
> > > an ebb and flow type of personality, doing whatever you think people
> will
> > > respect you
> > > for?
> >
> > You, Kamatu, are a whining insect, an annoying buzz that prefaces a good
> > meal. Your arguments are vacuous, your personal attacks, laughable.
> >

> Thanks for avoiding the question, it makes my point so clearly.

I see a Dodge Polara!!!

> > Kamatu, the were-mosquito.
> >

> Yeah, name calling. I'm so glad you've taken this down to the next level,
> shit head.
> There now I feel more like I'm down in line with your way of thinking.

I could sure use a Fuckhead cascade :o)

> > > I'll bet you are just a loser with no other place to fit in, so here
you
> are
> > > to do
> > > battle with the Royal Family. Like all the other big bad weres before
> you.
> >
> > There was no Royal Family back in my time. I predate it, and I choose
> > not to recognize it. This is Usenet, a land of light and illusion.
> > The very idea of kingship depends, like so many other things, on
> > LAND, or at the very least, some sort of physical property. There can
be
> > no kings here, only an abundance of jesters.
> >

> Of which you are jst one small fish in the jester ocean.
> Don't worry, you'll get used to the new order.

No New World Order!

> carries
> > > >

> > > No more interesting than the disappearing act you pulled years ago
> because
> > > someone doubted your beliefs and you felt it was easier to run away
than
> > > stay and defend yourself.
> >
> > I don't know what you are talking about, whelp. If you have some
> > concrete evidence backing you up, let's see it. Otherwise, keep your
> > pathetic yipping to yourself.
> >

> Gee more threats.
> Go figure.
>
> Do want my address now, or shall I wait until you move up to breaking
> kneecaps?

He's gonna steal yer Side-car rig...

> > > And so mature in the time you've been gone.
> > > I suppose next you'll be threatening to break my knees caps, or come
> New
> > > Jersey to put me in my place?
> >
> > No. That would be a bit dull.
> >

> And bit more real than you can handle, no doubt.

Wolfies Deli?

> > > You cuold threaten a law suit, that's my
> > > personal favorite attack right now.
> >
> > Why would I do that?
> >
> > No, Jamatu, I am a bit more dangerous that that.
>
> Oh, oh.

He is a meen won!

> > You see, I realize full
> > well what Usenet *IS*.
>
> A text-based message group served by massive amounts of computers around
the
> world?

Some of which are open *VEG*

> > How it can be manipulated and used to make you
> > look like a fool.
>
> Okay....
>

> > It is discrediting you and your authority HERE, not in
> > the real world, that would truly frighten you. No doubt you are a
> > pathetic loser in real life and nothing I could do to you physically
> > could be worse than the fate which you already suffer due to your
> > continued existence. No, threatening you IRL isn't going to scare you
> > because for you it can't really get any worse, can it?
> >

> Does this guy even realize this was all done and said before?
> I wish I had some way of typing a deer in the headlights look...

Go ask Veronica Karlsson for some kewl ASCII art!

> > > No matter what you choose, you'll get
> > > full directions on where you can find me, and I'll have a good laugh
> whilst
> > > waiting for you to show up.
> >
> > You needn't trouble yourself. I have no intentions of calling you out
> > physically. As I said, there is no need. I am quite certain that your
> > real life is painful enough as it is. Why else would you choose to don
> > the "robes of office" and weild your "sceptre of weredom"? LOL! Your
> > kind are so pathetic, it's like shooting fish in a barrel.
> >

> Yeah, you're really grinding me down.

> > > As long as you are secure with your situation.
> >
> > Oh, but I don't think you are, Kamatu.
> >

> That's the problem right there, you don't think.

Not really your best comeback...

> so
> > > >

> > > I'm not the one running away for three years, only to come back, flame
> few
> > > people and whine about how the condition of the newsgroup has gone
> downhill.
> >
> > Flame "a few people"?
> >
> > No, no, Kamatu. I have chosen to flame only you.
> >

> Well, at least you finally admit you are here only to flame me.

*annoying buzzer sound* point; he said the Royal Family...a few psots
back...that includes...SnArf...Moonwolf & any aSSorted court jesters....
wait...you made me Keeper of The Aliases...HEY! Teh WaerBat hace falmed
me!!1!1!!

> > You're going to go down, Kamatu. Here. Now.
>
> You're looking for alt.wrestling.wwf

hmmm, how about alt.flame or AUK?

> > Not IRL. We both know
> > that RL threats on Usenet hold as much water as a seive. But RL is not
> > where you live, Kamatu. You live HERE, in fantasyland. And here is
> > where you shall be defeated.
> >

> I'm gonna go take a nap now, let me nkow when you are through with your
> attack?

*chuckle*

> > > While you are out cleaning up the world, why don't you try going into
> > > downtown Chicago and pissing and moaning about the condition all the
> niggers
> > > have made the place.
> >
> > Ah. Fresh ammo. So kind of you, Kamatu. So foolish, and yet so kind.
> >

> Gee, good thing I didn't mention all the faggots too.

hey now...

> somewhat
> > > >

> > > And like the half-hearted chicken shit you are, you'll be running away
> > > again, crying how no one understands you and this place sucks.
> >
> > <looks about>
> >
> > Well, now. This "place" isn't a "place" at all! It's an illusion!
> > There is no "place" here!
> >
> > I see a marked decline in the quality of conversation of late, but
that's
> > easy enough to fix if one chooses to. Watch me.
> >
> > You're going down, Kamatu. Sorry -- way it is!
> >

> My TV must be up too loud.
> I've got to unsubscribe from UPN.

Hmmm..he said you're going down...could you pick me up a six pack on your
way back?Dark ,not american...can't stand that bitter shit...
Anubis

Werebat

Jun 11, 2001, 12:35:53 AM6/11/01
Kamatu wrote:

> Funny I thought I answered a completely different question....
> But then, you aren't expected to be abble to read UP the messages.

I'm not sure exactly what a person is supposed to be "abble" to do,
Kamatu. However, I do know that they should be ABLE to be clear about
which questions they are answering in a Usenet post. Which you were not.

> > > Funny, you moved on 3 years ago, and stayed away until yesterday.
> >
> > 3 years ago? Now where did you get THAT figure?
> >

> "Still, you go away for a few years and what can you expect?"

Aye. It was that number, "three", that I was talking about. Perhaps you
are so simian in intellect that you DO actually count, "one, two, a few".
Otherwise, your assertion that I "moved on" *three* years ago is
interesting, considering that my last time here was further in the past
than that.

> Thanks for avoiding the question, it makes my point so clearly.

No it doesn't.

> > Kamatu, the were-mosquito.
> >

> Yeah, name calling. I'm so glad you've taken this down to the next level,
> shit head.
> There now I feel more like I'm down in line with your way of thinking.

My name-calling is better than your name-calling. Erknert. Kipshit.
Inferior mathematical bug.

> > There was no Royal Family back in my time. I predate it, and I choose
> > not to recognize it. This is Usenet, a land of light and illusion.
> > The very idea of kingship depends, like so many other things, on
> > LAND, or at the very least, some sort of physical property. There can be
> > no kings here, only an abundance of jesters.
> >

> Of which you are jst one small fish in the jester ocean.

Actually I am still a reknowned jester, if you do a little research.

> Don't worry, you'll get used to the new order.

No I won't. I don't have to. There *is* no "order" to begin with, so I
needn't bother.

> > I don't know what you are talking about, whelp. If you have some
> > concrete evidence backing you up, let's see it. Otherwise, keep your
> > pathetic yipping to yourself.
> >

> Gee more threats.

Threats? Define "threat", ignoramus, and then explain how it applies to
the above. It doesn't. Idiot.

> > > I suppose next you'll be threatening to break my knees caps, or come to
> New
> > > Jersey to put me in my place?
> >
> > No. That would be a bit dull.
> >

> And bit more real than you can handle, no doubt.

If it were truly a priority, silly man, I could see you dead before you
ever saw me. And you could do the same to me. But it isn't really a
priority to either one of us, is it?

- Ron ^*^

Lina Inverse

Jun 11, 2001, 3:28:54 PM6/11/01

Werebat wrote:

> What's this Heart's Dream crap? Folks, communes have been DONE. To
> DEATH. They don't work because people are too selfish, lazy,
> what-have-you.

Thank you, but the royal family can handle the flaming around here.
Please do not get involved ameteurs only look silly.

> I suspect there are a lot of MBTI "N" people on this NG... And probably
> an inordinate amount of INFPs too (like me). Folks, there aren't many of
> us. We need to accept it and move on.

With all those labels I think your sock draw would frighten me.

"This is ice, this is what happens to water when it gets too cold.
This is ron, this is what happens when someone becomes too anal
retentive."

> It's great when you meet a like-minded individual.

If you like people who think just like you.

I think the weremeets
> are pretty cool ideas.

Thanks for your aproval. Are you going to be at the july howl in NJ?

>But a COMMUNITY? I'm not buying it.

Talk to wanderer. It would seem that no one else is either.

Who would
> move across the country to be with a bunch of people they have never
> really met? No one I would likely want to live with, that's who.

Thank you.

> Sorry to burst any bubbles. I just don't see it working.

I don't see wanderer working, but that is besides the point.

> However, if you want to, there is plenty of land in the Northern part of
> Rhode Island.

Rhode island is a postage stamp.

--
Safari D. Whitelion

Werebat

Jun 11, 2001, 6:19:22 PM6/11/01
Lina Inverse wrote:

> Werebat wrote:
> >
> > What's this Heart's Dream crap? Folks, communes have been DONE. To
> > DEATH. They don't work because people are too selfish, lazy,
> > what-have-you.
>
> Thank you, but the royal family can handle the flaming around here.
> Please do not get involved ameteurs only look silly.

Looks like the only thing inverse about you is your intelligence to tit
size ratio. Oops... I got that backwards!

> With all those labels I think your sock draw would frighten me.

How about my sock DRAWER, you illiterate piece of shit?

> "This is ice, this is what happens to water when it gets too cold.
> This is ron, this is what happens when someone becomes too anal
> retentive."

"This is Linda Inverse, this is Linda Inverse getting dumped by the last
man who came in her mouth because she's a fat sack of shit. This is
Linda Inverse crying all the way home and looking in the mirror, trying
to convince herself that she's just big-boned and that AA breasts on a
240 lb frame aren't freakishly abnormal."

> > It's great when you meet a like-minded individual.
>
> If you like people who think just like you.

Rarely, if ever, do two people think just alike. Of course, ditto-headed
followers of thought-free dogmatists (and dog lickers) like Kamatu are
one notable exception.

> I think the weremeets
> > are pretty cool ideas.
>
> Thanks for your aproval. Are you going to be at the july howl in NJ?

Why would I bother?

> >But a COMMUNITY? I'm not buying it.
>
> Talk to wanderer. It would seem that no one else is either.

Typical fuckup. A person gets online and AGREES with you, and the first
thing you do is make a feeble attempt to trash them. Moron.

> Who would
> > move across the country to be with a bunch of people they have never
> > really met? No one I would likely want to live with, that's who.
>
> Thank you.

You won't be thanking me for long.

> > Sorry to burst any bubbles. I just don't see it working.
>
> I don't see wanderer working, but that is besides the point.

I don't see you working either.

> > However, if you want to, there is plenty of land in the Northern part of
> > Rhode Island.
>
> Rhode island is a postage stamp.

And your ass is a highway for shitty dicks.

> > - Ron ^*^
>
> --
> Safari D. Whitelion

Oh! This is SAFARI! Hey, you were the OTHER moron I was told about --
not QUITE as dim as Kamatu, but pretty asinine in your own right. NOW I
get it!

- Ron ^*^

Kamatu

Jun 11, 2001, 7:51:15 PM6/11/01

> Lina Inverse wrote:
> >
> > Werebat wrote:
> > >
> > > What's this Heart's Dream crap? Folks, communes have been DONE. To
> > > DEATH. They don't work because people are too selfish, lazy,
> > > what-have-you.
> >
> > Thank you, but the royal family can handle the flaming around here.
> > Please do not get involved ameteurs only look silly.
>
> Looks like the only thing inverse about you is your intelligence to tit
> size ratio. Oops... I got that backwards!

Why, Safari, you old ego button pusher you!
I think I heard him slur his words in a fit of spittle tossing....

> > With all those labels I think your sock draw would frighten me.
>
> How about my sock DRAWER, you illiterate piece of shit?

This is the great flaming we're all supposed to be afraid of?

> > "This is ice, this is what happens to water when it gets too cold.
> > This is ron, this is what happens when someone becomes too anal
> > retentive."
>
> "This is Linda Inverse, this is Linda Inverse getting dumped by the last
> man who came in her mouth because she's a fat sack of shit. This is
> Linda Inverse crying all the way home and looking in the mirror, trying
> to convince herself that she's just big-boned and that AA breasts on a
> 240 lb frame aren't freakishly abnormal."

Oh God, July 29th is gonna be a blast....
If I hadn't given up coffee I would have a full cup on my keyboard.

> > > It's great when you meet a like-minded individual.
> >
> > If you like people who think just like you.
>
> Rarely, if ever, do two people think just alike. Of course, ditto-headed
> followers of thought-free dogmatists (and dog lickers) like Kamatu are
> one notable exception.

Hey, I got honorable mention in a flame directed at the Princess.
How many extra points do I get for that?

> > I think the weremeets
> > > are pretty cool ideas.
> >
> > Thanks for your aproval. Are you going to be at the july howl in NJ?
>
> Why would I bother?

That's a resounding NO.
You didn't actually think he'd have the balls to show up where we were?

> > >But a COMMUNITY? I'm not buying it.
> >
> > Talk to wanderer. It would seem that no one else is either.
>
> Typical fuckup. A person gets online and AGREES with you, and the first
> thing you do is make a feeble attempt to trash them. Moron.

You spelled Jaue Lang wrong.

> > Who would
> > > move across the country to be with a bunch of people they have never
> > > really met? No one I would likely want to live with, that's who.
> >
> > Thank you.
>
> You won't be thanking me for long.

That's right, he never stays here long.
1997 he was here for 7 posts, before that 3 posts.

> > > Sorry to burst any bubbles. I just don't see it working.
> >
> > I don't see wanderer working, but that is besides the point.
>
> I don't see you working either.
>

> > > However, if you want to, there is plenty of land in the Northern part
of
> > > Rhode Island.
> >
> > Rhode island is a postage stamp.
>
> And your ass is a highway for shitty dicks.

You get the feeling that he learned to flame by watching old Andrew Dice
Clay videos?

> > > - Ron ^*^
> >
> > --
> > Safari D. Whitelion
>
> Oh! This is SAFARI! Hey, you were the OTHER moron I was told about --
> not QUITE as dim as Kamatu, but pretty asinine in your own right. NOW I
> get it!

And yet, you loved him back when he was mentioned in your coveted werezine.

Idiot.

--
Kamatu
King of AHWW

Lina Inverse

Jun 11, 2001, 9:56:06 PM6/11/01

Werebat wrote:

> Lina Inverse wrote:
> >
> > Werebat wrote:
> > >
> > > What's this Heart's Dream crap? Folks, communes have been DONE. To
> > > DEATH. They don't work because people are too selfish, lazy,
> > > what-have-you.
> >
> > Thank you, but the royal family can handle the flaming around here.
> > Please do not get involved ameteurs only look silly.
>
> Looks like the only thing inverse about you is your intelligence to tit
> size ratio. Oops... I got that backwards!

Could you at least do some research first?

> > With all those labels I think your sock draw would frighten me.
>
> How about my sock DRAWER, you illiterate piece of shit?

Did you forget your meds? Wanna borrow zen's?

> > "This is ice, this is what happens to water when it gets too cold.
> > This is ron, this is what happens when someone becomes too anal
> > retentive."
>
> "This is Linda Inverse, this is Linda Inverse getting dumped by the last
> man who came in her mouth because she's a fat sack of shit. This is
> Linda Inverse crying all the way home and looking in the mirror, trying
> to convince herself that she's just big-boned and that AA breasts on a
> 240 lb frame aren't freakishly abnormal."

:) I'll take that as proof of a SPNAK!

> > > It's great when you meet a like-minded individual.
> >
> > If you like people who think just like you.
>
> Rarely, if ever, do two people think just alike.

but you just said.....Anyway.

Of course, ditto-headed
> followers of thought-free dogmatists (and dog lickers) like Kamatu are
> one notable exception.

Well, according to you that would be wonderful for us. According to me
you have still yet to flame him anywhere near what I have :)

> > I think the weremeets
> > > are pretty cool ideas.
> >
> > Thanks for your aproval. Are you going to be at the july howl in NJ?
>
> Why would I bother?

We need a jester?

> > >But a COMMUNITY? I'm not buying it.
> >
> > Talk to wanderer. It would seem that no one else is either.
>
> Typical fuckup. A person gets online and AGREES with you, and the first
> thing you do is make a feeble attempt to trash them. Moron.

Are you having trouble reading? Seriously, that sentence wasn't too
complicated.

> > Who would
> > > move across the country to be with a bunch of people they have never
> > > really met? No one I would likely want to live with, that's who.
> >
> > Thank you.
>
> You won't be thanking me for long.

I have gone to spnaking you.

> > > Sorry to burst any bubbles. I just don't see it working.
> >
> > I don't see wanderer working, but that is besides the point.
>
> I don't see you working either.

That is because you aren't here with me duh.

> > > However, if you want to, there is plenty of land in the Northern part of
> > > Rhode Island.
> >
> > Rhode island is a postage stamp.
>
> And your ass is a highway for shitty dicks.

My ass is related to your mouth?

--
Safari D. Whitelion

Lina Inverse

Jun 12, 2001, 4:47:54 PM6/12/01

Kamatu wrote:

> "Werebat" <ronpo...@earthlink.net> wrote in message
> > Lina Inverse wrote:

> > > Thank you, but the royal family can handle the flaming around here.
> > > Please do not get involved ameteurs only look silly.
> >
> > Looks like the only thing inverse about you is your intelligence to tit
> > size ratio. Oops... I got that backwards!
> >

> Why, Safari, you old ego button pusher you!
> I think I heard him slur his words in a fit of spittle tossing....

*BOW* If only he knew the truth :)

> > > With all those labels I think your sock draw would frighten me.
> >
> > How about my sock DRAWER, you illiterate piece of shit?
> >

> This is the great flaming we're all supposed to be afraid of?

I think so. I am not sure, all the laughing has made me light headed.

> > > "This is ice, this is what happens to water when it gets too cold.
> > > This is ron, this is what happens when someone becomes too anal
> > > retentive."
> >
> > "This is Linda Inverse, this is Linda Inverse getting dumped by the last
> > man who came in her mouth because she's a fat sack of shit. This is
> > Linda Inverse crying all the way home and looking in the mirror, trying
> > to convince herself that she's just big-boned and that AA breasts on a
> > 240 lb frame aren't freakishly abnormal."
> >

> Oh God, July 29th is gonna be a blast....
> If I hadn't given up coffee I would have a full cup on my keyboard.

It's good thing ronnie is getting destroyed., I was quite bothered
about missing posts.

> > > If you like people who think just like you.
> >
> > Rarely, if ever, do two people think just alike. Of course, ditto-headed
> > followers of thought-free dogmatists (and dog lickers) like Kamatu are
> > one notable exception.
> >

> Hey, I got honorable mention in a flame directed at the Princess.
> How many extra points do I get for that?

Well, considering you owned this one from the beginning I would have to
say 46.

> > > I think the weremeets
> > >
> > > Thanks for your aproval. Are you going to be at the july howl in NJ?
> >
> > Why would I bother?
> >

> That's a resounding NO.
> You didn't actually think he'd have the balls to show up where we were?

It's another RI person.

> > > Talk to wanderer. It would seem that no one else is either.
> >
> > Typical fuckup. A person gets online and AGREES with you, and the first
> > thing you do is make a feeble attempt to trash them. Moron.
> >

> You spelled Jaue Lang wrong.

ACK! I am not a fat drunk canuck who was infused with the spirit of the
wolf!

> > > Who would
> > >
> > > Thank you.
> >
> > You won't be thanking me for long.
> >

> That's right, he never stays here long.
> 1997 he was here for 7 posts, before that 3 posts.

Typical

> > > I don't see wanderer working, but that is besides the point.
> >
> > I don't see you working either.

> of
> > >
> > > Rhode island is a postage stamp.
> >
> > And your ass is a highway for shitty dicks.
> >

> You get the feeling that he learned to flame by watching old Andrew Dice
> Clay videos?

Nah, at least the dice man knew how to string together a set of swear
words.

> > > --
> > > Safari D. Whitelion
> >
> > Oh! This is SAFARI! Hey, you were the OTHER moron I was told about --
> > not QUITE as dim as Kamatu, but pretty asinine in your own right. NOW I
> > get it!
> >

> And yet, you loved him back when he was mentioned in your coveted werezine.

Of course.

> Idiot.

Baka!

--
Safari D. Whitelion

Sleet

Jun 12, 2001, 10:51:01 PM6/12/01

Lina Inverse <mak...@bestweb.net> wrote in message

> Werebat wrote:
> >
> > Lina Inverse wrote:

> > > Thank you, but the royal family can handle the flaming around here.
> > > Please do not get involved ameteurs only look silly.
> >
> > Looks like the only thing inverse about you is your intelligence to tit
> > size ratio. Oops... I got that backwards!
>
> Could you at least do some research first?
> >
> > > With all those labels I think your sock draw would frighten me.
> >
> > How about my sock DRAWER, you illiterate piece of shit?
>
> Did you forget your meds? Wanna borrow zen's?

Oh Honorable mention..thank you Vancey...

> > > "This is ice, this is what happens to water when it gets too cold.
> > > This is ron, this is what happens when someone becomes too anal
> > > retentive."
> >
> > "This is Linda Inverse, this is Linda Inverse getting dumped by the last
> > man who came in her mouth because she's a fat sack of shit. This is
> > Linda Inverse crying all the way home and looking in the mirror, trying
> > to convince herself that she's just big-boned and that AA breasts on a
> > 240 lb frame aren't freakishly abnormal."
>
> :) I'll take that as proof of a SPNAK!

BEcaUSe he's too dumbuh to do any research into goggle froups?
Yeah...prolly...

> > > If you like people who think just like you.
> >
> > Rarely, if ever, do two people think just alike.
>
> but you just said.....Anyway.
>
> Of course, ditto-headed
> > followers of thought-free dogmatists (and dog lickers) like Kamatu are
> > one notable exception.
>
> Well, according to you that would be wonderful for us. According to me
> you have still yet to flame him anywhere near what I have :)

You da mean sissy!!!

> > > I think the weremeets
> > >
> > > Thanks for your aproval. Are you going to be at the july howl in NJ?
> >
> > Why would I bother?
>
> We need a jester?

You'll do...

> > > Talk to wanderer. It would seem that no one else is either.
> >
> > Typical fuckup. A person gets online and AGREES with you, and the first
> > thing you do is make a feeble attempt to trash them. Moron.
>
> Are you having trouble reading? Seriously, that sentence wasn't too
> complicated.

He's in defensive mode now...

> > > Who would
> > >
> > > Thank you.
> >
> > You won't be thanking me for long.
>
> I have gone to spnaking you.

Still attracted to guys furry butts? Oh wait...so'm I...nevermind..

> > > I don't see wanderer working, but that is besides the point.
> >
> > I don't see you working either.
>
> That is because you aren't here with me duh.

He's your dream date :o)

> > > Rhode island is a postage stamp.
> >
> > And your ass is a highway for shitty dicks.
>
> My ass is related to your mouth?

Oooooooh! Snappy cum back!
LdL

Wanderer

Jun 18, 2001, 4:32:44 AM6/18/01
<rolls eyes>

In reference to Hearts' Dream, I believe I'm the well-meaning optimist
you're looking for.

Yes, Ron, communes fail. No form of existence may suppress the natural urge
to improvement, though many sublimate it ... communes, like the governmental
form, do not work.

Communities, though? They work. They're not based on silly political
principles that fail to reflect reality. They're based on like ideals,
similar philosophies, and determination.

It would not be easy, Ron. But it remains possible.

Yours wolfishly,

The dream-pursuing,

Wanderer**wand...@ticnet.com
Where am I going?I don't quite know.
What does it matter where people go?
Down to the woods where the bluebells grow.
Anywhere! Anywhere! *I*don't know!

SONICIDE

Jun 30, 2001, 9:46:38 PM6/30/01
I don't agree with the community thing so much either but it would be
nice if there was a 'werewolf preserve' type of thing or like a
vacation spot for weres to let their fur down so to speak. A place with
forest and streams and caves ,for such critters that like them,and prey
(heh and no ticks!)Sort of an official howl spot. I guess its really
just an extention of my thoughts on real life were gathering places.

OF course I could foresee all sorts of possible difficulties asociated
with such a venture created by non supporters and vandals and the like.

Whitefell

--
He who dances with Mr Death wears very heavy shoes.
http://www.sonicide.com