=Kevin's Apology Accepted=

Franklin Hummel

Oct 1, 2005, 12:48:37 PM10/1/05

<bioch...@earthlink.net> wrote in message
news:1128044676....@g49g2000cwa.googlegroups.com...
> Franklin:
> I most humbly and sincerely apologize for my post. I was not paying
> attention and I did not see the dates of your own previous posts. I
> just assumed they had been written within the past day, and I got upset
> that you would be willing to attack me for something so old for no
> reason so soon after I publicly thanked you for the photocopies. I
> have no excuse and I deeply regret the pain and anguish I caused you by
> speaking out in such a rude and churlish manner. I hope you can
> forgive me, but I will understand if you cannot.
> Again, my most heart-felt and contrite apologies.
> Kevin L. O'Brien

WHAT HAVE THEY DONE TO YOU, KEVIN?!

It just pissed me off to read that after I had sent you those photocopies and you had
thanked me publicly for them. It was something of a slap in the face to me, and, believe
me, and I suspect like you, I don't need more misery in my life. (Though I know It is a
Horror lurking in the Shadows for me, waiting, waiting, waiting....)

Apology accepted.

Keep this up, Mr. O'Brien, and you might be getting more photocopies in a month or two.
Maybe Christmas. As a Christian, I think you might appreciate that, especially from an
agnostic.

Heck, I might include a Miskatonic U. gay pride T-shirt with them! What size are you?

-- Franklin Hummel in Boston, Massachusetts

--
* Show Your Miskatonic University Gay Pride! *
Buy T-Shirts, Sweatshirts, Buttons & Postcards at:

haunte...@hotmail.com

Oct 1, 2005, 2:40:18 PM10/1/05

To change the subject completely:

Why do gay people do this 'gay pride' thing? I don't go round wearing
'Proud to be a heterosexual' t-shirts or attending 'Father's Pride'
rallies.

Seriously, this isn't a wind-up. Why do gay people do this sort of
thing? It doesn't offend me in the slighest that you do it, I just
think it weird regardless of the sexual politics. Any public
affirmation of pride is, isn't it?

CB

Robin Low

Oct 1, 2005, 4:01:01 PM10/1/05
In message <1128192018....@g14g2000cwa.googlegroups.com>,
haunte...@hotmail.com writes

>Why do gay people do this 'gay pride' thing? I don't go round wearing
>'Proud to be a heterosexual' t-shirts or attending 'Father's Pride'
>rallies.

Probably because they've been an oppressed minority who have been
subject to hostility for so long, but now feel themselves in a position
to stand up and be open about themselves. It's not that difficult a
thing to understand if you have any sort of empathy for other human
beings' circumstances.
--
Robin Low

Franklin Hummel

Oct 1, 2005, 4:58:45 PM10/1/05
haunte...@hotmail.com wrote:

> Franklin Hummel wrote:
> > --
> > * Show Your Miskatonic University Gay Pride! *
> > Buy T-Shirts, Sweatshirts, Buttons & Postcards at:
> > http://www.cafepress.com/gay_miskatonic
>

> To change the subject completely:
> Why do gay people do this 'gay pride' thing? I don't go round wearing
> 'Proud to be a heterosexual' t-shirts or attending 'Father's Pride'
> rallies.
> Seriously, this isn't a wind-up. Why do gay people do this sort of
> thing? It doesn't offend me in the slighest that you do it, I just
> think it weird regardless of the sexual politics. Any public
> affirmation of pride is, isn't it?

I find this just so obvious I don't think how straight people cannot understand it.
Maybe it is because they cannot see the obvious because they are blinded by their
everyday life.

You aren't in the USA, I know. However --

Every hear of the Million Man March in Washington, D.C. of African-American males? Every
see a St. Patrick's Day March by Irish people? What about the World Catholic Youth
rallies? What about the "Kiss Me, I'm Italian" T-shirts. Why do some Jewish people
where a Star of David on a neck chain?

Ever see hundreds of thousands of people gather just because some sport team that happens
to be in the area where they live (although it is very likely no one actually *on* the
team is from that area and might in fact be from another countries) to celebrate whatever
championship they happen to win *that* year? Talk about weird affirmations of "pride"
with something that actually has nothing to do with you.

Heck, why are there STAR TREK conventions? Why do people where "What Would Cthulhu Do?"
T-shirts? Have you ever worn a T-shirt or hat or own a mug with the name of the
university you want to, the place where you work, or perhaps an author of ghost fiction
you greatly enjoy?

When gay people can go hand-in-hand in public, kiss in public, even make-out in public,
and get legally married in public, and not just in places like Spain or Canada or
Massachusetts in the United States, when they can show the same public affection and love
that heterosexuals can and it is treated around them as nothing unusual or special or
strange or unnatural, then gay pride will become just pride.

You don't need to wear "Heterosexual Pride" T-shirts. Haunted Driver, because *you*
already have what gay people want: equal rights. We want the same rights you already
have and the same ability to be ourselves in public that you can do now.

I still suspect there will be gay people wearing Gay Pride or other gay-related T-shirts
(like my Miskatonic U. ones) once we have (and don't think it won't happen) the same
rights as you. It helps meet other gay people, especially if you want to date or meet
friends.

Wearing a Gay Pride Miskatonic U. T-shirts says to people "I'm gay and I like HPL". It
also means "Do you also? Then let's talk!"

-- Franklin Hummel in Boston, Massachusetts

* Show Your Miskatonic University Gay Pride! *

james ambuehl

Oct 1, 2005, 5:23:09 PM10/1/05
Hey, Kevin, I'll do the same (the CRYPT photocopies, I mean). In fact,
I still have those John Glasby issue copies somewhere around here for
you, and a few other scattered issues like the Henry Kuttner one, the
Cthulhu Mythos criticism one and Lin Carter's NECRONOMICON . . . and
maybe a few more as well. #s 105-107 for sure too. I'll do some digging
around. ;-)

-- Jim

http://www.templeofdagon.com (in THE WRITERS section) -- A dozen or so
of my best Cthulhu Mythos stories, including "The Advent of Uvhash,"
"Correlated Contents," "The Bane of Byagoona" and "The Stalker in the
Snows"! Give 'em a look, won't you?

Franklin Hummel

Oct 1, 2005, 8:12:56 PM10/1/05

"james ambuehl" <jamesa...@webtv.net> wrote in message

> Hey, Kevin, I'll do the same (the CRYPT photocopies, I mean). In fact,
> I still have those John Glasby issue copies somewhere around here for
> you, and a few other scattered issues like the Henry Kuttner one, the
> Cthulhu Mythos criticism one and Lin Carter's NECRONOMICON . . . and
> maybe a few more as well. #s 105-107 for sure too. I'll do some digging
> around. ;-)

He posted a list a few months ago (or less) of the ones he is missing. I think, after
the ones I sent him, what he is left missing are ones in the early teen numbers. As I've
mentioned, I have a "complete" set (one is a high-quality copy from an original I
borrowed) and am planning to buy an original of that as soon as possible (i.e. when I
might have some money).

If you do have copies of the ones he is missing, post here which ones you will be sending
him, so I won't also send him copies of those. OK?

By the way, David Wynn of Mythos Books told me he plans to start publishing CRYPT OF
CTHULHU again (**YEA!!!**) sometime later this year! Ia! Ia!

bioch...@earthlink.net

Oct 1, 2005, 10:09:17 PM10/1/05
Franklin Hummel wrote:

> It just pissed me off to read that after I had sent you those photocopies
> and you had thanked me publicly for them. It was something of a slap in
> the face to me, and, believe me, and I suspect like you, I don't need more
> misery in my life. (Though I know It is a Horror lurking in the Shadows
> for me, waiting, waiting, waiting....)

Seems we both lost control of our rational senses. Probably due to a
dream-sending from Cthulhu.

> Apology accepted.

Thank you.

> Keep this up, Mr. O'Brien, and you might be getting more photocopies in
> a month or two. Maybe Christmas. As a Christian, I think you might
> appreciate that, especially from an agnostic.
>
> Heck, I might include a Miskatonic U. gay pride T-shirt with them!
> What size are you?

I'm not sure; what size does a 10-ton (metric, not English) shoggoth
wear? Thanks anyway, but I'm not much of a T-shirt guy. A better idea
would be a photocopy of the design itself.

Kevin L. O'Brien

bioch...@earthlink.net

Oct 1, 2005, 10:17:05 PM10/1/05
I still need issues 13, 14, 15, and 21; I also need every issue from 68
to the current issue.

Two things to keep in mind about making photocopies.

The first is that I will use them to scan the text to digitize it. So
they should have as high a contrast as possible without blemishes or
shadows or fade-outs and the like. Also, be carefull that text doesn't
get cut off on the bottom or sides.

The second is that I also need color reproductions of the covers. This
can be done by making color photocopies or by making a normal B&W copy
using paper the same color as the cover.

I will pay for postage and photocopy charges, and I can even offer a
small honorarium.

Kevin L. O'Brien

james ambuehl

Oct 2, 2005, 12:19:34 AM10/2/05
OK, I'd better just let Franklin get those to you, since most of my own
small handful of CRYPTS are photocopies anyway, and copies of copies
probably would be poor generation. I mainly just have stories copied
from most of them anyway, rather than complete issues.

By the way, reading through newsletters and things I have around here,
or maybe it was online, I read recently that a complete set of CRYPTs
issues 1-50 went on ebay for $500. Not too shabby, eh? ;-)

Franklin Hummel

Oct 2, 2005, 8:03:22 AM10/2/05

> OK, I'd better just let Franklin get those to you, since most of my own
> small handful of CRYPTS are photocopies anyway, and copies of copies
> probably would be poor generation. I mainly just have stories copied
> from most of them anyway, rather than complete issues.

Kevin, were the ones I sent you OK in quality? I didn't know about the scanning you were
doing of them. I think I used a fairly good-quality machine, but if there are problems
with some of them, let me know.

I can come up with color copies of the covers of the ones I sent you at some point. Have
to see what I can do. It might be a while. My financial resources are truly next to
nothing. It's goingt o be another week before I can buy any more food.

> By the way, reading through newsletters and things I have around here,
> or maybe it was online, I read recently that a complete set of CRYPTs
> issues 1-50 went on ebay for $500. Not too shabby, eh? ;-)

I asked David Wynn of Mythos Books what he would pay for a *complete* collection of CRYPT
OF CTHULHU and he said around $2,000. I suspect this means he might sell them for around
$5,000.

I plan to give mine to the John Hay Library at Brown University some day in the
not-that-soon future.

-- Franklin Hummel in Boston, Massachusetts

Franklin Hummel

Oct 2, 2005, 8:17:34 AM10/2/05

>> Keep this up, Mr. O'Brien, and you might be getting more photocopies in
>> a month or two. Maybe Christmas. As a Christian, I think you might
>> appreciate that, especially from an agnostic.
>>
>> Heck, I might include a Miskatonic U. gay pride T-shirt with them!
>> What size are you?
>
> I'm not sure; what size does a 10-ton (metric, not English) shoggoth
> wear? Thanks anyway, but I'm not much of a T-shirt guy.

Ha! I knew you would back out of that one.

There are long-sleeve and sweatshits also. How about underwear?
Do you wear underwear, Kevin?

> A better idea would be a photocopy of the design itself.

Just go to the website itself given below. There are a lot of items there with various
variations of the logo on them. You want a clock? Coffee mugs? How about a baby's bib?
A tong for that special woman in your life, your mom?

You know I've been waiting all this time since I first posted here about the site for
someone to post a message like:

"PINK Elder Sign!? *roll eyes*"

Yet no one has. You folks in a.h.c can be SUCH a disappointment at times.

bioch...@earthlink.net

Oct 2, 2005, 8:33:33 AM10/2/05
Franklin Hummel wrote:

> <bioch...@earthlink.net> wrote in message
> >
> > I'm not sure; what size does a 10-ton (metric, not English) shoggoth
> > wear? Thanks anyway, but I'm not much of a T-shirt guy.
>
> Ha! I knew you would back out of that one.
>
> There are long-sleeve and sweatshits also.

A sweatshirt would be great, thanks. A 3XL would fit the best.

Kevin L. O'Brien

Message has been deleted

icarp...@aol.com

Oct 2, 2005, 8:04:28 PM10/2/05
Franklin, I know I don't have to tell you this, but please don't feed
the troll.

Matt

C.S.Strowbridge

Oct 3, 2005, 4:51:56 AM10/3/05
Franklin Hummel wrote:

> Why do some Jewish people
> where a Star of David on a neck chain?

To ward off Kosher vampires. Duh.

C.S.Strowbridge

haunte...@hotmail.com

Oct 3, 2005, 5:14:47 AM10/3/05

I can see your point of view, but I remain unconvinced about public
demonstrations. Then again, I have never demonstrated for anything,
being either too shy or cynical to do so.

But I can't help thinking that sex isn't worth demonstrating about. I
also think you'd run the risk of enraging intolerant homophobes. In
Ireland the Catholics and the Protestants are always having nasty
confrontations during what is called 'marhcing season', conflicts that
quite probably wouldn't exist if they didn't all get so worked up about
demonstrating in public. Indeed, history is littered with examples
where demonstrations have led to bloodshed. There's a degree of
heightened tension in most rallies and demonstrations which can quickly
escalate into violence.

Speaking as a braod-minded and tolerant adult, I wholly support your
right to be homosexual. Speaking as a parent, the last thing I want my
young children to see is men dressed as women 'making out' in public.
The children would ask some very awkward questions and are unable to
understand what is going on, plus as a parent I want to choose when to
teach them about sex, not have a mass of demonstrating gay pride
supporters force the issue on me.

My biggest gripe with 'proud' homosexuals is therefore that they put
their own sexuality before the wider social needs of children. Most of
us heterosexual parents don't want our children to start thinking about
sex until they near puberty, and sometimes your marches and
demonstrations can make things very difficult, which I personally
believe to be selfish and insensitive.

Tux Wonder-Dog

Oct 3, 2005, 5:43:23 AM10/3/05
Franklin Hummel wrote:

Pity you can't give them to the Lovecraft Library at Miskatonic
University ... ;)

> -- Franklin Hummel in Boston, Massachusetts

--
"Good, late in to more rewarding well."  "Well, you tonight.  And I was
lookintelligent woman of Ming home.  I trust you with a tender silence."  I

Aaron Vanek

Oct 3, 2005, 4:22:58 PM10/3/05
Jumping in because I want to, flame war be damned! (people against OT
flame wars, delete this thread!)

haunte...@hotmail.com wrote:

><Franklin's response snipped>

>I can see your point of view, but I remain unconvinced about public
>demonstrations. Then again, I have never demonstrated for anything,
>being either too shy or cynical to do so.

I have not demonstrated either for or against anything, either, but I
fully support demonstrations. I guess it's an American thing. We
protested the ill-treatment we received from Great Britain, we'll
protest again. Protests and demonstrations are ingrained in the American
psyche, and we're proud of it. It is, in fact, written into our
Constitution that we have "the right to peaceably assemble."

I, at least, am glad that we have people who aren't too shy or cynical
to stand up for what they think is right.

>But I can't help thinking that sex isn't worth demonstrating about.

I don't believe that gay rights is just about sex, it's about rights.
It's not just saying "I want the right to suck my boyfriend's cock",
it's "I want the rights accorded to me that all other citizens have."

> I also think you'd run the risk of enraging intolerant homophobes.

I think that's the point.

Thankfully, there are people who are not shy, cynical, or cowardly, and
they stand up for what they believe in in the face of mortal danger. The
black civil rights movement could very well lead to a supporter's death
(often did--King was assassinated); there are still reports of
homosexuals in West Hollywood (boystown) being assaulted simply for
being gay in public. Although, fortunately, I think the incidents are
dwindling, since many of the Boys are ripped out, well-trained in
self-defense, and itching for an excuse to use it.

>In
>Ireland the Catholics and the Protestants are always having nasty
>confrontations during what is called 'marhcing season', conflicts that
>quite probably wouldn't exist if they didn't all get so worked up about
>demonstrating in public. Indeed, history is littered with examples
>where demonstrations have led to bloodshed. There's a degree of
>heightened tension in most rallies and demonstrations which can quickly
>escalate into violence.

Yes, there is. But people do it anyways, because it's better to suffer
at a rally instead of for the rest of your life. Or, you suffer so that
others like you do not (in the future).

Without demonstrations, we (Americans) would not have desegregation,
suffrage, and anti discrimination laws.

At least there are people like Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. and Mahatma
Ghandi who decided that marching was preferable to armed conflict in
settling differences (like say, Palestinians and Jews, or the IRA and
the United (ha ha) Kingdom).

>Speaking as a braod-minded and tolerant adult, I wholly support your
>right to be homosexual.

I find that remark interesting. I often hear people say something like
"I'm not a bigot, but..."

Something like your above remark often follows something like this remark:

>Speaking as a parent, the last thing I want my
>young children to see is men dressed as women 'making out' in public.

What about men and women making out in public? What about men dressed as
men making out in public? What about women dressed as women making out
in public? What about women dressed as women making out in public? What
about a man and a woman making out in public?

Personally, I find the fact that I have NEVER seen my in-laws
demonstrate physical affection towards each other makes me think that
they hate each other.

If I were a parent, I would rather my child see people "making out" than
people hitting or killing each other. But that's just me. I like to
think that love and affection are better role models than hatred and
violence.

>The children would ask some very awkward questions and are unable to
>understand what is going on, plus as a parent I want to choose when to
>teach them about sex, not have a mass of demonstrating gay pride
>supporters force the issue on me.

Interesting. So you are afraid of answering your child's questions? Are
you so poor a parent that you can't handle their own curiosity, no
matter what age? What if the kids see two animals going at it, or sees
something "awkward" on the telly?

If you are going to dominate and repress your kid's eyes and ears to
prevent "unpleasantness" from reaching their poor, fragile minds, then
when would they even see a gay pride parade? Are gays marching down your
street, knocking on your door and making out on your stoop? Pirating
your TV signal and broadcasting Mr. Bufu and Friends?

Speaking as a more broad-minded and tolerant adult than you are, I would
not want to take away the right and freedom of consenting adult citizens
to redress grievances simply because kids might "not understand". If you
haven't talked to them about death, would you not take them to their
grandfather's funeral? Would you lie about the premature death of their
pet? Would you close their eyes because they don't understand optics?
Would you cover their ears because they don't understand sound?

>My biggest gripe with 'proud' homosexuals is therefore that they put
>their own sexuality before the wider social needs of children.

My biggest gripe with people like you is that you use your children as
an excuse to cower behind.

>Most of us heterosexual parents don't want our children to start thinking about
>sex until they near puberty, and sometimes your marches and
>demonstrations can make things very difficult, which I personally
>believe to be selfish and insensitive.

So are all heterosexual parents also Thought Police?
"No, son, don't think about sex! You're not old enough! No! Stop
thinking about it!"

Sometimes LIFE is difficult. You should learn to deal with it, and teach
your children how to deal with it, than run away from it.

I find it ironic that you continually DEMONSTRATE your own displeasure
with say, John Pelan, with no regard to his children or any other
children whose parents might not want to have their kids exposed to such
hatred and obsession.

Maybe Franklin should post a gay pride missive as often as you post an
anti-Pelan diatribe instead.

Again, I apologize to the group for wasting bandwidth on a non-HPL topic.

--
Aaron Vanek

Buy my movies at: http://www.lurkerfilms.com

Reviews of my last movie:
http://www.flipsidemovies.com/yellowsign.html
http://www.filmthreat.com/Reviews.asp?Id=4472

"If nearly all original species are extinct, the
intelligent design creator was not very intelligent."
--Brown University professor Kenneth Miller, the first
witness called in the trial against Intelligent Design
beliefs being taught in Dover, Pennsylvania schools

Stephen Weir

Oct 3, 2005, 5:58:18 PM10/3/05
haunte...@hotmail.com wrote:
> In Ireland the Catholics and the Protestants are always having nasty confrontations during what is called 'marhcing season', conflicts that
> quite probably wouldn't exist if they didn't all get so worked up about demonstrating in public.

That was a very poor example to choose. Best not to comment on issues
you're completely ignorant of.

--
Stephen Weir

List of Games for Sale - http://www.glipe.free-online.co.uk/index.htm
ICQ # 11472386

haunte...@hotmail.com

Oct 3, 2005, 6:03:57 PM10/3/05

Stephen Weir

Oct 3, 2005, 6:03:01 PM10/3/05
Aaron Vanek wrote:
> At least there are people like Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. and Mahatma Ghandi who decided that marching was preferable to armed conflict in
> settling differences (like say, Palestinians and Jews, or the IRA and the United (ha ha) Kingdom).

And yet violence worked out very well for the IRA in the long run.

haunte...@hotmail.com

Oct 3, 2005, 6:06:00 PM10/3/05

You err so often that one can only assume you are talking out of your
derriere, Mr Vanek.

Stephen Weir

Oct 3, 2005, 6:45:52 PM10/3/05
haunte...@hotmail.com wrote:
> http://www.flashpoints.info/countries-conflicts/Northern_Ireland-web/n-ireland_parades_main.html

It's no wonder you're so woefully ill-informed, if this is the sort of page
you're using as reference material. I would almost have taken it at
face-value, if I hadn't lived in Northern Ireland for over thirty years.

Aaron Vanek

Oct 4, 2005, 4:02:02 AM10/4/05
Stephen Weir wrote:

> Aaron Vanek wrote:
>
>> At least there are people like Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. and
>> Mahatma Ghandi who decided that marching was preferable to armed
>> conflict in settling differences (like say, Palestinians and Jews, or
>> the IRA and the United (ha ha) Kingdom).
>

> And yet violence worked out very well for the IRA in the long run.

And the jury's not out yet on the PLO, either.

haunte...@hotmail.com

Oct 4, 2005, 5:31:26 AM10/4/05

"Never trust a man who uses his own experiences to stamp out your
opinion. If experience teaches us anything -- and I have grave doubts
about whether that it can -- it must be that all intolerance is wrong."

Stephen Weir

Oct 4, 2005, 5:53:19 AM10/4/05
haunte...@hotmail.com wrote:
> "Never trust a man who uses his own experiences to stamp out your opinion. If experience teaches us anything -- and I have grave doubts
> about whether that it can -- it must be that all intolerance is wrong."

This just goes to show that you didn't even bother to read the webpage you
posted a link to. If you had, you'd know there are several inaccuracies in
there that even you can spot. If you like, I can even point them out for
you and explain them slowly.

Your quote amused me though. It appears to have been written by someone who
had the same insecurities as yourself. You don't like being told you're
wrong, and in this case you are seriously ill-informed. You can post links
to as many ludicrous websites as you like, and yet I will always know more
about Northern Ireland troubled history than you because I've lived here for
my entire life. It would be like me trying to argue with a nuclear physicist.

bioch...@earthlink.net

Oct 4, 2005, 7:47:29 AM10/4/05
Franklin Hummel wrote:

> Kevin, were the ones I sent you OK in quality? I didn't know about the
> scanning you were doing of them. I think I used a fairly good-quality
> machine, but if there are problems with some of them, let me know.

The ones you sent me are just fine. There are some minor problems, but
I can work around them. The main one is that a line appears on a
number of pages down the middle of one or two columns, partially
obscuring whatever words it passes through, but I can still read the
text, so I can make the necessary corrections as I proof the OCR file.

> I can come up with color copies of the covers of the ones I sent you at
> some point. Have to see what I can do. It might be a while. My
> financial resources are truly next to nothing. It's goingt o be another
> week before I can buy any more food.

Keep in mind that I can repay you for the cost of supplies, copies, and
postage, as well as something extra as an honorarium. I can even send
you a deposit to draw upon if you can send me an estimate of what your
costs are likely to be.

Kevin L. O'Brien

John Goodrich

Oct 4, 2005, 9:48:43 AM10/4/05
You do your case very little good by dismissing a long and detailed
post with a single sentence.

Franklin Hummel

Oct 4, 2005, 7:38:05 PM10/4/05
http://www.cafepress.com/gay_miskatonic
"Aaron Vanek" <aa...@NOSPAMsomecompanyfilms.com> wrote --

> Maybe Franklin should post a gay pride missive as often as you post an anti-Pelan
> diatribe instead.
> Again, I apologize to the group for wasting bandwidth on a non-HPL topic.

Aaron,

Hey, I COULD republish here my HPL issue of the newsletter "Gaylactic Gayzette", I
edited. That would fill up "pages and pages" of computer screens. It's one of my
publications now in the John Hay Library's collection at Brown University. Robert Price
has an article in it as well as a rare article by one of the authors who knew Lovecraft.

Then there is, of course, Robert Barlow....

-- Franklin Hummel in Boston, Massachusetts

Franklin Hummel

Oct 4, 2005, 7:45:22 PM10/4/05
"Robert Buchanan" <rbuc...@neubauten.org> wrote in message

> You are a real whore for your wares, you know.

Why, yes, I know that.

I'm still waiting for someone OTHER THAN MYSELF to BUY SOMETHING!!!

Message has been deleted

Franklin Hummel

Oct 5, 2005, 5:58:19 AM10/5/05

> "Franklin Hummel" <hum...@world.std.com> wrote in

>> I'm still waiting for someone OTHER THAN MYSELF to BUY SOMETHING!!!
>
> Perhaps you should try to sell something that will.

Well, yes. But it wouldn't be as fun. :(

> It's worked for me!

How much an hour to you charge as an escort?

Message has been deleted