Re: What does a Fire Alarm sound like in Spanish ?

Message has been deleted

John Doe

Feb 2, 2011, 4:18:51 AM2/2/11
jw myplace.com wrote:

> What does a Fire Alarm sound like in Spanish?
> Or a Police Siren in French?

Haven't you seen the Pink Panther series?
--

> Do they make smoke alarms for people who speak Greek?

> From: jw myplace.com
> Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
> Subject: What does a Fire Alarm sound like in Spanish ?
> Date: Wed, 02 Feb 2011 02:26:30 -0600

LSMFT

Feb 2, 2011, 8:13:07 AM2/2/11
j...@myplace.com wrote:

> What does a Fire Alarm sound like in Spanish?
> Or a Police Siren in French?
>

> Do they make smoke alarms for people who speak Greek?

Does your dog speak Greek?
--
LSMFT

Tegger

Feb 2, 2011, 8:26:44 AM2/2/11
LSMFT <LS...@teranews.com> wrote in news:CLc2p.9145$lO1....@newsfe11.iad:

Animal sounds as expressed in different languages:

<http://www.eleceng.adelaide.edu.au/personal/dabbott/animal.html>

--
Tegger

Percival P. Cassidy

Feb 2, 2011, 8:55:13 AM2/2/11
On 02/02/11 03:26 am, j...@myplace.com wrote:

> What does a Fire Alarm sound like in Spanish?
> Or a Police Siren in French?
>
> Do they make smoke alarms for people who speak Greek?

I don't know; but I do know that Chinese dogs say "Wang!, Wang!" --
according to Mandarin speakers.

Perce

Country

Feb 2, 2011, 11:09:30 AM2/2/11

That Taco Bell dog sure has an accent.

-C-

larry moe 'n curly

Feb 2, 2011, 12:01:44 PM2/2/11

j...@myplace.com wrote:

> What does a Fire Alarm sound like in Spanish?

I only know what a tire gauge sounds like in Spanish (discontinued
Radio Shack product). I hope fire alarms are a lot louder.

deadgoose

Feb 2, 2011, 3:40:26 PM2/2/11
Well, I have a Wouxun amateur transceiver that prompts in Chinese or
English. Cute little Asiatic woman's voice.

/paul W3FIS

dadiOH

Feb 2, 2011, 3:58:36 PM2/2/11
j...@myplace.com wrote:
> What does a Fire Alarm sound like in Spanish?

FUEGO! FUEGO! Que los bomberos vengan enseguida.

--

dadiOH

dadiOH's dandies v3.06...

The Daring Dufas