Water Softerner Questions

Gary Slusser

Mar 16, 2001, 1:23:16 PM3/16/01

"Jim Sciullo" <jsci...@columbus.rr.com> wrote
> Looking for a water softener and drinking water filter system. I see a
lot
> of Rain Soft and Ionics trucks in the area. Any comments on either?
> Thanks!
>
> --
> Jim Sciullo

Call them and some independent dealers and give them the opportunity to
quote you equipment and explain the features, prices etc. and go from there.

Gary
Quality Water

Jason Molzen

Mar 17, 2001, 12:50:14 PM3/17/01
Go with a Reverse Osmosis water filter. My ppm (parts per million) of
"crap" in the water went from over 584 to 13.

I bought mine here: http://www.freedrinkingwater.com/
(no affiliation)

Jason

Jim Sciullo wrote:

> Looking for a water softener and drinking water filter system. I see a lot
> of Rain Soft and Ionics trucks in the area. Any comments on either?
> Thanks!
>
> --
> Jim Sciullo

> Dublin, OH