Mark Grennan(Meat->Plow)EXPOSED!

rikijo

Apr 10, 2001, 3:19:03 PM4/10/01
From: No User (no....@anon.xg.nu)
Subject: NOTICE HOW NERVOUS Meat-->Plow GETS WHEN YOU CALL HIM
Newsgroups: alt.hackers.malicious
Date: 2000-08-22 22:03:48 PST

http://www.grennan.com/mark.shtml

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

-critter-

Apr 10, 2001, 7:52:37 PM4/10/01

"Meat-->Plow" <Me...@petitmorte.nospam.not> wrote in message
news:9b03rm$dq1$0...@dosa.alt.net...
| SPNAK !

I think s/h/it did you a favor - you're pretty cute (yup, no fear, I'm a
female) besides, it shows you have somewhat of a clue of what you talk
about :-)

-c-

| --
| Meat-->Plow
|
| Error: Keyboard not detected. Press F1 to continue, F2 to enter setup.
|
| Another member of the DataBasix/Petitmorte
| fine family of UPA poasters.
|
| PGP KEY: http://pgpkeys.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x5CDAF015
| FINGERPRINT: A412 5513 F0BB 2208 EC1B D42A F51E C5F4
|
| Meow

rikijo

Apr 10, 2001, 7:57:48 PM4/10/01

Skippy wrote:

> rikijo <rik...@primus.ca> wrote:
>
> >http://www.grennan.com/mark.shtml
> >
> >BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
>
> What a gormless looking cunt he is. How many chins?
>
> --
> Skippy

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! Its nice to get the fat fuck out every once in a
while just to show our appreciation. MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Vampi Fangs

Apr 10, 2001, 11:58:10 PM4/10/01
On Tue, 10 Apr 2001 21:24:01 -0400, "Emperor Agente da la Cabala, Numero Uno of
AHM" <specia...@hell-flame-wars.org> enlightened us:

>"-critter-" <w...@me.com> wrote in message
>> "Emperor Agente da la Cabala, Numero Uno of AHM"
>> <specia...@hell-flame-wars.org> wrote in message
>> | "-critter-" <w...@me.com> wrote in message

>> | > |

>> | > |
>> | > |

>talk
>> |

>> | Unfortunately, Meat->Plow isn't Grennan. But the Kook Kabal would rather
>> die
>> | than admit that once again, their aim is off. Maybe that's why the
>toilet
>> | seat is always wet.
>> | --
>> | chown -R us /yourbase
>> |

>> lol
>> <shakin head> Still tryin ta figure you guys out.
>
>Real easy: Everyone except rikijo, Thorne, and Hannigan (and to a lesser
>extent vinny and buzzard. Depends on the quality of the shit they're smoking
>that week) are more or less cool. Well, there's a couple of other 'tards
>like Stevie and Kookla, but they're not players here. The aforementioned
>people are fuckheads. We make fun of them. They cry. It's a symbiotic
>relationship. They love the abuse, and we love mocking them.

it is true the mockery is some of the funniest writing that i've ever
encountered on the net.... just think... if the rikihoho mob posted on topic
hacking info, none of that would ever have existed!

--

V--V

http://www.bigfoot.com/~vfangs
http://www.petitmorte.net/graveyard/

Beware of a man's shadow and a bee's sting.
Burmese Proverb

Genius does what it must, talent does what it can.
Edward G. Bulwer-Lytton

Proud petitmorte poster and member of the official Howard Kk/f

PGP Key ID: 0xADD8F27D
PGP Key Server: pgpkeys.mit.edu

spo...@petitmorte.net

Apr 11, 2001, 2:18:25 AM4/11/01
In <3AD39DFC...@primus.ca>, in alt.hackers.malicious, rikijo
<rik...@primus.ca> typed:

>BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! Its nice to get the fat fuck out every once in a
>while just to show our appreciation. MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Gosh, lil'riki, should you really be talking about your buddy like this?

--
=
(-'-)