Re: Which gun should I use for killing myself?

Message has been deleted

%

May 22, 2012, 9:14:20 PM5/22/12
ForeverRent wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm ForeverRent from Texas and I'm a bald,gay,old,poor,short,shy and
> ugly loser.
>
> I want to kill myself and do the world a favor.
>
> Which gun do you recommend for killing myself?
>
> -F.R.

a squirt gun , LOL , LOL , LOL

ishtar

May 22, 2012, 10:16:58 PM5/22/12
On May 22, 9:12 pm, "ForeverRent" <hesacoponthee...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm ForeverRent from Texas and I'm a bald,gay,old,poor,short,shy and ugly
> loser.
>
> I want to kill myself and do the world a favor.
>
> Which gun do you recommend for killing myself?
>
> -F.R.

Weren't you the gay cannibal guy?

localcow

May 23, 2012, 6:47:19 AM5/23/12
On Wed, 23 May 2012 03:12:34 +0200, "ForeverRent"
<hesacopo...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>Hi,
>
>I'm ForeverRent from Texas and I'm a bald,gay,old,poor,short,shy and ugly
>loser.
>
>I want to kill myself and do the world a favor.
>
>Which gun do you recommend for killing myself?
>
>-F.R.

the stooges posting here get funnier and funnier. it says its poor
but it pays for internet service.

it frames a question asking ' which gun. '

well, belldumb, a cap gun or a starter pistol is always recommended
for loser's.... ( ya can't be a loser unless you show it.)

Argue~

May 23, 2012, 8:30:43 AM5/23/12
On 23/05/2012 03:12, ForeverRent wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm ForeverRent from Texas and I'm a bald,gay,old,poor,short,shy and ugly
> loser.
>
> I want to kill myself and do the world a favor.
>
> Which gun do you recommend for killing myself?
>
> -F.R.

Tazer

--
My opinion > your opinion

THE COLONEL

May 23, 2012, 9:54:55 AM5/23/12
"ForeverRent" <hesacopo...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> I'm ForeverRent from Texas and I'm a bald,gay,old,poor,short,shy and ugly
> loser.
>
> I want to kill myself and do the world a favor.
>
> Which gun do you recommend for killing myself?
>
> -F.R.

Use me Hog, Luke!

Padraigh ProAmerica

May 23, 2012, 11:05:33 AM5/23/12
Doesn't really matter; any center-fire cartridge can do the job. It's
just a matter of proper aim. Best bet: into your mouth with an upward
angle is the best bet to devastate the brainstem.

--
"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed-
and hence clamorous to be led to safety- by menacing it with an endless

H.L. Mencken

Mr. K

Jul 2, 2012, 11:34:18 AM7/2/12
In article <jphdi3$q8v$1...@speranza.aioe.org>,
"ForeverRent" <hesacopo...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'm ForeverRent from Texas and I'm a bald,gay,old,poor,short,shy and ugly
> loser.
>
> I want to kill myself and do the world a favor.
>
> Which gun do you recommend for killing myself?
>
> -F.R.

and where can you "rent" one?
renter!
--
Karma, What a concept!

Padraigh ProAmerica

Jul 2, 2012, 2:07:05 PM7/2/12
Yiou don't need a gun.

You're in Texas. Lots of rope available.

Go hang yourself.

--
"Communism doesn't work because people like to own stuff. "--

Frank Zappa

ilbe...@gmail.com

Jul 6, 2012, 1:42:56 PM7/6/12
to ForeverRent
On Tuesday, May 22, 2012 8:12:34 PM UTC-5, ForeverRent wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm ForeverRent from Texas and I'm a bald,gay,old,poor,short,shy and ugly
> loser.
>
> I want to kill myself and do the world a favor.
>
> Which gun do you recommend for killing myself?
>
> -F.R.

YOu dont need a gun to do the job, what you need is a personal relationship with God in CHrist to give you real hope, real fulfillment, purpose, and good self esteem cause you cant get it from anything else external . Find a good local evangelical Church who can direct you to Christ by first having all your sins forgiven and erased, then who will support you as you deal with the challenges in life you are obviously facing right now . No need to do it alone. Let others who love Jesus help you. They want to. So, dont think 'Guns' but think reaching out to God.

ken

Jul 7, 2012, 10:48:03 AM7/7/12
On Jul 6, 10:42 am, ilbenbuttfucked @gmail.com wrote:

> YOu dont need a gun to do the job, what you need is a personal relationship with God in CHrist to give you real hope, real fulfillment, purpose, and good self esteem cause you cant get it from anything else external .  Find a good local evangelical Church who can direct you to Christ by first having all your sins forgiven and erased, then who will support you as you deal with the challenges in life you are obviously facing right now .  No need to do it alone. Let others who love Jesus help you. They want to.   So, dont think 'Guns' but think reaching out to God.

Your fucking god doesn't exist, ya fucking HOMO!

aezael

Aug 2, 2012, 7:22:16 PM8/2/12
You really want to see what you would like if you killed
yourself with a gun ?
Then reply to this and I will show you what a man who
killed himself with a gun !!.

Padraigh ProAmerica

Aug 2, 2012, 11:06:43 PM8/2/12
You got the sequence backwards again:
1) post.
2) Smoke crack.

Typical troll- can't keep a two step process in sequence.

--
"The enemies of our country! May they have cobweb breeches, a porcupine
saddle, a hard-trotting horse and an eternal journey!"--

From "How to Toast Like a Founding Father"