Re: Ping MVM

Message has been deleted

Liberty NymShifter

Jun 19, 2008, 8:44:47 PM6/19/08
What is it about my posts that has you of that opinion? Be specific.
Thank you.

VampX wrote:
> Marc,
>
> I would like to ask you something and hopefully without sparking up your
> nasty side. Why do you keep changing your ID?
>
> I'll tell you why I ask. In my case I have felt it better to keep your
> posts out of my line of sight so I don't get tempted to have a go at you
> and subesequently starting off a war of diatribe but you keep changing
> things so that you keep reappearing in my list of posts. Why do you do
> that?

Message has been deleted

edtheward

Jun 19, 2008, 11:08:09 PM6/19/08
VampX wrote:
> On 2008-06-20 10:44:47 +1000, Liberty NymShifter
> <Doin'My+/-thang@~move.com> said:
>
>> What is it about my posts that has you of that opinion? Be specific.
>> Thank you.
>
> Thanks for your reply. Unfortunately I can't give you specific examples
> because they have been removed from my listings and frankly I've not got
> the energy to go sifting through Google Groups.
>
> I just feel that you have far too many conflicting judgemental
> standpoints for me to bare. Not to mention your aggressively defensive
> stance whenever anyone challenges your point. You have come out with all
> guns blazing toward myself on numerous occasions. I don't know what it
> is about me that really gets under your collar but it seems obvious to
> me that I do. So, in order to defuse all that aggrevation I chose to not
> see your posts yet, you keep changing elements of your handle so you are
> constantly visible and I find that very frustrating. I'm all for peace
> between folks and to have to witness your vitriolic tirades toward
> others really doesn't go much toward my ultimate goal.
>
> Of course, that isn't to say that all your posts are like that. Some are
> actually quite genuine and caring but its the flipping between what
> appears as good and bad moods that I find rather distressing.
>
> I just ask that you stick to one handle and that way, people can self
> censor. This will ultimately result in a happier usenet experience for all.

i felt the love right there. was very neutral and to the point.

not sure why I care.

Rick N. Backer

Jun 19, 2008, 11:50:17 PM6/19/08
On Fri, 20 Jun 2008 12:02:04 +1000, VampX <va...@thescartissue.com>
did courageously avow:

>On 2008-06-20 10:44:47 +1000, Liberty NymShifter
><Doin'My+/-thang@~move.com> said:
>

>> What is it about my posts that has you of that opinion? Be specific. Thank you.
>

>Thanks for your reply. Unfortunately I can't give you specific examples
>because they have been removed from my listings and frankly I've not
>got the energy to go sifting through Google Groups.
>
>I just feel that you have far too many conflicting judgemental
>standpoints for me to bare. Not to mention your aggressively defensive
>stance whenever anyone challenges your point. You have come out with
>all guns blazing toward myself on numerous occasions. I don't know what
>it is about me that really gets under your collar but it seems obvious
>to me that I do. So, in order to defuse all that aggrevation I chose to
>not see your posts yet, you keep changing elements of your handle so
>you are constantly visible and I find that very frustrating. I'm all
>for peace between folks and to have to witness your vitriolic tirades
>toward others really doesn't go much toward my ultimate goal.
>
>Of course, that isn't to say that all your posts are like that. Some
>are actually quite genuine and caring but its the flipping between what
>appears as good and bad moods that I find rather distressing.
>
>I just ask that you stick to one handle and that way, people can self
>censor. This will ultimately result in a happier usenet experience for
>all.

Nobody makes you click the mouse and open the message. I have seen
Marc around for a while know and very quickly identify his postings,
name shift or not. If I want to read it I do, if I don't want to read
it I don't. Use your head for something besides keeping your ears
from getting friendly with each other.

--
Ken Wilson

Amer. Dlx. Tele, Gary Moore LP, LP DC Classic w/P90s,
Jeff Beck Strat, Morgan OM Acoustic, Gibson CS-336,
Mesa LSS, Mesa F-30, Victoria 5112

"Goodnight Austin, Texas, wherever you are."
Frank Zappa, Austin, Texas, May 1975

ythread

Jun 20, 2008, 12:02:05 AM6/20/08

"Rick N. Backer" <ken.w...@NsOhSaPw.cAaM> wrote in message

I gave up the kf. Best to just ignore. We can't legislate courtesy or common
sense. The only option is a moderated group and those suck even worse.
Vampx's post was entertaining but futile.

RichL

Jun 20, 2008, 12:26:33 AM6/20/08

C'mon, Ken. Ease off. You know perfectly well that Marc constantly nym
shifts precisely to antagonize those who prefer not to read his posts.

It wasn't that long ago that I tried to engage him in a sincere dialog
about this behavior (and also about dragging his arguments with the
alt.guitar.amps crew into alt.guitar, which to me is even sillier
because the main axe he has to grind isn't with people in this group).
He responded to my post about this in what appeared to be a sincere
manner, feigning understanding of my point of view, but it was less than
24 hours before he was back to his old tricks.

To me, your post has more than a touch of the "blame the victim"
mentality.

Willy Burger

Jun 20, 2008, 1:06:21 AM6/20/08
VampX wrote:
> I just ask that you stick to one handle and that way, people can self
> censor. This will ultimately result in a happier usenet experience for all.

More power to you for asking Vamp, but I doubt he will.

I've given up killfiling certain folk. Instead, I sort by thread. When
I see the nym du jour on more than one post in a thread, I take that as
a sign that the thread has gone beyond its shelf life and I mark the
whole thing as read. It cuts down the noise pretty quickly.

Message has been deleted

Liberty NymShifter

Jun 20, 2008, 1:29:47 AM6/20/08
Thank you for your request VampX. The answer is no.

As to the other issues, they're in your head. I have no issues with you
and probably made some comment along the line about your kiddy all-black
Goth bit or perhaps being fat. That's a YP not an MP...see---

_You've_ chosen to be in the mix with the boys young lady and I'm not
honoring your request with accomodation any more than I'd expect you to
do whatever puppet dance I requested of you, as it, -to paraphrase you,

"...really doesn't go much toward my ultimate goal..."

-whatever the heck that's supposed to be :-) Grow up and move on. No
likee? No clickee. If you need a goof in shining tin foil, there's no
shortage in ABusenet. btw, best of luck w/ your new nfp job. Adios.

:-) mvm

http://tinyurl.com/32j32m

> VampX wrote:
>
> On 2008-06-20 10:44:47 +1000, Liberty NymShifter
> <Doin'My+/-thang@~move.com> said:
>

>> What is it about my posts that has you of that opinion? Be specific.
>> Thank you.
>

> Thanks for your reply. Unfortunately I can't give you specific examples
> because they have been removed from my listings and frankly I've not got
> the energy to go sifting through Google Groups.
>
> I just feel that you have far too many conflicting judgemental
> standpoints for me to bare. Not to mention your aggressively defensive
> stance whenever anyone challenges your point. You have come out with all
> guns blazing toward myself on numerous occasions. I don't know what it
> is about me that really gets under your collar but it seems obvious to
> me that I do. So, in order to defuse all that aggrevation I chose to not
> see your posts yet, you keep changing elements of your handle so you are
> constantly visible and I find that very frustrating. I'm all for peace
> between folks and to have to witness your vitriolic tirades toward
> others really doesn't go much toward my ultimate goal.
>
> Of course, that isn't to say that all your posts are like that. Some are
> actually quite genuine and caring but its the flipping between what
> appears as good and bad moods that I find rather distressing.

Liberty NymShifter

Jun 20, 2008, 1:32:28 AM6/20/08

> ythread wrote:
>
> Vampx's post was entertaining but futile.

Much like... you. ;-) mvm

Liberty NymShifter

Jun 20, 2008, 1:39:32 AM6/20/08
> RichL wrote:
>
> C'mon, Ken. Ease off. You know perfectly well that Marc constantly nym
> shifts precisely to antagonize those who prefer not to read his posts.
>
> It wasn't that long ago that I tried to engage him in a sincere dialog
> about this behavior (and also about dragging his arguments with the
> alt.guitar.amps crew into alt.guitar, which to me is even sillier
> because the main axe he has to grind isn't with people in this group).
> He responded to my post about this in what appeared to be a sincere
> manner, feigning understanding of my point of view, but it was less than
> 24 hours before he was back to his old tricks.
>
> To me, your post has more than a touch of the "blame the victim"
> mentality.

Leavitt here is much like a nagging wife-mommy w/ his control issues. At
a minimum (-to those of us who are long-married w/ kids and know
precisely of which I speak-) ...VampX is female.

:-) mvm

http://tinyurl.com/5v4n6r

Message has been deleted

Liberty NymShifter

Jun 20, 2008, 2:22:28 AM6/20/08
Right On, Amiga. You responded like twice the man many of these
perma-whiners do. Best of luck w/ your music as well.* :-) mvm

http://tinyurl.com/5v4n6r

*I am sincere in my well-wishes. There are those who wing them w/
sarcasm, as back-handed compliments. Not my trip. When I say something
I mean it, and when I cut loose with the humor (which has been known
to cause many a stiff-ass to projectile hork a hot coffee 'n spinache
turd-cutter brew), I do so with comedic intent. Rock on! mvm

VampX wrote:
> On 2008-06-20 15:29:47 +1000, Liberty NymShifter

> <Doin'My+/-thang@~move.com> said:
>
>> Thank you for your request VampX. The answer is no.
>>
>> As to the other issues, they're in your head. I have no issues with you
>> and probably made some comment along the line about your kiddy
>> all-black Goth bit or perhaps being fat. That's a YP not an MP...see---
>>
>> _You've_ chosen to be in the mix with the boys young lady and I'm not
>> honoring your request with accomodation any more than I'd expect you
>> to do whatever puppet dance I requested of you, as it, -to paraphrase
>> you,
>>
>> "...really doesn't go much toward my ultimate goal..."
>>
>> -whatever the heck that's supposed to be :-) Grow up and move on. No
>> likee? No clickee. If you need a goof in shining tin foil, there's no
>> shortage in ABusenet. btw, best of luck w/ your new nfp job. Adios.
>>
>> :-) mvm
>

> Well,
>
> Can't say I didn't try. I felt it was worth asking to try and appeal to
> your better side but obviously fell on deaf ears. Oh well. Thanks for
> the senitment and just for the record, I don't dance to anyones
> requests. Or at least I try not too.
>
> Ciao to you, amigo.

Message has been deleted

Liberty NymShifter

Jun 20, 2008, 2:49:03 AM6/20/08
Yes, and thank you VampX.

I love that 'ol '69! I slap up new tunes early and often, but
really can't be bothered w/ fresh pics any more than maybe
anually.

The girls are truly nice people and -thanks for the kind compliment...

They're working hard in college, community service and jobs. I'm
very proud of them. They got my athleticism (soccer and tennis champs
not boxing or wrestling thank God -but they love touch football and
lacrosse) and love of music, but despite my best efforts, no
follow-through desire to learn how to play an instrument! :-) mvm

VampX wrote:
> On 2008-06-20 16:22:28 +1000, Liberty NymShifter

> <Doin'My+/-thang@~Umove.net> said:
>
>> Best of luck w/ your music as well.* :-) mvm
>>
>> http://tinyurl.com/5v4n6r
>

> Thanks Marc.
>
> PS: I have to say that its about time you refreshed that page with new
> material and I'm totally digging that first car. A '69 Camaro! Lovely.
> Oh and.. umm... are they your daughters? Hmmm
> :)
>
> Pretty.

Message has been deleted

ythread

Jun 20, 2008, 7:35:03 AM6/20/08

"Liberty NymShifter" <Doin'My+/-thang@~move.com> wrote in message

>> ythread wrote:
>>
>> Vampx's post was entertaining but futile.
>
> Much like... you. ;-) mvm

Like I said.. If you didn't cross-post you'd almost be tolerable. Change
your name all you want but why do you insist on dragging those AGA kooks in
here?

Lord Valve

Jun 20, 2008, 9:47:24 AM6/20/08
VampX wrote:

> Marc,
>
> I would like to ask you something and hopefully without sparking up
> your nasty side. Why do you keep changing your ID?
>
> I'll tell you why I ask. In my case I have felt it better to keep your
> posts out of my line of sight so I don't get tempted to have a go at
> you and subesequently starting off a war of diatribe but you keep
> changing things so that you keep reappearing in my list of posts. Why
> do you do that?

Because the one thing he fears most is silence.

Even people telling him he's a jerkoff is better
than being ignored, as far as he's concerned.
He's been pulling the same routine on AGA for
years.

He's a genuine headcase, and proof of that
has been posted, if you'd care to google for it.

Lord Valve
Organist

Lord Valve

Jun 20, 2008, 9:52:10 AM6/20/08
VampX wrote:

> I just ask that you stick to one handle and that way, people can self
> censor.

ROFLMBFAO!

The ambient temperature in the Hellfile will reach zero degrees Kelvin before that
happens.

Hey, wait a minute...

Lord Valve
Ex-Hellfile Dweller

Liberty NymShifter

Jun 20, 2008, 1:18:35 PM6/20/08
Work on that attempt-to-control-others thing 'bro! I do whatever I
choose, whenever I choose too. If you choose to bitch about what I
do, you're free to, but the result will be nada. :-) mvm

Liberty NymShifter

Jun 20, 2008, 2:07:16 PM6/20/08
;-) from 'W'*iLL*_i_AM (Radio)

> ;-) from 'W'*iLL*_i_AM (Radio)
>
> The one thing I fear most is silence.
>
> Even people telling me I'm a jerkoff is better
> than being ignored, as far as I'm concerned.
> I've been pulling the same organ on AGA for
> years.
>
> I'm a genuine headcase, and proof of that

> has been posted, if you'd care to google for it.
>

> 'W'*iLL*_i_AM (Radio)
> Organ Cook

Liberty NymShifter

Jun 20, 2008, 2:16:00 PM6/20/08

> 'W'*iLL*_i_AM (Radio) wrote:
>
>R otten
>O diferous
>F latulence
>L over
>M asturbates
>B oyscouts
>F or
>A sslove
>O rgasm!
>
> The ambient temperature in der Hellfile bunker will reach zero degrees Kelvin before they
> catch on to my act!
>
> Hey, wait a minute...
>

> 'W'*iLL*_i_AM (Radio)
> Hell Dweller

My God-- Have you *no* sense of decency you open sewer with toes?

;-) mvm

http://tinyurl.com/2hj395

Don Evans

Jun 20, 2008, 2:39:38 PM6/20/08

What LV really wrote:
"Because the one thing he fears most is silence.

Even people telling him he's a jerkoff is better
than being ignored, as far as he's concerned.
He's been pulling the same routine on AGA for
years.

He's a genuine headcase, and proof of that

has been posted, if you'd care to google for it.

Lord Valve"

What Marc changed it into"

Guess LV must have had it right. I don't agree with LVs politics, and I've
been around long enough to know what's up, but Marc ... you can't let even
one of his posts go by without responding. The one obsessed is you.

Rewrite away .........

Don

Liberty NymShifter

Jun 20, 2008, 3:00:31 PM6/20/08
Don,

Your royal munificence is a true blessing ;-) mvm

jthread

Jun 20, 2008, 3:01:10 PM6/20/08

"Liberty NymShifter" <Doin'My+/-thang@~Umove.net> wrote in message

> Work on that attempt-to-control-others thing 'bro! I do whatever I choose,
> whenever I choose too. If you choose to bitch about what I
> do, you're free to, but the result will be nada. :-) mvm

Understood, but I didn't tell you not to. I asked why? Your response is
really unnecessary. It more of a rhetorical question.

Liberty NymShifter

Jun 20, 2008, 3:06:19 PM6/20/08
Right On. Oh j-

Check this one out too-- really funny in a sick-but-true sort of way;

http://tinyurl.com/4dycht

Man, I ran into this one SO many times...the B.S. factor ran completely
amok in our system. No end in sight...although a recession may flush
some of the crap out...one can hope1 :-) mvm

Rick N. Backer

Jun 20, 2008, 5:40:08 PM6/20/08
On Fri, 20 Jun 2008 10:18:35 -0700, Liberty NymShifter
<Doin'My+/-thang@~Umove.net> did courageously avow:

Ain't it a bitch. Here you are acting out the epitome of true freedom
and the rest of the slaves to the alleged leader of the 'free' world
just do not get it.

Rick N. Backer

Jun 20, 2008, 5:42:52 PM6/20/08
On Fri, 20 Jun 2008 04:26:33 GMT, "RichL" <rple...@yahoo.com> did
courageously avow:

And they always rise to the bait. And I am supposed to listen them
advertise their own stupidity and/or lack of self-control while they
constantly whine about it?

>It wasn't that long ago that I tried to engage him in a sincere dialog
>about this behavior (and also about dragging his arguments with the
>alt.guitar.amps crew into alt.guitar, which to me is even sillier
>because the main axe he has to grind isn't with people in this group).
>He responded to my post about this in what appeared to be a sincere
>manner, feigning understanding of my point of view, but it was less than
>24 hours before he was back to his old tricks.

There are no victims here except victims by choice. I'm sorry. But
that's the best I can offer.

Rick N. Backer

Jun 20, 2008, 5:46:44 PM6/20/08
On Fri, 20 Jun 2008 07:52:10 -0600, Lord Valve
<detr...@ix.netcom.com> did courageously avow:

I can imagine you have dwelt in many a hellfile, as have I. You are
right, all they are is a waste of disk space until the next candidate
shows up to add to its girth.

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

ythread

Jun 20, 2008, 6:33:14 PM6/20/08

> On Fri, 20 Jun 2008 10:18:35 -0700, Liberty NymShifter
> <Doin'My+/-thang@~Umove.net> did courageously avow:
>
>>Work on that attempt-to-control-others thing 'bro! I do whatever I
>>choose, whenever I choose too. If you choose to bitch about what I
>>do, you're free to, but the result will be nada. :-) mvm
>>
>>ythread wrote:
>>> "Liberty NymShifter" <Doin'My+/-thang@~move.com> wrote in message

>>> Like I said.. If you didn't cross-post you'd almost be tolerable. Change
>>> your name all you want but why do you insist on dragging those AGA kooks
>>> in
>>> here?
>>>

> Ain't it a bitch. Here you are acting out the epitome of true freedom
> and the rest of the slaves to the alleged leader of the 'free' world
> just do not get it.

I assume you're directing this at nymshifter. If not??

RichL

Jun 20, 2008, 6:50:26 PM6/20/08
Rick N. Backer <ken.w...@NsOhSaPw.cAaM> wrote:

>> C'mon, Ken. Ease off. You know perfectly well that Marc constantly
>> nym shifts precisely to antagonize those who prefer not to read his
>> posts.
>
> And they always rise to the bait. And I am supposed to listen them
> advertise their own stupidity and/or lack of self-control while they
> constantly whine about it?
>

>> It wasn't that long ago that I tried to engage him in a sincere
>> dialog about this behavior (and also about dragging his arguments
>> with the alt.guitar.amps crew into alt.guitar, which to me is even
>> sillier because the main axe he has to grind isn't with people in
>> this group). He responded to my post about this in what appeared to
>> be a sincere manner, feigning understanding of my point of view, but
>> it was less than 24 hours before he was back to his old tricks.
>>
> There are no victims here except victims by choice. I'm sorry. But
> that's the best I can offer.

There's a point where I draw the line. Let me give a real-life analogy.

Suppose some right-wing nut job shows up at my door and launches into
his routine. I politely tell him thanks, but no thanks. Fine, he made
his effort, I responded, it should be over, right?

Now suppose the same guy sends a different person to my door each day,
trying to trick me into opening it so that I can constantly be exposed
to the same harangue. I don't know until they start launching into the
spiel that it's the same guy behind it. Also, being a pretty friendly
guy, I have lots of people coming to my door, so stopping answering the
door isn't really an option, and it runs contrary to my nature.

Are you going to defend that guy's actions under the guise of freedom of
speech? It's harassment, pure and simple.

This isn't about ideology; for the most part, I agree with your views
(and a great deal of Marc's, for that matter).

But Marc's MO is basically the same as the above guy's. He shifts nyms
and disguises himself precisely so he can intrude on people's space that
have already seen his spiels and have decided that they've had enough.

Liberty NymShifter

Jun 20, 2008, 7:07:33 PM6/20/08
It truly is grist for laughter...

"Free". ALL freedom is fought for. :-) mvm

Liberty NymShifter

Jun 20, 2008, 7:14:09 PM6/20/08
And I say you're a proven idiot. Ahhh, opinions. Freedom. Liberty

:-) mvm

PS

http://tinyurl.com/32j32m

> Meat Plow wrote:
>
>...an attention whore. Good or bad, doesn't matter.

Liberty NymShifter

Jun 20, 2008, 7:20:17 PM6/20/08
1. No likee, no clickee
2. Disguise? What disguise? I tag my messages w/ initials.
and usually, a site link.

Leavitt, hold your breath and turn blue. That's an order!

:-) mvm

http://tinyurl.com/5v4n6r

ythread

Jun 20, 2008, 7:24:25 PM6/20/08

"Liberty NymShifter" <My+/-thang@~I+move.org> wrote in message

> It truly is grist for laughter...
>
> "Free". ALL freedom is fought for. :-) mvm

I've got one for you:

http://www.netaddiction.com/resources/internet_addiction_test.htm

:-)

Rick N. Backer

Jun 21, 2008, 12:18:39 AM6/21/08
On Fri, 20 Jun 2008 22:33:14 GMT, "ythread" <yth...@att.net> did
courageously avow:

You are correct. I was.

Rick N. Backer

Jun 21, 2008, 12:21:16 AM6/21/08
On Fri, 20 Jun 2008 22:50:26 GMT, "RichL" <rple...@yahoo.com> did
courageously avow:

>Rick N. Backer <ken.w...@NsOhSaPw.cAaM> wrote:

The analogy doesn't follow. Your yard is private, this is a public,
un-moderated forum.

RichL

Jun 21, 2008, 12:49:43 AM6/21/08
Rick N. Backer <ken.w...@NsOhSaPw.cAaM> wrote:

> The analogy doesn't follow. Your yard is private, this is a public,
> un-moderated forum.

Legally, you're right, of course. Ethically, not so much.

Liberty NymShifter

Jun 21, 2008, 1:05:55 AM6/21/08
Excellent!

Here's 2 more for you ythread! ;-) mvm

‘Internet Delusions’: A Case Series and Theoretical Integration
Background: Delusions involving the internet have been reported as
examples of ... delusions expressed in a schizophrenia patient with
'Internet psychosis'. ...
content.karger.com/produktedb/produkte.asp?typ=fulltext&file=PSP2005038003144
- Similar pages - Note this

Re: Internet Psychosis: U2 Can CyberStalk just like THIS! From: Stalked
by Dimwitted <Suffer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2006 06:40:56
-0800 ...
newsgroups.derkeiler.com/Archive/Alt/alt.guitar.amps/2006-03/msg02197.html
- 9k - Cached - Similar pages - Note this

Grinner

Jun 21, 2008, 8:19:41 AM6/21/08

"ythread" <yth...@att.net> wrote in message
you'd think mulay would be old enough to have more sense.

Grinner

Jun 21, 2008, 8:34:04 AM6/21/08

> Yes, and thank you VampX.
>
> I love that 'ol '69! I slap up new tunes early and often, but
> really can't be bothered w/ fresh pics any more than maybe
> anually.
>
> The girls are truly nice people and -thanks for the kind compliment...
>
> http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=500994922
>
> http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1043010102
>
> They're working hard in college, community service and jobs. I'm
> very proud of them. They got my athleticism (soccer and tennis champs
> not boxing or wrestling thank God -but they love touch football and
> lacrosse) and love of music, but despite my best efforts, no
> follow-through desire to learn how to play an instrument! :-) mvm

you can message them too!

wonder if they'd be pleased to look in on what a tosser dad makes of himself
on usenet.

> VampX wrote:
>> On 2008-06-20 16:22:28 +1000, Liberty NymShifter
>> <Doin'My+/-thang@~Umove.net> said:
>>
>>> Best of luck w/ your music as well.* :-) mvm
>>>
>>> http://tinyurl.com/5v4n6r
>>
>> Thanks Marc.
>>
>> PS: I have to say that its about time you refreshed that page with new
>> material and I'm totally digging that first car. A '69 Camaro! Lovely. Oh
>> and.. umm... are they your daughters? Hmmm
>> :)
>>
>> Pretty.

Liberty NymShifter

Jun 21, 2008, 10:50:08 AM6/21/08

Begrinner, one man's sense is another's insane. Think of it as a
Summer / Winter, Australia, the rest of the planet type of thing.

1. Have you ever been described as "wiggedy wack?"
Yes No Not Sure

2. When you think about Rip Taylor do you touch yourself?
Yes No Not Sure

3. Could you eat about a thousand Skittles right now?
Yes No Not Sure

4. Have you ever wished you could shoot BBs out of your eyes?
Yes No Not Sure

5. How about Monkeys?
Yes No Not Sure

6. Do you think that Anthrax should change their name to "Basket of
Puppies?"
Yes No Not Sure

7. Would you change YOUR name to "Basket of Puppies?"
Yes No Not Sure

8. How about "Basket of Bubonic Plague?"
Yes No Not Sure

9. Would you like to go rock climbing with Aleister Crowley?
Yes No Not Sure

10. Have you ever squeezed your own neck until you passed out?
Yes No Not Sure

11. How about your boner?
Yes No Not Sure

12. Do you find the word "boner" as funny as I do?
Yes No Not Sure

13. Are your fingers, like, really wierd?
Yes No Not Sure

14. Have you ever had intimate relations with a melon?
Yes No Not Sure

15. If so, was it "Like a virgin?"
Yes No Not Sure

16. Is devil worship better than artificial sweetener?
Yes No Not Sure

17. Do you smell of the exotic orient?
Yes No Not Sure

18. Do you remember that episode of "That's Incredible" where the swami
was in the glass box underwater for an hour?
Yes No Not Sure

19. Isn't the word "swami" totally bitchin'?
Yes No Not Sure

20. When people ask "Where have all the flowers gone?" Do you answer "Up
my ass?"
Yes No Not Sure

21. Do you think you're ready for this jelly?
Yes No Not Sure

22. Are all my base belong to you?
Yes No Not Sure

23. Have you ever noticed how much Peter Murphy sounds like Neil Diamond?
Yes No Not Sure

24. Are you ready to rock?
Yes No Not Sure

One final question, besides your Humor interest, which single phrase
best describes you today?
I like getting special prices at Wal-Mart.
I love chocolate.
I'm a gal who wants to wear better fitting and better looking fashions.
I want a new computer.
I want some new DVDs.
I love ice cream.
I take a lot of photographs.
I'm none of the above.

Message has been deleted

Liberty NymShifter

Jun 21, 2008, 11:09:39 AM6/21/08
> Grinner wrote:
>

> wonder if they'd be pleased to look in on what a tosser dad makes of himself
> on usenet.

Begrinner, why, you're a one whack mind..."tosser"? Have you now the
temerity to insinuate that I'm ABusenetting to Address Lord Palmer?
Square Dancing with Satan? Delivering the Ejaculation Proclamation? Or-

Dating Palmela Handerson
Bopping the bologna
Choking the chicken
Donald, firing an apprentice
Firing off some knuckle-children
Five finger shuffle
Flog the dolphin
Going to the palm prom
Hand to gland combat
Having a knee trembler
Hitchhiking To The Sky
Holding my sausage hostage
Jerkin the gerkin
Lubing the tubing
Making it snow
Making stomach pancakes
Painting the ceiling
Playing tug of war with the cyclops
Pole dancing
Pumping the keg
Revving the engine
Roughing up the suspect
Ruining my eyesight
Shaking the steak
Slapping the salami
Spanking the monkey
Stroking the one-eyed snake
Taking care of my business
Tapping the wookie head
Thinking of your mom
Turning Japanese
Whippin off a batch
Wrestling the one eyed monster

Or-- being the geek you plainly are, perhaps you're

Polishing the Wii-mote
Resizing the hard drive
Brandishing Narsil
Setting the phaser to "spray"
Shooting the evil dead with my boomstick
Downgrading the firmware on my handheld
Making the wiki sticky
Synching the handheld
Lengthening the slide rule
Milking Super Mario
Offering gifts to Amidala

?!?

Shame on you Sir!

:-) mvm

http://tinyurl.com/32j32m

Liberty NymShifter

Jun 21, 2008, 11:15:22 AM6/21/08
You get a pass :-). mvm

VampX wrote:
> On 2008-06-22 00:50:08 +1000, Liberty NymShifter

> <My+/-thang@~I+move.org> said:
>
>> One final question, besides your Humor interest, which single phrase
>> best describes you today?
>>

>> I'm a gal who wants to wear better fitting and better looking fashions.
>

> Guilty as charged?
> :)

jthread

Jun 21, 2008, 7:44:09 PM6/21/08

> You get a pass :-). mvm

Are you Martin the Hall Monitor? You're getting your ass kicked after
school. ;-)

Liberty NymShifter

Jun 21, 2008, 9:35:41 PM6/21/08
*You* pass bad gas, little else. ;-)
Message has been deleted

Liberty NymShifter

Jun 21, 2008, 10:10:02 PM6/21/08
It's relative. Some has been known to knock buzzards off of a rotten
meat wagon from half a mile- and those were the underwater bubble-ups...
But enough about ythread's breath- that reminds me- I'm running a little
late to lay some hot cable, then it's off to dinner. <poof> :-) mvm