A Message From Casper

50 Ft Queenie

Jun 15, 2002, 3:05:00 PM6/15/02
My Computer And I Have Developed a Hate-Hate
Relationship. The Odious Little Machine Is Sitting
In A Corner Of My Apartment, Taunting Me With Its
Utter Fucking Uselessness.

The Apocalypse Is Coming Though, And I Shall
Return To Eat Your Undead Souls With My
Preternaturally Sharp and Pointy Teeth.

Stay Tuned. Stay Right Where You Are. Don't Move A
Muscle.

Casper Shall Return.

Casper, As Channeled By Steph

(Steph - fuck, are you _done_ yet? there's not
enough room in here for both of us.

Casper - Get Back In The Kitchen Woman, And Get Me
And My Homey Sharkey Some Pie!)

Bishop

Jun 15, 2002, 3:54:55 PM6/15/02
First Sharkey's channeling the voice of Radio Free Casperia, and now Steph.
Well at least now we know where Casper's Other Hand is...

Bishop

"50 Ft Queenie" <squi...@bpal.com> channeled Casper in ouija session

<Casperian Pontification Snipped>

erithromycin

Jun 17, 2002, 1:39:59 PM6/17/02
bishop

>First Sharkey's channeling the voice of Radio Free Casperia, and now Steph.
>Well at least now we know where Casper's Other Hand is...

Top posting causes crabs.

It's a scientific fact.

Stop doing it.

Grr.
--
erith - fight the power!

ask. me

Jun 18, 2002, 7:37:39 AM6/18/02
> >First Sharkey's channeling the voice of Radio Free Casperia, and now
Steph.
> >Well at least now we know where Casper's Other Hand is...
>
> Top posting causes crabs.
> It's a scientific fact.
> Stop doing it.
> Grr.

Awww, comeon, it wasn't like the one I did where I top posted over
aabout three paragraphs, WITH three paragraphs.. cut'm some slack ;)

'sides If not for someone -not- reading the FAQ then relativly little
would annoy anyone here and then everyone would be so very happy to sit and
read all day long with no stress of topposting. (or poor grammer)

If not for 'us' problem people... ;) You'd never want to leave and go
do 'real life' stuff. Then again, my real life consists of work and well..
work. So when I do, do something else I generall do it with as little care
for the rules as possible. heh.

Bring on the Music.

Edward Scissorhands

Jun 18, 2002, 7:58:02 AM6/18/02
So, like, in <ugu705...@corp.supernews.com>, the most excellent dude
ask. me <spa...@account.net> said:

>Bring on the Music.

*drags the studio in*

*collapses*

Okay. Who ordered music?

EdwardS, pondering a new recording.
--
Edward Scissorhands - healthy, with plentiful organs! |\ _,,,---,,_
"At least my mayonnaise will now be safe" /,`.-'`' -. ;-;;,

Jennie

Jun 18, 2002, 3:04:32 PM6/18/02
On Tue, 18 Jun 2002 07:37:39 -0400, ask. me <spa...@account.net> wrote:
> Awww, comeon, it wasn't like the one I did where I top posted over
>aabout three paragraphs, WITH three paragraphs.. cut'm some slack ;)

Erith might argue that, having already been so very naughty,
you ought to know better now. ;)

> 'sides If not for someone -not- reading the FAQ then relativly little
>would annoy anyone here and then everyone would be so very happy to sit and
>read all day long with no stress of topposting. (or poor grammer)

If there's nothing else to annoy people here, we really must
have been slacking and failing to do our job properly. Perhaps some more
political and ethical arguments are needed, or a bit of good old personal
bitching. Where are Trevor Furious and the Might Sex God Axel when they're
needed?
Seriously, dude, there are better ways to stir than through
posting style. How about posting some offensive content? :)

Jennie

--
Jennie Kermode jen...@innocent.com
http://www.triffid.demon.co.uk/jennie

Siobhan

Jun 18, 2002, 2:59:02 PM6/18/02
On Tue, 18 Jun 2002 19:04:32 +0000, jen...@triffid.demon.co.uk
(Jennie) wrote:
>On Tue, 18 Jun 2002 07:37:39 -0400, ask. me <spa...@account.net> wrote:

>> 'sides If not for someone -not- reading the FAQ then relativly little
>>would annoy anyone here and then everyone would be so very happy to sit and
>>read all day long with no stress of topposting. (or poor grammer)
>
> If there's nothing else to annoy people here, we really must
>have been slacking and failing to do our job properly. Perhaps some more
>political and ethical arguments are needed, or a bit of good old personal
>bitching. Where are Trevor Furious and the Might Sex God Axel when they're
>needed?

Sleeping it off under a pile of empty beer bottles and spent
groupies under the back steps of the venue, last time I saw them.
Which was late Saturday night.

They only really fight with each other when they are bored. Kind of
like a.g, come to think of it.

> Seriously, dude, there are better ways to stir than through
>posting style. How about posting some offensive content? :)

Your father wears your mother's army boots!

Um, no. Wait...

Siobhan
feeling naked without my convergence .sig

....Normal is what cuts off your sixth finger and your tail...
{http://www.virulent.org} sio...@virulent.org
The wages of sin is a bad reputation and too many friends.
~The Rainmakers

erithromycin

Jun 18, 2002, 5:45:30 PM6/18/02
>Siobhan

>feeling naked without my convergence .sig

Goths of the world, will you clothe this poor young woman?

--
erith - or she could do _another_ one

RazorJAK, the Once & Future Crankygoth

Jun 18, 2002, 7:04:42 PM6/18/02
On Tue, 18 Jun 2002 22:45:30 +0100, "erithromycin"
<erithr...@ananzi.co.za> wrote:

>>Siobhan
>
>>feeling naked without my convergence .sig
>
>Goths of the world, will you clothe this poor young woman?

She doesn't like what I want to cloth her in :-)

RazorJAK
--
Would the boy I used to be follow the teacher I am today?
http://www.pagans.org/~razorjak

Matthew Ardill

Jun 18, 2002, 9:18:30 PM6/18/02

Casper said visa vie Steph:

> (Steph - fuck, are you _done_ yet? there's not
> enough room in here for both of us.
>
> Casper - Get Back In The Kitchen Woman, And Get Me
> And My Homey Sharkey Some Pie!)

LOL you two are very very odd little people. But again, that's why I love
you both so. :)

Matthew Ardill

50 Ft Queenie

Jun 18, 2002, 10:45:41 PM6/18/02
Siobhan wrote:

> Your father wears your mother's army boots!
>
> Um, no. Wait...
>
> Siobhan
> feeling naked without my convergence .sig

But we do so like it when you expose yourself.....

Steph, looking coy and demure

Siobhan

Jun 18, 2002, 10:56:02 PM6/18/02

*blink*

You know, as long as I've been taking up space here, this is the first
time I've ever seen a thread with my name in the title.

I feel like a star.

On Tue, 18 Jun 2002 23:04:42 GMT, "RazorJAK, the Once & Future
Crankygoth" <razo...@pag-mycodpiece-ans.org> wrote:
>On Tue, 18 Jun 2002 22:45:30 +0100, "erithromycin"
><erithr...@ananzi.co.za> wrote:

>>Goths of the world, will you clothe this poor young woman?
>
>She doesn't like what I want to cloth her in :-)

Depends. Is it made out of leather?

Siobhan

Bishop

Jun 19, 2002, 12:24:26 AM6/19/02

"erithromycin" <erithr...@ananzi.co.za> wrote in message

> bishop
>
> >First Sharkey's channeling the voice of Radio Free Casperia, and now
Steph.
> >Well at least now we know where Casper's Other Hand is...
>
> Top posting causes crabs.
>
> It's a scientific fact.
>
> Stop doing it.

Jesus Christ, but it's nice to be welcomed back after a long enough absence
with terse, sarcastic, off-topic crap like this.

You had to read, what? A whole 3 lines of text underneath my post without
paging down? The entire message fit into an inch or so of phosphor,
already.

Fuck, get an attention span and some reading comprehension skills.

And if you need to criticize further, take your crabs offline and email me
personally.

Grr back. :)

-Bishop, who would understand your irritation if this were still 1984 and
you were reading this off your Amiga in 40-column mode. Um... but it's not.

magdalene

Jun 19, 2002, 2:18:59 AM6/19/02
Bishop wrote:

>Jesus Christ, but it's nice to be welcomed back after a long enough absence
>with terse, sarcastic, off-topic crap like this.

As Jennie has been known to say on
occasion "Are we not goths?"

>-Bishop, who would understand your irritation if this were still 1984 and
>you were reading this off your Amiga in 40-column mode. Um... but it's not.

Oh, and you forgot to trim the person's
sig from the message you were replying to.

Thank you. Drive through. :P

~magdalene

---
http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/boospooky/
New auctions up finally! Go buy stuff from me!
I'm poor!

ask. me

Jun 19, 2002, 9:05:44 AM6/19/02
> >Bring on the Music.
>
> *drags the studio in*
>
> *collapses*
>
> Okay. Who ordered music?

Oh oh, me me! Could you play Brittney Spear's "aint got not
satisfaction" ? please please? she's such an inspiration to me!
(oh damn forgot the [sarcasim][/sarcasim] modes.. oh well.)

The closest to a "studio" i get is my microphone on the comuter. Set
input to "what you hear" and play with the EAX sounds. :)

Bring on the REAL Music! :))

ask. me

Jun 19, 2002, 9:12:45 AM6/19/02
> Erith might argue that, having already been so very naughty,
> you ought to know better now. ;)

I must agree (conceedes the point). But having not yet read the FAQ,
I'm not sure what I did this time. :) Unless it was the fact that I hadn't
read the FAQ, or perhaps it was the utterly evil online 'slang' I used with
the apostraphe and half words mixed together. (dark evil laugh) ;)

> If there's nothing else to annoy people here, we really must
> have been slacking and failing to do our job properly. Perhaps some more
> political and ethical arguments are needed, or a bit of good old personal
> bitching. Where are Trevor Furious and the Might Sex God Axel when they're
> needed?
> Seriously, dude, there are better ways to stir than through
> posting style. How about posting some offensive content? :)

Well I suppose everyone must have their limits. It could be a personals
ad, or it could be a 'news' post about something happening somewhere that no
one really cares about. (hmm those are about the same, no one cares and its
cluttering a.g. ... uh.. like this is now?)

Really though, I should just let someone else choose how terrible
something is, as I'm just about the most calm hearted being I've ever met.
I think it has something to do with the fact that I'm also terrible naive,
so I don't get it when someone is cracking a joke at me. heh.

Hmmm.... seriously offencive material... iew. Uh, you go first ;)

Bring on the Music.

Edward Scissorhands

Jun 19, 2002, 9:18:11 AM6/19/02
So, like, in <uh10n3b...@corp.supernews.com>, the most excellent

dude ask. me <spa...@account.net> said:
>Could you play Brittney Spear's "aint got not
>satisfaction" ?

I tried to play Britney, but couldn't find the keys.

EdwardS

Bishop

Jun 19, 2002, 11:43:36 AM6/19/02

"Red Drag Diva" <f...@thingy.apana.org.au> wrote in message
> On Wed, 19 Jun 2002 00:24:26 -0400,
> Bishop <rayb...@sympatico.ca.cola> wrote:
>

> I must inform you that you are in fact wrong, and if you really had the
> net.dick you're waving you'd know it.
>
> Go reread the weekly faq post:
>
> http://thingy.apana.org.au/~fun/goth/welcome.txt

I have read the faq post and my interpretation differs from yours.

Out of the common courtesy you're not showing me by jumping into someone
else's argument and waving your own net.dick in my face, I am taking this
offline to explain this to you.

This has nothing to do with anything and you have completely sidetracked the
original intent of this thread with minutiae.

-Bishop

Bishop

Jun 19, 2002, 11:58:41 AM6/19/02

"magdalene" <batsinth...@aol.com> wrote in message

> Bishop wrote:
>
> >Jesus Christ, but it's nice to be welcomed back after a long enough
absence
> >with terse, sarcastic, off-topic crap like this.
>
> As Jennie has been known to say on
> occasion "Are we not goths?"

That depends on whom you ask. :)

> >-Bishop, who would understand your irritation if this were still 1984 and
> >you were reading this off your Amiga in 40-column mode. Um... but it's
not.

> Oh, and you forgot to trim the person's
> sig from the message you were replying to.
>
> Thank you. Drive through. :P

Cheers, that's a much nicer way to put it. I appreciate your
thoughtfulness. :)

Bishop

kest

Jun 19, 2002, 11:15:40 PM6/19/02

>: This has nothing to do with anything and you have completely

>: sidetracked the original intent of this thread with minutiae.
>

> You really don't get this alt.gothic thing, do you.
>
> Trust me on this: read the FAQ, love the FAQ, live by the FAQ. You'll
> be much happier.

But wait until we're done rewriting the FAQ.

k, taking more notes

Peter H. Coffin

Jun 20, 2002, 5:12:07 AM6/20/02
On Wed, 19 Jun 2002 11:43:36 -0400, Bishop wrote:

> I have read the faq post and my interpretation differs from yours.

Then you're wrong.

--
14. The hero is not entitled to a last kiss, a last cigarette, or any other
form of last request.

Bishop

Jun 20, 2002, 11:21:10 AM6/20/02

"Red Drag Diva" <f...@thingy.apana.org.au> wrote in message

> On Wed, 19 Jun 2002 11:43:36 -0400,
> Bishop <rayb...@sympatico.ca.cola> wrote:
> : "Red Drag Diva" <f...@thingy.apana.org.au> wrote in message
> : news:slrnah0os...@crushed.velvet.net...
>
> :> I must inform you that you are in fact wrong, and if you really had the

> :> net.dick you're waving you'd know it.
> :> Go reread the weekly faq post:
> :> http://thingy.apana.org.au/~fun/goth/welcome.txt
>
> : I have read the faq post and my interpretation differs from yours.
>

> Then yours is incorrect.

No, just different. :) At least I'm keeping an open mind.

> : Out of the common courtesy you're not showing me by jumping into someone
> : else's argument
>

> You really don't get this Usenet thing, do you. Every post is a request
for
> comment. Live with it.

Mercy, I feel so contrite now. I think I'll go hide somewhere. You sure
put me in my place there, massah.

Boo hoo. Your consdescension has crushed me. I think I'll sing the doom
song now!

Doomdoodoomdedoomiedoomdoomdedoodoodoodedoomiedoomdoomdoom...

> : This has nothing to do with anything and you have completely sidetracked

the
> : original intent of this thread with minutiae.
>

> You really don't get this alt.gothic thing, do you.

You're claiming that alt.gothic is about sidetracking threads with minutiae?
It doesn't sound like you understand a.g. much either.

> Trust me on this: read the FAQ, love the FAQ, live by the FAQ. You'll be
> much happier.

Yes, it's very cute that you're ramming #1 down my throat because you assume
I'm new to the group, reminding me you have a net.dick of your own by waving
#3 in my face, exemplifying #4 by being quick to bite back with no thought
of initiating a discussion with me, and completely ignoring #7 which even
though you interrupted me first.

---

Well, on to cheerier topics. I'm heading off to Vermont today to celebrate
my 4th wedding anniversary. Bed and breakfast and Hot Topic... mmm...

Bishop

Tiny Human Ferret

Jun 20, 2002, 12:20:58 PM6/20/02
"Peter H. Coffin" wrote:

> On Wed, 19 Jun 2002 14:18:11 +0100, Edward Scissorhands wrote:
> > So, like, in <uh10n3b...@corp.supernews.com>, the most excellent
> > dude ask. me <spa...@account.net> said:
> >>Could you play Brittney Spear's "aint got not
> >>satisfaction" ?
> >
> > I tried to play Britney, but couldn't find the keys.
>
> Why, was she squirming too much?

He was too busy dancing above her, was trying to, anyway, but the invisible
ghosts were obstructing his search for the missing contact lens.

--
Be kind to your neighbors, even though they be transgenic chimerae.
Whom thou'st vex'd waxeth wroth: Meow. <-----> http://earthops.net/klaatu/

Bishop

Jun 21, 2002, 7:47:58 PM6/21/02
> On Thu, 20 Jun 2002 11:21:10 -0400,
> Bishop <rayb...@sympatico.ca.cola> wrote:
>

> The reason people are telling you it's done a particular way here is
> because it's done a particular way here. What is so hard to comprehend
> about that?

(holds up little Red rag Deva doll, available at all Walmart stores for
$14.99. Pulls string.)

"You really don't get this Usenet thing, do you. Every post is a request for

comment. Live with it." (Oh look, you're so popular now I'm quoting you!)

I comprehended it right away.

It's just that your approach (rules lawyer, condescending) differed from
Magdalene's (cute, funny) and so you warrant extra commentary. Like anyone,
I can get my back up if provoked by someone I don't know. Use the
scientific method and try another method of communication. Maybe I react
better to courtesy, or you might have to poke me with flaming,
gasoline-doused howler monkeys before you in particular get my attention.

I just loved Peter Coffin's approach. No end to his original thinking,
yessir.

One thing I do appreciate from you is the steadfast, heads-down, nose to the
grindstone corporate drone kind of "because that's the way we do things
around here, son" kind of conservative thinking you're espousing.

This is me, basically amused at you.

At least I had a pleasant anniversary visit to the Green Mountain State.
Vermont is great this time of year and even though my newly-discovered
allergy to wide-open, clean, bright green spaces and plant life in general
put a slight damper (and a quick visit to a Brooks for an antihistamine) on
the time I spent yesterday, I finally got to check out Hot Topic for the
first time. I think the only other one within hitting distance was in
Detroit and I never got a chance to go the one time I visited a few years
back. I was hugely tempted to buy the largest plush Gir I found there, but
there are limits to the mass consumerism I'm willing to indulge in since my
rapidly depleting tax refund can only take so much abuse.

Then again, having said that I couldn't help but let Liz pick out a few
nifty new outfits that are barely held together with safety pins and
schoolgirl skirts...

I even had a job interview waiting for me when I got back today. Second one
in a few weeks, after 9 months of nothing looking in Toronto. Nifty.

And now it's the weekend and I just got up from a two-hour nap. The sun's
going down and so's the heat and there's a perfectly good night at Saphir
hosted tonight by DJ Peter waiting to happen.

Damn, I could get used to feeling content. First time in a long while...

Bishop

Bishop

Jun 21, 2002, 6:59:34 PM6/21/02

"Peter H. Coffin" <hel...@othin.ninehells.com> wrote in message

> On Wed, 19 Jun 2002 11:43:36 -0400, Bishop wrote:
>
> > I have read the faq post and my interpretation differs from yours.
>
> Then you're wrong.

That's really swell, Peter. I applaud your sincere "me too" sentiment.

You've very effectively shown me the error of my ways.

Bishop

magdalene

Jun 22, 2002, 11:39:08 PM6/22/02
Bishop wrote:

>differed from
>Magdalene's (cute, funny)

Wheee!

>Maybe I react
>better to courtesy, or you might have to poke me with flaming,
>gasoline-doused howler monkeys before you in particular get my attention.

Case in point, you trimmed other people's
sigs when I pointed out that you weren't.
For once, I was being courteous. Oh my!

heh

Oh, and you shouldn't douse howler
monkeys in gasoline. It makes them smell
funny...

Bishop

Jun 23, 2002, 2:18:17 AM6/23/02

> Bishop wrote:
>
> >differed from
> >Magdalene's (cute, funny)
>
> Wheee!
>
> >Maybe I react
> >better to courtesy, or you might have to poke me with flaming,
> >gasoline-doused howler monkeys before you in particular get my attention.
>
> Case in point, you trimmed other people's
> sigs when I pointed out that you weren't.
> For once, I was being courteous. Oh my!
>
> heh

Well you asked so nicely, how could I poosibly refuse you? (blush...)

> Oh, and you shouldn't douse howler
> monkeys in gasoline. It makes them smell
> funny...

Ok, I'll be good. No more howler monkey dousing and immolation.

Mind you, they don't smell that good to begin with, but who am I to judge?

I had a dog named segue once...

Speaking of segues.... Liz is trying to set up a DJ night in Montreal (80's,
gothic, dark wave, as is her wont) and we dropped into a mainstream club
that just opened up 2 months ago called Orion. We were met at the door by
this rather lanky dark fellow by the name of SupaStretch
(oyeahbabyhethebombyeah...) who styled himself as a hiphop promoter. Cover
was $10 which is a sin in and of itself in Montreal, but within 3 minutes of
meeting him not only had she gotten us free cover for the three of us (she,
Danielle and I) for the price of buying him a drink but she was showing the
bartender how to pour a proper Pernod "avec de l'eau". I worship my wife,
and not just because she is so unbelievably spathic...

-Bishop

magdalene

Jun 23, 2002, 3:11:57 AM6/23/02
Bishop wrote:

>Well you asked so nicely, how could I poosibly refuse you? (blush...)

I can be quite gracious when the polite
bug bites me. Gooja old posts of mine to
see the screeching harpy. ;)

>for the price of buying him a drink but she was showing the
>bartender how to pour a proper Pernod "avec de l'eau".

This reminded me, for some reason, of the
BAD movie I watched last night where one
of the characters was offered absinthe,
which looked JUST like tap water in a
plastic cup. They didn't even make the
slightest effort to make it accurate.

I grew irate and began shouting at the
television.

heh

~magdalene

---
"the tears are welling in my eyes again,
I need 20 big buckets to catch them in."
http://nekroman.tk

Glenn Olson

Jun 24, 2002, 4:08:27 AM6/24/02

So does that mean you're now being a jackass out of habitual "Sink to
LCD and further" patterns rather than ignorance?
--
"THE HAMSTERS! DEAR BOB IN HEAVEN,
MAKE ME STOP THINKING ABOUT THE HAMSTERS!"

Bishop

Jun 24, 2002, 3:58:17 PM6/24/02

"Glenn Olson" <ka...@ecn.ab.ca> wrote in message

> On Fri, 21 Jun 2002 18:59:34 -0400, "Bishop"
> <rayb...@sympatico.ca.cola> wrote:
>
> >"Peter H. Coffin" <hel...@othin.ninehells.com> wrote in message

> >> Then you're wrong.
> >>

> >That's really swell, Peter. I applaud your sincere "me too" sentiment.
> >
> >You've very effectively shown me the error of my ways.
>
> So does that mean you're now being a jackass out of habitual "Sink to
> LCD and further" patterns rather than ignorance?

Hello Glenn and it's nice to meet you too. I've always been a big fan of
the single lines and sentence fragments you contribute to other people's
posts. Very witty.

Your poignant question above really put us in our place, here at the
Habitual Jackass Society meeting today. Boy, were our faces red. Several
members even resigned on the spot and fled straightaway to a nunnery, which
is more than moderately amusing seeing as they're male. In a remarkable
show of solidarity, the entire inner circle decided to vote you in as our
newest member, however, so 'Bravo' to you! You'll be happy to know that
there aren't any dues or restrictions to your membership as a Jackass, just
keep acting as you are and you'll fit in fine...

In any case, it's an honour to be abused out of hand by someone as
illustrious as yourself, but I guess the answer is is "Um, no. There's no
ignorance involved, but with all the practice I'm getting here it's
certainly becoming habitual". :)

-Bishop (HJS)

DAMN IM NASTY

Jun 24, 2002, 4:31:43 PM6/24/02
Bishop scribbled backwards for Satan:

>Hello Glenn and it's nice to meet you too. I've always been a big fan of
>the single lines and sentence fragments you contribute to other people's
>posts. Very witty.
>
>Your poignant question above really put us in our place, here at the
>Habitual Jackass Society meeting today. Boy, were our faces red. Several
>members even resigned on the spot and fled straightaway to a nunnery, which
>is more than moderately amusing seeing as they're male. In a remarkable
>show of solidarity, the entire inner circle decided to vote you in as our
>newest member, however, so 'Bravo' to you! You'll be happy to know that
>there aren't any dues or restrictions to your membership as a Jackass, just
>keep acting as you are and you'll fit in fine...
>
>In any case, it's an honour to be abused out of hand by someone as
>illustrious as yourself, but I guess the answer is is "Um, no. There's no
>ignorance involved, but with all the practice I'm getting here it's
>certainly becoming habitual". :)

*smirk.*

a warm, warm welcome back to alt.gothic. pay no attention to the peasants;
they don't know what's good for 'em.

carrie, not really liking aol (no non-alphanumeric characters in my "real name"
field?!), but not interested in downloading another newsreader for a drive-by
fuck you.

Bishop

Jun 24, 2002, 6:19:43 PM6/24/02

"DAMN IM NASTY" <hooker...@aol.com> wrote in message

> Bishop scribbled backwards for Satan:

<selfsnip>

> >certainly becoming habitual". :)
>

> *smirk.*
>
> a warm, warm welcome back to alt.gothic. pay no attention to the
peasants;
> they don't know what's good for 'em.

Whee! A Bishop a day keeps the...um... um...well apparently it doesn't keep
anything away, but that's possibly just as well.

Maybe it keeps the top-posting crabs away. I've not done it since and I
feel like A New Man! (Tm).

I should also apologize in general since I did something silly and entirely
forgot about it. I changed my last name IRL officially last October (that's
not the silly part) and it's been long enough that I've gotten accustomed to
being Bishop, completely forgetting in my first post back to a.g. that I
hadn't posted since I used the name Random Floating Neuron (whose initials
then mirrored my own, but no longer). Eep.

Not that I posted huge amounts as RFN at the time either, but some folks
(outside the Toronto crew) might recognize it...

It's no wonder I forgot, though. I'm hopelessly absent-minded (at best)
when I'm not at work. Everything last month more or less happened at once.
My EI ran out, Liz lost her job and graduated more or less in the same
breath, and we moved cities to cut expenses. Whomph. I never even got a
chance to throw a final party at the house before we left.

Oh well, life could be worse. Even at the lowest point in years my
bitterness is still coming across as perky optimism.

> carrie, not really liking aol (no non-alphanumeric characters in my "real
name"
> field?!), but not interested in downloading another newsreader for a
drive-by
> fuck you.

Don't worry. Someone'll clamp down on those bastards as soon as they ratify
a drive-by fucking law.

Or would that be better categorized as a drive-by sodomy law? And if so,
would drive-by sodomy only be legal in certain states?

Just a StRay thought... :)

-Bishop, (HJS)

DAMN IM NASTY

Jun 24, 2002, 10:04:34 PM6/24/02
Bishop scribbled backwards for Satan:

>"DAMN IM NASTY"

DAMN I'M NASTY; mutter, mutter, aol..

>I hadn't posted since I used the name Random Floating Neuron

i liked you. i found you vaguely enchanting, in a brilliant sort of way. i
have something you said archived somewhere, maybe. i can't remember what it
was, to be honest, but the warm glowy feeling lived on.

do you keep a livejournal? i wouldn't mind keeping up with you that way.

carrie

magdalene

Jun 24, 2002, 10:14:30 PM6/24/02
carrie bin laden wrote:

>but the warm glowy feeling lived on.

Oh that?
Get a shot of penicillan, it'll go away in
a couple of weeks.

And whatever you do, DON'T fucking
scratch it.

DAMN IM NASTY

Jun 24, 2002, 10:28:59 PM6/24/02
magdalene scribbled backwards for Satan:

>carrie bin laden wrote:
>
>>but the warm glowy feeling lived on.
>
>Oh that?
>Get a shot of penicillan, it'll go away in
>a couple of weeks.
>
>And whatever you do, DON'T fucking
>scratch it.

Damn, You're Nasty.

carrie

magdalene

Jun 24, 2002, 10:35:50 PM6/24/02
carrie bin laden wrote:

>Damn, You're Nasty.

Only when it's warm cottage cheese.

DAMN IM NASTY

Jun 24, 2002, 10:39:03 PM6/24/02
magdalene scribbled backwards for Satan:

>carrie bin laden wrote:

>>Damn, You're Nasty.
>
>Only when it's warm cottage cheese.

mmmm, succulent in-joke.

carrie

kest

Jun 25, 2002, 10:40:53 PM6/25/02
"Bishop" <rayb...@sympatico.ca.cola> wrote in

> Not that I posted huge amounts as RFN at the time either, but some
> folks (outside the Toronto crew) might recognize it...

I don't remember what you posted under but for some reason I remember you.

You must be very good at the opposite of whatever the Men in Black use.

Glenn Olson

Jun 26, 2002, 12:42:32 AM6/26/02
On Mon, 24 Jun 2002 15:58:17 -0400, "Bishop"
<rayb...@sympatico.ca.cola> wrote:

>"Glenn Olson" <ka...@ecn.ab.ca> wrote in message

>> >You've very effectively shown me the error of my ways.
>>
>> So does that mean you're now being a jackass out of habitual "Sink to
>> LCD and further" patterns rather than ignorance?
>
>Hello Glenn and it's nice to meet you too. I've always been a big fan of
>the single lines and sentence fragments you contribute to other people's
>posts. Very witty.

Glad I could entertain. I'd be even happier if I had been trying for
wit.

>Your poignant question above really put us in our place, here at the
>Habitual Jackass Society meeting today.

I had thought you were simply someone who fakes stupidity when truths
are presented without simpering politeness; I was unaware you were the
embodiment of the HJS collective conscious. My humble apologies for
that mistake.

>Boy, were our faces red. Several
>members even resigned on the spot and fled straightaway to a nunnery, which
>is more than moderately amusing seeing as they're male. In a remarkable
>show of solidarity, the entire inner circle decided to vote you in as our
>newest member, however, so 'Bravo' to you! You'll be happy to know that
>there aren't any dues or restrictions to your membership as a Jackass, just
>keep acting as you are and you'll fit in fine...

Honoured, but unworthy. I lack consistency.

>In any case, it's an honour to be abused out of hand by someone as
>illustrious as yourself, but I guess the answer is is "Um, no. There's no
>ignorance involved, but with all the practice I'm getting here it's
>certainly becoming habitual". :)

If you re-read my question, you'll see that you've contradicted
yourself. "No" is the answer that admits to ignorance. :p

Casper

Jun 25, 2002, 6:33:36 PM6/25/02
So I Leave To Take Care Of Some War Injuries And Shit, Right?
Once I'm Finally More Or Less In One Piece, I Pop In Here
To Yell At Macross And Sharkey And Be Generally Obnoxious
('Cuz, You Know, That's Pretty Much The Limit To My Talent).

So Here I Am And What Do I See?

Bishop Wrote:
<Snip!>

> Your poignant question above really put us in our place, here at the
> Habitual Jackass Society meeting today. Boy, were our faces red. Several
> members even resigned on the spot and fled straightaway to a nunnery,
which
> is more than moderately amusing seeing as they're male. In a remarkable
> show of solidarity, the entire inner circle decided to vote you in as our
> newest member, however, so 'Bravo' to you! You'll be happy to know that
> there aren't any dues or restrictions to your membership as a Jackass,
just
> keep acting as you are and you'll fit in fine...

Bish, You Silly Death-Tart!

Good To See You Up And Gunning At People.

Now Steal A Car, Drive Up To TO And I Will Give You Beer.

_C.
Trying To Get The Hang Of This Fucking Outlook Thing

Spider

Jun 26, 2002, 4:06:03 AM6/26/02

"Bishop" wrote in message >
> "Red Drag Diva" wrote in message

>> > You really don't get this alt.gothic thing, do you.
> >
> You're claiming that alt.gothic is about sidetracking threads with
minutiae?
> It doesn't sound like you understand a.g. much either.

*blink* Has it changed that much in a year or two? Christ. What is the
world coming to?
Does this mean no more bread wars?

Spider

Bishop

Jun 27, 2002, 2:23:30 AM6/27/02

> On Wed, 26 Jun 2002 01:06:03 -0700,
> Spider <spi...@chumchum.net> wrote:
>
> : *blink* Has it changed that much in a year or two? Christ. What is

the
> : world coming to?
> : Does this mean no more bread wars?
>

> Nah, he's just Wrong. a.g will exist in our hearts until we cut them out
> with a cheesegrater.

Wow. Who said anything about a.g. not existing or threatening to exist that
way? I was just commenting on your high noise-to-signal ratio in posting.

Miraculous thing that, I happen to agree with you and your cheesegrater, or
cheesy garters or whatnot. :) Excellent show of patriotism. Rah-rah...

Better to have a.g. in your heart than to clog it all up with grease...

-Bishop

Bishop

Jun 27, 2002, 12:19:07 PM6/27/02

> On Mon, 24 Jun 2002 15:58:17 -0400, "Bishop"
> <rayb...@sympatico.ca.cola> wrote:
>
> >"Glenn Olson" <ka...@ecn.ab.ca> wrote in message
> >>
> >> So does that mean you're now being a jackass out of habitual "Sink to
> >> LCD and further" patterns rather than ignorance?
> >
> >Hello Glenn and it's nice to meet you too. I've always been a big fan of
> >the single lines and sentence fragments you contribute to other people's
> >posts. Very witty.
>
> Glad I could entertain. I'd be even happier if I had been trying for
> wit.

Jackass. :) I see you're Blind To Sarcasm too. I'd be happier too if you
were trying... See, it's these bland one-liners of yours that I'm talking
about. :)

> >Your poignant question above really put us in our place, here at the
> >Habitual Jackass Society meeting today.
>
> I had thought you were simply someone who fakes stupidity when truths
> are presented without simpering politeness; I was unaware you were the
> embodiment of the HJS collective conscious. My humble apologies for
> that mistake.

Don't apologize for being Wrong, after all you didn't present me any truths.
And quit simpering politely, you ninny. I didn't ask for your humility. :)

And it's either "collective conscience" or "collective unconscious". And
"Nuclear" not "Nukular".

We prefer just being referred to as the HJS Collective. It's more corporate
that way *and* we get tax-deductions. :)

> >Boy, were our faces red. Several
> >members even resigned on the spot and fled straightaway to a nunnery,
which
> >is more than moderately amusing seeing as they're male. In a remarkable
> >show of solidarity, the entire inner circle decided to vote you in as our
> >newest member, however, so 'Bravo' to you! You'll be happy to know that
> >there aren't any dues or restrictions to your membership as a Jackass,
just
> >keep acting as you are and you'll fit in fine...
>
> Honoured, but unworthy. I lack consistency.

Nono, keep it up you're doing just fine with the consistency thing. :P
HJS membership is nonretractable and nonstranferrable, and nonrefundable.
But think of the benefits!
You can now continue acting The Way You Have Your Entire Life, except Now
You Have An Excuse!

Membership is open and there's no limit to the number of Jackasses we can
accommodate. Act now...

> >In any case, it's an honour to be abused out of hand by someone as
> >illustrious as yourself, but I guess the answer is is "Um, no. There's no
> >ignorance involved, but with all the practice I'm getting here it's
> >certainly becoming habitual". :)
>
> If you re-read my question, you'll see that you've contradicted yourself.
"No" is the answer that admits to ignorance. :p

Yes, I should have phrased that better for you. In your two-dimensional
world, there's only ignorange and habitual jackassedness of the lowest
common denomination.
Oh yes, and one-liners. I love the one-liners. When I have enough
one-liners collected I'll print them up and use them as catbox-liners.

Here, let me expand for the logically disinclined.

"Um, no. This does not mean that I am now being a jackass out of habitual
'Sink to LCD and further' patterns rather than ignorance. There is no
ignorance involved because I am fully aware that I am being a jackass to a
select few individuals (you may already be a weiner) who have identified
themselves as existing and/or closted members of the Habitual Jackass
Society. It's not yet a habit, but it's rapidly becoming one through the
sheer metric tonnage of ass that said ass-hats are spouting through their
keyboards in an attempt to divert me with one-liners and the sheer force of
their rectal-cranial inversion syndromes."

At least, the definition of Jackass holds true if by Jackass you mean
"someone who makes fun of the mentally handicapped anal-retentives in his
general vicinity when they act like asses". :) At least, that's the way we
submitted it to the Oxford dictionary.

-Bishop (HJS)

Bishop

Jun 27, 2002, 12:24:51 PM6/27/02

"Casper" <cas...@bpal.com> wrote in message

> So I Leave To Take Care Of Some War Injuries And Shit, Right?
> Once I'm Finally More Or Less In One Piece, I Pop In Here
> To Yell At Macross And Sharkey And Be Generally Obnoxious
> ('Cuz, You Know, That's Pretty Much The Limit To My Talent).
>
> So Here I Am And What Do I See?

I have it on good account that top-posting causes crabs.
It's a scientifically proven fact after all.
You must be new here, have you read the FAQ? :)

> Bishop Wrote:
> <Snip!>
> > Your poignant question above really put us in our place, here at the
> > Habitual Jackass Society meeting today. Boy, were our faces red.
Several
> > members even resigned on the spot and fled straightaway to a nunnery,
> which
> > is more than moderately amusing seeing as they're male. In a remarkable

<selfsnip>

-Bishop

Bishop

Jun 27, 2002, 5:00:44 PM6/27/02

> On Thu, 27 Jun 2002 12:19:07 -0400,
> Bishop <rayb...@sympatico.ca.cola> wrote:
>

> [115-line snip]
>

> You weren't this much of a tedious wanker last time you were around. What
> happened?

You and others happened. The horses weren't so high on a.g. a couple of
years ago.

See, you're coming across as hostile and bitchy, which isn't the way I
remember you either, but we all treat our friends differently from people
who just sit up and start irritating us, don't we?

Anyway, nearly a year of unemployment, moving cities, losing friends, and
other personal reasons have really raised the bar on the application of my
less pleasant and unsociable tendencies, with a low tolerance for people who
think they can treat me like their own personal punching bag.

I'm willing to extend the olive branch if you're willing to extend the
martini glass to go with it... :)

-Bishop (HJS)

Bishop

Jun 27, 2002, 7:26:46 PM6/27/02

> On Thu, 27 Jun 2002 17:00:44 -0400,
> Bishop <rayb...@sympatico.ca.cola> wrote:
>
> :> You weren't this much of a tedious wanker last time you were around.

What
> :> happened?
>
> : You and others happened. The horses weren't so high on a.g. a couple of
> : years ago.
>

> Dude, I've been posting identically since 1995.

And you speak of me being a tedious wanker? Pfui.

> : See, you're coming across as hostile and bitchy, which isn't the way I

> : remember you either, but we all treat our friends differently from
people
> : who just sit up and start irritating us, don't we?
>

> You're taking this entirely too personally. You're really not in touch
with
> just how generic you are.

Damn, you were so close to acting civil. I had such high hopes for you.

There's nothing personal in any of this. Flak breeds flak, flake.

> : less pleasant and unsociable tendencies, with a low tolerance for people

who
> : think they can treat me like their own personal punching bag.
>

> Then stop walking around with a bullseye on your forehead and wildly
> yelling and calling attention to it.

*slaps your bitchass hand away from the delicate machinery*

It's not a bullseye, it's an asshole magnet and it's in perfect working
order.

I'll be glad to remove it as soon as all the folks who are attracted to it
have identified themselves.

> : I'm willing to extend the olive branch if you're willing to extend the

> : martini glass to go with it... :)
>

> Slightly better. Soon you might even be posting like an individual.

Aw shucks, and then maybe then all the other kids in the playground will
love me too...yaaay!

Dude, I'm not looking for your approval. :)

You just keep a-rockin on that little wooden high horse. Someday you'll be
a real boy, too.

Bishop

Bishop

Jun 27, 2002, 8:38:44 PM6/27/02

> On Thu, 27 Jun 2002 19:26:46 -0400,
> Bishop <rayb...@sympatico.ca.cola> wrote:
>
> : You just keep a-rockin on that little wooden high horse. Someday you'll

be
> : a real boy, too.
>

> Fight the power!

*LOL*

Word...

DAMN IM NASTY

Jun 27, 2002, 9:02:25 PM6/27/02
Red Drag Diva scribbled backwards for Satan:

>On Thu, 27 Jun 2002 19:26:46 -0400,
>Bishop <rayb...@sympatico.ca.cola> wrote:
>
>: You just keep a-rockin on that little wooden high horse. Someday you'll be
>: a real boy, too.
>

>Fight the power!

he's right, though. you are rather obnoxious. and your .sig is still too
long.

carrie

Peter H. Coffin

Jun 28, 2002, 1:15:21 AM6/28/02
On Thu, 27 Jun 2002 12:24:51 -0400, Bishop wrote:

> "Casper" <cas...@bpal.com> wrote in message
>> So I Leave To Take Care Of Some War Injuries And Shit, Right?
>> Once I'm Finally More Or Less In One Piece, I Pop In Here
>> To Yell At Macross And Sharkey And Be Generally Obnoxious
>> ('Cuz, You Know, That's Pretty Much The Limit To My Talent).
>>
>> So Here I Am And What Do I See?
>>

> I have it on good account that top-posting causes crabs.
> It's a scientifically proven fact after all.
> You must be new here, have you read the FAQ? :)

*shrug* There's a difference between top-posts and properly-quoted-with-
preface.

>> Bishop Wrote:
>> <Snip!>
>> > Your poignant question above really put us in our place, here at the
>> > Habitual Jackass Society meeting today. Boy, were our faces red.
> Several
>> > members even resigned on the spot and fled straightaway to a nunnery,
>> which
>> > is more than moderately amusing seeing as they're male. In a remarkable
>
> <selfsnip>

And the point of this is?

--
41. Once my power is secure, I will destroy all those pesky time-travel
devices.

kest

Jun 28, 2002, 5:21:09 AM6/28/02

> Dude, I'm not looking for your approval. :)

You know, I gotta tell you. You write a halfdecent flame, but the smileys
completely ruin the effect.

Spider

Jun 28, 2002, 5:24:53 AM6/28/02

"Red Drag Diva" wrote:
> On Wed, 26 Jun 2002 01:06:03 -0700,
> Spider wrote:
>
> : *blink* Has it changed that much in a year or two? Christ. What is

the
> : world coming to?
> : Does this mean no more bread wars?
>

> Nah, he's just Wrong. a.g will exist in our hearts until we cut them out
> with a cheesegrater.

Thank god. I was afraid I would start having to post content or something.
The very thought of having to do something other than waste bandwidth gave
my ulcer a start.

Cheesegrater? Damnit. I've been doing it wrong for years.

Spider

Bishop

Jun 28, 2002, 10:44:23 AM6/28/02

> On Thu, 27 Jun 2002 12:24:51 -0400, Bishop wrote:
> >
> > "Casper" <cas...@bpal.com> wrote in message
> >> So I Leave To Take Care Of Some War Injuries And Shit, Right?
> >> Once I'm Finally More Or Less In One Piece, I Pop In Here
> >> To Yell At Macross And Sharkey And Be Generally Obnoxious
> >> ('Cuz, You Know, That's Pretty Much The Limit To My Talent).
> >>
> >> So Here I Am And What Do I See?
> >>

> > I have it on good account that top-posting causes crabs.
> > It's a scientifically proven fact after all.
> > You must be new here, have you read the FAQ? :)
>
> *shrug* There's a difference between top-posts and properly-quoted-with-
> preface.

Um, joke.

1. Read dictionary. Cf. Irony Towards Old Friend
2. Remove broomstick from your rectum. Note: Do not shake violently at
crowd watching your from other side of bars.

Bishop

Bishop

Jun 28, 2002, 10:45:20 AM6/28/02

"kest" <ke...@spamfree.nettrip.org> wrote in message

I just can't keep a straight face while I'm typing.

I feel like I'm being assaulted by a posse of tenth graders with Blackberry
pagers.

Bishop

kest

Jun 28, 2002, 2:11:13 PM6/28/02
"Bishop" <rayb...@sympatico.ca.cola> wrote in

Yes, yes, I know that, and you know that, but do *they* need to know
that? You don't come across like you're laughing at anybody, but rather
like you're trying to soften the blow. Just a thought.

Bishop

Jun 28, 2002, 7:08:27 PM6/28/02

"kest" <ke...@spamfree.nettrip.org> wrote in message

Noted and recorded for future reference. No more velvet glove on the iron
fisting tool.

-Bishop

DAMN IM NASTY

Jun 28, 2002, 8:00:17 PM6/28/02
Bishop scribbled backwards for Satan:

>> Yes, yes, I know that, and you know that, but do *they* need to know

>> that? You don't come across like you're laughing at anybody, but rather
>> like you're trying to soften the blow. Just a thought.
>>

>Noted and recorded for future reference. No more velvet glove on the iron
>fisting tool.

a ridiculous notion. anybody who isn't wasting their time
poring over petty details can plainly see that you're laughing
at everybody. don't alter your style unless you want to, 'yotch.

carrie

Glenn Olson

Jun 28, 2002, 11:36:37 PM6/28/02
On Thu, 27 Jun 2002 12:19:07 -0400, "Bishop"
<rayb...@sympatico.ca.cola> wrote:

>"Glenn Olson" <ka...@ecn.ab.ca> wrote in message
>> On Mon, 24 Jun 2002 15:58:17 -0400, "Bishop"
>> <rayb...@sympatico.ca.cola> wrote:
>>
>> >"Glenn Olson" <ka...@ecn.ab.ca> wrote in message

>> >Hello Glenn and it's nice to meet you too. I've always been a big fan of
>> >the single lines and sentence fragments you contribute to other people's
>> >posts. Very witty.
>>
>> Glad I could entertain. I'd be even happier if I had been trying for
>> wit.
>
>Jackass. :) I see you're Blind To Sarcasm too.

Maybe if you use it like a wrecking ball instead of just a
sledgehammer, I'd be left unable to ignore it.

>> >Your poignant question above really put us in our place, here at the
>> >Habitual Jackass Society meeting today.
>>
>> I had thought you were simply someone who fakes stupidity when truths
>> are presented without simpering politeness; I was unaware you were the
>> embodiment of the HJS collective conscious. My humble apologies for
>> that mistake.
>
>Don't apologize for being Wrong, after all you didn't present me any truths.
>And quit simpering politely, you ninny. I didn't ask for your humility. :)

You mean you weren't trying to humble me with condescending rhetoric
and pointed criticism of my style (or lack thereof) veiled behind
sarcasm? Then I'm afraid I must apologise again.

Besides... rudeness obviously failed to get the point across, so I
simply did as you suggested: "Use the scientific method and try
another method of communication." I guess I can chalk up simpering
politeness as a failure as well, though.

>And it's either "collective conscience" or "collective unconscious". And
>"Nuclear" not "Nukular".

A spelling flame, how droll. My blandness must be rubbing off on you.

>We prefer just being referred to as the HJS Collective. It's more corporate
>that way *and* we get tax-deductions. :)

Only if you're duly registered, and have all the proper forms filled
out.

>> Honoured, but unworthy. I lack consistency.
>
>Nono, keep it up you're doing just fine with the consistency thing. :P

You don't know me very well. This will last maybe another day or two,
and then I'll move on to more interesting things. Unless you get
bored first.

>HJS membership is nonretractable and nonstranferrable, and nonrefundable.
>But think of the benefits!
>You can now continue acting The Way You Have Your Entire Life, except Now
>You Have An Excuse!

Why would I want an excuse? You can't be a *real* jackass if you have
an excuse.

>> If you re-read my question, you'll see that you've contradicted yourself.
>"No" is the answer that admits to ignorance. :p
>
>Yes, I should have phrased that better for you. In your two-dimensional
>world, there's only ignorange and habitual jackassedness of the lowest
>common denomination.
>Oh yes, and one-liners. I love the one-liners.

Obviously. You use them better than me.

>Here, let me expand for the logically disinclined.

Nope, sorry. One try per customer.

>At least, the definition of Jackass holds true if by Jackass you mean
>"someone who makes fun of the mentally handicapped anal-retentives in his
>general vicinity when they act like asses". :) At least, that's the way we
>submitted it to the Oxford dictionary.

No no no. I meant "someone who gets a bug up their ass over the
approach one uses to express a simple concept, eg. throwing a
hissy-fit because Erith wasn't nice when he asked them not to
top-post."

But maybe I got my definitions wrong. I've always had a problem with
that.

Glenn Olson

Jun 28, 2002, 11:36:57 PM6/28/02
On Thu, 27 Jun 2002 18:36:18 +0000 (UTC), Red Drag Diva
<f...@thingy.apana.org.au> wrote:

>On Thu, 27 Jun 2002 12:19:07 -0400,
>Bishop <rayb...@sympatico.ca.cola> wrote:
>

>[115-line snip]

>You weren't this much of a tedious wanker last time you were around. What
>happened?

He's picking up bad habits from me.

My fault, all due apologies etc. (Seriously.)

Glenn Olson

Jun 28, 2002, 11:36:58 PM6/28/02
On 28 Jun 2002 01:02:25 GMT, hooker...@aol.com (DAMN IM NASTY)
wrote:

Given the context, I don't know if I should laugh or cry.

Matthew King

Jun 29, 2002, 10:51:14 AM6/29/02
DAMN IM NASTY <hooker...@aol.com> wrote:
> a warm, warm welcome back to alt.gothic. pay no attention to the peasants;
> they don't know what's good for 'em.

But you told us to flame top-posters. You convinced us it was gooooooood.

Matthew

Matthew-King---Toronto---Canada---Have-you-come-here-to-play-Jesus-
----------------------------------to-the-lepers-in-your-head?--U2--

magdalene

Jun 29, 2002, 3:28:42 PM6/29/02
Matthew wrote:

>But you told us to flame top-posters. You convinced us it was gooooooood.

This would apply if the person in question
was actually still top posting.

DAMN IM NASTY

Jun 29, 2002, 4:24:05 PM6/29/02
Matthew King scribbled backwards for Satan:

>DAMN IM NASTY <hooker...@aol.com> wrote:
>> a warm, warm welcome back to alt.gothic. pay no attention to the peasants;
>> they don't know what's good for 'em.
>
>But you told us to flame top-posters. You convinced us it was gooooooood.

see magdalene's reply for further instruction, commander n0brainz.

i am reminded of the hellhounds in diablo 1 that kept barfing
molten poison lava chartreuse stuff at my corpse. i think they even
made some sort of "braf! braf! braf!" noise. mechanical and
stupidly unrelenting, those hellhounds.

carrie

Matthew King

Jul 1, 2002, 2:34:11 PM7/1/02
DAMN IM NASTY <hooker...@aol.com> wrote:
> Matthew King scribbled backwards for Satan:
>>DAMN IM NASTY <hooker...@aol.com> wrote:
>>> a warm, warm welcome back to alt.gothic. pay no attention to the peasants;
>>> they don't know what's good for 'em.
>>
>>But you told us to flame top-posters. You convinced us it was gooooooood.
> see magdalene's reply for further instruction, commander n0brainz.

Brainz! Braaaaaaaaaaaaainz!

No brainz, flaimz! Nobrainz flaimz! Flaimz for brainz!

> i am reminded of the hellhounds in diablo 1 that kept barfing
> molten poison lava chartreuse stuff at my corpse.

I was also reminded of dogs when I read magdelene's reply.

> i think they even made some sort of "braf! braf! braf!" noise.
> mechanical and stupidly unrelenting, those hellhounds.

DAMN YER NASTY! (It's nice to know you *still care*, though.)

Sail hatin',
Matthew

Matthew-King---Toronto---Canada---Have-you-come-here-to-play-Jesus-
----------------------------------to-the-lepers-in-your-head?--U2--

magdalene

Jul 1, 2002, 3:06:44 PM7/1/02
Matthew wrote:

>I was also reminded of dogs when I read magdelene's reply.

It never fails to amaze me how you so
often rise to the occasion, Matthew.

DAMN IM NASTY

Jul 1, 2002, 4:01:52 PM7/1/02
Matthew King wrote:

>Brainz! Braaaaaaaaaaaaainz!
>
>No brainz, flaimz! Nobrainz flaimz! Flaimz for brainz!

*snip.*

>I was also reminded of dogs when I read magdelene's reply.

*snip.*

>>DAMN YER NASTY! (It's nice to know you *still care*, though.)

&

magdalene scribbled backwards for me^H^HSatan:

>Matthew wrote:

>>I was also reminded of dogs when I read magdelene's reply.

>It never fails to amaze me how you so

>often rise to the occasion, Matthew.

his penis has been set aflame.

carrie

Matthew King

Jul 1, 2002, 4:39:46 PM7/1/02
magdalene <batsinth...@aol.com> wrote:
> Matthew wrote:
>>I was also reminded of dogs when I read magdelene's reply.
> It never fails to amaze me how you so
> often rise to the occasion, Matthew.

*sigh* You know what ... as I've said before on this newsgroup, I'd like
to think that there's nothing *personal* here, and I'd like to write under
that assumption. But maybe that's my problem, and I'm not entitled to what
I'd like.

... and maybe I know that, because posting that has bothered me all
afternoon.

So, I'm sorry.

Matthew
Here playing Jesus to the lepers in his head

magdalene

Jul 1, 2002, 5:16:42 PM7/1/02
Carrie Bin Laden wrote:

>his penis has been set aflame.

And now for A Very Special Episode Of
Alt. Gothic (TM).

DAMN IM NASTY

Jul 1, 2002, 6:51:57 PM7/1/02
magdalene scribbled backwards for me^H^HSatan:

>Carrie Bin Laden wrote:

>>his penis has been set aflame.
>
>And now for A Very Special Episode Of
>Alt. Gothic (TM).

"na na na na na, i made you eat your parents!"

-cbl.

Bishop

Jul 3, 2002, 12:16:24 AM7/3/02

"DAMN IM NASTY" <hooker...@aol.com> wrote in message

Don't forget dull and irritating.

Still, it's great to have loyal and unthinking minions at your disposal.

Next time you can just tell them to dunk their heads in hot tar when they
see a top post and see if that improves their attitude.

Tell them it's mmm-mmm good.

-Bishop (HJS)

magdalene

Jul 3, 2002, 2:34:53 AM7/3/02
Bishop wrote:

>Next time you can just tell them to dunk their heads in hot tar when they
>see a top post and see if that improves their attitude.

I doubt it would.
For this is alt.gothic and are we not goths? ;)

~magdalene

---
"i would beat the fuck out of fair percy, there."
http://nekroman.tk

Liz v2.0

Jul 5, 2002, 8:11:18 PM7/5/02
magdalene wrote:
> Bishop wrote:
>

>>Next time you can just tell them to dunk their heads in hot tar when they
>>see a top post and see if that improves their attitude.
>

> I doubt it would.
> For this is alt.gothic and are we not goths? ;)

Well we are certainly not DEVO...

-Liz (Arrg, Heat, Melting BRAIN!!!)

Tiny Human Ferret

Jul 6, 2002, 10:26:40 PM7/6/02
"Liz v2.0" wrote:

> magdalene wrote:
> > Bishop wrote:
> >

> >>Next time you can just tell them to dunk their heads in hot tar when they
> >>see a top post and see if that improves their attitude.
> >

> > I doubt it would.
> > For this is alt.gothic and are we not goths? ;)
>
> Well we are certainly not DEVO...

But our hats and scooters would be so cool if we were...