Lord save me ...

Red Drag Diva

Oct 31, 2000, 5:20:05 AM10/31/00

... I have finally seen the Powerpuff Girls.

The red and black ones could be Karina and Miss Alex.

--
http://thingy.apana.org.au/~fun/ http://www.caube.org.au/
"The pluses in my current job include laughing in the face of Nobel laureates

scarle...@my-deja.com

Oct 31, 2000, 7:54:44 AM10/31/00
In article
<slrn904fi...@blowtorch.softcell.com.au>,

f...@thingy.apana.org.au (Red Drag Diva) wrote:

> ... I have finally seen the Powerpuff Girls.

So mock me no more!

WTF are you doing up at that time of the morning?

> The red and black ones could be Karina and Miss
Alex.

Perhaps you understand me a little better, now. ;)

http://www.gothic.art.br/gothikgirls/en/chars.htm

Poison: [Scarlet's ammendments in brackets]

she was always the intelligent girl of the group,
but her enormous laziness hinders to conclude her
studies or to take some route in the life [run
away to the other side of the world].

Ultra-Romantic[cynical], she studies magic
[media]and vampirism[cats], devores poetry
books[chocolate] and dreams to die young, of
tuberculosis, preferencially...

Melancholic to the extreme, she avoid contact with
the majority of the nocturnal people [just people
in general] and she is not very usual[ly sober] in
the night-clubs .

Elegant[trashy], [pop]cultured and [un]balanced
are the adjectives usually used to describe this
girl who passes the day without seeing the light
of the sun.

Admired for many, it uses the picture that passes
to the others as a shelter to feed its inflated
ego. [eh?]

Scarlet

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

Greylock: Spookyfynder General and Hammer of the Infidel

Oct 30, 2000, 9:32:04 PM10/30/00
Last episode f...@thingy.apana.org.au (Red Drag Diva) said:
>... I have finally seen the Powerpuff Girls.

I think you have been saved already.

Great, aren't they?

------
H*ydn www.goth.org.au I'msopsuedosopsuedoI'm www.darkwave.org.uk/faq/ag
Deemed "Officially rockin'" by Narnia
Deemed "the sarkiest, bitterest bastard on the newsgroup" by Basingstoke
Deemed "One-half of ACG's hottest platonic relationship..."

Marcus Pan

Oct 31, 2000, 1:45:01 PM10/31/00
On Tue, 31 Oct 2000 02:32:04 GMT, Hyd...@hotmail.GOV.invalid
(Greylock: Spookyfynder General and Hammer of the Infidel) wrote:

>Last episode f...@thingy.apana.org.au (Red Drag Diva) said:
>>... I have finally seen the Powerpuff Girls.
>
>I think you have been saved already.
>
>Great, aren't they?

I don't see the greatness. Where is it?

Maybe I haven't seen enough?

---
Marcus Pan - Editor, Legends Magazine
http://www.legendsmagazine.net

Red Drag Diva

Oct 31, 2000, 4:27:46 PM10/31/00
On Tue, 31 Oct 2000 18:45:01 GMT, Marcus Pan <mar...@legendsmagazine.net> wrote:
:On Tue, 31 Oct 2000 02:32:04 GMT, Hyd...@hotmail.GOV.invalid

:(Greylock: Spookyfynder General and Hammer of the Infidel) wrote:
:>Last episode f...@thingy.apana.org.au (Red Drag Diva) said:

:>>... I have finally seen the Powerpuff Girls.

:>I think you have been saved already.
:>Great, aren't they?

:I don't see the greatness. Where is it?
:Maybe I haven't seen enough?

That must be it. HEATHEN!

Greylock: Spookyfynder General and Hammer of the Infidel

Oct 31, 2000, 3:10:49 PM10/31/00
Last episode mar...@legendsmagazine.net (Marcus Pan) said:
>On Tue, 31 Oct 2000 02:32:04 GMT, Hyd...@hotmail.GOV.invalid
>(Greylock: Spookyfynder General and Hammer of the Infidel) wrote:
>>Last episode f...@thingy.apana.org.au (Red Drag Diva) said:
>>>... I have finally seen the Powerpuff Girls.
>>I think you have been saved already.
>>Great, aren't they?
>I don't see the greatness. Where is it?

Well, the Bis song at the end did it for me.

>Maybe I haven't seen enough?

Maybe. Someone in the NY area needs to force you to eat sugary foods and
worship at the alter of the Powerpuff Girls for a while.

I'll bet you don't even like Danger Mouse.

Red Drag Diva

Nov 1, 2000, 7:26:48 AM11/1/00
On Tue, 31 Oct 2000 12:54:44 GMT, scarle...@my-deja.com <scarle...@my-deja.com> wrote:
:In article

:> ... I have finally seen the Powerpuff Girls.

:So mock me no more!

Me, mock you? I would *never dare*.

:WTF are you doing up at that time of the morning?

Probably doing something really useful with my time.

Today I got the paperwork for the new job. It's a happener. All systems are
go.

Tomorrow is last day at the old one. Everyone is wondering what I will do.

:> The red and black ones could be Karina and Miss
:Alex.

:Perhaps you understand me a little better, now. ;)
:http://www.gothic.art.br/gothikgirls/en/chars.htm
:Poison: [Scarlet's ammendments in brackets]

So how accurate is it as Alex? And who gets to be the third one?

Marcus Pan

Nov 1, 2000, 4:07:17 PM11/1/00
On Tue, 31 Oct 2000 20:10:49 GMT, Hyd...@hotmail.GOV.invalid
(Greylock: Spookyfynder General and Hammer of the Infidel) wrote:

>Maybe. Someone in the NY area needs to force you to eat sugary foods and
>worship at the alter of the Powerpuff Girls for a while.

I've seen some way to tight Powerpuff Girls t-shirts on some raver
chicks recently. I worshipped those, especially the way the cartoon
bubbled outward. Does that count? :)

>I'll bet you don't even like Danger Mouse.

Of COURSE I like Danger Mouse. Not as much as I liked Dungeouns and
Dragons cartoon (geeking off) but Danger Mouse was good.

We're going way back with DM though...