Forever Butthurt

Tak

Mar 3, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/3/99
While riding my bright yellow Ducati downtown last night I saw a
group of people, wearing the same black outfits, with the same blank
expression on thier faces. I haveto wonder if you all want to look
diffrent, why do you all look the same? Is it the "same Kind of
diffrent"? or am I missing something?

***just like heaven***

Mar 3, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/3/99

I read this post and laugh and laugh and laugh. Mainly I am laughing at a
though I had about Jack Handey's deep thoughts, but mainly I am laughing
at the troll. :)

-Sistah M-C naked!
who went to KMART for the third time in one week!!!

*************************
je parle francais presque
couramment car je fume la
craque. 2.19.99
*************************

Antonio

Mar 4, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/4/99
Tak wrote in message

I haveto wonder if you all want to look
>diffrent, why do you all look the same? Is it the "same Kind of
>diffrent"? or am I missing something?

We just want to look different to *you*, that's all.
You surely can't blame us for that.

Antonio,
um... feeding the troll...
sorry.

People didn't know whether they wanted to marry me,
murder me or mother me... (Marc Almond)
================================
http://www.goffboi.freeserve.co.uk

L Hollow

Mar 4, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/4/99
why not let sleeping goths lie? ok, so i messed up. sorry.
-Kathryn

Saiira

Mar 4, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/4/99
Tak wrote:

> While riding my bright yellow Ducati downtown last night I saw a
> group of people, wearing the same black outfits, with the same blank
> expression on thier faces. I haveto wonder if you all want to look

> diffrent, why do you all look the same? Is it the "same Kind of
> diffrent"? or am I missing something?

Sandwich?

Saiira

Ratty

Mar 4, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/4/99

was that the ducati monster? 750 or 900? i hope it wasn't the supersport,
that is a damn ugly bike. the yellow is so yick, you can get the monster
in brushed chrome with matte black....yummy. you'll never get chicks with
a yellow bike.

-ratty
shouldn't feed the troll, but is amusing herself with the flu!
aaaaaaaiiiiigh avalance of kleenex wads!

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
"What time are we upon and where do I belong?" -Witchbaby, F.L. Block
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
www.necrosis.org/boneyard -+- virtual gothie spanky fresh yard sale

Merciful

Mar 4, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/4/99
Thus spake Tak <Mo...@asparagus.com>:

> While riding my bright yellow Ducati downtown last night I saw a
>group of people, wearing the same black outfits, with the same blank
>expression on thier faces. I haveto wonder if you all want to look
>diffrent, why do you all look the same? Is it the "same Kind of
>diffrent"? or am I missing something?

What *kind* of black outfits were they? You might have been seeing a
group of sorority girls heading for the most popular meat market.

(apologies to agf's population of sorority sisters)

Sarah

* . @ . + . . + . . + . . *
And I, holding my head in horror, cried: "Sweet Spirit, + . .
what souls are these who run through this black haze?" --Dante, The Inferno + . *
New Stuff! Gothic Boudoir Tag Sale: http://pilot.msu.edu/~cloudsar/boudoir.htm . * . + . *
* + . . * @ . . +

She's Lost Control Again

Mar 4, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/4/99
>Thus spake Tak <Mo...@asparagus.com>:
>
> While riding my bright yellow Ducati downtown last night I saw a
>group of people, wearing the same black outfits, with the same blank
>expression on thier faces. I haveto wonder if you all want to look
>diffrent, why do you all look the same? Is it the "same Kind of
>diffrent"? or am I missing something?

I'm still wondering what "butthurt" means...is he referring to his bike? :)

Jen

Message has been deleted

Ratty

Mar 4, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/4/99
In article <19990304145959...@ngol03.aol.com>,
leka...@aol.com (LeKatzen) wrote:

> In article <ratty-04039...@dynamic40.pm04.sf3d.best.com>,

> ra...@velvet.net (Ratty) writes:
>
> >was that the ducati monster? 750 or 900? i hope it wasn't the supersport,
> >that is a damn ugly bike. the yellow is so yick, you can get the monster
> >in brushed chrome with matte black....yummy. you'll never get chicks with
> >a yellow bike.
>

> heh, ratty, I was just thinking that.
> Like WTF you have that much money and you buy a DUCATI????? ugly as sin...
> why couldn't you have gotten a nice, old, powerful BMW????
> AND YELLOW?

heh. no kidding...that's like $9000 right there. silly.
this girl i'm lusting after has an old black BMW. drooooooool. she says i
can ride on it in dykes on bikes. (ObGothFash:leather bra? topless? what
should i wear? *grin*)
and my housemate is borrowing one of the new BMW's from a friend today
because his bike needs major repairs. i shall swoon all over it and hope i
can get out of debt soon so i can start spending $ again.

-ratty
need.motorcycle.

Message has been deleted

Little Black Haired Girl