[ebay AD] livin' la vida greensea - October

greensea

Oct 2, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/2/99
http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/greensea

I'd like to announce that I've got some pretty damn decent
things for sale this month.

Currently:
+ bell sleeved reddish-burgundy velvet crop top (S)
+ black floral brocade button-down vest (M)
+ black & crimson floral-patterned, burned velvet button
down crop top, brand new (XS/S)
+ black & white striped sweater top (M/L)
+ leather bondage belt, with 2" steel O-rings
+ new black patent leather, square toed, flared-heel uber
faboo shoes (7.5-8)
+ on VHS: Wallace and Gromit; The Governess (uberpretty
costumeage plus Jonathan Rhys Meyers' nakey bum)

Upcoming:
+ cheongsam-inspired long black rayon shirtdress + pants
set (8)
+ black acetate (I think) LS top, with funnel/sweetheart
neckline, puffed lace cut-out shoulders, diamond-shaped lace
cut-out tie-up back, and a lace train. Totally amazing.
(5/6)
+ delicious long black rayon velvet A-line skirt (10)
+ eggplant velvet brastrap tank top, trimmed with black
lace at the bust. (S)
+ black burned velvet semi-sheer buttondown LS shirt. (M/L)
+ bee-yoo-tee-ful silkysoft sea-green piratey shirt (S/M -
but fits big bosoms!)
+ burgundy Sarah McLachlan 1995 world tour tshirt (L)
+ baggy black khaki shorts, 32" waist, never worn.
...and more

Thank you so much for looking!%#&)* Keep checking my .sig
for updates.

- greensea

--
tasting the sting of my final failure, look at me - I am
nothing but a need to reach you... - tapping the vein

Jen Fairy

Oct 2, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/2/99
>plus Jonathan Rhys Meyers' nakey bum

ooh yay! I like seeing his nakey bum, he has a very nice one. Velvet Goldmine
was a great movie. :) He's such a cutie.
*Jen Fairy*
"Roses are red,violets are bloo, Jack is a Fairy and I am too"

"Rock and roll's a prostitute. It should be tarted up, perfomed.
The music is the mask."-Brian Slade-Velvet Goldmine