What celebrity would you like for a friend?

1 view

Billie

Jan 19, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/19/00
This is a strange thread, but what celebrity would you like as a friend? This
may sound strange, but I'd like Christopher Lowell...he seems like such a
blast, and he loves giving parties, and he'd be able to give me great
decorating tips. I know he's not well liked here, but I really think he'd be a
fun friend.

Billie

~Just remember...if the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off.~
AGC FAQ and FUN STUFF
http://members.aol.com/pusssykatt/agcfaq.html

FilmChick7

Jan 19, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/19/00
Angelina Jolie....definantly.

And Parker Posey!

katie
"Oh my god, someone ate my entire pie. I dont know how that happend." Drew
Barrymore

"I listen to too many people. Im only going to listen to my gut for the rest of
my life" Courtney Love

Sexy Red

Jan 19, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/19/00
>This is a strange thread, but what celebrity would you like as a friend?
>This
>may sound strange, but I'd like Christopher Lowell...he seems like such a
>blast, and he loves giving parties, and he'd be able to give me great
>decorating tips. I know he's not well liked here, but I really think he'd be
>fun friend.
>
>Billie

Billie, my mom LOVES him. She is glued to the Home and Garden channel when he
is on. I think she'd agree with you on this pick. I'd like to be Janet
Jackson's friend, but only for the gossip. :-)

Official Keeper of hot, sexy James Todd Smith, AKA Ladies Love Cool James, and
Killer Cam'Ron

Rimbaud35

Jan 19, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/19/00
On 19 Jan 2000 20:07:49 GMT, pusss...@aol.com (Billie ) wrote:

>This is a strange thread, but what celebrity would you like as a friend? This
>may sound strange, but I'd like Christopher Lowell...he seems like such a
>blast, and he loves giving parties, and he'd be able to give me great
>decorating tips. I know he's not well liked here, but I really think he'd be a
>fun friend.
>
>Billie
>

>~Just remember...if the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off.~
>AGC FAQ and FUN STUFF
>http://members.aol.com/pusssykatt/agcfaq.html

Harrison Ford
Jaye Davidson
Neil Gamien

Danielle

Jan 19, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/19/00
OMG Billie....I love Christopher Lowell. Imagine....he could redecorate for
you, put together parties. He is just a riot...I am so glad that they renamed
the show and made it the "Christopher Lowell Show" instead of "Interior
Motives".

Danielle
disko...@aol.com

nerdboy mikey

Jan 19, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/19/00
In article <865c3h$hg2$1...@bgtnsc02.worldnet.att.net>, "Caro"
<Eta.C...@worldnet.att.net> wrote:
> Billie <pusss...@aol.com> wrote in message

> > This is a strange thread, but what celebrity would you like as a
> friend?

This is a tough one.... I thought long and hard about this. It's easy
to recall who I hate, but I'm generally pretty friendly, so I can't
think of any particularly sleb that I'd like to be friends with more
than another. There's TONS of traits and characteristics that I like,
but my dislikes are very specific...

mike
OK, on the spot, if I HAD to choose one, I'd pick.... Nikki Dial. She
seems to be very down to Earth despite being a porn star.

Baranduyn

Jan 19, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/19/00
> This
>>may sound strange, but I'd like Christopher Lowell...he seems like such =

>>blast, and he loves giving parties, and he'd be able to give me great
>>decorating tips

Oh, I love him. He's a flamer di tutti flamer but he's so much fun to watch.
He's one of life's enthusiasts. That having been said, I could take him for
maybe an hour before needing a rest.

>Harrison Ford
>Jaye Davidson
>Neil Gamien

Nope for me it would be Emeril Lagasse, number one. Number two would be Garth
Brooks if only he'd stop using the royal 'we' when speaking about his future
plans. Number three would be Kid Rock. I could use a blunt right about now.

Baran, now on steroids. Live in fear.

Keeper of Antonio Banderas and Chris Gaines.

Courtney

Jan 19, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/19/00
>This is a strange thread, but what celebrity would you like as a friend?

Angelina Jolie. I love her! I told my friend during 'Girl Interrupted' (btw, go
see it... it is great!) that if I could have any celeb as a friend, I would
choose her. She has that whole "I'm a badass. I don't care what anyone thinks
about me" attitude going on. Drew Barrymore too. They seem like they would be
totally crazy and fun to party with.

Courtney

IMTammyP

Jan 19, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/19/00
George Clooney.

Generous, loyal, funny and fun (they are two different things) and easy on the
eyes.

Tammy

Jeg7777

Jan 19, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/19/00
Billie wrote:

> This is a strange thread, but what celebrity would you like as a friend?

Madonna

--
Joe

"Politically, I tolerate the heterosexual lifestyle but personally, I find the
actual act rather repulsive." - Jack on "Will & Grace"

Meiya

Jan 19, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/19/00
1) Isabella Rossellini
2) Marilyn Monroe
3) Jeff Buckley

**Meiya**

Billie wrote in message <20000119150749...@ng-fs1.aol.com>...

>This is a strange thread, but what celebrity would you like as a friend?

This

Meiya

Jan 19, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/19/00
Ooooh, I forgot Drew. Drew Barrymore is so cool. She seems like a survivor
who has emerged a really positive person.

**Meiya**

Courtney wrote in message <20000119181040...@ng-fy1.aol.com>...

>>This is a strange thread, but what celebrity would you like as a friend?

Meiya

Jan 19, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/19/00

Jeg7777 wrote in message <388685D5...@mindspring.com>...

>Billie wrote:
>
>> This is a strange thread, but what celebrity would you like as a friend?
>
>Madonna

Yeah, it would be cool to be her friend. I'm going to add her to my list as
well.

**Meiya**

dian...@my-deja.com

Jan 20, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/20/00
I wish Madonna was my old best friend from high school. She could
invite me to Miami all the time and drag me around to all the parties
she has to go to. I think it would be a blast for a while and then be
nice to leave it and go back home to the kids and hubby. Di

pusss...@aol.com (Billie ) wrote:
> This is a strange thread, but what celebrity would you like as a

friend? This

> may sound strange, but I'd like Christopher Lowell...he seems like

such a

> blast, and he loves giving parties, and he'd be able to give me great

> decorating tips. I know he's not well liked here, but I really think
he'd be a
> fun friend.
>
> Billie
>
> ~Just remember...if the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off.~
> AGC FAQ and FUN STUFF
> http://members.aol.com/pusssykatt/agcfaq.html

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

Eltonetta

Jan 20, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/20/00
I would love to have Sir Elton John as a friend and also
Rosie O'Donnell.

Rita

Baranduyn

Jan 20, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/20/00
Ooooh yeah, George Clooney has to come to dinner at least once a week. He's
genuinely funny, at least from what I've seen on talk shows.

And the entire cast of Whose Line is It can come to dinner once a week too. It
will be a negative calorie experience for me; I'll laugh too hard to eat.

gorj...@webtv.net

Jan 20, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/20/00
Bill Gates and wonderful Sir Elton John

Alice - 3TR

Jan 20, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/20/00
Drew Barrymore - she's perfect! She's had the rough times and has definitely
come up on top!
One thing I noticed recently, was on a local tabloid there was a picture of
her not looking her best in a bathing suit - and they didn't even pick at
her... They had the perfect *tabloid* opportunity, yet just said how she was
frolicking at the beach on her holidays!!
I think she is the most beautiful celebrity around....

Alice xxx

Kristi Coulter

Jan 20, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/20/00
In article <20000119150749...@ng-fs1.aol.com>,

pusss...@aol.com (Billie ) wrote:
> This is a strange thread, but what celebrity would you like as a
> friend

Emma Thompson
Kate Winslet
Rupert Everett

Kristi

((Big John))

Jan 20, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/20/00
pusss...@aol.com (Billie ) wrote:
> This is a strange thread, but what celebrity would you like as a
friend? This
> may sound strange, but I'd like Christopher Lowell...he seems like
such a
> blast, and he loves giving parties, and he'd be able to give me great
> decorating tips. I know he's not well liked here, but I really think
he'd be a
> fun friend.
>
> Billie
>
> ~Just remember...if the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off.~
> AGC FAQ and FUN STUFF
> http://members.aol.com/pusssykatt/agcfaq.html

I would like to hang with Celine Dion. she has a wonderfull
personality and she's down to earth. there's nothing phoney
about this chick. she's a stunning beauty.

The Flame guy
--
My tribute to Led Zeppelin - Look! a fish---> <)))>< what an ar-tist!
<http://www.geocities.com/SunsetStrip/Limo/3045/>

Courtney

Jan 20, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/20/00
>I would like to hang with Celine Dion. she has a wonderfull
> personality and she's down to earth. there's nothing phoney
> about this chick. she's a stunning beauty.

Oh, add her to my list too. I forgot her. I doubt she would want to hang out
with me, Angelina Jolie and Drew Barrymore at the same time. That would
definitely make for an interesting time though!

Courtney

Uncle Waltie

Jan 20, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/20/00

Billie wrote:

> This is a strange thread, but what celebrity would you like as a friend? This
> may sound strange, but I'd like Christopher Lowell...he seems like such a
> blast, and he loves giving parties, and he'd be able to give me great
> decorating tips. I know he's not well liked here, but I really think he'd be a
> fun friend.

He'd be fun, I'm sure. Just don't take any decorating advice
from him. He has got the most awful taste.

I would pick Lisa Loeb.

-walt

--
Visit the Shanty of Lameness
http://members.tripod.com/keyto/walt.html

The One

Jan 20, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/20/00

"Billie " <pusss...@aol.com> wrote in message
> This is a strange thread, but what celebrity would you like as a friend?

Gwyneth, so I could find out all of her dirty secrets and sell 'em to the
tabs...

Regina

f.5

Jan 20, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/20/00

Courtney wrote in message <20000120145423...@ng-fl1.aol.com>...

My sister spent a day and a half with her hanging around NY and said Celine
is an incredibly sweet person. She was very nice to my starstruck niece
when she met her backstage at a concert.

VPFAN

Jan 21, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/21/00
I really would like to hang out (and doing more) with Victoria Principal

http://victoriaprincipal-fan.webjump.com/

f.5

Jan 21, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/21/00

f.5 wrote in message <868lvh$3ik$1...@nntp6.atl.mindspring.net>...

Oh, and that day she met Naomi Campbell -- very bitchy with bad skin.
Surprise, surprise.