Obama nominates tuna twat lesbian communist to supreme court

Missing Birth Certificate

May 11, 2010, 2:21:07 AM5/11/10
Obama has to go.

Now.

Before he finishes destroying America.

Dänk 110100100

May 11, 2010, 3:11:25 AM5/11/10
On May 11, 12:21 am, Missing Birth Certificate <l...@kenyan.com>
wrote:

> Obama has to go.
>
> Now.
>
> Before he finishes destroying America.

Elena Kagan seems to be more of a fascist than a communist. Actually,
the two ideologies are almost identical, both being totalitarian in
nature.

Leftists who hated Emperor Bush often described him as 'fascist,' and
evidence of his fascism was his policy of indefinite detention, in
which people accused of certain crimes could be held indefinitely
without charges or trial, a policy that not only violates the
principle of habeus corpus that goes all the way back to the Magna
Carta.

Elena Kagan also supports indefinite detention without charges or
trial, so by the left's own definition of fascism, she is a fascist.
Strangely enough, it is her fascist tendencies that make her so
appealing to the political right, which is why Chairman Obama chose
her. Leftists who may object to her fascist tendencies will also
support her, simply because she is a Democrat, and the Democrat Party
owns the leftist movement.

Breck O'Bummer

May 11, 2010, 7:40:02 AM5/11/10

wrote:
> Obama has to go.

Elena Kagan supports indefinite detention without charges or

trial, so by the left's own definition of fascism, she is a fascist.
Strangely enough, it is her fascist tendencies that make her so
appealing to the political right, which is why Chairman Obama chose
her. Leftists who may object to her fascist tendencies will also
support her, simply because she is a Democrat, and the Democrat Party
owns the leftist movement.
----
One of Hitler's key supporters was a queer named Ernst Roem. Later Hitler
had him killed before it began to look like Hitler was a queer. It was
highly likely that Hitler was a latent homo or some other kind of sexual
pervert.
Most queers are liberals, but a few of them are conservatives who are to the
right of normal conservatives.

juanjo

May 11, 2010, 9:17:26 PM5/11/10
On May 11, 4:40 am, "Breck O'Bummer" <Bum...@its.invalid> wrote:

> One of Hitler's key supporters was a queer named Ernst Roem.  Later Hitler
> had him killed before it began to look like Hitler was a queer.

Were yoiu born that stupid or were you dropped on your head as a
child?

Roem and the top leaders of the SA were murdered as part of a deal
with the German military to remove the more radical elements of
Hitler's private army of street thugs which Roem headed. Roem was
also a direct threat to Hitler's authority and had challenged Hitler's
position as head of the Nazi party on several occasions..

cuh...@webtv.net

May 11, 2010, 9:45:07 PM5/11/10
tuna twat,,,
GOOD One!
cuhulin

cuh...@webtv.net

May 11, 2010, 11:33:28 PM5/11/10
B HO USURPER using Connecticut social security number.
http://www.worldnetdaily.com
cuhulin

Jim Sumner

May 12, 2010, 12:02:56 AM5/12/10

Exactly, anyone who thinks Roehm was killed for being gay is a
blooming idiot.

Jim Sumner

May 12, 2010, 12:04:11 AM5/12/10

I highly doubt that the Jew Kagan is a Fascist, not many Jews
supported Fascism in the 1930's and 1940's but millions of Jews
worldwide did support Communism.

Dänk 110100100

May 12, 2010, 1:16:14 AM5/12/10

Communism and Fascism are the same thing, just different flavors of
totalitarianism. Despite their seeming ideological differences,
someone living under Hitler or Stalin would notice no difference
between the two.

Jim Sumner

May 12, 2010, 4:06:03 AM5/12/10

Rubbish, this shows how little you know about those systems, in Nazi
Germany the rich got richer as long as they weren't Jews, in the
Soviet Union the rich were exterminated. Also, the Nazis never
collectivized agriculture.

Message has been deleted

Phlip

May 12, 2010, 4:50:03 PM5/12/10
> The American right loves to attempt to rewrite history about their obvious
> ideological forefathers, the European fascists of the 1930s and 40s. They
> figure the best defense is a good offense.

I, for one, am discouraged by the rate at which Obama nominates
lesbians. You would think he'd be more diverse, right?

Tristan daCunha

May 12, 2010, 8:17:45 PM5/12/10
EWwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!

Tristan daCunha

May 12, 2010, 8:19:43 PM5/12/10
She sure can munch a rug!
Like a mad dog!

Dänk 110100100

May 13, 2010, 12:04:51 AM5/13/10

Especially since there are so many other special interest groups to
pander to that are far more important than the tiny gay community,
who'll vote for him again anyway no matter what he does or doesn't do
to advance gay rights. Obama could nominate Rick Warren and gays
would bleat praises of support.

One group that Obama doesn't even attempt to pander to is Asians.
Asians are stereotyped as hard-working geeks, and since they work hard
for their money, they do not like to see it taken from them and
redistributed to groups that refuse to work. Because of this anti-
progressive attitude, Asians are never included in affirmative action
programs, even though as non-white immigrants, they should experience
the same racial discrimination as Latino and Kenyan immigrants.

Check out my photo album of electio night on Castro Street:

http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad137/turista666/koolaid/

Dänk 110100100

May 13, 2010, 3:51:38 AM5/13/10
On May 12, 10:04 pm, Dänk 110100100 <dank...@rocketmail.com> wrote:
> Check out my photo album of election night on Castro Street:
> <correct link>
http://s929.photobucket.com/albums/ad137/turista666/koolaid/

Charlie

May 13, 2010, 7:20:26 AM5/13/10
On May 11, 9:45 pm, cuhu...@webtv.net wrote:
> tuna twat,,,
> GOOD One!
> cuhulin

I laugh when they call her a mainstream jew, there is no such thing as
a mainstream jew. The vast majority of them are leftists who want the
removal of God, Jesus or whatever you call him from every facet of
life. That's why jews have been chased out of every country in the
world from the beginning of time. There only allegiance is the
almighty dollar, their God.