Temporary Name Change?

agibbs

Aug 1, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/1/98
Fornext week, I propose that we rename alt.good.morning

alt.not-at-ukagm98.support

all In favor say aye !!!

:)
Avra
http://members.tripod.com/~agibbs/

remove the 'nospam' to reply

Each friend represents a world in us and it
is by this world that a new world is born.
-Anais Nin

David S. Polugar

Aug 1, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/1/98
In article <35c3424e...@news.direct.ca>,
nospam...@direct.ca (agibbs) wrote:

AYE!

Cheri

ga...@renaissoft.com

Aug 2, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/2/98
On Sat, 01 Aug 1998 16:23:56 GMT, nospam...@direct.ca
(agibbs) wrote:

>Fornext week, I propose that we rename alt.good.morning

>alt.not-at-ukagm98.support
>
>all In favor say aye !!!

AYE!!! till Tuesday ;)

agibbs

Aug 2, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/2/98
And why only until Tuesday??

Is that the vacation day?

u...@my-dejanews.com

Aug 2, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/2/98
Avra wrote :

> Fornext week, I propose that we rename alt.good.morning

> alt.not-at-ukagm98.support
>
> all In favor say aye !!!

Aye :)

> :)
> Avra

Uvi, trying to have fun as much as she can, considering the circumstances...

Mary Benson

Aug 2, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/2/98
sounds good to me...AYE!
count me in!!!!!
Sigh.......................

(trying real hard not to think about missing yet another agm meet!)

But then again.........making lots of plans for NWAGM99!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

agibbs <nospam...@direct.ca> wrote in article
<35c3424e...@news.direct.ca>...

> Fornext week, I propose that we rename alt.good.morning

> alt.not-at-ukagm98.support
>
> all In favor say aye !!!

Tanya Kraft

Aug 2, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/2/98
AYE :(((((

TK ... trying not to get too mopey :)
And maybe my thingy is even gonna let me post again for a change....

R Newbury

Aug 3, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/3/98
BobN votes to have the name change extended for an additional week to
cover the time when stories and pictures will be posted.

*hugs*

joh...@sssnet.com

Aug 3, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/3/98

Aye!

(hello folks, so little net access lately)

Kathryn Holmes

Aug 4, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/4/98
aye , sigh.

her...@opensoft.cl

Aug 4, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/4/98
AYE AYE!
I can say : HEY HEY also..
and Hoooray! :)
wiptepit wipt! :)
dirimdum dah! :)
tah dah! :)
HUIFA! EJALE! CHUAS! :)

!.. :) did you notice my super agreement with your idea? *bow* <-- a huge one

Hernan Cabrera
aka Viex

nospam...@direct.ca wrote:
> Fornext week, I propose that we rename alt.good.morning

> alt.not-at-ukagm98.support
>
> all In favor say aye !!!
>
> :)
> Avra
> http://members.tripod.com/~agibbs/
>
> remove the 'nospam' to reply

> Each friend represents a world in us and it
> is by this world that a new world is born.
> -Anais Nin

V & H SIMMONS

Aug 4, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/4/98
In article <35c3424e...@news.direct.ca>,
nospam...@direct.ca (agibbs) wrote:

>Fornext week, I propose that we rename alt.good.morning

>alt.not-at-ukagm98.support
>
>all In favor say aye !!!
>
>:)
>Avra
>http://members.tripod.com/~agibbs/
>
>remove the 'nospam' to reply

>Each friend represents a world in us and it
>is by this world that a new world is born.
> -Anais Nin

AYE!

Helen S

Muriel Bartholomew

Aug 5, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/5/98

In article <35c3424e...@news.direct.ca>,
> nospam...@direct.ca wrote:
> > For next week, I propose that we rename alt.good.morning
to alt.not-at-ukagm98.support

> > all In favor say aye !!!
> > :)

AYE... :-(
> > Avra
Cheri
Gaye
Uvi
Syren
Tanya
Bob N
Kathryn
Hernan Cabrera
Granny

agibbs

Aug 5, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/5/98
Don't forget Johnny and Helen (Vernon too??)

Wonder if we have enough to make it official :)

*evil grin*

Avra, stirring the pot...

V & H SIMMONS

Aug 5, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/5/98
In article <35c7ea8b...@news.direct.ca>,
nospam...@direct.ca (agibbs) wrote:

Oh yes the Aye comes from Helen and Vernon too:-))))

Winston Kawamoto

Aug 5, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/5/98
:
: > nospam...@direct.ca wrote:
: > > For next week, I propose that we rename alt.good.morning
: to alt.not-at-ukagm98.support
:
: > > all In favor say aye !!!
: > > :)
:
: AYE... :-(
: > > Avra
: Cheri
: Gaye
: Uvi
: Syren
: Tanya
: Bob N
: Kathryn
: Hernan Cabrera
: Granny
Awhhhh..heck..........what the H*LL........AYE!

I wonder if this is going to post now, or do I need to put in a whole
bunch of spaces. Perhaps I should leave my sissors for someone to trim
this posting later.

Hmmmm......Lori and Bobn both seem to bring a little bit of COLD into
these postings...hahahahahaaaaaaa......I guess Lori is right, can run but
can't hide, Bobn! BTW, how is that garlic working, does it really keep
the silly people away from cell #13?

Hugs to all and to all a good night...wait, if this is not AGM, can we
really post in the night hours?

Aloha,
Winston

Jennifer Hay

Aug 5, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/5/98

> : AYE... :-(
> : > > Avra
> : Cheri
> : Gaye
> : Uvi
> : Syren
> : Tanya
> : Bob N
> : Kathryn
> : Hernan Cabrera
> : Granny
> Winston
JenZ

hokay.
agm is sufficiently quiet these last few days that it's enough to
wrench me out of lurkerdom and join the support-group. my name is
jenz, and i am not-at-ukagm98.

i am, however, in columbus ohio, coming to you from a half-awake state
in the lab, way too early in the morning. i'm cat-sitting a couple of
cute cats, living in a cute victorian abode, and getting gobs of work
and partying done. (with lashings of gingerbeer. there must be a
secret passage around here somewhere.) and in september i return to
chicago and full-force dissertating.

off to find coffee....

JenZ

Kathryn Holmes

Aug 5, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/5/98
Avra, you always can get a good thread going, girl!

Its a good thing Aouali and Roddy are pregnant, or there would be hardly
ANY posts (other than your thread!).

Kathryn

agibbs <nospam...@direct.ca> wrote in article
<35c3424e...@news.direct.ca>...

> Fornext week, I propose that we rename alt.good.morning

> alt.not-at-ukagm98.support
>
> all In favor say aye !!!
>
> :)

> Avra

Muriel Bartholomew

Aug 6, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/6/98
In article <ytuogtz...@astrid.ling.nwu.edu>, Jennifer Hay
<j...@astrid.ling.nwu.edu> wrote:

> > : AYE... :-(
> > : > > Avra
> > : Cheri
> > : Gaye
> > : Uvi
> > : Syren
> > : Tanya
> > : Bob N
> > : Kathryn
> > : Hernan Cabrera
> > : Granny

Helen and Vernon

> > Winston
> JenZ
>
> hokay.
> agm is sufficiently quiet these last few days that it's enough to
> wrench me out of lurkerdom and join the support-group. my name is
> jenz, and i am not-at-ukagm98.

Me too.

Hey, JenZ, good to see you online...but you're in Columbus, Ohio?? Ah, I
see you're set to return to Northwestern next month. Think of you every
time I pass UT-Arlington, knowing you came so close to coming to my part
of the country.
For those who don't know me...I'm Granny in Fort Worth, Texas...an
almost four-year AGMer who rarely posts nowadays due to some heavy
spamming...one of these days I WILL get to meet some of you IRL.
Off to walk my brown dog Bonnie!
Granny

Dianne Sweeley

Aug 6, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/6/98
On 6 Aug 1998 00:04:47 GMT, mur...@fastlane.net (Muriel Bartholomew)
wrote:

>In article <ytuogtz...@astrid.ling.nwu.edu>, Jennifer Hay
><j...@astrid.ling.nwu.edu> wrote:
>
>> > : AYE... :-(
>> > : > > Avra
>> > : Cheri
>> > : Gaye
>> > : Uvi
>> > : Syren
>> > : Tanya
>> > : Bob N
>> > : Kathryn
>> > : Hernan Cabrera
>> > : Granny
>Helen and Vernon
>> > Winston
>> JenZ

>>Dianne

I am not at UKAGM either:(

agibbs

Aug 6, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/6/98
"Kathryn Holmes" <kho...@removeinforamp.net> wrote:

>Avra, you always can get a good thread going, girl!
>
>Its a good thing Aouali and Roddy are pregnant, or there would be hardly
>ANY posts (other than your thread!).

and the ones that BobN is instigating...
*****************************
-=======================
######################

and the ever famous "make money fast" ASCII
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ :)

But thanks, Kathryn... :)

V & H SIMMONS

Aug 6, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/6/98
In article <35c9214b...@news.direct.ca>,
nospam...@direct.ca (agibbs) wrote:

>"Kathryn Holmes" <kho...@removeinforamp.net> wrote:
>
>>Avra, you always can get a good thread going, girl!
>>
>>Its a good thing Aouali and Roddy are pregnant, or there would be hardly
>>ANY posts (other than your thread!).
>>
>and the ones that BobN is instigating...
>*****************************
>-=======================
>######################
>
>and the ever famous "make money fast" ASCII
>$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ :)
>

>But thanks, Kathryn... :)

And just because I can't get to UKAGM....
*&(%$£!x£4@+~?)(*&^&&$XXX!!!!!!

Hugs, Helen S

R Newbury

Aug 6, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/6/98

oh yes.... make that another

*&*&^%%$%!+0=-(*"/&%%#

*HUGS*

Lori L. Wentzel

Aug 6, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/6/98

R Newbury wrote in message <6qcaeq$erm$0...@208.136.115.165>...

Me three!
@#$%!@#$#@%#$^$%^&*(&*(&*)&*()^%$%#$!@#!@#!!

*Hugs* to the other non-attendees

Gary Weiss

Aug 6, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/6/98
Dianne Sweeley (dswe...@albany.net) wrote:

: >
: >> > : AYE... :-(
: >> > : > > Avra
: >> > : Cheri
: >> > : Gaye
: >> > : Uvi
: >> > : Syren
: >> > : Tanya
: >> > : Bob N
: >> > : Kathryn
: >> > : Hernan Cabrera
: >> > : Granny
: >Helen and Vernon
: >> > Winston
: >> JenZ
: >>Dianne

: I am not at UKAGM either:(
: >> hokay.
: >> agm is sufficiently quiet these last few days that it's enough to
: >> wrench me out of lurkerdom and join the support-group. my name is
: >> jenz, and i am not-at-ukagm98.
: >
: >Me too.

: >

ditto for

NC GARY

who also comes under the not-at-ukagm98 heading.

Could an IRL for AGMers who don't attend IRLs be possible,
notwithstanding the oxymoronicness of such an idea . . . ? (-:

V & H SIMMONS

Aug 6, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/6/98
In article <90240498...@news.charweb.org>,
web...@charweb.org (Gary Weiss) wrote:

Well, you could all teleport over to my place:-)

Hugs, helen S

Dianne Sweeley

Aug 6, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/6/98

Aye:(

wrote:

>Fornext week, I propose that we rename alt.good.morning

>alt.not-at-ukagm98.support
>
>all In favor say aye !!!
>
>:)
>Avra

joh...@sssnet.com

Aug 6, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/6/98

Johnny offers his support as well! =)

{{{{{{{everyone still reading agm}}}}}}}

everyone else can just wait for hugs! =)

{{{{{{{everyone else}}}}}}}

(I just couldn't wait!)

cybe...@doglover.com

Aug 7, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/7/98
In article <6qd66e$ofl$1...@nnrp1.dejanews.com>,

joh...@sssnet.com wrote:
> In article <
> 90240498...@news.charweb.org>,
> web...@charweb.org (Gary Weiss) wrote:
> > Dianne Sweeley (dswe...@albany.net) wrote:
> >
> > : >
> > : >> > : AYE... :-(
> > : >> > : > > Avra
> > : >> > : Cheri
> > : >> > : Gaye
> > : >> > : Uvi
> > : >> > : Syren
> > : >> > : Tanya
> > : >> > : Bob N
> > : >> > : Kathryn
> > : >> > : Hernan Cabrera
> > : >> > : Granny
> > : >Helen and Vernon
> > : >> > Winston
> > : >> JenZ
> > : >>Dianne
> >
> > : I am not at UKAGM either:(
>
> > : >
> > : >Me too.
> > : >
> >
> > ditto for
> >
> > NC GARY
> >
> > who also comes under the not-at-ukagm98 heading.
> >

> Johnny offers his support as well! =)
>
> {{{{{{{everyone still reading agm}}}}}}}
>
> everyone else can just wait for hugs! =)
>
> {{{{{{{everyone else}}}}}}}
>
> (I just couldn't wait!)

Aye! for me tooo :( Hi,m my name is CyberInu and I am not-at-ukagm98. :-/ I
also just moved last weekend (down the street) and think I knocked something
loose in my computer so the mouse doesn't work... maybe when I get done
unpacking I will get it to work and then not be so quiet.. for now work
computer has too do. :)

((((((((((hugs to AGMers here and away))))))))))))

Keep Smiling,

CyberInu ...redecorating too :)

mal...@mail.urmc.rochester.edu

Aug 7, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/7/98
I'm new to posting to AGM, but have been around for a while. I just missed
CA-AGM, and now have to sit here in Rochester, NY while another IRL
takes place. Now that I've seen the first photos, it's even more apparent
that this group is one that oughta' get together often (for no other
reason than to eat ice-cream!). Good morning, UKAGMers and non-UKAGMers.
When is RochesterAGM?

(back to lurk-mode)

-mallan (but not necessarily malleable)

In article <sIjy1.21$5H4.6...@iagnews.iagnet.net>,

Lori L. Wentzel

Aug 8, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/8/98

cybe...@doglover.com wrote in message <6qf2hi$uut$1...@nnrp1.dejanews.com>...

>In article <6qd66e$ofl$1...@nnrp1.dejanews.com>,
> joh...@sssnet.com wrote:
>> In article <
>> 90240498...@news.charweb.org>,
>> web...@charweb.org (Gary Weiss) wrote:
>> > Dianne Sweeley (dswe...@albany.net) wrote:
>> >
>> > : >Aye for us too :-/ (Lori, Greg, Kara, Shane, Emily and Danielle)

tkr...@sprint.ca

Aug 9, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/9/98
In article <6qf7bp$4ib$1...@nnrp1.dejanews.com>,

mal...@mail.urmc.rochester.edu wrote:
> Now that I've seen the first photos, it's even more apparent
> that this group is one that oughta' get together often (for no other
> reason than to eat ice-cream!). Good morning, UKAGMers and non-UKAGMers.
> When is RochesterAGM?

And we do! Get together often, I mean :)
You've also just missed a couple of TOIRLs (as in TorontoIRL)- but there's
bound to be another one. Guys? When??? :))

TK ... waiting for everyone to come back! :)

cybe...@doglover.com

Aug 10, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/10/98
In article <6qkcfb$f7a$1...@nnrp1.dejanews.com>,

tkr...@sprint.ca wrote:
> In article <6qf7bp$4ib$1...@nnrp1.dejanews.com>,
> mal...@mail.urmc.rochester.edu wrote:
> > Now that I've seen the first photos, it's even more apparent
> > that this group is one that oughta' get together often KAGMers.
> > When is RochesterAGM?

You've also just missed a couple of TOIRLs (as in TorontoIRL)- but there's
> bound to be another one. Guys? When??? :))
>
> TK ... :)

Super Idea TK! :)

When? huh?..huh?...huh?....

Keep Smiling,

CyberInu

Peter Gowers

Aug 10, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/10/98

->wrote:

->>In article <ytuogtz...@astrid.ling.nwu.edu>, Jennifer Hay
->><j...@astrid.ling.nwu.edu> wrote:
->>
->>> > : AYE... :-(
->>> > : > > Avra
->>> > : Cheri
->>> > : Gaye
->>> > : Uvi
->>> > : Syren
->>> > : Tanya
->>> > : Bob N
->>> > : Kathryn
->>> > : Hernan Cabrera
->>> > : Granny
->>Helen and Vernon
->>> > Winston
->>> JenZ
->>>Dianne

->I am not at UKAGM either:(

me either:-)

hugs
Pete
* Peter Gowers * *
* pe...@agm.net * "There but for time, space and *
* 142 Ongar rd. * circumstance, go I!" *
* Brentwood Essex * *
* CM15 9DJ ***** http://freespace.virgin.net/peter.gowers/ *****

agibbs

Aug 11, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/11/98
Nice try, but it won't work Gowers.
We're on to you. UKAGM is over......

But the memory of this week will live on...

AG

pe...@agm.net (Peter Gowers) wrote:

>->I am not at UKAGM either:(
>
>me either:-)
>
>hugs
>Pete

Heli Puustinen

Aug 11, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/11/98
In article <6qng8t$5il$1...@nclient1-gui.server.virgin.net> pe...@agm.net (Peter Gowers) writes:
>From: pe...@agm.net (Peter Gowers)
>Subject: Re: alt.not-at-ukagm98(wasRe:Temporary Name Change?)
>Date: Mon, 10 Aug 1998 19:16:30 GMT

>dswe...@albany.net (Dianne Sweeley) wrote:

>->On 6 Aug 1998 00:04:47 GMT, mur...@fastlane.net (Muriel Bartholomew)
>->wrote:

>->>In article <ytuogtz...@astrid.ling.nwu.edu>, Jennifer Hay
>->><j...@astrid.ling.nwu.edu> wrote:
>->>
>->>> > : AYE... :-(
>->>> > : > > Avra
>->>> > : Cheri
>->>> > : Gaye
>->>> > : Uvi
>->>> > : Syren
>->>> > : Tanya
>->>> > : Bob N
>->>> > : Kathryn
>->>> > : Hernan Cabrera
>->>> > : Granny
>->>Helen and Vernon
>->>> > Winston
>->>> JenZ
>->>>Dianne

>->I am not at UKAGM either:(

>me either:-)

I stayed at home, too :(

the Copter...

Gary Weiss

Aug 13, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/13/98
mal...@mail.urmc.rochester.edu wrote:
: I'm new to posting to AGM, but have been around for a while. I just missed

: CA-AGM, and now have to sit here in Rochester, NY while another IRL
: takes place. Now that I've seen the first photos, it's even more apparent
: that this group is one that oughta' get together often (for no other

: reason than to eat ice-cream!). Good morning, UKAGMers and non-UKAGMers.
: When is RochesterAGM?

:

Good Morning from the Sunny South!! I much prefer butter pecan ice cream
myself . . . sometimes with peach slices or grapes on top -- yummy!

NC Gary (:

em...@hotmail.com

Aug 13, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/13/98
I believe one of the first big IRLs was in Rochester over 3 years ago, before
my time but only a bit :)

We have many meets in Toronto which isn't too far, so stay tuned!

eM

In article <6qf7bp$4ib$1...@nnrp1.dejanews.com>,

mal...@mail.urmc.rochester.edu wrote:
> I'm new to posting to AGM, but have been around for a while. I just missed
> CA-AGM, and now have to sit here in Rochester, NY while another IRL
> takes place. Now that I've seen the first photos, it's even more apparent
> that this group is one that oughta' get together often (for no other
> reason than to eat ice-cream!). Good morning, UKAGMers and non-UKAGMers.
> When is RochesterAGM?
>

> (back to lurk-mode)
>
> -mallan (but not necessarily malleable)

Mary Benson

Aug 14, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/14/98
And my current favorite is orange sherbert with bits of dark chocolate!!!!!

Gary Weiss <web...@charweb.org> wrote in article
<90299828...@news.charweb.org>...

> mal...@mail.urmc.rochester.edu wrote:
> : I'm new to posting to AGM, but have been around for a while. I just
missed
> : CA-AGM, and now have to sit here in Rochester, NY while another IRL
> : takes place. Now that I've seen the first photos, it's even more
apparent
> : that this group is one that oughta' get together often (for no other
> : reason than to eat ice-cream!). Good morning, UKAGMers and
non-UKAGMers.
> : When is RochesterAGM?

SDL/Spud

Sep 18, 1998, 3:00:00 AM9/18/98
What can I say....but (&*^*&^5*&**&^*%^*%^&$*^%R*&^%$%$&#*&^*^*&)
Sigh......
*hugs to all*
SDL/Spud...down under.... :-/

>>>And just because I can't get to UKAGM....
>>>*&(%$£!x£4@+~?)(*&^&&$XXX!!!!!!
>>>Hugs, Helen S

>>oh yes.... make that another
>>*HUGS*