Re: "Sidney Lambe" ! Is Vendicar Decarian back? Scott Nudds ? Maybe Yes... Maybe No

Catoni

Feb 7, 2010, 2:18:44 AM2/7/10

Folks... it appears we have a troll that goes by the user names of
"Sidney Lambe" for some postings... and "Evergreen" for other
postings... he may use other user names as he goes along in the
groups. But up 'till now, he signs his postings 'Sid"

Personally, I'm suspicious... the first person this guy reminds me
of is our old pal Vendicar Decarian,,, who some people say was Scott
Nudds,, and Scott Douglas before that.
Some people called him V.D.Scotty... Scuttle Nutts, Nutty the
Nuddler and other interesting names... but here in alt.global-warming
most of us knew him as Vendicar Decarian. He was active in a number of
groups, but apparently after breaking some serious internet posting
laws, and someone reporting him, he was tracked down and arrested by
police in Canada and charged. I don't have all the particulars. Some
people claimed he was an American that left the U.S. and moved to
Canada, working as a janitor in the school system of Hamilton,
Ontario. He himself made that claim at one time. He hated his own
country of the U.S.. so he left it.

This new troll hates not just the U.S. but all other relatively
free western industrialized nations as well.
But for some reason.... reading his posts.... alarm bells went off
in my head... and I thought......
Vendicar Decarian....maybe he has returned... the similarities are
certainly there...

I could be wrong of course..... I don't know...

It appears his whole purpose of posting here is to attack AGW
skeptics, and attack western values in a way that is very similar to
what we saw with Vendicar Decarian in the past.

Ren

Feb 7, 2010, 11:09:23 AM2/7/10
Sidney Lambe is
Bruce Burhans(2001)
also known as Farley Benn(2002)
Tom Littlefoot(2003)
David I. Raines(2004)
Alexander Mulligan(2005)
Alan Connor(2003-2008)
Tom Newton(2007)
Sidney Lambe(2008-)

Geo T knows Sidney Lambe in person. This is what he had to say.

I know exactly who (Sidney) Bruce Burhans is. Although when I knew him
he was eccentric maybe, but good hearted. When I looked him up when I
visited Seattle a number of years ago he had become decidedly negative
and kept talking about something he coined called "Terra Fagia". He
had received a small inheritance and was living in a room in a rooming
house in downtown Seattle. He is from Fortuna California originally
has twin brothers, neither of whom have contact with him now,
apparently. YES he is in Belingham and most likely on total disability
due to mental issues. He's always been a non-conformist and could just
never cut it in the work-a-day-world. The sad part is he's a great
musician-- plays flute and stand-up bass and could have made a living
playing music, but alas another of his flaws is he's lazy. He seems to
have transformed himself into this eco-warrior... there is no real
substance to it.. it is essentially performance art.