Funny guild name of the day...

Bynahmar

Jan 24, 2008, 8:10:11 AM1/24/08
Guild name seen last night on Elune server: I think I crit my pants.

WWWh

Jan 24, 2008, 8:18:46 AM1/24/08
I like better: Exalted with your mom guild
"Bynahmar" <PJCu...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Shammy

Jan 24, 2008, 8:20:21 AM1/24/08
Hello, Bynahmar!
You wrote on Thu, 24 Jan 2008 05:10:11 -0800 (PST):

B> Guild name seen last night on Elune server: I think I crit my pants.

On Ragnaros:

Go die in a Moonfire

Addicts <-- guess a raiding guild that cleared SSC 2 weeks after it was made

There are more but I cant remember now :p

Hkragelund

Jan 24, 2008, 8:37:37 AM1/24/08
jesus was soulstoned

"Bynahmar" <PJCu...@gmail.com> skrev i en meddelelse
> [...]

lcpltom

Jan 24, 2008, 8:37:57 AM1/24/08

My all time favorite:

<STDs are BoP>

Think there is a few realms with guilds of that name.

evankimori

Jan 24, 2008, 8:46:35 AM1/24/08
On my server-Turalyon:

-Nagas Belong In Slave Pens = my banks only guild.
-RKelly PVPd On Me = Twink guild
-Lol Driveby Moonfire
-isnt wearing panties. No idea how the GM's haven't made them change
that name yet.
-Wife Power

Duster

Jan 24, 2008, 9:04:34 AM1/24/08

"Bynahmar" <PJCu...@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Guild name seen last night on Elune server: I think I crit my pants.

"We Die a Lot" - Doomhammer EU

Xymmie

Jan 24, 2008, 9:13:29 AM1/24/08

"evankimori" <evank...@gmail.com> wrote in message
> On my server-Turalyon:

> -isnt wearing panties. No idea how the GM's haven't made them change
> that name yet.

Probably no one has complained.

I've not yet filed a complaint about any name, but I may make an exception
for a guild on my realm. Its name is "baby seal cub clubbers club". I
flinch every time I see someone that belongs.

Xymmie

lcpltom

Jan 24, 2008, 9:21:41 AM1/24/08
On Jan 24, 9:13 am, "Xymmie" <xym...@gmail.com> wrote:
> "evankimori" <evankim...@gmail.com> wrote in message

I wonder if there will be seal critters in Northrend...

WetDogSasky

Jan 24, 2008, 9:24:05 AM1/24/08
Seen on Chromaggus "We pee in Moonwells"

Bynahmar

Jan 24, 2008, 9:30:14 AM1/24/08

Another one from Elune, although it was a month or so ago that I saw
it: "When Fat Kids Attack"

nut

Jan 24, 2008, 10:33:07 AM1/24/08

"Bynahmar" <PJCu...@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Guild name seen last night on Elune server: I think I crit my pants.

"Horde are Two Hats"

- Nagrand EU

mbg...@gmail.com

Jan 24, 2008, 10:36:52 AM1/24/08
On Jan 24, 8:37 am, lcpltom <lcpl...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> My all time favorite:
>
> <STDs are BoP>
>
> Think there is a few realms with guilds of that name.

That one is on my realm as well (Aggramar-US).

Other ones:

Only Wives Can Stop Us
OMGLAZERZPEWPEW
We Thought This Was FFXI
Bringing DKP Back
Moonfire Target Acquired
ROFLCOPTER DOWN SEND AID
Tren Stole My Bike (In response to Tren de Delor, which is a major
horde raiding guild on our server)

djar...@gmail.com

Jan 24, 2008, 11:13:25 AM1/24/08
On Jan 24, 5:10 am, Bynahmar <PJCuel...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Guild name seen last night on Elune server: I think I crit my pants.

The other night (don't remember the realm) we started a 'Guild Names
that didn't quite make it' on Trade chat.

Of course, we had the usual chaff but some good ones did appear.
Turned out to be pretty funny.

Oh... now you want me to remember some of them...

Ack!

<Gank me!>

<My other alt is a Gnome>

and the others (the good ones) are now lost in the mists of
obscurity...

Dawg

Jan 24, 2008, 11:58:18 AM1/24/08

"Bynahmar" <PJCu...@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Guild name seen last night on Elune server: I think I crit my pants.

Andorhal server
I laugh evertime i see a member <PWN STARS>

Gumby619

Jan 24, 2008, 12:10:37 PM1/24/08

"Xymmie" <xym...@gmail.com> wrote in message

You are on darkspear??

RogerM

Jan 24, 2008, 12:12:08 PM1/24/08

My new guild (originally to test the bank vault functions): 'Hands in my
Pockets'

guild ranks include: Pocket Lint, Loose Change, Fuzzy Lifesaver.

RogerM

Jan 24, 2008, 12:13:52 PM1/24/08
Bynahmar wrote:

> Another one from Elune, although it was a month or so ago that I saw
> it: "When Fat Kids Attack"

Still the best two I have heard of:

Built Horde Tough
We Take Candle

RogerM

Jan 24, 2008, 12:14:58 PM1/24/08

Nice one.

lcpltom

Jan 24, 2008, 12:27:08 PM1/24/08

We have a guild set up for our bank alts called Spaceballs the Guild,
with ranks such as Dark Helmet, Major Asshole, and Colonel Sanders, as
well as a few others, those are the only ones I can remember off the
top of my head.

Thomas Jespersen

Jan 24, 2008, 12:59:33 PM1/24/08
Bynahmar skrev:

> Guild name seen last night on Elune server: I think I crit my pants.

http://eu.wowarmory.com/guild-info.xml?r=Hellfire&n=Conjuring+Water&p=1

It is most funny when you notice the name and class of the GM.

Devast8or

Jan 24, 2008, 1:20:40 PM1/24/08

"Thomas Jespersen" <jesperse...@gmail.com> skrev i en meddelelse

Hehe, nice one.

My favorite guild name still remains <Never raid sober> :)

Devast8or

Aboo

Jan 24, 2008, 1:27:16 PM1/24/08
On Jan 24, 7:10 am, Bynahmar <PJCuel...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Guild name seen last night on Elune server: I think I crit my pants.

My favorite of all time is:

<Your Mommas a Horde> - Malygos

I haven't seen any of them around in a while, they might've been
forced to change.

lcpltom

Jan 24, 2008, 1:40:25 PM1/24/08

I heard of a guild named <Two Dollar Horde> who were forced to change
their name when someone complained.

Catriona R

Jan 24, 2008, 2:46:21 PM1/24/08
On Thu, 24 Jan 2008 09:27:08 -0800 (PST), lcpltom <lcp...@yahoo.com>
wrote:

Haha nice ranks :-)

My horde guild (an alts one for friends from alliance) has the following
ranks:

Multiboxing Man (a mad guildie who's levelled two chars to 70 dualbox and
wanted his own rank)
Smelly Troll
Filthy Orc
Fat Cow
Rotfaced Carcass
Sharpear Scum

Easy enough to figure who goes in what rank, just check the race lol.
--
EU-Draenor:
Balgair - Human Rogue (lvl 70)

Gumby619

Jan 24, 2008, 3:42:50 PM1/24/08

"lcpltom" <lcp...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

I've seen that guild on darkspear too...and been ganked by it

Gumby619

Prelgor

Jan 24, 2008, 3:58:36 PM1/24/08
On Jan 24, 5:10 am, Bynahmar <PJCuel...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Guild name seen last night on Elune server: I think I crit my pants.

On Skywall horde-side, my favorites include:

Mediocrity in Motion
At Least We Took Farm - a PvP guild

chocolatemalt

Jan 24, 2008, 4:00:30 PM1/24/08
In article
<56f934e7-2155-4c78...@e23g2000prf.googlegroups.com>,
"mbg...@gmail.com" <mbg...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Tren Stole My Bike (In response to Tren de Delor, which is a major
> horde raiding guild on our server)

Interesting! A Spanish-speaking guild? It seems like there's at least
one French-speaking guild on all the US realms due to the indomitable
Quebecois, but Spanish is a rarity... perhaps due to the relative lack
of broadband and computer-owning households in Latin America. I bet
that'll be changing.

JL

Jan 24, 2008, 4:40:10 PM1/24/08
The one I want to find enough people to do....

<Mimes> - and have everyone only talk in emotes....

Old guild
<Marginally Sufficient>

Nikolas Landauer

Jan 24, 2008, 4:42:09 PM1/24/08
mbg...@gmail.com wrote:

> OMGLAZERZPEWPEW

On my old server, there was a referential guild...
OMGKITTENZMEWMEW

--
Nik

Aboo

Jan 24, 2008, 4:56:37 PM1/24/08
On Jan 24, 12:40 pm, lcpltom <lcpl...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> I heard of a guild named <Two Dollar Horde> who were forced to change
> their name when someone complained.

Maybe it would've been ok if they'd used <Two Copper Horde> ???? lol
I LIKE that one, it's clever :)

RogerM

Jan 24, 2008, 5:13:25 PM1/24/08
Prelgor wrote:

> At Least We Took Farm - a PvP guild

LOL! Oh, I love that one.

Rehlow

Jan 24, 2008, 6:09:36 PM1/24/08
On Jan 24, 7:10 am, Bynahmar <PJCuel...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Guild name seen last night on Elune server: I think I crit my pants.

I saw <Is a Night Elf Mohawk> while in Eye of the Storm. I was so
proud when I saw they were actually on my server.

I like different uses of PvP in guild names, notably <I Have a Huge
PvPness> and <I PvPed My Pants>

Later,
~Rehlow

Indiana Joe

Jan 24, 2008, 6:13:06 PM1/24/08
In article
<2c40a653-06a4-4ffe...@s12g2000prg.googlegroups.com>,
Bynahmar <PJCu...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Guild name seen last night on Elune server: I think I crit my pants.

Dewey, my gnomish accountant (bank alt), is trying to form the gnomish
accounting firm of Dewey, Cheatem, and Howe.

--
Joe Claffey | "In the end, everything is a gag."
india...@comcast.net | - Charlie Chaplin

Catriona R

Jan 24, 2008, 6:33:39 PM1/24/08
On Thu, 24 Jan 2008 10:40:25 -0800 (PST), lcpltom <lcp...@yahoo.com>
wrote:

>On Jan 24, 1:27 pm, Aboo <jhemph...@gmail.com> wrote:

There's one of those on my server, not heard of any complaints yet, no
doubt it'll happen sometime!

Catriona R

Jan 24, 2008, 6:33:57 PM1/24/08
On Thu, 24 Jan 2008 18:13:25 -0400, RogerM <roger...@ns.sympatico.ca>
wrote:

>Prelgor wrote:
>>
>> At Least We Took Farm - a PvP guild
>
>LOL! Oh, I love that one.

That is brilliant indeed :-D

Jonathan

Jan 24, 2008, 6:46:20 PM1/24/08
"Bynahmar" <PJCu...@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Guild name seen last night on Elune server: I think I crit my pants.

A while back the guild everyone wanted to get their alt into was:
<Sapped Girls Can't Say No>

My favorite one recently is:
<SUPER NINTENDO CHALMERS>

Cag (2730)

Jan 24, 2008, 6:59:50 PM1/24/08
Was for a time in a guild called <Grand Theft Kodo>

Xymmie

Jan 24, 2008, 8:14:31 PM1/24/08

"Gumby619" <Gumb...@cox.net> wrote in message

No, Hydraxis.

Xymmie

Barry Freeman

Jan 25, 2008, 4:51:27 AM1/25/08
On Thu, 24 Jan 2008 05:37:57 -0800 (PST), lcpltom <lcp...@yahoo.com>
wrote:

>My all time favorite:
>
><STDs are BoP>
>
>Think there is a few realms with guilds of that name.

Mine is:

<My Server Is Down>

Alphawolf

Jan 25, 2008, 5:18:23 AM1/25/08
On Thu, 24 Jan 2008 06:21:41 -0800 (PST), lcpltom <lcp...@yahoo.com>
wrote:

>On Jan 24, 9:13 am, "Xymmie" <xym...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> "evankimori" <evankim...@gmail.com> wrote in message

>> > On my server-Turalyon:
>>
>> > -isnt wearing panties. No idea how the GM's haven't made them change
>> > that name yet.
>>
>> Probably no one has complained.
>>
>> I've not yet filed a complaint about any name, but I may make an exception
>> for a guild on my realm. Its name is "baby seal cub clubbers club". I
>> flinch every time I see someone that belongs.
>>
>> Xymmie
>

>I wonder if there will be seal critters in Northrend...

I'll bring my skinning knife. :) After slaying beautiful virtual
tigers, panthers, lions, elephants, birds, bears, zebras, etc. I'm not
going to be shy about killing a few virtual baby seals.

----
Gnuthulhu, Undead Warlock
Fthagn, Undead Warrior
Rhyleya, Troll Hunter
Wydefoote, Tauren Shaman
Curwen, Blood Knight
Thunderhorn,US

Ola Forsström

Jan 25, 2008, 5:20:28 AM1/25/08
<BEWARE Ninja Looter>

:)

--
Goldberry: lvl 70 Human Rogue (0/31/30) @ Darkspear EU (PvE)
Nikíta: lvl 59 Human Rogue (25/0/25) @ Spinebreaker EU (PvP)

RogerM

Jan 25, 2008, 6:30:39 AM1/25/08
Jonathan wrote:

> "Bynahmar" <PJCu...@gmail.com> wrote in message
> > Guild name seen last night on Elune server: I think I crit my pants.
>
> A while back the guild everyone wanted to get their alt into was:
> <Sapped Girls Can't Say No>

Which is a veiled endorsement of rape, and I would report that guild
name if I ever saw it.

> My favorite one recently is:
> <SUPER NINTENDO CHALMERS>

Cute, but has NO relation to WoW at all.

RogerM

Jan 25, 2008, 6:30:58 AM1/25/08
"Cag (2730)" wrote:

> Was for a time in a guild called <Grand Theft Kodo>

Nice.

Mark (newsgroups)

Jan 25, 2008, 6:37:42 AM1/25/08
Prelgor wrote:
> Mediocrity in Motion
> At Least We Took Farm - a PvP guild

Excellent!

Bynahmar

Jan 25, 2008, 10:02:57 AM1/25/08
Seen last night on Elune server: "BRB with my main"

mbg...@gmail.com

Jan 25, 2008, 10:46:16 AM1/25/08
On Jan 24, 4:00 pm, chocolatemalt <myothern...@dim.com.removethis>
wrote:

> Interesting! A Spanish-speaking guild? It seems like there's at least
> one French-speaking guild on all the US realms due to the indomitable
> Quebecois, but Spanish is a rarity... perhaps due to the relative lack
> of broadband and computer-owning households in Latin America. I bet
> that'll be changing.

Unfortunately, Tren is English speaking just with a Spanish name.
Foreign language guild names tend to be popular. My own guild is
named Ocho Duro for example :D.

Mike

Gumby619

Jan 25, 2008, 4:14:26 PM1/25/08

<mbg...@gmail.com> wrote in message

I just thought of a good one "Cool Arrows" If you speak spanish you'll get
it...:-)

Gumby619

Osoris

Jan 25, 2008, 4:27:59 PM1/25/08
Good PvP guild names:

<PuG>
<Gankaholics>
<We don't Raid>

PvE names:
<Keepers of the Keg>

Shimrod

Jan 26, 2008, 1:35:03 AM1/26/08
On Thu, 24 Jan 2008 14:00:30 -0700, chocolatemalt wrote:

> Interesting! A Spanish-speaking guild? It seems like there's at least
> one French-speaking guild on all the US realms due to the indomitable
> Quebecois, but Spanish is a rarity... perhaps due to the relative lack
> of broadband and computer-owning households in Latin America. I bet
> that'll be changing.

There's a Brazilian/Portuguese speaking guild on Baelgun, think there's a
Russian one also.

Shimrod

David Casey

Jan 26, 2008, 3:21:16 AM1/26/08
On Thu, 24 Jan 2008 05:10:11 -0800 (PST), Bynahmar wrote:

> Guild name seen last night on Elune server: I think I crit my pants.

Seen on Anvilmar:

It Hurts When I PvP
Fat Kids Lag IRL

Dave

Devast8or

Jan 26, 2008, 9:49:26 AM1/26/08

"Gumby619" <Gumb...@cox.net> skrev i en meddelelse

And for those of us who doesn't speak spanish - what spanish phrase/word
does "Cool Arrows" resemble? :)

Devast8or

Devast8or

Jan 26, 2008, 9:50:27 AM1/26/08

"Bynahmar" <PJCu...@gmail.com> skrev i en meddelelse

> Guild name seen last night on Elune server: I think I crit my pants.

If I may hijack the thread for a second:

Not a guild name, but I saw the best name for hunter pet in AV a few weeks
ago - a scorpid named "iPoison".

Devast8or

ToolPackinMama

Jan 26, 2008, 12:34:33 PM1/26/08
Window Lickers (Farstriders)

Gumby619

Jan 26, 2008, 3:06:03 PM1/26/08

"Devast8or" <inv...@invalid.invalid> wrote in message

Cool Arrows = culeros = assholes Was the name of a bar in san antonio
when I used to live there

Gumby619

Tigero

Jan 27, 2008, 1:58:07 AM1/27/08
A Guild in Daggerspine EU called <Sick my Duck>... Still around for
more than 3 months

A Horde Guild in Boulderfist called <Gnomes Stole my Bike>

Tigero

Jan 27, 2008, 1:59:22 AM1/27/08
There was a guild that disbanded called <Gnomes Bite>

LeCodeSinge

Jan 27, 2008, 6:03:39 AM1/27/08

"Bynahmar" <PJCu...@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Guild name seen last night on Elune server: I think I crit my pants.

<Delirium Tremens> on Darkmoon Faire (EU) <grin>

Andy

ScratchMonkey

Jan 28, 2008, 5:41:18 AM1/28/08

> Not a guild name, but I saw the best name for hunter pet in AV a few
> weeks ago - a scorpid named "iPoison".

LOL

I got a xmas card from a coworker that depicted polar bears with earbuds
leading down to fish strapped to a belt. On the fish is printed "iCod".

Dan

Jan 28, 2008, 5:55:24 AM1/28/08
Rehlow <news...@rehlow.com> wrote:

>I like different uses of PvP in guild names, notably <I Have a Huge
>PvPness> and <I PvPed My Pants>

There used to be a guild in Ruin(EU) battlegroup called <It burns
when I PvP>.

Dan

Bynahmar

Jan 28, 2008, 7:34:25 AM1/28/08
Not a guild name but funny none the less....saw an Undead female named
"Annieorexia"....

RogerM

Jan 28, 2008, 8:24:08 AM1/28/08
Bynahmar wrote:

> Not a guild name but funny none the less....saw an Undead female named
> "Annieorexia"....

Lol.

evankimori

Jan 28, 2008, 10:40:06 AM1/28/08
<Dead Naga Storage> - Watch Pulp Fiction.
<2Gruuls1Stein> - Uh...I think it's better I NOT describe the story
behind this one.
<Come Honor Face> - Self explanatory
<11 Inches Unbuffed> - Self explanatory
<and two stealthed rogues>
<What Would Arthas Do>
<Guns & Ammo Merchant>
<You No Take Candle>
<Yes We Take Candle>
<Walker Barrens Ranger>
<Milk Men> - Tauren. :P
<Pwner of [A Lonely Heart]>
<I'd Mana Tap That>

Cag (2730)

Jan 29, 2008, 5:24:28 AM1/29/08

We have a Belf on our server called "Pallymcbeal"

Jack D

Jan 30, 2008, 11:05:10 AM1/30/08

Our alts on Auchindoun are in a similar guild called <Bloodscalp
Offline>, gotten quite a few members now though our peak-time moments
are rather 'concentrated' :)

My favourite: <My Little PWNy>
--
-=- http://www.dagon-roots.com/ -=-
Nerghal - Undead Warlock L70 - Bloodscalp EU

neithskye

Jan 30, 2008, 11:40:33 AM1/30/08
On Jan 24, 8:10 am, Bynahmar <PJCuel...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Guild name seen last night on Elune server: I think I crit my pants.

<Dont Make Me Get My Main>

<OMGDOGONFIREGTG>

--
Jill

Nick Vargish

Feb 1, 2008, 1:22:50 PM2/1/08
neithskye <jill_bookerGR...@hotmail.com> writes:

> <OMGDOGONFIREGTG>

Glad I wasn't enjoying a tasty beverage when I read that one...

My personal favorite is the classic <Bloodbath And Beyond>

Nick

--
#include<stdio.h> /* sigmask (sig.c) 20041028 PUBLIC DOMAIN */
int main(c,v)char *v;{return !c?putchar(* /* cc -o sig sig.c */

Majestick

Feb 1, 2008, 1:37:13 PM2/1/08
I just had a guild given to me by a friend of mine on a server he
quit. is it possible to voulentarily change its name? because I am not
a big fan of <Blood and Honor>. kinda just plain.

lcpltom

Feb 1, 2008, 1:45:34 PM2/1/08

You could convince people to report your guild's name as offensive in
some manner, other than that I don;t think you can voluntarily change
your guild's name.

ScratchMonkey

Feb 3, 2008, 10:04:52 AM2/3/08
Majestick <xuld...@gmail.com> wrote in news:e20044b7-d94b-42c7-b863-
4a9a7a...@c4g2000hsg.googlegroups.com:

> I just had a guild given to me by a friend of mine on a server he
> quit. is it possible to voulentarily change its name? because I am not
> a big fan of <Blood and Honor>. kinda just plain.

I agree. Save the boring heraldic names for RP servers.

ScratchMonkey

Feb 3, 2008, 10:06:11 AM2/3/08
Nick Vargish <nav+...@bandersnatch.org> wrote in

> My personal favorite is the classic <Bloodbath And Beyond>

Once a friend referred to the store by that name, I could no longer
remember what its real name was. Oh, right...

http://www.bedbathandbeyond.com/

(I had to google "bath and beyond".)

Thomas Jespersen

Feb 4, 2008, 6:04:29 AM2/4/08

Speaking of funny names I saw a Dwarf Hunter today called...Bumcheeks

I wouldn't be surprised if somebody reported it but I find it VERY
funny :)

Jack D

Feb 4, 2008, 7:24:10 AM2/4/08

Blood and Honour is the name of an extreme-right neo-nazistic movement.
I am actually quite surprised they managed to keep the name that long...

PhilHibbs

Feb 4, 2008, 7:54:24 AM2/4/08
<Ctrl Alt Elite> is on Arathor (EU).

My private guild on AD (just to get a vault to keep stuff in) is
called <Brewers Troupe>, and my banker/auctioner alts wear Brewfest
Hats.

Hoofu, 70 taruen shaman, Argent Dawn (EU)
Booty, 65 orc huntard, Arathor (EU)

Babe Bridou

Feb 4, 2008, 7:57:51 AM2/4/08
On 25 jan, 12:30, RogerM <roger.mc...@ns.sympatico.ca> wrote:
> "Cag (2730)" wrote:
>
> > Was for a time in a guild called <Grand Theft Kodo>
>
> Nice.

I prefer <Da Vinci Kodo>, somewhere on EU-Blackout battlegroup (BG1)

PhilHibbs

Feb 4, 2008, 1:13:57 PM2/4/08
Thomas Jespersen wrote:
> http://eu.wowarmory.com/guild-info.xml?r=Hellfire&n=Conjuring+Water&p=1
> It is most funny when you notice the name and class of the GM.

Not so apt any more - he should reform as <Conjuring Tables>.

Hoofu, 70 tauren shaman, Argent Dawn (EU)

neithskye

Feb 4, 2008, 1:18:58 PM2/4/08
On Jan 24, 8:10 am, Bynahmar <PJCuel...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Guild name seen last night on Elune server: I think I crit my pants.

A new one I saw last night as I was waiting to get into AB.

<Eat Crit and Die>

--
Jill

That Guy

Feb 6, 2008, 2:29:54 PM2/6/08
seen on Thunderhorn

<Jesus had a Soulstone>

Blackheart - US - PvP

Feb 7, 2008, 1:02:23 AM2/7/08
on Bonechewer US

Hungry Hungry Hordos.

the Guild Leader is a first class pair of clown shoes.

djar...@gmail.com

Feb 7, 2008, 2:36:59 PM2/7/08
On Feb 6, 10:02 pm, Blackheart - US - PvP
<blackheart666_2...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> the Guild Leader is a first class pair of clown shoes.

Um... translation for the Horde impaired?

Majestick

Feb 7, 2008, 2:52:11 PM2/7/08

clown shoes? a joke, idiot, stooge. I haven't heard that term for a
while, but reading it hear brought back a chuckle

Jamie Kahn Genet

Feb 8, 2008, 12:46:51 AM2/8/08
WWWh <hrv...@pastar.net> wrote:

> I like better: Exalted with your mom guild

Awesome name! :-D

Jamie Kahn Genet

Feb 8, 2008, 12:46:53 AM2/8/08
evankimori <evank...@gmail.com> wrote:

> <I'd Mana Tap That>

LMFAO :-) For a dollar I'd...

Blackheart - US - PvP

Feb 8, 2008, 2:30:45 AM2/8/08
On Feb 7, 2:36 pm, "djarvi...@gmail.com" <djarvi...@gmail.com> wrote:

let's leave it at "There are at least 12 people that left the server
because of him."

ke...@spamsucks.com

Feb 14, 2008, 5:00:31 PM2/14/08
Wandering through the forest, I see some recruiting for the <Unknow Soldiers>
guild. I ask him why "unknow" instead of "unknown" and his response is that
the 'n' didn't take when he was typing it. So I guess the poor guy is going
to play the rest of the game with a misspelled guild name? lol

You are still able to change a guild name after creating the charter but
before turning it in, right??

Posted using Android Newsgroup Downloader:
.... http://www.sb-software.com/android