WoW Terrorists

ScratchMonkey

Feb 26, 2008, 7:07:58 PM2/26/08

Thomas Jespersen

Feb 26, 2008, 7:12:55 PM2/26/08
On Tue, 26 Feb 2008 18:07:58 -0600, ScratchMonkey
<ScratchMonk...@sewingwitch.com> wrote:

>US Government Ready to Spy on MMO Players

I bet all these so-called WoW Terrorists are Engineers by profession
:)

I mean Explosive Sheep, bombs etc. what more could a terrorist ask for
:)

lcpltom

Feb 27, 2008, 7:53:47 AM2/27/08
On Feb 26, 7:12 pm, Thomas Jespersen <jespersen.tho...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> On Tue, 26 Feb 2008 18:07:58 -0600, ScratchMonkey
>
> <ScratchMonkey.blackl...@sewingwitch.com> wrote:
> >US Government Ready to Spy on MMO Players
>
> I bet all these so-called WoW Terrorists are Engineers by profession
> :)
>
> I mean Explosive Sheep, bombs etc. what more could a terrorist ask for
> :)

Goblin Sapper Charges, virtual training.

Gandalf Parker

Feb 27, 2008, 10:13:55 AM2/27/08
ScratchMonkey <ScratchMonk...@sewingwitch.com> contributed wisdom
to news:Xns9A50A41C5CA...@216.196.97.136:

> US Government Ready to Spy on MMO Players

Another interesting example of why our parents were wrong. "Its not like
you will ever get a JOB playing those games!". And I thought my job as
beta-tester was the ultimate answer. Then the Air Force came out with those
little planes that do surveilance and bomb runs with the guy flying it
using a joystick in a trailer miles away. Now you can be CIA and play MMOs.
Cool!

Gandalf Parker

lcpltom

Feb 27, 2008, 10:27:53 AM2/27/08
On Feb 27, 10:13 am, Gandalf Parker
<gand...@the.dead.ISP.of.Community.net> wrote:
> ScratchMonkey <ScratchMonkey.blackl...@sewingwitch.com> contributed wisdom

Have you checked out the new 'Crusher" vehicle the Army is planning to
use? Nearly autonomous, you command it to go to a location, and it
navigates its own way. But it does also have manual remote control.
One feature given was its camera system that can be manipulated using
a modified Xbox 360 controller. There were several articles about
this vehicle the past few days on various news websites.

Majestick

Feb 27, 2008, 11:45:41 AM2/27/08

not to mention America's Army, the FPS games that is part recruiting
tool part trainer and lots of fun. Entertaining propaganda, woo hoo.

Nemesis Prime

Feb 28, 2008, 5:21:55 PM2/28/08
On Wed, 27 Feb 2008 04:53:47 -0800 (PST), lcpltom <lcp...@yahoo.com>
with the help of a thousand monkeys banging on keyboards, was finally
able to type out the following:

And Rogues, how could anyone forget them considering they're are in
effect a spy class. They're into sleuth, stealing, and assassination,
all the skills any good terrorist would need.