People who don't know what they are talking about

John Q. Ronstedt

Jan 16, 1994, 8:57:42 PM1/16/94
Rasheed Rankings and Stilt man, you suck big time. You don't know how
to play well enough to contribute jack to this group so shut the hell up.
It is so obvious that you suck it isn't even funny. Seth, just because
this guy has ELF in his initials don't mean he's worthy of a flame from
your elfy mouth. If you want to post advice on this mudd, ask yourself:
1) DO I think that bison is an unbeatable god?
2) Am I from a school other than U of I or california?
3) Does my name start with Rashee and end with d?
4) Do I have a lame name like Stilt man because ed Fuckface sounds retarded?

If you answered yes to any of these questions, don't post.

I've been silent for a while now cuz you guys don't appreciate me.
Well, I have come to the conclusion that I this group is getting
boring once again, because of your pathetic mental capacities.

UIUC RULES!!!!!

Erisson I. Hastur

Jan 16, 1994, 10:32:19 PM1/16/94
In article <2hcram$6...@vixen.cso.uiuc.edu>,

John Q. Ronstedt <pri...@uxa.cso.uiuc.edu> wrote:
>It is so obvious that you suck it isn't even funny. Seth, just because
>this guy has ELF in his initials don't mean he's worthy of a flame from
>your elfy mouth. If you want to post advice on this mudd, ask yourself:

Oh, I missed this! Did I get flamed because I use "ELF?" I'm gonna have
to edit my .newsrc and bring that post back, so I can read it. This
oughta be stunning.......

Not really paying much attention to a.g.sf,
-EIH
--
The opinions expressed are not necessarily those of the University of
North Carolina at Chapel Hill, the Campus Office for Information

Erisson I. Hastur

Jan 16, 1994, 10:40:18 PM1/16/94
In article <2hd0s3$d...@samba.oit.unc.edu>,

Erisson I. Hastur <Erisson...@launchpad.unc.edu> wrote:
>In article <2hcram$6...@vixen.cso.uiuc.edu>,
>John Q. Ronstedt <pri...@uxa.cso.uiuc.edu> wrote:
>>It is so obvious that you suck it isn't even funny. Seth, just because
>>this guy has ELF in his initials don't mean he's worthy of a flame from
>>your elfy mouth. If you want to post advice on this mudd, ask yourself:
>
>Oh, I missed this! Did I get flamed because I use "ELF?" I'm gonna have
>to edit my .newsrc and bring that post back, so I can read it. This
>oughta be stunning.......

Hmmmmmmm. It didn't LOOK like a flame. It didn't SMELL like a flame. It
didn't FEEL like a flame. I didn't taste it or touch it. Hey, John?
Were you referring to me when you said that bit about the flame, or did I
miss the HELL out of something?

Confused and probably unsubscribing,

Stilt Man

Jan 17, 1994, 2:16:27 AM1/17/94
JQR, I don't even want to know what your big sister was doing in that closet
with you when you were a kid.

*sigh* Looks like it's time to get the ol' KILL file back out . . .

| The Stilt Man (ELF) fol...@xanth.cs.orst.edu |
|------------------------------------------------------------------------|
| Bison's speech for the masses: |
| "I don't want the world. I just want your half . . . " |
|________________________________________________________________________|
"Get lost, you can't compare with my powers." --M. Bison

Rasheed H Rankins

Jan 17, 1994, 4:38:42 AM1/17/94
In article <2hcram$6...@vixen.cso.uiuc.edu>, pri...@uxa.cso.uiuc.edu (John Q. Ronstedt) writes:

Look here asshole. Put me into your kill-file if you don't like what I post. Or
is something like that so complex that it escapes your obviously small mental
capacity?? I have yet to see an iota of anything useful in any of your posts yet
you talk about who can and cannot contribute to this group. You can tell me not
to post but what the hell can you do to keep me from doing it?? Flaming me isn't
going to do it because words don't bother me. Just for a project try posting an
article that has even a modicum of intelligence that will back up the claims of
"definitive-master" that you make about yourself. I know that being a shithead
comes naturally to you but try to resist it and act intelligently.

Rasheed Rankins