A.g.sf2 MiSTing -- Part (1/2)

James Margaris

Mar 13, 1996, 3:00:00 AM3/13/96
In article <eumingDo...@netcom.com>, eum...@netcom.com (Ming) wrote:

> jche...@ucla.edu (J Chensor) writes:
>
> > First of all, an apology to Milo and James... but DAMN, that was
> >FUNNY! Haven't laughed that hard (to kill) in a LONG time!!!
>
> Apologies? Feh! They earned every word! These two dorks were heavily
> nuked into obscurity back when this newsfroup actually had content.

Umm..please re-read your last sentence. I think you are mistaken...

But
> like some recurring entomological cicada nightmare, they returned from
> their hibernation after a few years to plague us some more.

Ditto for you, huh?

> With the stage empty and decrepit, these two swashbucklers burst onto
> the scene with their a-ragin' hardons jousting and poking each other
> with vicious and deadly determination. Meanwhile, the old actors off-stage
> gleefully watched this comic bout as they would watch a scuffle between
> puppies. The battle lasted as long as it did only because neither moron
> wielded a weapon mightier than a stale licorice stick. Ahh, the comic
> beauty of this battle lies not just in the gross display of arrogance
> and pseudo-intellectualism, but in the ardent fervor with which these two
> titanic foes stabbed at each other's throats with their wet noodles, each
> time believing they have decapitated their inferior foil with a single
> heroic swoop. Alas, six months later, the joke is on them, as they have
> discovered, and only begrudgingly admit, that they have met ignominious
> defeat not before the toes of their opponent's words, but by their own words
> and a third party whose clever fulcrum of wit kills Kills KILLS!

Heh heh heh. You seem to be guilty of the same sort of behavior as
we were. I don't want to start the whole thesaurus/50 cent word thing
again, but are'nt you making as big a fool out of yourself as we were?

> Take this into heed, witless wonders and arrogant egomaniacs.

I hope you're listening to your own advice.

This
> newsgroup is for entertainment, not to display your pathetic penis size
> to the world, no matter how great and prominent you believe it to be.

Feeling kind of small yourself lately, huh?

> And if you do, you will invariably, as we have seen, have both your upper
> and lower heads lopped off by a sharper wit than your own.

At least we have nothing to fear from you...

> Lest we forget the words of Mark Twain:
> "The penis mightier than the sword."
>
> Please remember that the next time you post.
> Ming
> --
Remember it yourself <expletive deleted>. By stooping to the
level we were at you've demonstrated your own immaturity. Come join the
club, and maybe someone can MST3K this post for you in a little while.

It takes one to know one,

James Margaris

Milo D. Cooper

Mar 13, 1996, 3:00:00 AM3/13/96
Ming wrote:

> jche...@ucla.edu (J Chensor) writes:
>
> > First of all, an apology to Milo and James... but DAMN, that was
> >FUNNY! Haven't laughed that hard (to kill) in a LONG time!!!
>
> Apologies? Feh! They earned every word! These two dorks were heavily
> nuked into obscurity back when this newsfroup actually had content. But

> like some recurring entomological cicada nightmare, they returned from
> their hibernation after a few years to plague us some more.
>
> With the stage empty and decrepit, these two swashbucklers burst onto
> the scene with their a-ragin' hardons jousting and poking each other
> with vicious and deadly determination. Meanwhile, the old actors off-stage
> gleefully watched this comic bout as they would watch a scuffle between
> puppies. The battle lasted as long as it did only because neither moron
> wielded a weapon mightier than a stale licorice stick. Ahh, the comic
> beauty of this battle lies not just in the gross display of arrogance
> and pseudo-intellectualism, but in the ardent fervor with which these two
> titanic foes stabbed at each other's throats with their wet noodles, each
> time believing they have decapitated their inferior foil with a single
> heroic swoop. Alas, six months later, the joke is on them, as they have
> discovered, and only begrudgingly admit, that they have met ignominious
> defeat not before the toes of their opponent's words, but by their own words
> and a third party whose clever fulcrum of wit kills Kills KILLS!
>
> Take this into heed, witless wonders and arrogant egomaniacs. This

> newsgroup is for entertainment, not to display your pathetic penis size
> to the world, no matter how great and prominent you believe it to be.
> And if you do, you will invariably, as we have seen, have both your upper
> and lower heads lopped off by a sharper wit than your own.
>
> Lest we forget the words of Mark Twain:
> "The penis mightier than the sword."
>
> Please remember that the next time you post.
> Ming
> --
> Eu-Ming Lee eum...@netcom.com mi...@interaccess.com

What a pathetic example of vulgar satisfaction. Also,
one of the major points that I made in the lampooned thread was
that I *don't* come here for intellectual stimulation, because
this is a video game group, and as such it isn't worth any sig-
nificant mental exertion, on my part nor anyone else's. In
your proletarian glee, you have entirely overlooked this fact,
and so unwittingly mimic a proclamation that I made over half a
year ago. I'd be disgusted if I were surprised.
--
**************************************
*___________Milo D. Cooper___________*

Allen J Klein

Mar 13, 1996, 3:00:00 AM3/13/96
Excerpts from netnews.alt.games.sf2: 13-Mar-96 Re: A.g.sf2 MiSTing --
Part.. by Mi...@netcom.com
> Ming
> --
> Eu-Ming Lee eum...@netcom.com mi...@interaccess.com

What? No song quotes?

al
--
0UY0T allen jamie klein S1HT0D yow! 3MT3LU0Y yan...@cmu.edu 0DYHW

Allen J Klein

Mar 14, 1996, 3:00:00 AM3/14/96
Excerpts from netnews.alt.games.sf2: 13-Mar-96 Re: A.g.sf2 MiSTing --
Part.. by James Margaris@cornell.e
> Heh heh heh. You seem to be guilty of the same sort of behavior as
> we were. I don't want to start the whole thesaurus/50 cent word thing
> again, but are'nt you making as big a fool out of yourself as we were?

Dude, I'd back off. Ming will beat you senseless.

jk

Ming

Mar 14, 1996, 3:00:00 AM3/14/96
Ming:[I feel depressed, bored, and listless today. I'll check the internet.]

Newsgroups: alt.games.sf2
Subject: Re: A.g.sf2 MiSTing -- Part (1/2)

Ming: [Ooooo... Juicy...]

[WARNING - THIS POST CONTAINS FLAMES BETWEEN TWO CONSENTUAL ADULTS.
IF THIS KIND OF MATERIAL OFFENDS YOU, PLEASE HIT 'N' NOW!]
- Sen. Majority Leader Bob Dole
^L
Note to the beginning reader: I have taken the liberty to translate
a snippet of writing from the genius, physicist, gymnast, certified
Chrysler automotive mechanic, and poet laureate, Mr. James Margaris,
b.1976-????. In this episode, Mr. Margaris tackles wits with one
obscure net-peon who calls himself "Ming". I have offered the beginning
reader this translation because the complexity and subtlety of Mr.
Margaris' early writings cannot be deduced except with careful scrutiny
and expert study in the fields of logic, abstract algebra, matrices,
and soilent properties of bellybutton lint. With my translation, even
the novice reader can enter the steel trap mind of James Margaris and
escape feeling brighter, happier, and more self-confident. Without
further ado, let us journey into the world of James Margaris and
experience first-hand how he publicly whups the stuffing out of a net-peon
before a potential audience of millions of readers. My comments are
inside brackets.
- Prof. Jim J. Bullock III
---

js...@cornell.edu (James Margaris) writes:

>In article <eumingDo...@netcom.com>, eum...@netcom.com (Ming) wrote:

>> jche...@ucla.edu (J Chensor) writes:
>>
>> > First of all, an apology to Milo and James... but DAMN, that was
>> >FUNNY! Haven't laughed that hard (to kill) in a LONG time!!!
>>
>> Apologies? Feh! They earned every word! These two dorks were heavily
>> nuked into obscurity back when this newsfroup actually had content.

[Our beloved James Margaris:]

> Umm..please re-read your last sentence. I think you are mistaken...

[That stupid peon]
I'm sorry, I meant 'idiots' not dorks. Thank you for pointing out my
error.

> But
>> like some recurring entomological cicada nightmare, they returned from
>> their hibernation after a few years to plague us some more.

[Our exalted James Margaris:]
> Ditto for you, huh?

[Translation: I know you are but what am I?]

>> With the stage empty and decrepit, these two swashbucklers burst onto
>> the scene with their a-ragin' hardons jousting and poking each other
>> with vicious and deadly determination. Meanwhile, the old actors off-stage
>> gleefully watched this comic bout as they would watch a scuffle between
>> puppies. The battle lasted as long as it did only because neither moron
>> wielded a weapon mightier than a stale licorice stick. Ahh, the comic
>> beauty of this battle lies not just in the gross display of arrogance
>> and pseudo-intellectualism, but in the ardent fervor with which these two
>> titanic foes stabbed at each other's throats with their wet noodles, each
>> time believing they have decapitated their inferior foil with a single
>> heroic swoop. Alas, six months later, the joke is on them, as they have
>> discovered, and only begrudgingly admit, that they have met ignominious
>> defeat not before the toes of their opponent's words, but by their own words
>> and a third party whose clever fulcrum of wit kills Kills KILLS!

[The mighty and depilatated James Margaris:]

> Heh heh heh. You seem to be guilty of the same sort of behavior as
>we were. I don't want to start the whole thesaurus/50 cent word thing
>again, but are'nt you making as big a fool out of yourself as we were?

[Translation: I know you are but what am I?]

>> Take this into heed, witless wonders and arrogant egomaniacs.

[The wholesome and refreshing James Margaris:]

> I hope you're listening to your own advice.

[Translation: I know you are but what am I?]

> This
>> newsgroup is for entertainment, not to display your pathetic penis size
>> to the world, no matter how great and prominent you believe it to be.

[Our brilliant and monumental James Margaris:]

> Feeling kind of small yourself lately, huh?

[Translation: I know you are but what am I?]

>> And if you do, you will invariably, as we have seen, have both your upper
>> and lower heads lopped off by a sharper wit than your own.

[The wonderful and smurfalicious James Margaris:]

> At least we have nothing to fear from you...

[Translation: I know you are but what am I?]

>> Lest we forget the words of Mark Twain:
>> "The penis mightier than the sword."
>>
>> Please remember that the next time you post.
>> Ming
>> --

[The great, throbbing James Margaris:]

> Remember it yourself <expletive deleted>.

[Translation: I know you are but what am I?]

[The clear and effervescent James Margaris:]

>By stooping to the
>level we were at you've demonstrated your own immaturity.

[Translation: I know you are but what am I?]

[That stupid peon again]
Aha! You admit you were immature! Well, I was just pretending. Hah.

[The golden-locked James Margaris:]

>Come join the club, and maybe someone can MST3K this post for you
in a little while. It takes one to know one,

[Translation: I know you are but what am I?]
> James Margaris

[Stupid retort by that peon Ming follows:]
Ming

PS - James: Your favorite retort might have been even *more* effective
than the already devastating impact it had on my ego if you had considered
that I was *parodying* yours and Milo's style and content. So in that vein,
"I'm rubber and you're glue. Whatever you said bounced off me and stuck to
you."

PPS - You also would have found it funnier if you didn't have to look up
'parody' just now.

* end of transcript *
---
Ming: [Why do I feel so suddenly refreshed?]

Milo D. Cooper

Mar 14, 1996, 3:00:00 AM3/14/96
Allen J Klein wrote:

> Excerpts from netnews.alt.games.sf2: 13-Mar-96 Re: A.g.sf2 MiSTing --
> Part.. by James Margaris@cornell.e
> > Heh heh heh. You seem to be guilty of the same sort of behavior as
> > we were. I don't want to start the whole thesaurus/50 cent word thing
> > again, but are'nt you making as big a fool out of yourself as we were?
>
> Dude, I'd back off. Ming will beat you senseless.
>
> jk

If that's so, then his cudgels will be monotony and predicta-
bility. Ming's arguments are as sorely inevitable and trite as a
Wednesday evening sitcom. James, I say go for it. Your opposition
is small potatoes.

James Margaris

Mar 14, 1996, 3:00:00 AM3/14/96
In article <eumingDo...@netcom.com>, eum...@netcom.com (Ming) wrote:

> Ming:[I feel depressed, bored, and listless today. I'll check the internet.]
>
> Newsgroups: alt.games.sf2
> Subject: Re: A.g.sf2 MiSTing -- Part (1/2)
>
> Ming: [Ooooo... Juicy...]
>
> [WARNING - THIS POST CONTAINS FLAMES BETWEEN TWO CONSENTUAL ADULTS.
> IF THIS KIND OF MATERIAL OFFENDS YOU, PLEASE HIT 'N' NOW!]
> - Sen. Majority Leader Bob Dole
> ^L
> Note to the beginning reader:

[clip bullshit intro]

> js...@cornell.edu (James Margaris) writes:

> >> Apologies? Feh! They earned every word! These two dorks were heavily
> >> nuked into obscurity back when this newsfroup actually had content.
>
> [Our beloved James Margaris:]
> > Umm..please re-read your last sentence. I think you are mistaken...
>
> [That stupid peon]
> I'm sorry, I meant 'idiots' not dorks. Thank you for pointing out my
> error.

Actually, I was referring to the part about being "nuked into
obscurity." If you had paid attention you would have noticed that I didn't
go anywhere due to anyone's "nuking."

> >> With the stage empty and decrepit, these two swashbucklers burst onto
> >> the scene with their a-ragin' hardons jousting and poking each other
> >> with vicious and deadly determination. Meanwhile, the old actors off-stage
> >> gleefully watched this comic bout as they would watch a scuffle between
> >> puppies. The battle lasted as long as it did only because neither moron
> >> wielded a weapon mightier than a stale licorice stick. Ahh, the comic
> >> beauty of this battle lies not just in the gross display of arrogance
> >> and pseudo-intellectualism, but in the ardent fervor with which these two
> >> titanic foes stabbed at each other's throats with their wet noodles, each
> >> time believing they have decapitated their inferior foil with a single
> >> heroic swoop. Alas, six months later, the joke is on them, as they have
> >> discovered, and only begrudgingly admit, that they have met ignominious
> >> defeat not before the toes of their opponent's words, but by their
own words
> >> and a third party whose clever fulcrum of wit kills Kills KILLS!
>
> [The mighty and depilatated James Margaris:]
> > Heh heh heh. You seem to be guilty of the same sort of behavior as
> >we were. I don't want to start the whole thesaurus/50 cent word thing
> >again, but are'nt you making as big a fool out of yourself as we were?
>
> [Translation: I know you are but what am I?]

Heh heh heh. You seem to be guilty of the same sort of...

Need I say it twice?

> >> Take this into heed, witless wonders and arrogant egomaniacs.
>
> [The wholesome and refreshing James Margaris:]
> > I hope you're listening to your own advice.
>
> [Translation: I know you are but what am I?]

Hmm..could you at least come up with something new to say?

> > This
> >> newsgroup is for entertainment, not to display your pathetic penis size
> >> to the world, no matter how great and prominent you believe it to be.
>
> [Our brilliant and monumental James Margaris:]
> > Feeling kind of small yourself lately, huh?
>
> [Translation: I know you are but what am I?]

Wow. What wit. I am truly impressed. Copy and paste is your friend, no?

Heh heh. Smart guy, huh? Actually, by "parodying" us, all you are
doing is stooping to the level we were at months ago. And yes, I do know
what "parody" means. Stop being so infantile. (Hint: It has to do with
babies) Wow, now I'm witty too. Hey kids, it's easy.

James Margaris

James Margaris

Mar 14, 1996, 3:00:00 AM3/14/96

"Honest stupidity combined with unfounded arrogance is so rare and sweet--- let
me indulge." ---Ming

Indulge in what? Honest stupidity? What an idiot you are. How can
you mock others for thinking they are superior, while simultaneously
claiming yourself to be?

I thought the MST3K parody was hillarious. However, I feared that
some pathetic moron would use it to open up another messy can of worms.
Congrats, loser! You are providing new material for the sequel, that's for
sure.

What are the pros and cons of responding to the original parody the
way you did?

Con: Annoy people who have done their best to reform.
Con: Make yourself look just as bad as the original 2 combatants
Con: Waste your time, as valueless as it may be.

Pro: Gleefully show off your own wit and intelligence
Pro: Make yourself feel big and smart

Needless to say, few people chose your route. Wonder why? By hiding
behind your claim that you are "parodying" us you can say anything. Each
time you zing off what you must believe passes as a witicism, you can
merely say "you did it first." Convenient.

Did you learn nothing from reading the original disastrous thread?
The moral of the story seems to have flown entirely over your head.

I can say the exact same thing to you I did to Milo: You are so small.

I know I have done my best on this newsgroup to control my temper. I
have stayed clear of inflammatory comments, and tried to win back some of
the respect I lost. From what I've seen, Milo has done much the same
thing. Maybe you hope that everyone, still bitterly remembering our
behavior, will rush to your side and happilly suck your dick. Maybe they
will. On the other hand, maybe they see this as a useless attack in
reponse to a dead issue. It's easy to beat on people when everyone else is
willing to throw their hat into the ring and help out.

Do whatever you want. I've certainly made up my mind about you, and
I'm not about to make the same mistake I did the first time. I won't be
responding to any more of your crap, so feel free to tear this apart
without fear of rebbuttal. Perhaps the best statement I can make is to
keep my mouth shut.

Have fun,

James Margaris

Ming

Mar 14, 1996, 3:00:00 AM3/14/96
Allen J Klein <aj...@andrew.cmu.edu> writes:

>Excerpts from netnews.alt.games.sf2: 13-Mar-96 Re: A.g.sf2 MiSTing --
>Part.. by James Margaris@cornell.e

>> Heh heh heh. You seem to be guilty of the same sort of behavior as
>> we were. I don't want to start the whole thesaurus/50 cent word thing
>> again, but are'nt you making as big a fool out of yourself as we were?

>Dude, I'd back off. Ming will beat you senseless.

Here's a poem. I feel inspired. It must be late or something.

The Ravenous Troll
------------------
Throw your seeds where they may
scatter upon fertile haughty fools.
Care, disturb not their restless sleep,
in time thy harvest shall be reaped
From the fool's mouth full of drool,
From the cold cold grave upon which they lay,
Shall we suck upon the fruit of humanity,
borne from their discarded pits of stupidity.
Ah, I love the taste of the bitter lessons
of humor and humility
And, truly, the violent, lustful
RAPE---

Of simple, honest idiocy.

Ming

PS - For the less poetically inclined, it's a simple warning:
"Don't warn 'em 'til I flame 'em, 'cause honest stupidity

combined with unfounded arrogance is so rare and sweet--- let
me indulge."

Allen J Klein

Mar 15, 1996, 3:00:00 AM3/15/96
Excerpts from netnews.alt.games.sf2: 14-Mar-96 Re: A.g.sf2 MiSTing --
Part.. by James Margaris@cornell.e
> Do whatever you want. I've certainly made up my mind about you, and
> I'm not about to make the same mistake I did the first time. I won't be
> responding to any more of your crap, so feel free to tear this apart
> without fear of rebbuttal. Perhaps the best statement I can make is to
> keep my mouth shut.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Too late, silly.

Ming

Mar 15, 1996, 3:00:00 AM3/15/96
Allen J Klein <aj...@andrew.cmu.edu> writes:

>Excerpts from netnews.alt.games.sf2: 13-Mar-96 Re: A.g.sf2 MiSTing --
>Part.. by Mi...@netcom.com
>> Ming

>What? No song quotes?

You know it must be a forgery, then.

Ming

"Let's party for the apocalypse when she will come out of the dirt
like a little flower." - Helium

Ming

Mar 15, 1996, 3:00:00 AM3/15/96
To Milo and James:

You are both boring and not at all funny.

Bye,

Milo D. Cooper

Mar 22, 1996, 3:00:00 AM3/22/96
Ming wrote:

> "Milo D. Cooper" <mco...@sonyinteractive.com> writes:
>
> > What a pathetic example of vulgar satisfaction.
>
> Why, thank you very much.

'S allright. I wish that you didn't have a PlayStation
server, though (cf. Poclips vs. Beasley).

> >Also,
> >one of the major points that I made in the lampooned thread was
> >that I *don't* come here for intellectual stimulation, because
> >this is a video game group, and as such it isn't worth any sig-
> >nificant mental exertion, on my part nor anyone else's.
>

> I see... How much anal exertion did it take to write that last
> sentence?

None at all. Why do you take satisfaction in brandish-
ing the inferiority of your vocabulary to mine? Your disbelief
in the integrity of my style of communication is nothing more
than a manifestation of the limitations of your brain. There
are plenty of people on the Net who have neither quibble nor
bone to pick with the way in which I speak/write. Get over it,
and stop wasting everyone's time with your insecurity; either
that, or send me a text file of Ming's Compendium of Acceptable
Conversational Words and Formats, so that I can restrict the
colors of my posts toward you to ones of which you approve.

> >In
> >your proletarian glee, you have entirely overlooked this fact,
> >and so unwittingly mimic a proclamation that I made over half a
> >year ago.
>

> First of all, my glee is hardly proletarian, unless somehow you are
> insinuating that my glee is a lower social class industrial worker
> who must sell its labor to survive.

"Proletarian" has a second definition which stems from
that which you indicate, which is "of the masses."

> However, you are correct that I have entirely overlooked the fact
> that you "*don't* come here for intellectual stimulation". I
> apologize for this. It's very easy to overlook the content of a post
> when you're parodying the pseudo-intellectual style and ridiculing the
> the person behind the post. To make up for it, I'll be sure to ridicule
> your content equally with your style, in my future posts.

I would suggest that you ignore my style, and concen-
trate on my content alone. If the latter is frail, the former
will ultimately fail to uphold it. Fundamentally, the words
that I use are irrelevant; it is the ideas which should be ex-
amined.

> Secondly, my parody was hardly written "unwittingly". I assure you, it was
> quite intentional--- I quite consciously chose each word and typed it into
> the computer with every intention of annoying and riling you. However, I
> can sort of understand how you might have concluded that I had written it
> "unwittingly", considering your own word choice habits.

Nevertheless, by your own admission, you unwittingly
repeated my observations in accord, even as you mocked me.
That's a pretty egregious mistake, Grasshopper, to say the
least.

> >I'd be disgusted if I were surprised.
>

> Really? You should really have a doctor look at that. They have pills
> these days which can fix those kinds of emotional disburbances. You'd be
> surprised--- and then subsequently, disgusted.

What a pathetic example of vulgar sarcasm. You are
out of your element, little man.

Allen J Klein

Mar 22, 1996, 3:00:00 AM3/22/96
Excerpts from netnews.alt.games.sf2: 22-Mar-96 Re: A.g.sf2 MiSTing --
Part.. by "Milo D. Cooper"@sonyint
> Your disbelief
> in the integrity of my style of communication is nothing more
> than a manifestation of the limitations of your brain.

Try as hard as you can, sir, you CAN'T get kook-of-the-month twice.
Sorry. Rules are rules.

Milo D. Cooper

Mar 24, 1996, 3:00:00 AM3/24/96
Allen J Klein wrote:

> Excerpts from netnews.alt.games.sf2: 22-Mar-96 Re: A.g.sf2 MiSTing --
> Part.. by "Milo D. Cooper"@sonyint
> > Your disbelief
> > in the integrity of my style of communication is nothing more
> > than a manifestation of the limitations of your brain.
>
> Try as hard as you can, sir, you CAN'T get kook-of-the-month twice.
> Sorry. Rules are rules.
>
> jk

>TIGGER MODE ON< Not even a teensy-weensy KotM? >TIGGER
MODE OFF<

Allen J Klein

Mar 24, 1996, 3:00:00 AM3/24/96
Excerpts from netnews.alt.games.sf2: 24-Mar-96 Re: A.g.sf2 MiSTing --

Part.. by "Milo D. Cooper"@sonyint
> Allen J Klein wrote:
> >
> > Excerpts from netnews.alt.games.sf2: 22-Mar-96 Re: A.g.sf2 MiSTing --
> > Part.. by "Milo D. Cooper"@sonyint
> > > Your disbelief
> > > in the integrity of my style of communication is nothing more
> > > than a manifestation of the limitations of your brain.
> >
> > Try as hard as you can, sir, you CAN'T get kook-of-the-month twice.
> > Sorry. Rules are rules.
> >
> > jk
>
> >TIGGER MODE ON< Not even a teensy-weensy KotM? >TIGGER
> MODE OFF<

Hey, write more sentences discussing the disbelief someone has in the
integrity of your style of communication and we'll see, ok? Foolish.

Milo D. Cooper

Mar 25, 1996, 3:00:00 AM3/25/96
Allen J Klein wrote:

> Excerpts from netnews.alt.games.sf2: 24-Mar-96 Re: A.g.sf2 MiSTing --
> Part.. by "Milo D. Cooper"@sonyint
> > Allen J Klein wrote:
> > >
> > > Excerpts from netnews.alt.games.sf2: 22-Mar-96 Re: A.g.sf2 MiSTing --
> > > Part.. by "Milo D. Cooper"@sonyint
> > >
> > > Try as hard as you can, sir, you CAN'T get kook-of-the-month twice.
> > > Sorry. Rules are rules.
> > >
> > > jk
> >
> > >TIGGER MODE ON< Not even a teensy-weensy KotM? >TIGGER
> > MODE OFF<
>
> Hey, write more sentences discussing the disbelief someone has in the
> integrity of your style of communication and we'll see, ok? Foolish.
>
> jk

Okay, how's this: Allen Klein, a Street Fighter scrub whose
posting frequency is far disproportionate to his evident level of
skill, is ignorant of the merits of a broad vocabulary and economy
of expression; therefore, he believes that I am a "kook" on the
basis that I possess abilities which he hasn't the mental capacity
to value.
There, that ought to do it, I think. Where's my trophy?

Allen J Klein

Mar 25, 1996, 3:00:00 AM3/25/96
Excerpts from netnews.alt.games.sf2: 25-Mar-96 Re: A.g.sf2 MiSTing --

Part.. by "Milo D. Cooper"@sonyint
> Okay, how's this: Allen Klein, a Street Fighter scrub whose
> posting frequency is far disproportionate to his evident level of
> skill, is ignorant of the merits of a broad vocabulary and economy
> of expression; therefore, he believes that I am a "kook" on the
> basis that I possess abilities which he hasn't the mental capacity
> to value.

Sure, man, you know what they say about the size of your sentences...

Ming

Mar 27, 1996, 3:00:00 AM3/27/96
"Milo D. Cooper" <mco...@sonyinteractive.com> writes:

> Okay, how's this: Allen Klein, a Street Fighter scrub whose
>posting frequency is far disproportionate to his evident level of
>skill, is ignorant of the merits of a broad vocabulary and economy
>of expression; therefore, he believes that I am a "kook" on the
>basis that I possess abilities which he hasn't the mental capacity
>to value.

> There, that ought to do it, I think. Where's my trophy?

You're already holding it. Now put it back and zip up, please.

Milo, has anyone ever told you that you have a really bad case of
120 IQ syndrome?

Just wondering,
Ming

PS - You're still not funny.

James Margaris

Mar 27, 1996, 3:00:00 AM3/27/96

> Milo, has anyone ever told you that you have a really bad case of
> 120 IQ syndrome?
>
> Just wondering,
> Ming
>
> PS - You're still not funny.

Watch out. It appears to be spreading rather rapidly.

Ming, do you ever quit? I'm sure you have *something* in your life that
can provide more satisfaction than this. Right hand, maybe?

James Margaris

Milo D. Cooper

Mar 28, 1996, 3:00:00 AM3/28/96
Ming wrote:

> "Milo D. Cooper" <mco...@sonyinteractive.com> writes:
>
> > Okay, how's this: Allen Klein, a Street Fighter scrub whose
> >posting frequency is far disproportionate to his evident level of
> >skill, is ignorant of the merits of a broad vocabulary and economy
> >of expression; therefore, he believes that I am a "kook" on the
> >basis that I possess abilities which he hasn't the mental capacity
> >to value.
> > There, that ought to do it, I think. Where's my trophy?
>
> You're already holding it. Now put it back and zip up, please.

Wheeeee... yuk yuk yuk, can we be MORE puerile?

> Milo, has anyone ever told you that you have a really bad case of
> 120 IQ syndrome?

No. Never.

> Just wondering,
> Ming
>
> PS - You're still not funny.

Cool. Now then, are you finished?
--
*** Milo D. Cooper --- mco...@sonyinteractive.com ***

CreeD

Apr 1, 1996, 3:00:00 AM4/1/96
js...@cornell.edu (James Margaris) wrote:

>> Milo, has anyone ever told you that you have a really bad case of
>> 120 IQ syndrome?
>>

>> Just wondering,
>> Ming
>>
>> PS - You're still not funny.
>>

> Watch out. It appears to be spreading rather rapidly.
>
> Ming, do you ever quit? I'm sure you have *something* in your life that
>can provide more satisfaction than this. Right hand, maybe?

> James Margaris

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHA
AHAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAAHAHAAHAA
HAAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAahaahahhaahhaahahaa<cough, wheezE>
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHaahahhahahah
ahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaafuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucKYEah..
uhm.
<deep dr. hibbert chuckle>
That was rather witty son! Did you make a printout of that one yet?
Save jokes like that and use them on rainy days whenever you hit a
writer's block.