[PW!][WG] Togepi (how does he fit in?)

Jeff

Apr 4, 1999, 4:00:00 AM4/4/99
<snip>

Um.. hate to tell you this, but its been ruled that Togepi will _NOT_ be
allowed in the PW!

I believe we decided that its with Misty, and Misty alone, or its not in the
PW! in anyway. Sorry, but no one can have Togepi.

------------------------------------
Sigfile, AGNP version 1.02

ICQ: 500418 (All chainletters shall promptly place thee on my ignore list)
E-mail anything Charmish to zi...@geocities.com

"LOL!" -- Maria R.
"Damn Newbies.." -- Jose Solano
"I can quote myself if I want to! No one else has! *sniff*"
--Jeff
"Charmander is gay! Gay I tell you!!", Marcus Yu, before being eaten by
rabid Charizards.

The shrine for the great Charmander:
http://come.to/charmandershrine

Titles:
Holder of the Sacred Tail Flame
PW! writer. (Pokewars). Although, in my case it stands
for Pathetic Writing (TM)
AKA Jeff Karani, of the Pokewars
Charmander Otaku
Leader of the M.A.C.E (The Movement Against Charmander Evolving)

*-------------------------*
This message has been printed on
recycled electrons to preserve the internet
community.
*-------------------------*

And now, I just have one more thing to say.
"Char Charmander!"

Ig88sw82

Apr 5, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/5/99
I'm sure all of us saw "Who Gets To Keep Togepi?" (and if you didn't, what are
you doing here???), and anyone who enjoys PokéWars must have thought, "How can
we fit that into PokéWars?" Well, whether or not you're a PokéManiac, here's my
take on Togepi.

If someone really wanted, they could find a PokéEgg someplace (and if they were
really far behind on creativity, they could find it in an archaeological dig
site!). And after awhile, they could theoretically hatch it, and presto!, a
Togepi!

But then what? As of yet, Togepi's attacks, type, even his PokéDex number and
stats are completely unknown. Sure, it would make a nice pet, but for some
people, Pokémon are for battling.

The final word? If you really want to, get a Togepi, do it.

-----

By the way, I'm sure this will be updated as more is learned about this
mysterious Pokémon, and anyone can do it if they see fit.

Laeophie

Apr 5, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/5/99

We've already discussed this. NO TOGEPI UNTIL THE GAME COMES OUT.

Regulus

Apr 5, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/5/99
Ig88sw82 wrote:

> The final word? If you really want to, get a Togepi, do it.

Bullshit.
We've already decided that no one will be able to capture, or have, a
Togepi.

Now don't be telling people what they can and cannot do, newbie.

> -----
>
> By the way, I'm sure this will be updated as more is learned about this
> mysterious Pokémon, and anyone can do it if they see fit.

Togepi goes along the lines of the birds, Mew, and Mewtwo in my eyes.
Therefore, no capturing or having one.

--
Reg

Keenius

Apr 19, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/19/99
Togepi will be in the future Gold and Silver version of GB pokemon. It will
be suported for the color GB and it will be awesome...to see more details goto
pokemon.com

Vulpix5746

Apr 19, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/19/99

<Grabs some popcorn and sits back to watch the flames>

"Oh! Look! Previews!"
To catch them is my real quest, to train them is my cause!
<remove SPAMu2Q to reply>
ICQ Me: 32262691
see one of the official Pokewars websites at
http://welcome.to/pokemonwars