Age of people in AGNP

L.O.JP

Apr 25, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/25/99
While I was looking through the post I saw that their were some 6th
graders in here. I was wondering what everyone's age was in here. This
is just a post I thought would be interresting.

L.O.JP
age=16

AzNPiKaPi

Apr 25, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/25/99
Aznpikapi = 14

When I first saw you I already knew
There was something inside you
Something I thought I would never find
I look at you looking at me
Now I know why they say the best things are free
Gonna love you boy you are so fine
Angel of Mine

Yosh1121

Apr 25, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/25/99

Is it me, or has this been done before?

::shrugs:: Whatever....

Yosh
----------

Note: Beware the rabid Yosh.

Sailor Pika

Apr 25, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/25/99

L.O.JP <dragon...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> While I was looking through the post I saw that their were some 6th
> graders in here. I was wondering what everyone's age was in here. This
> is just a post I thought would be interresting.

I'm 13.

--
Sailor Pika
Pika must run, have battery will travel
My day of death will be Monday, March 30, 2065
------------------------
Visit the AGNP website at http://members.xoom.com/agnp/

EBounding

Apr 25, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/25/99

Cubone

Apr 25, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/25/99
Me 11!!! Am I the youngest? Is Ricky 12? The answers are unkown ^.^

"L.O.JP" wrote:

> While I was looking through the post I saw that their were some 6th
> graders in here. I was wondering what everyone's age was in here. This
> is just a post I thought would be interresting.
>

> L.O.JP
> age=16

CHNSE4LIFE

Apr 25, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/25/99
17.

"Pokeball......GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ::Stays in his hand:: NO...........Pikachu, why
did u put gum on my pokeballs again?!?!?!
<Pikachu> Pika pi?
AIM screen name: OnLy1ChInA

NeoMenasor

Apr 25, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/25/99

NeoMenasor=12
Neo J. Menasor the 1st
"I have become Gigabyte, destroyer of systems"
-Megabyte and Hexadecimal as one, "Gigabyte"

Laeophie

Apr 25, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/25/99
>While I was looking through the post I saw that their were some 6th
>graders in here. I was wondering what everyone's age was in here. This
>is just a post I thought would be interresting.

13 here. I'm in 8th grade.

Jimmy Vu

See my Pokémon FAQ at
http://www.gamefaqs.com/portable/gameboy/faq/pokemon_m.txt
Or, just go to www.gamefaqs.com

Vulpix5746

Apr 25, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/25/99
I be 13, and there be treasure in these pages!
Sig v. 1.2
Deathclock says I die on June 23, 2059.
AGNP welcome person
<remove SPAMu2Q to reply>
ICQ Me: 32262691
see an official Pokewars websites at
http://welcome.to/pokemonwars

DTiggy1

Apr 25, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/25/99
>I was wondering what everyone's age was in here.

Well, since it hasn't been done in a while: 15.

Tiggy
Azure Heights Research Staff
http://www.geocities.com/~korelano

Bill's PC: Pokémon Download Center
http://zap.to/billspc

Pokexpress

Apr 25, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/25/99
I'm 17, the oldest here!

SaraJNES

Apr 25, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/25/99
SaraJNES: 15. But I'll be 16 in awhile.

SaraJNES
All right, all right, I take it back! UnScrew you!
"I have seen the truth...and it makes no sense."

McMahon Clan

Apr 25, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/25/99

Cubone wrote in message <37235D85...@Home.com>...

>Me 11!!! Am I the youngest? Is Ricky 12? The answers are unkown ^.^

Maybe...which month? I be 11 too! Ooochee wawa.

Okay, bye.
=D =) =D =) =D =) =D =) =D =) =D =) =D =) =D =) =D =) =D =) =D =) =D =) =D
=) =D =) =D =) =D

0**¤¤Seán¤¤*0
[Sigfile 1.9]

~o^_^o~ <-- Pikachu!!
~o>_<o~ <--annoyyed Pikachu

=D =) =D =) =D =) =D =) =D =) =D =) =D =) =D =) =D =) =D =) =D =) =D =) =D
=) =D =) =D =) =D
Ooochee wawa.

Hey! I'm a Pokémon Trainer!
I want to be the best!
And when I get to the Elite Four,
I'm going to pass that tough test!
--My trainer motto

Don't go Sniper, don't go!
--Me, before he went looney

Whatever happened to Jeff?
--Me

Garfield is no cat! He's a new Pokemon species!
--Chris Pyyrus

"Missingno.s indeed."
--Mr. Satoshi

Yoda325344

Apr 25, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/25/99
I'm about 14. That sounds right...::walks off::

>While I was looking through the post I saw that their were some 6th
>graders in here. I was wondering what everyone's age was in here. This
>is just a post I thought would be interresting.

--
Yoda

< http://yoda.pagehub.com >
< ICQ: 31178519 >

"That...was really disturbing."
"Very good, young grasshopper."
"Let's Turn Up The Heat!"
"Macs Rule, period. What else is there to say?"

<Yoda3...@aol.com>
<Goha...@hotmail.com>

Gyarados23

Apr 25, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/25/99
I'm 14

----
Mecha

SilvrrSky

Apr 25, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/25/99
15, here, uh...L.O.JP..^_^

Silver Sky says:

--Never knock on Death's door; ring the bell and run (he hates that).
--Pray for whirled peas.
--If at first you don't succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried.

Kid Vid2

Apr 25, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/25/99
Some one, trying to turn this newsgroup into an AOHell chat, wrote:

>While I was looking through the post I saw that their were some 6th
>graders in here. I was wondering what everyone's age was in here. This
>is just a post I thought would be interresting.

I'm 13.

KidVid 2's 3rd sig! Praise Goddish!
Remove yer.head to E-Mail!
I am one half of the Wigglytuff Warlords. PH34R M3! ^_^
http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Realm/6933
"Go easy on the kid, he's dimmer than he looks." - Justin Fritter, talking
about Ash.

Sarii13

Apr 25, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/25/99
I'm 15 and an unfortunate freshman in high school. >_< That just makes it worse
when people find out you're obsessed with Pokémon...

-Sarii
"My name....is MANGO!"

CHNSE4LIFE

Apr 25, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/25/99
Sarii wrote:

>I'm 15 and an unfortunate freshman in high school. >_< That just makes it
>worse
>when people find out you're obsessed with Pokémon...

Nah.i'm a senoir in high school and i'm obsessed with Pokemon. ANd i have
friends that are also obsessed with pokemon and also senoirs and they be on the
basketball team and football team and all. No need to worry.

Mobius101

Apr 25, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/25/99
>I'm 17, the oldest here!

I know otherwise.. ^.^;;;

~Maria R
"Psy yie yie..."
-------------------------
Tha webber:
http://hamstergirl.cjb.net/
-----------
"Taking Pokemon straight from your pockets,
With the power of the stars, it's Maria Rocket!" -My corny PW! motto ^.^;
------
TEOTWAWKI

Mobius101

Apr 25, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/25/99
'Tis the ol' age poll once more...
I'm 20.

CHNSE4LIFE

Apr 25, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/25/99
Pokexpress said:

>I'm 17, the oldest here!

Nah, first off. I think there's someone older than 17 here. Second when is your
birthday.cause i'm 17 as well.

Ricky5687

Apr 25, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/25/99
>While I was looking through the post I saw that their were some 6th
>graders in here. I was wondering what everyone's age was in here. This
>is just a post I thought would be interresting.

Ok, since I'm the one that said I was a 6th grader, there's no need to tell my
age. Ok? Ok.

Ricky5687
ICQ - 33797130
http://www.dejanews.com/~pokecenter
http://pokeworld.virtualave.net
"It takes an idiot to say that he's not an idiot." - Me
"You all were fortunate to get peace." - Jonathan Thomas, another goofball, on
a TGP/AGNP Flame War

Ricky5687

Apr 25, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/25/99
>Is Ricky 12? The answers are unkown ^.^

Ricky is 11. I turn 12 on May 6. What about you?

Otaku67

Apr 25, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/25/99

>I'm 15 and an unfortunate freshman in high school. >_< That just makes it
>worse
>when people find out you're obsessed with Pokémon...

i hear ya. bein 15 and a pokemon fan is a bad combination in my school.

-otaku67
"dejavu strikes when you least expect it. and it packs one helluva punch"- me

"Im Tenchi Inverse so prepare to fight, But im not in Team Rocket, alright?"
-my PW! char's corny line

Denounce Goddish! Praise Charizatan!

Ricky5687

Apr 25, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/25/99
Maria R. wrote....
>I'm 20.

You're joking......aren't you? o.O

Mobius101

Apr 25, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/25/99
>Maria R. wrote....
>>I'm 20.
>

>You're joking......aren't you? o.O

Nope. And I know I'm certainly not the oldest on the NG.

Ricky5687

Apr 25, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/25/99
>>Maria R. wrote....
>>>I'm 20.
>>

>>You're joking......aren't you? o.O
>>

>Nope. And I know I'm certainly not the oldest on the NG.

Then, um, who is? o.O;;

Myudos

Apr 25, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/25/99
On Sun, 25 Apr 1999 11:25:23 -0500, "L.O.JP" <dragon...@yahoo.com>
wrote:

>While I was looking through the post I saw that their were some 6th
>graders in here. I was wondering what everyone's age was in here. This
>is just a post I thought would be interresting.

Recently turned 13

Wasn't there already and age poll? o.O

Myudos
"My mind is going, Dave. I can feel it."

Sailor Pika

Apr 25, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/25/99

Myudos <fur...@swva.SPAMCATCHINGnet> wrote in message

> On Sun, 25 Apr 1999 11:25:23 -0500, "L.O.JP" <dragon...@yahoo.com>
> wrote:
>
> >While I was looking through the post I saw that their were some 6th
> >graders in here. I was wondering what everyone's age was in here. This
> >is just a post I thought would be interresting.
>

> Recently turned 13
>
> Wasn't there already and age poll? o.O

Yep.

My day of death will be Monday, March 30, 2065
------------------------
Visit the AGNP website at http://members.xoom.com/agnp/

SaraJNES

Apr 25, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/25/99
>i hear ya. bein 15 and a pokemon fan is a bad combination in my school.

I don't knwo for sure, but I'm almost positive I'd be laughed at for being a 15
(almost 16) year old pokemaniac!

On another topic, I wonder if they'll ever come out with Pokemon Valentines?

Venusaur PoKeMoN

Apr 25, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/25/99
I am 17 will be 18 in July, Any hot ladies out there around 16 to 18
want to talk, email me.

EATpikachu

Apr 25, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/25/99
I hate being late on all these polls... I'm 13! Thirteen baybee!
---
Eatpikachu
sig. v. 2.5

Buy a Roasted-Pikachu-on-a-Stick for only $9.99!

98% compatible with Hino Rei (although 99% with Kou Seiya...)
http://www.lovecalculator.com

My favorite Pokemon: Togepy, Vileplume, Psyduck, Gengar, Chansey, Rhydon, and
Misty!

Lucrecia84

Apr 25, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/25/99
I'm 14

Ivyna J. Spyder
My Pokemon and BW page
http://members.aol.com/lucrecia84

StrykerBC

Apr 25, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/25/99
14- 15 in 8 months

--
"That's my story and I'm stickin' to it"-

Stryker
Chairman of EIEIO

Remove "NOSPAM" to respond via EMail
********
"I'm White Knight, you're Black King, and I owe you a chessboard."

Page 57, Chapter Four,
"Tomorrow Never Dies"

MrGolden13

Apr 25, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/25/99
MrGolden (Oliver): 13

---
"Sometimes I wish I could be you, just so I can be friends with me!" -Angelica
Pickles

MrGolden13

Apr 25, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/25/99
>Recently turned 13

When? I just turned 13 on Aprill 22nd.

Oliver

Dan E Dutra

Apr 25, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/25/99

Dan Dutra - 19

Dan E Dutra

Apr 25, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/25/99
I'm 19 =0)

Pokexpress wrote:

> I'm 17, the oldest here!

Venusaur PoKeMoN

Apr 25, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/25/99
July 31, Will be 18 then

M.W.F.

Apr 25, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/25/99
Check this out, straight from the mouth of CHNSE4LIFE ...
> Ricky5687 wrote last time on AGNP:

> >>Nope. And I know I'm certainly not the oldest on the NG.
> >
> >Then, um, who is? o.O;;
> >

> I think it's Dread, but i could be wrong.
>
> ::ducks under the punches::

Well, I'm 22 at the start of July. That's the highest I've seen in this
thread.
--
M.W.F. - Pokémon no meijin!

Visit Azure Heights for Pokémon information:
http://www.geocities.com/~korelano
You can read the AGFFH FAQ or the AGNP FAQ.
Also try the PW! FAQ.
What about the AGNPH Archive?
All these are at www.erols.com/resonakorelano

Thatguyty

Apr 25, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/25/99
On 25 Apr 1999 16:48:24 GMT, yosh...@aol.com (Yosh1121) wrote:

>L.O.JP wrote:
>>While I was looking through the post I saw that their were some 6th
>>graders in here. I was wondering what everyone's age was in here. This
>>is just a post I thought would be interresting.
>

>Is it me, or has this been done before?
>
>::shrugs:: Whatever....
>
>Yosh
>----------
>
>Note: Beware the rabid Yosh.

I not actually responding to the message from Yosh, but my news server
through away the original >_<. I'm 14.
~Thatguyty
Webmaster of "Tracking Mew"
http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Arcade/4011

havoc23

Apr 25, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/25/99
> >>You're joking......aren't you? o.O
> >>

> >Nope. And I know I'm certainly not the oldest on the NG.
>
> Then, um, who is? o.O;;

Well, I'm 45 today!
My birthday present to myself was a Color GB, heh.

http://www.bimc.org/havoc/

Goola2u

Apr 26, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/26/99
16 since Jan. 17th. Among the elders of this group, I believe. And no, I
didn't get laughed at for being a pokemaniac. Actually, a classmate asked to
borrow Pikachu for a test. :)

Shard Fields, who's said too much, at least according to what his paranoid
parents have said.

Lottabyte

Apr 26, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/26/99
12 , in 7th grade and i got a 1210 on the Scholastic Aptitude Test. ><

MasterO...@hotmail.com
Magikarp Sux!
"Pokeball go! Uh, I mean donut" Brock, on "Primeape goes Banannas"
Remove "mando.us" to e-mail me
"6 Electrodes would be suicide against a ghost"-Solo-Chan

CHNSE4LIFE

Apr 26, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/26/99
Venusaur wrote:

>I am 17 will be 18 in July, Any hot ladies out there around 16 to 18
>want to talk, email me.

Don't make this look like a AOL chat room please.

Arkhan

Apr 26, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/26/99

Pokexpress wrote in message <7fvs14$mv6$1...@nnrp1.dejanews.com>...

>I'm 17, the oldest here!

Nope, sorry, I'm eighteen! I also know that there's people here older than
me, so their! :P

Arkhan

Apr 26, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/26/99

Ricky5687 wrote in message <19990425174714...@ng40.aol.com>...

>>Nope. And I know I'm certainly not the oldest on the NG.
>
>Then, um, who is? o.O;;

How's about Nob - he's got kids, right?

CHNSE4LIFE

Apr 26, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/26/99
Ricky5687 wrote last time on AGNP:

>>Nope. And I know I'm certainly not the oldest on the NG.

>Then, um, who is? o.O;;

I think it's Dread, but i could be wrong.

::ducks under the punches::

"Pokeball......GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ::Stays in his hand:: NO...........Pikachu, why

Cat-Gonk

Apr 26, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/26/99
Cat-Gonk is of age 16.

Cat-Gonk.
----------------------------
Do you believe in Goddish?

Azure Heights Pokemon Staff.
(http://www.geocities.com/~korelano/)

AGNP- One Newsgroup under Goddish.

Cat-Gonk

Apr 26, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/26/99
Well then... Cubone <neon...@Home.com> wrote:

>Me 11!!! Am I the youngest? Is Ricky 12? The answers are unkown ^.^

Wait a minute, didn't you once say to Marcus that why masturbate when
you can just go out and f**k someone?

Goddish attacks the Great Hentai Spirit head on, and drives it out of
Cat-Gonk's skull.

Goddish: "Yeah, wasn't it you?"

Cat-Gonk: "I'm almost certain...."

SilvrrSky

Apr 26, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/26/99
>I am 17 will be 18 in July, Any hot ladies out there around 16 to 18
>want to talk, email me.

Uh...LOL!

For a second there, I had the eerie sensation of being in an AOL chat
room..*wipes forehead in relief*

Silver Sky says:

--Never knock on Death's door; ring the bell and run (he hates that).
--Pray for whirled peas.
--If at first you don't succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried.

GtoffmyIsh

Apr 26, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/26/99
As of now, I'm the last person to answer this o.O...But anyway's, I'm 53, I
have 13 children with 37 different woman...uhhh...

OKAY YOU GOT ME!! I'M 17 =(

I'm pretty new here, maybe a month now, and I'm about to start doing
pokewars...I'll be one of the best writers...cuz I have experience...but
anyway's, If any of you young tots out there need advice...then please feel
free to email me...and if your good looking and you live in New Jersey, Email
me...maybe we can talk

[Sarcastic, idiotic, and downright aolish mode..........off]

Ish...You better sit down, before I smack the taste out of your mouth.

CHNSE4LIFE

Apr 26, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/26/99
M.W.F. wrote:

>Well, I'm 22 at the start of July. That's the highest I've seen in this
>thread.

::Raises M.W.F.'s arm:: And the current winner so far! Notice I said so far.

Chris Cracknell

Apr 26, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/26/99
In article <372341F3...@yahoo.com>, "L.O.JP" <dragon...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>While I was looking through the post I saw that their were some 6th
>graders in here. I was wondering what everyone's age was in here. This
>is just a post I thought would be interresting.
>L.O.JP
>age=16
~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~

Hey, why not go one better and give a short bio of ourselves. It will
tell each other a lot more than our ages.

Name: Chris "Crackers" Cracknell
Nationality: Canadian, eh.
Ancestry: Irish
Date Of Birth: Sept. 13th, 1965
Age: 33
Occupation: Accordionist (stop laughing!)
Hobbies: Collecting musical instruments
Collecting Atari 2600 videogames, systems, and accessories
Writing new programs for the Atari 2600
Collecting Anime
Spreading the glory of Bira Bira
Maintaining and using an impressive array of Atari ST computers.
Web Page: http://www.hwcn.org/~ad329/crab.html

Usual Pokemon Game Team: Pidgeot "Pesto" Lv. 62 (I'm working on him)
Raichu "Pika-Pika" Lv. 82
Venusaur "Big Guy" Lv. 92 (my starter)
Mewtwo "The Beast" Lv. 100 (yeah, yeah, cheap. *yawn*)
Snorlax "Zonker" Lv. 100 (so cute and rolly-polly)
Golduck "Dolby" Lv. 100 (he was cuter as a Psyduck)

Usual Pokemon Trainer Battle Team: Don't have one. I select my battle pokemon
based on the skills and levels of the other player's pokemon. Nobody can
accuse me of "Cabbage-Patch Killing". A fair fight is a fun fight.

Stuff: I've been married for 11 years to my wife Beena who is from India.
I have two children Logan (age 6) who plays Pokemon with me and a daughter
Kerala (19mos) who occaisionally chews on an old Mono Gameboy we've got
lying arround. I'm a big Thomas Dolby fan and I'm a member of
"The Flat Earth Society" (the official Dolby fanclub, not the rightwing
group of religious whackos who actually believe the world is flat) as well
as "Alloy" <al...@smoe.org>a Thomas Dolby E-mail Fanclub. I went to Humber
College in the early 80s for Audio/Visual production. Currently I'm attending
McMaster University (although I'm taking a bit of a break right now as I blew
this and probably next year's tuition money traveling around the world plus
its hard to study with a wee baby constantly demanding your attention) going
for a combined honours degree in Anthropology and Japanese. I work as a
professional musician doing session and "jobber" work as well as the
occaisional soundtrack. I've played piano and keyboards for 25 years but 6
years ago I switched my focus from keyboard to accordion. My favorite music
to play is cajun and zydeco. That's about as "nutshell" as I can make it. If
you want more info on me then visit my webpage.

CRACKERS
(Where you can learn about my tag-line from hell!!!)

--

Collector of Atari 2600 carts - Accordionist - Bira Bira Devotee - Anime fan
* http://www.hwcn.org/~ad329/crab.html | Crackers' Arts Base *

Lady Elwen

Apr 26, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/26/99

In AGNP where Pokemon play, Sarii13 told us one day:
| I'm 15 and an unfortunate freshman in high school. >_< That just makes it worse
| when people find out you're obsessed with Pokémon...

Ah, i love living in the Bay Area. So tolerant of anime. :D

I'm 15 and a freshman as well, but our high school seems more
tolerant of Pokemaniacs. The senior sitting next to me in Japanese
class finally gave in to the craze and tried playing on the
emulator. Now he rants to me about how great his Snorlax is and how
strong his Mr. Mime is. ^_^

Then again, i have a feeling most of the people at our school who
have Pikachu keychains or mechanical pencils (and there are quite a
few) don't know anything about Pokemon beyond that. -_-;

I'll never forget the day in Japanese when our teacher was yelling at
us (not really mad, though) and walked by this one person's desk and
he held up his Pikachu mechanical pencil in her face while yelling,
"Pikachu!" The reaction was . . . nothing.

~Elwen Skye *

Who will never go near her school's hentai Anime Club. ::shudder::

Lady Elwen

Apr 26, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/26/99

In AGNP where Pokemon play, CHNSE4LIFE told us one day:

| Ricky5687 wrote last time on AGNP:
| >>Nope. And I know I'm certainly not the oldest on the NG.
| >
| >Then, um, who is? o.O;;
|
| I think it's Dread, but i could be wrong.

::chokes:: Um...Dreadite's 16. :D

Come on, last time we had that thread with all the "old people"
responding. There was even someone who was a grandparent with
grandkids with whom he shared his Pokemaniac-ism.

And what about Chris Cracknell and all his remeniscences?

~Elwen Skye *

So _this_ is why i got 500 unread messages. AOL chatroom attack!

Vulpix5746

Apr 26, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/26/99
>12 , in 7th grade and i got a 1210 on the Scholastic Aptitude Test.

I got a 1220 on that test when I was in 7th grade.
Sig v. 1.2
Deathclock says I die on June 23, 2059.
AGNP welcome person
<remove SPAMu2Q to reply>
ICQ Me: 32262691
see an official Pokewars websites at
http://welcome.to/pokemonwars

EATpikachu

Apr 26, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/26/99
<<>12 , in 7th grade and i got a 1210 on the Scholastic Aptitude Test.

I got a 1220 on that test when I was in 7th grade.>>

Are we all bragging now? I took the SAT 2 (I think that's the same test...)
last year in 7th grade and I got a 1340. Now I am applicable to go to John
Hopkins' University O_O
---
Eatpikachu
sig. v. 2.5

Buy a Roasted-Pikachu-on-a-Stick for only $9.99!

98% compatible with Hino Rei (although 99% with Kou Seiya...)
http://www.lovecalculator.com

My favorite Pokemon: Togepy, Vileplume, Psyduck, Gengar, Chansey, Rhydon, and
Misty!

EATpikachu

Apr 26, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/26/99
<<I'll never forget the day in Japanese when our teacher was yelling at
us (not really mad, though) and walked by this one person's desk and
he held up his Pikachu mechanical pencil in her face while yelling,
"Pikachu!" The reaction was . . . nothing.>>

Neat... I have a Pikachu Mechanical Pencil (they come in Pikachu or Mew right?)
I'll go bring it to school, wait for my teacher to walk by my desk, and I'll
shove it in his face and squirm "Pikachu..." (I've got 4 male teachers and 2
female teachers.... last semester when I was in gym I had 3 male teachers and 3
female teachers, but I think my gym teacher was lesbian.) After that, I bet
I'll not only get detention, but I'll also get the pencil confiscated and
everyone will think I'm a froot. Anyways...

Lady Elwen

Apr 26, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/26/99

In AGNP where Pokemon play, Vulpix5746 told us one day:

| >12 , in 7th grade and i got a 1210 on the Scholastic Aptitude Test.
|
| I got a 1220 on that test when I was in 7th grade.

Ah yes, the "brag about your SAT score" comes with the age poll,
doesn't it?

I got a 1290 in 7th grade. :D

Darn CTY makes you take it. -_-;

~Elwen Skye *

Who must surrender the Fault Phial and take logic this year...

MTSowbug

Apr 26, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/26/99
Fine, fine. But you should just check the AGNP website...
13

"They taste salty." - Cassidy Wright
No, my name isn't Cassidy.

Hey, my character Phoo is the unofficial arch-rival of Random in the PokeWars!

(E-mail at md...@aol.com)

MTSowbug

Apr 26, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/26/99
>I'm pretty new here, maybe a month now, and I'm about to start doing
>pokewars...I'll be one of the best writers...cuz I have experience...but
>anyway's, If any of you young tots out there need advice...then please feel
>free to email me...and if your good looking and you live in New Jersey, Email
>me...maybe we can talk

What?!?! DON'T BRAG ABOUT YER' WRITIN' SKILLS!!!!!! Bad! (spanks this guy
with a wok)

>[Sarcastic, idiotic, and downright aolish mode..........off]

Whoops... you should have said something about that mode in the first place.
Heh, heh... (runs)

Laeophie

Apr 26, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/26/99

>>12 , in 7th grade and i got a 1210 on the Scholastic Aptitude Test.
>
>I got a 1220 on that test when I was in 7th grade.

Huh? I took that test last year and I didn't get a score like that. And as
long as everyone's saying what they got, in California I'm in the top 4% in
English (reading, writing, spelling, etc.) and the top 6% in Math.

Jimmy Vu

See my Pokémon FAQ at
http://www.gamefaqs.com/portable/gameboy/faq/pokemon_m.txt
Or, just go to www.gamefaqs.com

Andy Hock

Apr 26, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/26/99
Vulpix5746 wrote:

> >12 , in 7th grade and i got a 1210 on the Scholastic Aptitude Test.
>
> I got a 1220 on that test when I was in 7th grade.

I got a 1510. But I think Gerald Ford was
President then.
Andy Hock

Andy Hock

Apr 26, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/26/99
CHNSE4LIFE wrote:

> Sarii wrote:
>
> >I'm 15 and an unfortunate freshman in high school. >_< That just makes it
> >worse
> >when people find out you're obsessed with Pokémon...
> >

> Nah.i'm a senoir in high school and i'm obsessed with Pokemon. ANd i have
> friends that are also obsessed with pokemon and also senoirs and they be on the
> basketball team and football team and all. No need to worry.

Hell, I'm 38 and I'm obsessed with Pokemon.

Andy Hock

Andy Hock

Apr 26, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/26/99
Mobius101 wrote:

> >I'm 17, the oldest here!
>
> I know otherwise.. ^.^;;;

17 the oldest? Not by a long shot. I'm 38.

Andy Hock

Pokexpress

Apr 26, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/26/99
Great! I was wrong, I'd hate to be the oldest. I guess there are a lot of
adults who like Pokemon. That's good.

SR Dominguez

Apr 26, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/26/99
Andy Hock <col...@erinet.com> wrote:
> > Nah.i'm a senoir in high school and i'm obsessed with Pokemon. ANd i have
> > friends that are also obsessed with pokemon and also senoirs and they be on the
> > basketball team and football team and all. No need to worry.

> Hell, I'm 38 and I'm obsessed with Pokemon.

Thank you.

I was starting to feel like perhaps I was too old for this thing.....

Would've been a damn shame, I just spent 200 quid on Japanese Pokemon
tapes....

:)

(I'm 24)

Cool quotes from Team Rocket CD drama: | Rachel Ryan (anime fan and
"Imagoro minnya nani shiteru no ka nya?" | honourary Team Rocket member)
- Nyarth's cute little song | "What'd happen if Satoshi
"Pokemon batoru wa pokemon shigoto da nya!"| took a bath with Pikachu?"
- Nyarth | "He'd be reduced to Ash"

TheRunt411

Apr 26, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/26/99
This again? <Yawn> Okay, I'm 19.
The Runt
"Slow and steady wins the race."

DSCreamer

Apr 26, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/26/99
I'm 14. 15 on July 2nd.

Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to work we go...

Yesssssss, my preciousssssss, we wantss the ring badly, yesss precious.

PFTMIDTPTWFDTUAPWONTDTEOTALTEORTTSAJJTRBOATSOLSNOPTFMTR! - The Team Rocket
motto, abbreviated

SilvrrSky

Apr 26, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/26/99
>Huh? I took that test last year and I didn't get a score like that. And as
>long as everyone's saying what they got, in California I'm in the top 4% in
>English (reading, writing, spelling, etc.) and the top 6% in Math.

Oh, yes! Bragging time! Whoo hoo! ^_^

I got 98% on my reading tests (I'm in ninth grade and I read at an above
college level.)..And, like, 80 something on my math. Ugh, I hate math (No
offense to anyone who does..I don't know why you would..;)

Bragging mode...<beep>...off :)
Everyone needs to boast once in awhile ^_^

SilvrrSky

Apr 26, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/26/99
><<I'll never forget the day in Japanese when our teacher was yelling at
>us (not really mad, though) and walked by this one person's desk and
>he held up his Pikachu mechanical pencil in her face while yelling,
>"Pikachu!" The reaction was . . . nothing.>>

LOL! Nice story Elwen :) I wish things like that happened where I live..*sigh*
The Midwest stinks ;_;

>3
>female teachers, but I think my gym teacher was lesbian.)

ROTFLOL! You too? Are all female gym teachers lesbians or what? :Þ

NikTesla27

Apr 26, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/26/99

l>17 the oldest? Not by a long shot. I'm 38.

38? Are you here for your kids or you?

-The Pokémaniac

Yahoo Pager: ihateyouniktesla27
AIM:I No Jerk, NikTesla27, Crandall27, CCRARules
AOL: NikTesla27

Jeff

Apr 26, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/26/99
I'm 16, for all who don't know already, and I'm a Pokeaddict.

I've also been called a Charmaniac, but that is an incorrect term used for
people who like all 3 Charmander evolutions and..

SPika: Shut up already, you answered the damn question, now go to hell!

*runs away*
------------------------------------
Sigfile, AGNP version 1.03a

ICQ: 500418 (All chainletters shall promptly place thee on my ignore list)
E-mail anything Charmish to zi...@geocities.com

"LOL!" -- Maria R.
"Damn Newbies.." -- Jose Solano
"I can quote myself if I want to! No one else has! *sniff*" -- Jeff
"Charmander is gay! Gay I tell you!!", Marcus Yu, before being eaten by
rabid Charizards.

The shrine for the great Charmander:
http://come.to/charmandershrine

Titles:
Holder of the Sacred Tail Flame
PW! writer. (Pokewars). Although, in my case it stands for Pathetic Writing
(TM)
AKA Jeff Karani, of the Pokewars
Charmander Otaku
Leader of the M.A.C.E (The Movement Against Charmander Evolving)

*-------------------------*
This message has been printed on
recycled electrons to preserve the internet
community.
*-------------------------*

And now, I just have one more thing to say.
"Char Charmander!"

Chris Cracknell

Apr 26, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/26/99
In article <6717-372...@newsd-223.iap.bryant.webtv.net>, Venu...@webtv.net (Venusaur PoKeMoN) wrote:
>I am 17 will be 18 in July, Any hot ladies out there around 16 to 18
>want to talk, email me.
~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~

Brock?

CRACKERS
(The hormone years from hell!!!!)

EATpikachu

Apr 26, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/26/99
<<dscr...@aol.com>>

For a minute there I thought that was "D Screamer" as in Dead Screamer as in
Dead Scream, Sailorpluto's attack.

EATpikachu

Apr 26, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/26/99
<<Bragging mode...<beep>...off :)
Everyone needs to boast once in awhile ^_^>>

Damn right Silver ^_-

Anyways, am I the only one who had to PAY to take the SAT? It wasn't required,
and I didn't even want to take it, but my mom forced me to. And I had a cold
and I was up all night studying that one Friday to take it on that cold
Saturday morning Feb. '98. Stupid vocabulary words! I got a really high score
on the math, but the reading was just too hard. Maybe I'll read the dictionary
throughout highschool?!

Venusaur PoKeMoN

Apr 26, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/26/99
I am hate to inform you , your not the oldest here.

Dreadite

Apr 26, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/26/99

CyberKnux <cybe...@aol.com> wrote in message

> >I am hate to inform you , your not the oldest here.
>
> You know, it would be nice if you quoted.

Like hell I'm not! I'm over 200 years old! Why, in the good old days, we
lived off the land, sonny! =P

I'm 16. And I don't have a clue why I answered this poll. ^^;;;

Dreadite
-----
"Míru kage mo náku yatsúrete iru. I am the Darkness, Dreadite."
Visit the Kage Shogunate: http://www.geocities.com/Tokyo/pagoda/3073/

CyberKnux

Apr 27, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/27/99
>I am hate to inform you , your not the oldest here.

You know, it would be nice if you quoted.

CyberKnux
http://members.aol.com/CyberKnux/index.html

Chris McClinch

Apr 27, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/27/99
In article <19990426060357...@ng-cf1.aol.com>,
eatpi...@aol.compsyduck says...

><<>12 , in 7th grade and i got a 1210 on the Scholastic Aptitude Test.
>
>I got a 1220 on that test when I was in 7th grade.>>
>
>Are we all bragging now? I took the SAT 2 (I think that's the same test...)
>last year in 7th grade and I got a 1340. Now I am applicable to go to John
>Hopkins' University O_O

I'm just a lurker, but I'm 22, got a 1450 on the SAT, a 760 on the GRE Verbal,
a 720 on the GRE Math, a 710 on the GRE Analytical, and a 670 on the GRE
subject test in English. ;-)

--
Chris McClinch
cmcc...@vt.edu

SilvrrSky

Apr 27, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/27/99
>Anyways, am I the only one who had to PAY to take the SAT? It wasn't
>required,
>and I didn't even want to take it, but my mom forced me to. And I had a cold
>and I was up all night studying that one Friday to take it on that cold
>Saturday morning Feb. '98. Stupid vocabulary words! I got a really high score
>on the math, but the reading was just too hard. Maybe I'll read the
>dictionary
>throughout highschool?!

That's some good reading ;) I'm not very sure why, but I was obsessed with
learning new words in 6th grade...Which can explain why I use big vocab in my
PW's today! I've gotten pretty rusty, actually, you should see some of my
stories I wrote when I was 12 o_O

Hey, good luck next time! Maybe I can help ya with vocab, and you can help me
with math! *grin*

GtoffmyIsh

Apr 27, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/27/99
>>I'm pretty new here, maybe a month now, and I'm about to start doing
>>pokewars...I'll be one of the best writers...cuz I have experience...but
>>anyway's, If any of you young tots out there need advice...then please feel
>>free to email me...and if your good looking and you live in New Jersey,
>Email
>>me...maybe we can talk
>
>What?!?! DON'T BRAG ABOUT YER' WRITIN' SKILLS!!!!!! Bad! (spanks this guy
>with a wok)

OUCH!

>>[Sarcastic, idiotic, and downright aolish mode..........off]
>
>Whoops... you should have said something about that mode in the first place.
>Heh, heh... (runs)

GET BACK HERE!...eeeeokay

Ish...cuz I'm cool...

SR Dominguez

Apr 27, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/27/99
NikTesla27 <nikte...@aol.commando> wrote:
> l>17 the oldest? Not by a long shot. I'm 38.
> >

> 38? Are you here for your kids or you?

Did your parents get you on AOL, or did you? :)

A joke. Please don't flame me....

However it kind of narks me that people assume that adults can't be into
Pokemon. Much as I'd love to be 10 years old again, that isn't going to
happen. But I don't see why that should stop me playing one of the best (and
most challenging) games available.

=======================WHAT TEAM ROCKET *REALLY* SAY=======================
Musashi: If you need us to explain what's going on.... Kojirou: We present
our answer at the mercy of the earth. M: To prevent the destruction of the
world. K: To defend the peace of the world. M: Shooting forth with an evil
of love and justice. K: In the lovely charming villian's role: M: Musashi!
K: Kojirou! M: As the Team Rocket duo, soaring up to the milky way.....
K: A white hole, a white tomorrow is awaiting us. Nyarth: What they said!
======================RACHELRYAN(u5...@ugd.keele.ac.uk)====================

Cubone

Apr 27, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/27/99
I turned 11 in January

McMahon Clan wrote:

> Cubone wrote in message <37235D85...@Home.com>...
> >Me 11!!! Am I the youngest? Is Ricky 12? The answers are unkown ^.^
>
> Maybe...which month? I be 11 too! Ooochee wawa.
>
> Okay, bye.
> =D =) =D =) =D =) =D =) =D =) =D =) =D =) =D =) =D =) =D =) =D =) =D =) =D
> =) =D =) =D =) =D
>
> 0**€€Seán€€*0
> [Sigfile 1.9]
>
> ~o^_^o~ <-- Pikachu!!
> ~o>_<o~ <--annoyyed Pikachu
>
> =D =) =D =) =D =) =D =) =D =) =D =) =D =) =D =) =D =) =D =) =D =) =D =) =D
> =) =D =) =D =) =D
> Ooochee wawa.
>
> Hey! I'm a Pokémon Trainer!
> I want to be the best!
> And when I get to the Elite Four,
> I'm going to pass that tough test!
> --My trainer motto
>
> Don't go Sniper, don't go!
> --Me, before he went looney
>
> Whatever happened to Jeff?
> --Me
>
> Garfield is no cat! He's a new Pokemon species!
> --Chris Pyyrus
>
> "Missingno.s indeed."
> --Mr. Satoshi

Cubone

Apr 27, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/27/99
::Choke:: Paahhhh! That is my cute smiley! ^_^ =0) =0) =0) =0) I used to
use it but everyone else uses the ^_^ -_- ^.^ and so on kinds..So i
stopped with those..But Im happy someone else apreciates them! =0)

Dan E Dutra wrote:

> I'm 19 =0)

> Pokexpress wrote:
>
> > I'm 17, the oldest here!

Ivysaur

Apr 27, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/27/99
oooh, yes, very nice, see this stuff below? :D

Chris Cracknell

Apr 29, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/29/99
In article <7g4l4m$ja4$1...@cfs2.kis.keele.ac.uk>, SR Dominguez <u5...@keele.ac.uk> wrote:

>However it kind of narks me that people assume that adults can't be into
>Pokemon. Much as I'd love to be 10 years old again, that isn't going to
>happen. But I don't see why that should stop me playing one of the best (and
>most challenging) games available.

~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~

Here here! Hell, we were the generations that saw the dawn of videogames
with the first Pong machine to hit the arcades in 1972. We were the ones
to get the first home videogame machines like the Fairchild Channel-F,
Atari 2600 and the Oddessey^2, not to mention all the hundreds of Pong
machines that came out.

Why should it suprise the Nintendo Generation to find out that we
"geezers" like videogames too? Do they think that they'll stop liking
videogames as they get older? You should see the looks on my son's friends
when they see my videogame collection. Atari 2600, Atari 7800, Colecovision,
Intellivision, Sega Master System, Sega Genesis, Sega Game Gear, Nintendo
Entertainment System, Gameboy (colour and mono), Nintendo Virtual-Boy,
and the gem of my collection a Vectrex. My Atari 2600 has the most impressive
collection of games, over 300 carts for it.

CRACKERS
(Video-fogey from hell!!!!!!!!)

Cat-Gonk

Apr 30, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/30/99
Well then... ad...@james.hwcn.org (Chris Cracknell) wrote:

>You should see the looks on my son's friends
>when they see my videogame collection. Atari 2600, Atari 7800, Colecovision,
>Intellivision, Sega Master System, Sega Genesis, Sega Game Gear, Nintendo
>Entertainment System, Gameboy (colour and mono), Nintendo Virtual-Boy,
>and the gem of my collection a Vectrex. My Atari 2600 has the most impressive
>collection of games, over 300 carts for it.

Ahh, I remember them, and I'm only 16. I remember being filled with
awe as I first experienced Pitfall (the original, and still the best)
on my cousin's 2600 as a wee kitten, and getting my ass kicked out of
my ears.

I still have my NES. Around 30 carts, and they're so much more
challenging than today's games.

Cat-Gonk.
----------------------------
Do you believe in Goddish?

Azure Heights Pokemon Staff.
(http://www.geocities.com/~korelano/)

AGNP- One Newsgroup under Goddish.

SaraJNES

Apr 30, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/30/99
I still have my NES and a buch of games. It's still fun.

SaraJNES
All right, all right, I take it back! UnScrew you!
"I have seen the truth...and it makes no sense."

EATpikachu

Apr 30, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/30/99
<<I still have my NES. Around 30 carts, and they're so much more
challenging than today's games.>>

Because I don't play it anymore, and because it destroyed my other TV, my
Nintendo just got locked up somewhere in the garage (our makeshift attic...)
last week. I do agree, they're really challenging, but it all depends on game.
Newer games offer more help and hints while the older ones have sprite
characters with little help and strange enigmas.

Scooby Dooo

May 8, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/8/99
i don't know what's goin' on here......you know, i used to think 18-year olds got
drunk and had sex, opposed to spending their days alone on their computer on
Pokemon newsgroups, but hey, what do i know. Peace Out.

Trunks9945 wrote:

> >Nope, sorry, I'm eighteen! I also know that there's people here older than
> >me, so their! :P
>
> Yeah...I was reading through the replies to this Poll, and there's a guy that's
> 38.
>
> God bless ya, man. ^.^
>
> trunksdabomb
> ----
> I am the ultimate super-saiya-jin.
> No really, I am.
> Why don't you believe me!?!
> "Dragon dragon, ROCK the dragon dragon ball z...."
> --Dragonball Z themesong (US)
>
> You have read my sig. You ENJOY wasting time, ne? >=P

Ixbalam

May 8, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/8/99
In article <19990508211512...@ng-ch1.aol.com>,
trunk...@aol.com (Trunks9945) wrote:

> Yeah...I was reading through the replies to this Poll, and there's a guy
that's
> 38.

Wuhu, someone older than me (but not by much). =^.^=

--
Michael J. Rider, aka Ixbalam http://i.am/ixbalam
Rot13 to email: wnt...@orfgjro.arg

"...being able to break security doesn't make you a hacker any more
than being able to hotwire cars makes you an automotive engineer."
-Eric S. Raymond

Trunks9945

May 9, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/9/99

>Nope, sorry, I'm eighteen! I also know that there's people here older than
>me, so their! :P

Yeah...I was reading through the replies to this Poll, and there's a guy that's
38.

God bless ya, man. ^.^

Trunks9945

May 9, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/9/99
>You're joking......aren't you? o.O

I don't get it. Yeah, this IS an old thread, but....

Mobius101

May 9, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/9/99
>i don't know what's goin' on here......you know, i used to think 18-year olds
>got
>drunk and had sex,

O.o;;;;;

opposed to spending their days alone on their computer on
>Pokemon newsgroups, but hey, what do i know. Peace Out.

Tells a bit about yer age...^_^;

~Maria R
"Psy yie yie..."
-------------------------
Tha webber:
http://hamstergirl.cjb.net/
-----------
"Taking Pokemon straight from your pockets,
With the power of the stars, it's Maria Rocket!" -My corny PW! motto ^.^;
------
TEOTWAWKI

Arkhan

May 9, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/9/99

Scooby Dooo wrote in message <3734E5B5...@idirect.ca>...

>i don't know what's goin' on here......you know, i used to think 18-year
olds got
>drunk and had sex, opposed to spending their days alone on their computer

on
>Pokemon newsgroups, but hey, what do i know. Peace Out.

Who says I can't do both? (not at the same time though, that'd be icky...).

And yes, this >IS< an extremely old thread, in case any of you were
wondering...

~Shirak~

M.W.F.

May 9, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/9/99
Listen up! This is what Arkhan said!

> Scooby Dooo wrote in message <3734E5B5...@idirect.ca>...
> >i don't know what's goin' on here......you know, i used to think 18-year
> olds got
> >drunk and had sex, opposed to spending their days alone on their computer
> on
> >Pokemon newsgroups, but hey, what do i know. Peace Out.
>
> Who says I can't do both? (not at the same time though, that'd be icky...).

-_- No comment

--
M.W.F. - Pokémon no meijin!

Visit Azure Heights for Pokémon information:
http://www.geocities.com/~korelano
Post whatever pics and what not you want at:
All these are at http://www.erols.com/resonakorelano