I need some advice

Agent 0007

Nov 2, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/2/98
Hey this is a good board! I fyou want a mailing list see the post "Pokemon
mailing list!!"

--
Allow us to introduce ourselves.. To protect the world the world from
annihilation.. To unite all Trainers within our nation.. To use the power of

Bob Oelenschlager

Nov 2, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/2/98

SLOW?!? Every time I get on this news group 20 more new posts are up!

GeoDude

Nov 3, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/3/98

GeoDude

Nov 3, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/3/98

Bob Oelenschlager <OME...@prodigy.net> wrote in article
<71lqfq$2n1q$1...@newssvr04-int.news.prodigy.com>...

> SLOW?!? Every time I get on this news group 20 more new posts are up!
>

> On my old board, there was a new post every minute or two. At least.

Frodoj13

Nov 3, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/3/98

Then the people on the old group had no life!

This group is great! Theres always just enough posts! Not too many, not too
little!

- "Life is a Cabaret ol' chum, only a Cabaret ol' chum, and I love a Cabaret!"
Pickachu is cute and AMI IS THE BEST SAILOR SENSHI!
"Dont Let It Be Forgot! That Once There Was A Spot! For One Brief Shining
Moment.. That Was Known.. As.. Ca.. Me.. Lot!