Game Link Cable

wartor...@my-deja.com

May 26, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/26/00
Now here's an annoying example of bad marketing.
I live in Israel (that's the country just east of the mediterranean
sea). Pokemon has just gotten to us (we just got the first movie, and
Ash's mom just met Mr. Mime a few days ago).

I, as a Pokemaniac long before the appearance of the phenomenon in
Israel, asked my aunt in Canada to send me a CGB and PKMN Yellow. After
several months, it arrived. I beat the league several days ago, have
Snorlax, Mewtwo, Articuno and Zapdos (working on that Moltres), and am
trying to fill up my Dex.

There's this girl who lives pretty close to me, a friend of my
sister's. She has a CGB (Same color - atomic purple) and Pokemon Red.
We both agree that we should trade a Caterpie for a Weedle, but I can't
find a Game Link Cable anywhere! All of the online shops won't ship
electronics to Israel, and it's impossible to find anything for the
Gameboy but games like Tarzan imported from Japan, and illegal ones
copied onto carts from ROMs! (Found Pocket Monsters Yellow - Japanese -
on a 33-in-1, as well). Does anyone know what I should do?

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

AngelusWvW

May 27, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/27/00
why not get your uncle to ship you one oer again??
London is the place that everybody wanna go, dont ask me i really dont know.
For all the ravers that wanna say Bow! MC OMG style of the Show!!!!!