Pokèmon Pinball: Eevee?

MeltTheSky

Jul 8, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/8/99
Quick question regarding eevee and evolution in Pokèmon Pinball. Is there a
way to choose which form he will evolve into? So far I have caught Eevee 3
times in Celadon City on the blue board.... but every time I try to evolve him,
he turns into Jolteon. Just wondering if I am doing something wrong.....

thank you and if you could please email me the responses it would be most
appreciated.

meltt...@aol.com

Oliver Mistletoe

Jul 8, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/8/99
<<<Is there a way to choose which form he will evolve into? So far I have
caught Eevee 3 times in Celadon City on the blue board.... but every time I try
to evolve
him, he turns into Jolteon.>>>

I'm pretty sure you have to catch it three times in one game to get all three
Eeveelutions.

Oliver
---
"Sometimes I wish I could be you, just so I can be friends with me!" -Angelica
Pickles

Ixbalam

Jul 8, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/8/99
In article <19990708150631...@ng-fr1.aol.com>,
meltt...@aol.com (MeltTheSky) wrote:

> Quick question regarding eevee and evolution in Pokèmon Pinball.

Is there a
> way to choose which form he will evolve into? So far I have caught Eevee 3
> times in Celadon City on the blue board.... but every time I try to
evolve him,

> he turns into Jolteon. Just wondering if I am doing something wrong.....

Nope. The stones that come up are random. You just have to keep
catching Eevees until you get all three eevolutions. It took me a while
to get anything but a Vaporeon in the silly game. Issa pain.

--
Michael J. Rider, aka Ixbalam http://i.am/ixbalam
Rot13 to email: wnt...@orfgjro.arg

1) Never use a metaphor, simile, or other figure of speech
which you are used to seeing in print.
2) Never use a long word where a short one will do.
3) If it is possible to cut a word out, always cut it out.
4) Never use the passive where you can use the active.
5) Never use a foreign phrase, a scientific word, or a jargon
word if you can think of an everyday English equivalent.
6) Break any of these rules sooner than say anything outright
barbarous. -George Orwell

Black Hole

Jul 10, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/10/99
Whilst meltt...@aol.com (MeltTheSky) was despritly looking for some
pie, they screamed this obsenity that could be heard for miles...:

> Quick question regarding eevee and evolution in Pokčmon Pinball. Is there a

>way to choose which form he will evolve into? So far I have caught Eevee 3
>times in Celadon City on the blue board.... but every time I try to evolve him,
> he turns into Jolteon. Just wondering if I am doing something wrong.....

What happens to me is that it rotates in one way and then goes back to
the first, I get:

Fire Stone, Water Stone, Lightning Stone, and then it starts over.

--
AIM: BH Zero X
ICQ: 6706318
ICQ Nick: Black Hole
Web Page: www.avenant.com
--
"I have taken the liberty of turning the camera away for 5 seconds because, believe me, you don't wanna see this crap. It'll make you sick."
--

"DAHHH MY NAME IS DIMA SAFANOV AND I HATE IT WHEN PEOPLE
THINK I AM A GIRL EVEN THOUGH I AM ONE DAHHH I AM ONLY

Gyarados75

Jul 11, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/11/99
actually, its random, or at least, the amount of times you do something or
another (press some button) determines how he'll evolve.