who's next

1 view

MECHADRAGON2

Aug 1, 2001, 3:19:45 AM8/1/01
Can anyone put 21 pokemon names (that u made up) out ?

Steffan Alun

Aug 1, 2001, 8:10:34 AM8/1/01
MECHADRAGON2 <mechad...@cs.com> wrote in message

> Can anyone put 21 pokemon names (that u made up) out ?

0_o

Why would you want that? And why 21?

R. Tech Weaver - Biggest Dreamer

Aug 1, 2001, 12:58:44 PM8/1/01

"MECHADRAGON2" <mechad...@cs.com> wrote in message
> Can anyone put 21 pokemon names (that u made up) out ?

Do you mean the names of 21 made up Pokemon or 21 nicknames for existing
Pokemon?

--

Chet "Tech" Weaver's Basic Sig
I'm just a figment of your imagination.

"THE HORROR! THE FUNKY TECHNICOLOR HORROR!"
-- Tentomon, [DW!][MDWTPT] A New Generation Is Born [SERIES PREMERE] [1/2]

"Your enemies haven't won until you hate them."
-- Richard Nixon (I think)

"There is nothing worse than an elected official that lies to the people.
Unconvincingly."
-- "Bill Clinton," "live" via "satelite" on the Conan O'Brian show

"No ride is complete without a clown in an electric chair."
-- My brother

E-mail:
Black...@wrestlezone.com
AIM:
PanGatomon, Rorschach Mask
MSN Messenger:
Nich...@hotmail.com
ICQ:
122744531

My Bio on FanFiction.Net:

http://members.fanfiction.net/index.fic?action=directory-authorProfile&useri
d=40019
Member of Neopet Guild "NeoTamers":
http://www.neopets.com/guilds/guild.phtml?oid=dsafonov (Three guess who
founded it.)

MECHADRAGON2

Aug 1, 2001, 2:13:57 PM8/1/01
So i can see how many people have imagination.

MECHADRAGON2

Aug 2, 2001, 1:22:30 AM8/2/01
Names for made up pokemon.

R. Tech Weaver - Biggest Dreamer

Aug 2, 2001, 4:01:29 AM8/2/01

> So i can see how many people have imagination.

You can have imagination without making up Pokemon. What you've posted
would only tell you who would care enough to try.

Marco262, I _am_ the WooMaster

Aug 2, 2001, 4:12:35 AM8/2/01
MECHADRAGON2 wrote:

> Can anyone put 21 pokemon names (that u made up) out ?

Gigolopuff, Snortlax, Ghasping (Koffing), Celeri (Celebi), Ho Ho
(Ho-oh), Wipper,

*gives up cause hsi names all suck*

--
-Marco262, Aspiring Regular

*****************
Points:
15 Y2Tech Points
1 Mewtwo? Been Done Point
200 AGNP love points
1 Defibrillator point
10 Amoe points
________
Points freely given
*****************
AIM: Marco262

_________________
| |
| PLEASE DO NOT |
| FEED THE |
| TROLLS |
|_________________|
| |
| |
/\/\/\/\|/\/\/\| |/\/\|/\ ()/)

R. Tech Weaver - Biggest Dreamer

Aug 2, 2001, 4:15:38 AM8/2/01

> Names for made up pokemon.

That's a bit of a tall order, isn't it? It's not like we sit around day
dreaming about fictional Pokemon. These things require inspiration.

Take my made up evolutionary line, for instance. One of my fellow PokeFans
here said it would be cool to have a female-only species of fighting-type
Pokemon. I agreed with him and created Kartemiss:
http://www.geocities.com/tech_weaver/pics/tech_kartemiss.html

Then I thought I should give her three forms, so I gave her a starting form
named Chuckemiss:
http://www.geocities.com/tech_weaver/pics/tech_chuckemiss.html
and a final form named Artemite:
http://www.geocities.com/tech_weaver/pics/tech_artemite.html

These aren't things you just pull out of a hat. You need an idea before you
can invent a Pokemon, and most of us are content with the ideas already
expressed by Game Freak. Put us on the spot and we could probably come up
with one or two if we tried, but after that all you get are nonsense words.

R. Tech Weaver - Biggest Dreamer

Aug 2, 2001, 4:17:28 AM8/2/01

"MECHADRAGON2" <mechad...@cs.com> wrote in message

> So i can see how many people have imagination.

Wouldn't you rather have the concepts behind the Pokemon instead of just
their names?

Mushboom

Aug 2, 2001, 4:23:03 AM8/2/01
MECHADRAGON2 wrote:

> Can anyone put 21 pokemon names (that u made up) out ?

Just check out www.pokemonfactory.com, they've got a whole load of
made-up pokemon. I should know, I used to work there O_o;.

-Mushboom, the nicer way to buy a car

MECHADRAGON2

Aug 3, 2001, 3:26:17 AM8/3/01
Yes Conception would be better.

Amber Foxwing

Aug 4, 2001, 1:52:55 PM8/4/01
Ok, I'm bored, so i'll try it.

Blureon---an Ice Eeveelution
Cuddlywuff---an alternate Jigglypuff evolution
Turret---a fighting/normal Furret Evolution
Gorados---a Gyarados Evolution
Kiroko---a large cat Pokemon
Catalilly---a small cat pokemon
Catagreed---the next form of Catalilly
Catamuscle---the last form of Catalilly
Charcoalizard---an alternate Charmeleon Evolution
Mistoise---an alternative Ice Wartortle Evolution
Wopin---a snake Pokemon (not a rock snake)
Teakup---um...a small ice Pokemon
Whalu---a whale Pokemon
Unoon---a baby form of Unown (not that they deserve it)
Pinta---a baby form of Ponyta
Raikuuchu---an alternate Evolution of Pikachu
Guidosaur---a gangster Pokemon
Tubbylax---a snorlax evolution
Seacow---a Dewgong evolution
Dinowl---a diurnal Noctowl evolution
Clamix---a Cloyster evolution
Skizor---a Scizor evolution
Vulpes---a baby Vulpix (aww!)

Ok I'm done. Still bored, but done! Maybe I should draw some of these.

--
Amber's Pokésig V. 1.2

I currently have:
Around 5,566,256 1/2 BP(brownie points) for all of the Pointless jokes I
told my friends
Quite a few IBP (Infinite Brownie Points) for the same reason as above
And 100 "Using Something I've Never Seen Before" Talen Points
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------->o^..^o<------------------------------------------------------

I give out:
MY FAVORITE POKEMON Points (for you who can guess any of my favorite
Pokemon...and I dare you...), 50 Points per Pokemon.
Neato Post Points for good posts
First PW! Points for good first PW!s, even if I'm still new at it too
Good PW! Points for good PW!s...
Good Site Points (take a guess)
AND...
Toaster Points! (given out randomly, for that toaster Kruton wants...)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------->o^..^o<-------------------------------------------------------

I am SERIOUSLY ADDICTED to Neopets. So terrible it's scary. I also give
out
Neopoints for those of you who can guess my screen name...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------->o^..^o<--------------------------------------------------------

I like PóKéMóN!

R. Tech Weaver - Biggest Dreamer

Aug 4, 2001, 2:05:27 PM8/4/01

"Amber Foxwing" <cre...@qwest.net> wrote in message

> Ok, I'm bored, so i'll try it.

[Fast forward]

> Kiroko---a large cat Pokemon
> Catalilly---a small cat pokemon
> Catagreed---the next form of Catalilly
> Catamuscle---the last form of Catalilly

Yeah! There need to be more cat Pokemon!

> Unoon---a baby form of Unown (not that they deserve it)

Except the Unown can't breed. They're genderless.

Ingo Kemper

Aug 4, 2001, 6:18:20 PM8/4/01
On Sat, 04 Aug 2001 17:52:55 GMT, Amber Foxwing wrote:

>Blureon---an Ice Eeveelution

>Mistoise---an alternative Ice Wartortle Evolution

>Teakup---um...a small ice Pokemon

You seem to like ice type pokémon, don't you? It's an interesting type.
(My try at ice was the Teddiursa evolution.)
Somewhere on the web I've seen a "Freezeon". It looked like a crossbreed
of Vaporeon and Porygon, but for some reason it didn't seem to fit into
the ranks of eevolutions. How do you imagine your Blureon would look
like?

>Tubbylax---a snorlax evolution

Wow. This one would have to be pretty rare; it must be enormously
expensive to pay its grocery bills. (-:

>Cuddlywuff---an alternate Jigglypuff evolution

Nice idea. Jigglypuff is a very nice pokémon, but for some reason I
couldn't really put a finger on I always disliked its regular evolved
stage.

>Charcoalizard---an alternate Charmeleon Evolution

Being curious... what'd be the difference to Charizard?

>Unoon---a baby form of Unown (not that they deserve it)
>Pinta---a baby form of Ponyta

>Vulpes---a baby Vulpix (aww!)

I think these three don't need baby forms. The Unown are so strange that
I can't see them aging (they just "are", sort of an unevolving timeless
state), and Ponyta and Vulpix already seem to be cute enough to be the
youngest forms. My favourite candidates for baby forms are Onix and
Drowzee (which I'd call Pebblix and Dreemer).

>Turret---a fighting/normal Furret Evolution

Would it be able to do the Happy Turret Dance? (-:
(I wonder how this one would look like.)

>Guidosaur---a gangster Pokemon

Now what do you mean by that? Would this be another humanotype pokémon,
like Jynx or Mr. Mime? (Wasn't it said that pokémon wouldn't be evil
unless their trainers were evil as well?)

>Kiroko---a large cat Pokemon
>Catalilly---a small cat pokemon
>Catagreed---the next form of Catalilly
>Catamuscle---the last form of Catalilly

Nice. I've tried to come up with another cat-species, but didn't get a
likeable image. (What kind of pokémon would be a "Catalist"? ...)

Maybe Catamuscle could be a kind of tiger? (As Hobbes would put it, the
world can always use another tiger.)

>Wopin---a snake Pokemon (not a rock snake)

Um. Is "nipow" actually a name of a snake?

>Raikuuchu---an alternate Evolution of Pikachu

How would this evolution trigger, considering that thunderstones cause
the transformation into Raichu? With a king stone, perhaps?

>Skizor---a Scizor evolution

Doesn't Scizor already have high enough stats? (-: Also, the names
probably are too similar and could be easily confused.

Tfyt,

Ingo Kemper
--
__ _ __ __ __ __
__/ /_/ \/ /_/____/_ |___Sky...@uni-muenster.de___---===> \

Amber Foxwing

Aug 4, 2001, 8:46:01 PM8/4/01

Ingo Kemper wrote:

> On Sat, 04 Aug 2001 17:52:55 GMT, Amber Foxwing wrote:
>
> >Blureon---an Ice Eeveelution
> >Mistoise---an alternative Ice Wartortle Evolution
> >Teakup---um...a small ice Pokemon
>

> You seem to like ice type pokĂŠmon, don't you? It's an interesting type.

> (My try at ice was the Teddiursa evolution.)
> Somewhere on the web I've seen a "Freezeon". It looked like a crossbreed
> of Vaporeon and Porygon, but for some reason it didn't seem to fit into
> the ranks of eevolutions. How do you imagine your Blureon would look
> like?

I don't know. I was just thinking of names---it'd probably have icicles
on its tail or something. My drawins are like that.

> >Tubbylax---a snorlax evolution
>
> Wow. This one would have to be pretty rare; it must be enormously
> expensive to pay its grocery bills. (-:

I'm sure it would be! ^_^
> >Cuddlywuff---an alternate Jigglypuff evolution
>
> Nice idea. Jigglypuff is a very nice pokĂŠmon, but for some reason I

> couldn't really put a finger on I always disliked its regular evolved
> stage.
>
> >Charcoalizard---an alternate Charmeleon Evolution
>
> Being curious... what'd be the difference to Charizard?

Uh, it'd be....um....black! Yeah, that's it! And the flames engulf its
entire body instead of its tail! Yeah! That's it!

> >Unoon---a baby form of Unown (not that they deserve it)
> >Pinta---a baby form of Ponyta
> >Vulpes---a baby Vulpix (aww!)
>
> I think these three don't need baby forms. The Unown are so strange that
> I can't see them aging (they just "are", sort of an unevolving timeless
> state), and Ponyta and Vulpix already seem to be cute enough to be the
> youngest forms. My favourite candidates for baby forms are Onix and
> Drowzee (which I'd call Pebblix and Dreemer).

I think Vulpix needs it. He/she/it's so cute now, it could be even cuter
as a baby!

> >Turret---a fighting/normal Furret Evolution
>
> Would it be able to do the Happy Turret Dance? (-:
> (I wonder how this one would look like.)

Hum. I don't know...
> >Guidosaur---a gangster Pokemon
>
> Now what do you mean by that? Would this be another humanotype pokĂŠmon,
> like Jynx or Mr. Mime? (Wasn't it said that pokĂŠmon wouldn't be evil

> unless their trainers were evil as well?)

I confess---I got this idea from an edition of Cracked! when Pokemon
first came out. It's Cubone in a grey suit with a pink flower, a grey
hat, it carries a violin case and in the picture is a trembling Eevee in
a tub full of cement. It was my favorite spinoff that they drew.

> >Kiroko---a large cat Pokemon
> >Catalilly---a small cat pokemon
> >Catagreed---the next form of Catalilly
> >Catamuscle---the last form of Catalilly
>
> Nice. I've tried to come up with another cat-species, but didn't get a

> likeable image. (What kind of pokĂŠmon would be a "Catalist"? ...)

> Maybe Catamuscle could be a kind of tiger? (As Hobbes would put it, the
> world can always use another tiger.)
>
> >Wopin---a snake Pokemon (not a rock snake)
>
> Um. Is "nipow" actually a name of a snake?

I change the name. It's now Relttar.

> >Raikuuchu---an alternate Evolution of Pikachu
>
> How would this evolution trigger, considering that thunderstones cause
> the transformation into Raichu? With a king stone, perhaps?

The same as it was with Eevee's Espeon and Umbreon.

> >Skizor---a Scizor evolution
>
> Doesn't Scizor already have high enough stats? (-: Also, the names
> probably are too similar and could be easily confused.

True. I was getting bored of it.
> Tfyt,

Also, I'd like to add one of my personal favorites that I made up:

Elementeon
A "Mist" Pokemon
This Pokemon is so elusive to get in the game, that you need an Eevee, a
[fictional] Mist stone to evolve it at exactly 12:00-12:01 in the day,
and it has to be at level 35.
It is purple, with Flareon's hair Poof, Umbreon's tail, Jolteon's craggy
ears, Espeon's little head jewel, and Vaporeons neck crest. I drew a TC
and everything. It's cool!