Where to download MOO2

BJØRN TORE NØSTVOLD

Sep 20, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/20/99
Hi!

Can anybody send me Master Of Orion II, or tell me where to get it? (The
full game)

That would be very nice of you!

You can send it to: b...@c2i.net

Brennan Murray

Sep 20, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/20/99
Don't be ghey. Go BUY it for like $15 US dollars. Order it from
chips and bits, I'm sure it's cheap.

On Mon, 20 Sep 1999 19:04:32 GMT, "BJØRN TORE NØSTVOLD" <b...@c2i.net>

Bryan Biggers

Sep 20, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/20/99
I just saw it at a computer show this weekend for $5. I recently wrecked
my original CD and had to buy another copy. It was $14.99 at CompUSA.
Cheap copies are out there.
Bryan

Tony Suessine

Sep 20, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/20/99

BJØRN TORE NØSTVOLD <b...@c2i.net> wrote in message

> Hi!
>
> Can anybody send me Master Of Orion II, or tell me where to get it? (The
> full game)

It's all over the place for $15. www.microprose.com used to sell for
$19.95 but it now links to Hasbro and I haven't been able to find a
price. I will rebuy it at $10 personally just cause I lost the manual
and want a new one.

Tony

Sir Bob Loser PHD

Sep 21, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/21/99

BJØRN TORE NØSTVOLD wrote in message
<4zvF3.1205$Dw3....@juliett.dax.net>...

>Hi!
>
>Can anybody send me Master Of Orion II, or tell me where to get it? (The
>full game)
>
>That would be very nice of you!
>
>You can send it to: b...@c2i.net

Get it from here, www.you.sad.man.com

J-Man

Sep 21, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/21/99
Ok Pax...You heard the fella. Burn da heretic at da stake! :)

J-Man
ICQ# 2843475
New Hampshire - U.S.A.
Email : j-...@iname.com
Home Page : http://www.geocities.com/~jman037/

GM Pax

Sep 21, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/21/99

LOL, others seem to have beaten me to the punch, so ... =0)

-- Sean
-- GM Pax
-- GM_Pax on Kali.Net
-- Pax (notice any trends? ;-), # 18582108, on ICQ
-- of course, delete ".spam.xa" from my email address to reply by email (".xa"
being the code for Xanth, of course! <g>)

Christina and Ralph Davis

Sep 24, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/24/99

BJØRN TORE NØSTVOLD wrote in message
<4zvF3.1205$Dw3....@juliett.dax.net>...
>Hi!
>
>Can anybody send me Master Of Orion II, or tell me where to get it? (The
>full game)
>
>That would be very nice of you!
>
>You can send it to: b...@c2i.net

Here is an address

http://www.amishrakefight.org/gfy/

Tony Suessine

Sep 24, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/24/99

Christina and Ralph Davis <@king.igs.net> wrote in message

> >Can anybody send me Master Of Orion II, or tell me where to get it? (The
> >full game)
> >
> >That would be very nice of you!
> Here is an address
>
> http://www.amishrakefight.org/gfy/

Normally I would gripe to your ISP etc....
Offensive link to say the least....
Considering the request you were responding to....
Well good for you (:

Plz consider though that many minors may access the site...
I DO have a problem with that....
If you are going to post plz clean up the insult to remove the
"cuss words" ... thnx

I will not report you but next time I will.

Thnx
Tony

EvilBill[AGQ2]

Sep 25, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/25/99
Tony Suessine <asuessi...@gatecom.com> wrote in message news:qRVG3.223

> Normally I would gripe to your ISP etc....
> Offensive link to say the least....
> Considering the request you were responding to....
> Well good for you (:
>
> Plz consider though that many minors may access the site...
> I DO have a problem with that....
> If you are going to post plz clean up the insult to remove the
> "cuss words" ... thnx

Heh, practically *everyone* in dozens of NGs uses that link to reply to
warez requests...

--
EvilBill's home page: http://members.xoom.com/_XOOM/EvilBill/index.html
Witty Quote (TM): "Please do not feed the trolls"