I played the Jersey Scrubs!

MKS...@hotmail.com

Dec 31, 1997, 3:00:00 AM12/31/97

(chris/adam from chicago..please see the bottom of this post for a reply
to your comments...)

I played some jersey people over last weekend, and they actually weren't
as bad as I thought.

*DAY 1*

I stopped at an arcade in seaside hights. There was actually a *crowd*
around a MK4 machine. When I got to it, I saw what all the fuss was
about..there was some chick playing. So of course I waited in line, and
played her. She sucked, and so did everyone else there. She told me "my
x-boyfriend is god at this game, blah blah blah, he's won so many
tournaments, your lucky he's not here"...Whatever. I had like 20 wins
over everyone there..

*DAY 2*

I went to menlo park mall, it was a weekend, and it was crowed. There
was comp there, but they weren't that great...and all they did was whine
about throws, and everything else you could think of....whatever..I
played one of the guys that works, there..he was frail with brown hair,
and everyone seemed to think he was good or something, I beat him with
no problem...ehheeh I yelled "chicago style baby!" afterwords..it rocked.

*DAY 3*

I went to go see some cousins I didn't even know I had until about a week
ago, and it ends up they live near some mall. I don't even remember the
name of it. anyway, I went there and they had a arcade, with a MK4,
Tekken3 and SF3 machine there. The Tekken3 comp was total garbage. I
beat all of them using my Yoshimitsu. God I rock with skill. So then I
played MK4, and I actually played some dude that was okay. He had
blonde/red hair and glasses..and he laughed really messed up...anyway he
rocked a nasty sub zero weapon combo. I think his name was Shawn, or
shane or something. I might go back up there to play again after new
years, because he told me his friends will be up there, and he said they
are better than him. Well, whatever..Chicago still rocks baby!

If you live in the NJ area, I will be there for another week, so if you
want to lose to me..err play me. Just E-mail me, or post, I will be
checking the newsgroups after the new year!

MK Master

"I throw, therefore I win.."

oh...for chris and adam..

>Hey, jerk off!!!!! You're in Chicago?....and you are that good?..who are ya

Hey LOSER! I'm from CHICAGO, if you read my first post, you would have
realized I'm in NJ for the holidays..but what should I expect from a
sub-par MK player...

>then?....FYI..this is Chris....yes, Chris...from DIversions.....whoever the

Wow, you the CHRIS..THE CHRIS FROM diversions? The one who I beat 7
times in a row, and you started compaining about me being a turtle? Your
sorry.

>hell you are, im sure that you cant beat me in SF...if u want comp....stay in

Yeah, I read one of your posts about how you were good at SFVSXMEN, well
I guess you should be since it's a *SCRUB* game.

>the city....and you'll see whats up.....and if you dont already know who i am
>in Chicago..., youve been playing the wrong people....

No, I've been playing the right people thats why i'm better than YOU. As
for adam, I've only played you at MK3, do you remember my smoke beating
you? You walking away from the machine all looking like you were going
to cry? MK must be your life, you need help dude. And for god sakes,
wrestling is fake!

TRANZORzX5

Dec 31, 1997, 3:00:00 AM12/31/97

> As
>for adam, I've only played you at MK3, do you remember my smoke beating
>you?

no i dont. do i know you?..if you know my name i HAVE to know you..how come you
didn't describe yourself or email me your real name?..
FYI The only people ive played recently on a machine 1 on 1 NEXT to each other
(not Wavenet) are..Jason.and Drew.
You don't know me and youre a lying sunuvagun, boy.
maybe you played me when the game CAME OUT?..when noone knew combos?..
WHO THE FUCK IN CHICAGO *HASN'T* LOST TO A SMOKE!!!?!?!? every other guy IN
chicago uses him! DUMBASS!
yeah that "oo remember you lost to my smoke?" shit fuckin sure made you seem
good..

Plus I dont even PLAY mk3 like i used to anymore..i switched to mk4.
Come and get flexed by me in that game will ya?..
im @ Diversions every week and a few days..

> You walking away from the machine all looking like you were going
>to cry?

at least you could have e mailed that load of horeshit to me.
Lying Faggot.
Youre talented. Teach ME how to type out of my ass..
are you flexible?..

>MK must be your life, you need help dude

yeah ok..here im gonna quote some of youre statements..

1)> everyone seemed to think he was good or something, I beat him with

>no problem...ehheeh I yelled "chicago style baby!" afterwords..it rocked.

oh beautiful.
*i* need help?.."ehheeh i yelldeded Chikawgo style..eeheheh"..
gimp.

2)>The Tekken3 comp was total garbage. I

>beat all of them using my Yoshimitsu. God I rock with skill.

ALLRIIIGHT!!! <applause>
this guy doesnt need to take a break from games..nah..

3)>there was some chick playing. So of course I waited in line, and
>played her

wait wait...

>So of course I waited in line, and

you..BEING THE AWESOME MK4 PLAYER YOU ARE WAITED IN LINE TO PLAY A
CHICK!?...COOME OOONN..

you must reeeally fucking love MK to stay in a line to play a chick in mk4..

im through replying to your bullshit post...just go to Diversions once in a
while and ask for me..

--Adam...

QuanChi 4

Dec 31, 1997, 3:00:00 AM12/31/97

What the fuck is wrong with Smoke????? Smoke kicks everyones ass!!!!!!! So
shut the hell up and stop screwing around with Smoke!!!!!!!! I dare anyone of
you bastards to come to Maryland so I can whoop your
sorry-slim-fast-doesnt-work-for-me-asses!!!!!!!!!!! And If ya wanna talk about
characters that kick ass????? What about QuanChi???? He would kick you in the
ass and watch the shit fly out of your mouth!!!!!!! So I dare you to make fun
of QuanChi so the master-o-disaster WILL come over to your houses (or boxes)
and fuck up your mom (I'm sorry, I forgot that you have 2 dads and not a
mom)!!!!!!!! You fucking lamerz should all bow down to QUANCHI!!!!!! And
Chicago is da bomb....... so dont be dissin it either. Me and my fellow
Chicagoers can whoop you anyday, in ANY MK game. Any of you AOL bastard (yah,
me too) that diss any of the aforemetioned people and places WILL GET
BOMBED!!!!!!!!!!!! BEWARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quan

TrasH

Dec 31, 1997, 3:00:00 AM12/31/97

hmmmm, kids. they suck. Daddy needz to keep an eye on his computer

Starbase

Dec 31, 1997, 3:00:00 AM12/31/97

Whoa there flyboy... when you talk about umk3, you've touched my
subject.. Describe yourself and I'll describe the beating I gave you in
umk3... Adam haven't played the game for the longest... I on the other
hand is always on the game when given the chance... You wanna talk about
the good players of umk3 you come and play me first.. then you can face
my other fellow horsemen.. you beat us.. then I'll shut up otherwise
keep your trap shut. I have spoken. I'll tell you something else... If
you are not one of these people.. than you should stay away from a game
you can't win...sonny boy! whooahhh!

1. Me (there can only be one) 1st horseman
2. Bishop (My bro) 2nd horseman
3. MrSinister 3rd horseman
4. Ab-fab 4th horseman
5. grasshopper (Ted Calica) 5th horseman
6. IRS (he'll make you cry) fucking good player
7. Lex (you don't wanna know) pretty good
8. Moe (make u pea in your pant) Damn waiter!
9. TeacherLee (teach u somethin new) Not as good
10. Andrew or Drew(kick your ass) another good player
11. fito
12. Richard (fito's bro)
13. Tommy
want me to go on?? Tell u what, If you don't see yourself in this group,
you're not good enough to even talk about anybody on anything about umk3

Hornygirl... out!

Starbase

Dec 31, 1997, 3:00:00 AM12/31/97

You wanna talk whoop asses... You come down to Diversions...
I'm a smoke player and among others too. You think you're good.. you
ask for Anh (pronounce it ON, h is silent...hey, I didn't give myself
that name okay!) I'll be there. Just don't come in on the weekend..I
work elsewhere. Ohio boys and New Yorkers already learned their
Lessons.. I 'm sorry fellow New Yorkers, I am a New Yorker myself (well
Ex-NY) but I gotta stand my territorial ground.. I will also be
representing NY as well as Chicago...
Okay..back from the teary eyes and plenty of hankies.. Quan chi... you
wanna play the best... come and get it.. see three posts earlier and
take a good look at the list... Hot baba, you can't touch it.. Yes.. two
of those people are game testers and noticed you are not part of it and
there can only be one... #1 that is...

continued from the list...
11. Jason (from Superjust)
12. Eddy (from Friartucks)
13. Eddie Ferrier (not as good anymore)
14. Russ (Is he still alive??)
15. Shaolin Monks (two of 'em)

1st horseman ....out!

QuanChi 4

Dec 31, 1997, 3:00:00 AM12/31/97

Aaaahhhhhhhh............. fuck all you and your "Whoresman" And what is so
kewl about UMK3??? Its just MK3 rehashed with like some new characters. And
its the worst in the series. Ya want me to come to Jersey or wherever the hell
you and your circus goons are??? I would but I got no means of transportation.
My drivers liscence is suspended cause I got to many fucking tickets. And
about this "Flyboy" thing, you can shove a fly up your ass!!!!!!

QuanChi 4

Dec 31, 1997, 3:00:00 AM12/31/97

You mean "Whoresman", right?????

TRANZORzX5

Dec 31, 1997, 3:00:00 AM12/31/97

>5. grasshopper (Ted Calica)

>1. Me (there can only be one) 1st horseman

>9. TeacherLee (teach u somethin new) Not as good

>10. Andrew or Drew(kick your ass) another good player

>11. fito

hehe isn't it weird that these people are good at UMK..but in mk4 i can take
these people OUT...hmmm..hehe

i can hold my own against anyone with kabal..in umk..but im just too lazy to
play offensive...
but Anh, that list is definitly the best in Chi..

i consider myself being one (but only one) of the better mk4 players at
Diversions..
im sure alot would agree..

--Adam..

TRANZORzX5

Dec 31, 1997, 3:00:00 AM12/31/97

>Aaaahhhhhhhh............. fuck all you and your "Whoresman"

dude...if you are a good MK player..and live in Chi..(which you ststed
earlier..)..then youve heard of the Horsemen....

They're all pretty damn good...and i hope you find that out soon. =)

--Adam..

TRANZORzX5

Dec 31, 1997, 3:00:00 AM12/31/97

>14. Russ (Is he still alive??)

IRS told me about him before he was a tester..
i hear he was good at mk2..

>15. Shaolin Monks (two of 'em)

who are they?..

--Adam..

TrasH

Dec 31, 1997, 3:00:00 AM12/31/97

Whoa!!! i didnt know NJ gave driver's licenses to 12 yer olds!!!!

Moe

Jan 1, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/1/98

Starbase <Star...@flash.net> wrote in article <34AA9F...@flash.net>...

> 8. Moe (make u pea in your pant) Damn waiter!

Hey I dont wait that much. At least not as much as i use to with ermac...
hehe >=]
i know that shit use to piss people off

l8r

30W

Starbase

Jan 1, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/1/98

QuanChi 4 wrote:

> You mean "Whoresman", right?????
I don't think you would face me in person... let just put it this way..
I'm pretty husky.. My nose hair can take you out.. See you at Diversions
if you got any balls to back it up... I work at Diversions so I ain't
going anywhere... Come and let see if you are up to it ... Mk3u.. I'm
itching for a challenge...are you just all talk or am I gonna just wait
at Diversions and scratch my balls? I knew it, another big talker with
one ball just like Oudom.

1st Horseman... sonny.. what a pathetic name..QuanChi 4... oh no..
somebody got the first 3...

Starbase

Jan 1, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/1/98
Russ was suppose to be the best at mk2.. I never played him, therefore
he is not the best but a damned good player.. Way he played mk3 and
mk3u.. he is a quick learner and a good player.. I shit you not!

Shaolin monks are the tall and not so tall Koreans who comes in bald
headed and smell like weed... I'll point themm out to you sometimes..if
you guys ever showed up at the same time of course..

Horsemen ...out!

GrandTrakr

Jan 1, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/1/98

>9. TeacherLee (teach u somethin new)

TeacherLee??? That reminds me of a guy that I played on WaveNet on a Fri.
night once.... ... I whooped him time after time after time...
Hell, the guy must've spent over $5.00 before he walked away...

GT

Starbase

Jan 1, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/1/98

QuanChi 4 wrote:

> Aaaahhhhhhhh............. fuck all you and your "Whoresman" And what is so
> kewl about UMK3??? Its just MK3 rehashed with like some new characters. And
> its the worst in the series. Ya want me to come to Jersey or wherever the hell
> you and your circus goons are??? I would but I got no means of transportation.
> My drivers liscence is suspended cause I got to many fucking tickets. And
> about this "Flyboy" thing, you can shove a fly up your ass!!!!!!

You can't play umk3 can you?? You've must be one of those losers who
sits in the corner because mama won't give you money to play and all you
could think of is.. I know I can beat them, big bullies. They are all
picking on me.. boo hoo flyboy.. If you were a good player..There would
be some people out there on the net, admitting to your skills at
playing.. I got plenty of people agreeing to the list and you know
what.. these other people on the net knows who they are or at least some
of them. I'm afraid, flyboy, you are not one of them or are worthy of
being at least last on the list.

1st horseman.. called you out, QuanChi 4, let see if you can talk the
talk and hell, walk the walk...

BTW I placed second at Super Just Games umk3 challenge... Two testers
were there and ...well actually and a half..(grinch..sucks)and some of
the best players were there and I was able to make it second..I was also
at the X-men vs. Streetfighters tourney and placed 3rd.. What have you
done lately..??Grew some hair down there?? Tips & Trix and Jason
Wilson(dreamtr) can verify them...Therefore, sit back into that dark
corner and think of something new and do please, amuse us..Exit light,
Enter Night..Boogyman is coming cause you can't win if you can't fight.

1st horseman... LOL, closing down...

Starbase

Jan 1, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/1/98
Actually ,Fito, Teacherlee and Grasshopper, Tommy, monkey face(tommy
friend),Jason Irs, Lex(now in California) and Bishop and you adm are goo
at the game...I just suck at it because lack of play time.. Moe I don't
know about you and mk4, but you are good at mk3u...

I never did played you at mk3 or mk3u so I didn't involve you but I have
seen you play and you are pretty good... Then again I also missed little
9 yr old, now 13 or so Irvin was also good too..

1st horseman ...out!

GrandTrakr

Jan 1, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/1/98

Now I know I have nothing at all to do with this argument... but for all you
know *I* could be a good MK/UMK3 player...but just because people on the 'net
don't back me up, by your logic I am nothing... Not true...

Just wondering...(not to be rude or anything...just curious)
Do you big bad Chicago players ever venture out into the suburbs? (Aurora, IL
is where I'm at..)

Some of the players here are good... we just don't have the time to venture
into the city....

Just my thoughts..

GT

Starbase

Jan 1, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/1/98
I don't mean to disregard youand to put a dent on your playing ability,
but TeacherLee is a big kinda old black guy who kinda stopped playing
mk3u for quite awhile now and you must also realized that other people
waiting to play could have just continued his game without changing the
name...as for nobody supporting you throught the net...hmmm.. Sorry you
don't have a wavenet out there and I can't say I have ever played you. I
don't have the time or know the state of Illinois enough to go out to
the suburbs. I went with a few friends out to calumet once but Aurora is
a blank thru my head. What gameroom is in that area? Where did you play
the wavenet from and what name did you put up? If it's on the week days
and any other week except Christmas week then I was on the wavenet as
AAA most of the time. I don't normally block and always babality or
friendship opponents. I use everybody except, mileena.
Most of the time, I use sub, smoke, kabal, nightwolf, and kung lao.

I go by, hornygirl, 1st horseman, Nemesroh 4 (4 horsemen backward)
horsemen, AAA, and once in a while, Hadtowork, and other crapy names.

Other people out there backing your words up is a plus, you know. Sound
much more legit when you talked the big talk and people can vouch for
it... That's what I think.

1st horseman ...out!

myw...@ix.netcom.com

Jan 1, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/1/98

Starbase wrote:

Two testers were there and...well actually and a half...(grinch sucks)

i though this comment was kinda funny myself! my friends and i used to play Brian
(Grinch) and Al (Al Da God) when he lived in NJ (before he moved to Chicago to werk
for Midway). next time you see Grinch, ask him about the can of WHOOP ASS Al opened
on him in MK4 at Willowbrook Mall when he came to NJ to visit. HEHEHE!

NWO 4 Gotten!

Andronika P Lucio

Jan 1, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/1/98

MKS...@hotmail.com wrote in message <883560950....@dejanews.com>...

>(chris/adam from chicago..please see the bottom of this post for a reply
>to your comments...)
>

>I played some jersey people over last weekend, and they actually weren't
>as bad as I thought.
>

>*DAY 2*
>
>I went to menlo park mall, it was a weekend, and it was crowed. There
>was comp there, but they weren't that great...and all they did was whine
>about throws, and everything else you could think of....whatever..I
>played one of the guys that works, there..he was frail with brown hair,

>and everyone seemed to think he was good or something, I beat him with

>no problem...ehheeh I yelled "chicago style baby!" afterwords..it rocked.

Chicago Style? What is that a pizza crust? Don't get me wrong I like MK4
but maybe the people there in Jersey could give a
rat's ass about MK4 and play some different games. I'm not from Jersey, but
all because you go to a mall(which EVERYONE knows is
the hot spot for competition) and school some little kids you think you are
a bad ass. And the fact that you yelled "Chicago Style" only makes
you and the poor people you included yourself look like those little kids
dressed up in Marilyn Manson T-Shirts screaming "Manson rules!"
in the mall and junior high school. Anyways before you post that a certain
area sucks maybe you should try playing more 1% of the population
there, because anyone can go to Chicago and play in a mall and school some
wood be tourist and say Chicago people suck.

Ciao,

TRANZORzX5

Jan 1, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/1/98

>Shaolin monks are the tall and not so tall Koreans who comes in bald
>headed and smell like weed... I'll point themm out to you sometimes..if
>you guys ever showed up at the same time of course..

Weed is the key word. lol
im friends with the not so tall one..with the babyface..he uses Jax..me and him
used Jax the exact same way in MK3 regular...eerie..
im teachin him mk4 now..

--Adam..

TRANZORzX5

Jan 1, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/1/98

>I never did played you at mk3 or mk3u

actually..the last time i played i beat you 3 out of 4 i think..
you asked if i was "Grape soda"...lol
(but i had kabal..so i really didnt have to work for a victory..im not even
gonna say im better than you..)

>Then again I also missed little
>9 yr old, now 13 or so Irvin was also good too..

i used to beat him alot...but in killer instinct..he was extremely good..i
remember his dad pulled him out of Diversions by the ear..
funniest thing that ever happened..

--Adam..(hehe..ERV)

TRANZORzX5

Jan 1, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/1/98

>Do you big bad Chicago players ever venture out into the suburbs?

Northbrook..and wheeling(where i used to live)/Arlington heights...has NO comp
unless you count Jason at Super Just Games..

--Adam..

TRANZORzX5

Jan 1, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/1/98

>TeacherLee??? That reminds me of a guy that I played on WaveNet on a Fri.
>night once.... ... I whooped him time after time after time...
>Hell, the guy must've spent over $5.00 before he walked away...

that guy spent like 15 bucks trying to beat Paulo in mk4..it was hilarious..

--Adam..

QuanChi 4

Jan 1, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/1/98

why the hell are you so obbsessed with thinking i'm 12?

Swtalker63

Jan 1, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/1/98

>..but what should I expect from a
>sub-par MK player...

ok..whenever did i say that i could play MK?...imo its just eye candy.....but
dont quote me on that since most of my darling friends at Diversion live by
that series....

>The one who I beat 7
>times in a row, and you started compaining about me being a turtle? Your
>sorry.

ohh..prepare my foot to go into my mouth.....look....there are only 2 people in
Chicago who can say that they have beaten me consistently and they are eddie
and jason....i assume that this isnt jason...so unless this is eddie id shut up
if i were you.....besides i dont think nay1 in diversions will quote me on
calling some1 a "waiter" since its a term very much used against me

>Yeah, I read one of your posts about how you were good at SFVSXMEN, well
>I guess you should be since it's a *SCRUB* game.

ooooohh..now this hurts....id would actually like you to qualify the term
*SCRUB* game.....regardless im sure that i can beat ya at it...=]

>No, I've been playing the right people thats why i'm better than YOU.

you tell me when youve beaten me and ill tell you if its true..as far as any1
in this thread in chicago is concerned you've just been full of crap..qualify
your claims and we shall see....

Swtalker63

Jan 1, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/1/98

>WHO THE FUCK IN CHICAGO *HASN'T* LOST TO A SMOKE!!!?!?!?

this is true.....i mean...in this sense,,,ive beaten the horsedudes with my
smoke.....it still doenst mean im any good at the game =]

Chris

Swtalker63

Jan 1, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/1/98

>Tell u what, If you don't see yourself in this group,
>you're not good enough to even talk about anybody on anything about umk3

hey ahn..what about mee??....gee,,i feel so left out since no1 wants to play SF
with me =[

Chris

Swtalker63

Jan 1, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/1/98

>They're all pretty damn good...and i hope you find that out soon. =)

and when youre done with them....pick a "decent" capcom game with ryu in
it....ill even play ya crosshanded ....hee hee

CHris

Swtalker63

Jan 1, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/1/98

>.I was also
>at the X-men vs. Streetfighters tourney and placed 3rd.

ummmm....ahn..technically.....we were tied...but still you now I should have
won the whole thing.....hee hee haw haw////

Chris++++>choked =/

lrepp

Jan 1, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/1/98

MKS...@hotmail.com wrote:

> [...]

> >then?....FYI..this is Chris....yes, Chris...from DIversions.....whoever the
>
> Wow, you the CHRIS..THE CHRIS FROM diversions? The one who I beat 7

> times in a row, and you started compaining about me being a turtle? Your
> sorry.
>

> >hell you are, im sure that you cant beat me in SF...if u want comp....stay in

> Yeah, I read one of your posts about how you were good at SFVSXMEN, well
> I guess you should be since it's a *SCRUB* game.
>

> >the city....and you'll see whats up.....and if you dont already know who i am
> >in Chicago..., youve been playing the wrong people....
>
> No, I've been playing the right people thats why i'm better than YOU. As
> for adam, I've only played you at MK3, do you remember my smoke beating
> you? You walking away from the machine all looking like you were going
> to cry? MK must be your life, you need help dude. And for god sakes,

hehehehehe.. good post... oh wait, what's that about wrestling? ARRG!!!!! /me
opens a sheer can of wh00p ass leaving the poster of this post completely mangled
in his own body parts. Don't FUCK wif wrestling...

Tiger Woods Yall... It's all good y'all......

lrepp

Jan 1, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/1/98

Starbase wrote:

like umm, stop bringing up your balls man, its really.... scaring...

Quan Chi1-
Quan Chi2-
Quan Chi3-

kayuza

Jan 1, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/1/98

Starbase wrote:

> Whoa there flyboy... when you talk about umk3, you've touched my
> subject.. Describe yourself and I'll describe the beating I gave you in
> umk3... Adam haven't played the game for the longest... I on the other
> hand is always on the game when given the chance... You wanna talk about
> the good players of umk3 you come and play me first.. then you can face
> my other fellow horsemen.. you beat us.. then I'll shut up otherwise
> keep your trap shut. I have spoken. I'll tell you something else... If
> you are not one of these people.. than you should stay away from a game
> you can't win...sonny boy! whooahhh!

> 1. Me (there can only be one) 1st horseman

> 2. Bishop (My bro) 2nd horseman
> 3. MrSinister 3rd horseman
> 4. Ab-fab 4th horseman
> 5. grasshopper (Ted Calica) 5th horseman
> 6. IRS (he'll make you cry) fucking good player
> 7. Lex (you don't wanna know) pretty good

> 8. Moe (make u pea in your pant) Damn waiter!

> 9. TeacherLee (teach u somethin new) Not as good
> 10. Andrew or Drew(kick your ass) another good player
> 11. fito

> 12. Richard (fito's bro)
> 13. Tommy
> want me to go on?? Tell u what, If you don't see yourself in this group,

> you're not good enough to even talk about anybody on anything about umk3
>

> Hornygirl... out!

1. Me2. Myself
3. I
4. Dennis Leary
5. Green Nyquil
6. N33t
7. And ONE BIG 'OL CAN OF WH00P ASS..

that's it, that's all, too bad, so sad, move on...

kayuza-
"cross in the green, never in-between"

WhtaManuvr

Jan 2, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/2/98

> You come down to Diversions...
>I'm a smoke player and among others too. You think you're good.. you
>ask for Anh (pronounce it ON, h is silent...hey, I didn't give myself
>that name okay!) I'll be there. Just don't come in on the weekend..I
>work elsewhere. Ohio boys and New Yorkers already learned their
>Lessons.. I 'm sorry fellow New Yorkers, I am a New Yorker myself (well
>Ex-NY) but I gotta stand my territorial ground..

That's OK, I didn't take your post seriously anyway because you were talking
about Diversions as if there is any real competition there.

--A New Yorker who ransacked -- er, "visited" Chicago's "arcades" last year

Swtalker63

Jan 2, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/2/98

>why the hell are you so obbsessed with thinking i'm 12?

maybe b/c u act like one...

Starbase

Jan 2, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/2/98
If I remembered it right.. Visitors were killed .. Why... Brian,
(grinch) was with them, he's here now.... He remembered it well .
i used to be on aol and a... sbo...@aol.com, something like that,
telling everybody on aol's enigma folder that they killed evrybody like
2out of every 3 games but in actuality lost 90% of their games at
Dennis's and Diversions of chicago... I remembered reading..." Their
game play is SO DIFFERENT..."...We Diversions players back up our words
and we kick ass. Other places.. Like I care if they win or not!

We are ..after all, A game testing site for many companies. and yes,
Midway is one of them.

1st horseman ...out!

Starbase

Jan 2, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/2/98
You choked big time... but we are technically tied for third... Tips &
Trix fucked up my name... No, you know I should have taken it all the
way... And you spelled my name wrong...

1st horseman...out!

Starbase

Jan 2, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/2/98

Swtalker63 wrote:

> >Tell u what, If you don't see yourself in this group,
> >you're not good enough to even talk about anybody on anything about umk3
> >

> hey ahn..what about mee??....gee,,i feel so left out since no1 wants to play SF
> with me =[
>
> Chris
You don't really play mk games... you are a capcom player.. This list
involves only mk3u players.. that are good.

1st horseman....out!

Starbase

Jan 2, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/2/98
I didn't play against Grape Soda... It was zach and Sherwin...
I was working and my boss was around...

1st horseman...out!

Matt Levey

Jan 2, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/2/98

On Fri, 02 Jan 1998 00:13:26 -0600, Starbase <Star...@flash.net>
wrote:

>We are ..after all, A game testing site for many companies. and yes,
>Midway is one of them.
>
>1st horseman ...out!

Oh come on Ben (i think)

Who cares about Chicago vs the World or Diversions or whatever. Just
look at the facts. If it's WaveNet we're talking about we all know
there is no skill involved. Only waiting and lame juggles. It is,
after all, UMK3 and nothing more. Same goes for MK4. Just waiting and
doing jump in combos and throwing. Lots of fun I'm sure. Now on to a
REAL game. Find me some good Tekken competition in Chicago. The only
person off the newsgroups I found who wanted to play Tekken ended up
being some lamer who only used Eddie while claiming to be some
skillful person. So there's your challenge. Fuck this whole MK thing.
It's lame. Whether it's Adam, Chris (yes THE chris), Ben, Ted, Miguel,
or whomever it's still just MK or SF and will always suck. Onward
ho!!!! Find me some skillful Tekken players. =P

-- matt, yes THE matt from all over this goddamn city who wants
NOTHING more than to play someone in Tekken that neither runs away nor
plays lame ass characters like Paul or Eddie --

Starbase

Jan 2, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/2/98

Andronika P Lucio wrote:

> MKS...@hotmail.com wrote in message <883560950....@dejanews.com>...
> >(chris/adam from chicago..please see the bottom of this post for a reply
> >to your comments...)
> >

> >I played some jersey people over last weekend, and they actually weren't
> >as bad as I thought.
> >
> >*DAY 2*
> >
> >I went to menlo park mall, it was a weekend, and it was crowed. There
> >was comp there, but they weren't that great...and all they did was whine
> >about throws, and everything else you could think of....whatever..I
> >played one of the guys that works, there..he was frail with brown hair,
> >and everyone seemed to think he was good or something, I beat him with
> >no problem...ehheeh I yelled "chicago style baby!" afterwords..it rocked.
> >

> Chicago Style? What is that a pizza crust? Don't get me wrong I like MK4
> but maybe the people there in Jersey could give a
> rat's ass about MK4 and play some different games. I'm not from Jersey, but
> all because you go to a mall(which EVERYONE knows is
> the hot spot for competition) and school some little kids you think you are
> a bad ass. And the fact that you yelled "Chicago Style" only makes
> you and the poor people you included yourself look like those little kids
> dressed up in Marilyn Manson T-Shirts screaming "Manson rules!"
> in the mall and junior high school. Anyways before you post that a certain
> area sucks maybe you should try playing more 1% of the population
> there, because anyone can go to Chicago and play in a mall and school some
> wood be tourist and say Chicago people suck.
>
> Ciao,
So true... and Pizzas in chicago suck dicks... New York pizzas kick ass
any day!...
1st horseman... out!

Starbase

Jan 2, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/2/98
Btw.. Al was beaten badly at Diversions by many people...and people at
Dennis clean the floor with Al..
1st horseman...out!

Starbase

Jan 2, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/2/98
You trying to catch my attention with QuanChi 1,2, and 3??

1st horseman...out!

GrandTrakr

Jan 2, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/2/98

>don't have the time or know the state of Illinois enough to go out to
>the suburbs.

Understandable... If you jump on I-88 and head west for about 45 min....you'll
get to aurora...

I understand tho.. I don't have time to drive all the way to Chicago just to
play video games..

S'all good tho....same wavenet circuit....maybe I'll see you on there
sometime...

GrandTrakr

Jan 2, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/2/98

>>Do you big bad Chicago players ever venture out into the suburbs?

Ack... Sorry guys if this sounded negative... looking back on it, it kinda
sounds like a big tough line and I didn't mean to come off as rude..

Starbase

Jan 2, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/2/98
Wrong.. it's Anh, ben's bro..(obviously)... You may not like it but some
people out there happens to enjoy it... I know it's just a sequence of
buttons after buttons, but hey... it's still a fun game.. and We are
playing against human hosts not cpu...which make mk3u much better.

1st horseman... out!

Matt Levey

Jan 2, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/2/98

On Fri, 02 Jan 1998 01:29:50 -0600, Starbase <Star...@flash.net>
wrote:

but hey... it's still a fun game.. and We are

>playing against human hosts not cpu...which make mk3u much better.
>
>1st horseman... out!

Eh, different strokes for differnet people, ya know. I play WaveNet
from time to time and just see the same old Smoke or Kabal crap.
There's not fun in it for me cause I don't have the patience nor the
want to sit back and turtle. So I walk away from the WaveNet machine
at Dennis' and play some Tekken, or maybe a game of MK4 to beat some
lamer to death with his leg. Something, ya know. After all, they're
only arcade games and only a select few in the city should actually
take them seriously. =)

hoekman 1....OUT

ho(NOSPAM)e(NOSPAM)k@(NOSPAM)NOSPAM.enter(NOSPAM)act.(NOSPAM)com

btw, what is SO bad about SPAMmail? Ever hear or .procmail?

myw...@ix.netcom.com

Jan 2, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/2/98

Starbase wrote:

Btw.. I wasn't talking about UMK3. I was talking about when revision 2 was released for
MK4. Grinch played Al in MK4 in NJ when he was visiting. Al gave him an old fashioned ASS
WHIPPIN' at Willowbrook Mall, period! And give Al credit, at least he went all the way
down to Diversions from NJ to play, which is more than I can say for most people!

NWO 4 Gotten

TRANZORzX5

Jan 2, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/2/98

>Btw.. Al was beaten badly at Diversions by many people.

did i play him?..

--Adam..

Swtalker63

Jan 2, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/2/98

> Whether it's Adam, Chris (yes THE chris), Ben, Ted, Miguel,
>or whomever it's still just MK or SF and will always suck. Onward
>ho!!!! Find me some skillful Tekken players. =P
>
>-- matt, yes THE matt from all over this goddamn city who wants
>NOTHING more than to play someone in Tekken that neither runs away nor
>plays lame ass characters like Paul or Eddie --

hey,...wassup..its nice to know that some1 out there knows me.....hey..if u
wanna play Tekken.....i dunno..come play Zack at Diversions......=]

Chris

Swtalker63

Jan 2, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/2/98

> No, you know I should have taken it all the
>way... And you spelled my name wrong...

Ahn...come on.....lets not start a fight between friends =].....but i reall am
much better =/ hee hee

Chris

Starbase

Jan 3, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/3/98
Well, I was referring to umk3...oops!

1st horseman...out!

Starbase

Jan 3, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/3/98
no

kayuza

Jan 3, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/3/98

Starbase wrote:

I wIsH i weRE aS L33T aS Quan CHi4!!!!! He r0x0rS mY Box0RS! W0000! nah, fuq
that. Is he kix0red off AOL yeT??? EYE N33D 2 NO!!!!!! BLAH....

btw, go out and buy the new spice girls cd, just cuz i said so. I hope to see
ALL OF YOU NG FUQERS HOLDING SIGNS UP AT THE MOVIES WHEN U ALL GO TO SEE THE
SPICE GIRLZ MOVIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

kayuza-
"1 fish, 2 fish, red fish, blue fish"

|REPTILE|

Jan 3, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/3/98

kayuza wrote:

Sure kay, I'd first go down the Hicksville, Alabama and actually say something
nice to Limpy. SEW YEW KEN SUQ MUH NUT-SAQ >:)
uhm..on second though, no you can't :)
|REPTILE|

kayuza

Jan 4, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/4/98

|REPTILE| wrote:

woohoo, let the cross post dissing begin!

kayuza-
"we all live in a yellow submarine"

Nova867

Jan 6, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/6/98

Actually, I'm positive it wasn't me shithead. I hardly play the game anymore.
The only people I ever have lost that much too was maybe Moe, or Bishop using
smoke a long time ago. I'' be at Diversions Friday night. Bring $100.00. I
GUARANTEE that you won't win. Anybody who knows I don't play in tournaments,
but when people start to talk shit, I'll play them heads up for real money.

Teacher Lee>TeacherLee??? That reminds me of a guy that I played on WaveNet on
a Fri.
>night once.... ... I whooped him time after time after time...
>Hell, the guy must've spent over $5.00 before he walked away...
>
>GT

Nova867

Jan 6, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/6/98

>that guy spent like 15 bucks trying to beat Paulo in mk4..it was hilarious..
>
>--Adam..

What's hilarious about it? I show that I'm not afraid to play ANYONE whether
they get paid to play the game for a living or not. In the meantime, other
guys are too frightened to lose fifty cents, so they avoid playing the better,
or the "cheesy" players.

My motto is "Never give up"

Teacher Lee
BTW, I did get 4 straight wins out of them, and 8 wins total.

Starbase

Jan 6, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/6/98
Other guys are afraid??? I feared no one... Besides.. I do play 4
free..hehehe I've been up against alot of people and whether I win or
lose, I don't intend to pussy out!.. not unless, I'm broke!

Starbase

Jan 6, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/6/98

Nova867 wrote:

> Actually, I'm positive it wasn't me shithead. I hardly play the game anymore.

Now that wasn't nice, was it???

> The only people I ever have lost that much too was maybe Moe, or Bishop using

Hey, hey, hey... don't forget Hornygirl...

> smoke a long time ago. I'' be at Diversions Friday night. Bring $100.00. I
> GUARANTEE that you won't win. Anybody who knows I don't play in tournaments,
> but when people start to talk shit, I'll play them heads up for real money.
>
> Teacher Lee>TeacherLee??? That reminds me of a guy that I played on WaveNet on
> a Fri.
> >night once.... ... I whooped him time after time after time...
> >Hell, the guy must've spent over $5.00 before he walked away...
> >
> >GT

1st horseman or Hornygirl...out!

TRANZORzX5

Jan 6, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/6/98

>What's hilarious about it? I show that I'm not afraid to play ANYONE whether
>> they get paid to play the game for a living or not.

I've been playing paulo in MK3/UMK/mk4 long enough to know that if im BROKE
(meaning limited game plays left..)..im not gonna spend 50cents on playing
HIM..
I mainly play him when *i* have few tokens because ive known him for quite
awhile and some stuff is funny..thats all..

it was just funny because everyone noticed you were spending a bundle! and
Sherwin...i cant be around him and not laugh..

I just hate when i play Paulo ONCE..and i lose..then someone gets the notion
that i SUCK...thats bullshit..
but i did beat him 4 out of like 18 in mk4 a while ago. =D

--Adam..

TRANZORzX5

Jan 6, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/6/98

>Other guys are afraid??? I feared no one... Besides.. I do play 4
>free..hehehe I've been up against alot of people and whether I win or
>lose, I don't intend to pussy out!.. not unless, I'm broke!

Im not "afraid" of playing ANYBODY in mk...
im sure i make that known evetytime i go to Diversions..

--Adam..

Swtalker63

Jan 6, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/6/98

>I just hate when i play Paulo ONCE..and i lose..then someone gets the notion
>that i SUCK...

yea i know.....i hate this....especiall when i play SF in im playing around
with one hand and all.....geez....

Chris

Swtalker63

Jan 6, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/6/98

>Im not "afraid" of playing ANYBODY in mk...
>im sure i make that known evetytime i go to Diversions..
>
>--Adam..

oh yea....then how do you explain the fact that you start trembling and shaking
when i enter the damn arcade?....i mean...you couldnt do a decent 10 hit combo
once you found out i was behind you watching....=]

Chris

Tx

Jan 6, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/6/98

kayuza wrote:

> |REPTILE| wrote:

> > kayuza wrote:
> > > I wIsH i weRE aS L33T aS Quan CHi4!!!!! He r0x0rS mY Box0RS! W0000! nah, fuq
> > > that. Is he kix0red off AOL yeT??? EYE N33D 2 NO!!!!!! BLAH....
> > >
> > > btw, go out and buy the new spice girls cd, just cuz i said so. I hope to see
> > > ALL OF YOU NG FUQERS HOLDING SIGNS UP AT THE MOVIES WHEN U ALL GO TO SEE THE
> > > SPICE GIRLZ MOVIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
> > >
> > > kayuza-
> > > "1 fish, 2 fish, red fish, blue fish"
> >
> > Sure kay, I'd first go down the Hicksville, Alabama and actually say something
> > nice to Limpy. SEW YEW KEN SUQ MUH NUT-SAQ >:)
> > uhm..on second though, no you can't :)
> > |REPTILE|
>
> woohoo, let the cross post dissing begin!
>
> kayuza-
> "we all live in a yellow submarine"

Um... you suck Kay! Wtf is up with the .sig, man? Get some South Park
quotes in there ("Mom! Kitty's being a dildo!")

P.S. Spice Girls suck badly.

--
-----------------> Tx <--------------------
t...@together.net

TRANZORzX5

Jan 6, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/6/98

hey i can finally play alpha w/ one hand..the game was on freeplay at SJG..i
figured why not learn?..

MAR

Jan 6, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/6/98

If anyone is any good at MK4 then they will not be beat ten times in a row.

MAR

irs wrote:

> Adam is the best mk4 player in chicago, After him Jason. I can say this cause
> there is no one that i can't beat at mk3 or 4. so stop talking shit on the
> bullshit internet if you can talk shit it in person while your playing the
> game if you think you're good.
>
> You can't talk shit to me cause I don't talk shit to anyone yet whenever I
> came up on mk3 wavenet and I picked Cyrax there wasn't anyone that just said
> fuck, that sucks. And if you think you can play mk4 beat Adam or Jason 10
> times in a row then talk shit.

kayuza

Jan 6, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/6/98

Tx wrote:

Man... you my boy n' all, but stay the FUQ AWAY FROM MY SPICE GIRLS!!!! geez... they're
hot, get over it already :) And if i suck, then the mk universe goes down wif me! I
wonder if Vogel wants me to game test THIS month, or next... muahahaha....

kayuza-
"mmmmphffff!! mmmmphfff!! umphf umphf umphfff!!!!!"
-kenny

P.S. Red Sox suck badly.

>:) muahahahaha

irs

Jan 7, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/7/98

All i know is Moe, Vito, and TLee kick ass on wavenet umk3. Thay don't have to
use only smoke or kabal when they play, well maybe not Vito. They are the best
paopla that play wavenet right now.

TRANZORzX5

Jan 7, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/7/98

GOD DAMN RIGHT, Paulo.
Thanx for backing me...

--Adam..

TRANZORzX5

Jan 7, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/7/98

>If anyone is any good at MK4 then they will not be beat ten times in a row.
>
>MAR

wrong.
Sorry..I've beaten GOOD people more than 10 in a row..
people can confirm that.
Yeah i'm sure i can beat Paulo 20 in a row if his BLOCK and LOW PUNCH buttons
didn't work..does that mean he sucks?..hell no.

If a person asks for Fatalities before learning a sweep or an uppercut..THAT'S
when they suck...=)

--Adam..

Nova867

Jan 7, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/7/98

TeacherLee>Other guys are afraid??? I feared no one... Besides.. I do play 4

>free..hehehe I've been up against alot of people and whether I win or
>lose, I don't intend to pussy out!.. not unless, I'm broke!

Give me a break, you never play Paulo. You leave as soon as they come around.

Nova867

Jan 7, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/7/98

Oh Please,

My definition of a good player is someone who can play ALL of the characters,
not just one. Smoke(spear, run, hide, teleport, hide, hide, cower in the
corner). PUhhleeze.

Teacherlee>Hey, hey, hey... don't forget Hornygirl...

Nova867

Jan 7, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/7/98

>I've been playing paulo in MK3/UMK/mk4 long enough to know that if im BROKE
>(meaning limited game plays left..)..im not gonna spend 50cents on playing
>HIM..

Why, he can be beaten. Also, if you notice, everytime I played Paulo, I go
heads up with RANDOM SELECT. I don't just choose my best player and stick with
him.

>it was just funny because everyone noticed you were spending a bundle!

Actually, it wasn't fifteen dollars, it was more like $9.00. Even so, you
consider $15.00 a bundle?

Nova867

Jan 7, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/7/98

>>I just hate when i play Paulo ONCE..and i lose..then someone gets the notion
>>that i SUCK...
>
>yea i know.....i hate this....especiall when i play SF in im playing around
>with one hand and all.....geez....
>
>Chris
>
>Yes, but by the same token, if you beat him, it's even better because people
who know how good he is are thinking "Damn, he beat Paulo."

Teacherlee

Nova867

Jan 7, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/7/98

>Im not "afraid" of playing ANYBODY in mk...
>im sure i make that known evetytime i go to Diversions..
>
>--Adam..

Who are you, and why haven't I ever played you? This is a challenge.

Teacherlee

Joshua Kihoon Kim

Jan 7, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/7/98

Matt Levey (ho...@enteract.com) wrote:
> doing jump in combos and throwing. Lots of fun I'm sure. Now on to a
> REAL game. Find me some good Tekken competition in Chicago. The only
> person off the newsgroups I found who wanted to play Tekken ended up
> being some lamer who only used Eddie while claiming to be some
> skillful person. So there's your challenge. Fuck this whole MK thing.
> ho!!!! Find me some skillful Tekken players. =P

> -- matt, yes THE matt from all over this goddamn city who wants
> NOTHING more than to play someone in Tekken that neither runs away nor
> plays lame ass characters like Paul or Eddie --

This is very funny because I am the "lamer who only used Eddie while
claiming to be some skillful person." I'm not sure what constitutes a
lamer, but I consider myself a very skillful person in Tekken3. Go to
Diversions and ask Zach or Sherwin if they know Josh and ask them how good I
am- they'll tell ya I'm one of the best in Chicago. As for "only using
Eddy," what happened when I played against matt was that I was an hour and a
half late for our first match (my fault completely), and when we finally
played, I used Eddy for the first 3 matches, beat him in each match, then he
left. I never even had a chance to switch to other characters. I play a
_lot_ of characters at a high level of play... check out my Ling Xiaoyu FAQ at
www.gamefaqs.com.

And matt, if you're reading this, we can rematch if you want. I can meet
you at North Pier or Diversions any day of the week after 6PM. Or if you
prefer, just go to Diversions on any given Saturday night. The Sauerkraut,
Zach, and I almost always go there on Sat nights. Your quest to find "good
competition in Chicago" should end there. If you don't want to make the
trip to Diversions and insist on hanging out at Dennis' Place with those
crappy buttons that are 10 light years away from each other, then don't
complain about not being able to find competition.
--

--Joshua Kihoon Kim
jk...@nwu.edu

MAR

Jan 7, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/7/98

Why would he play if the buttons are messed up? Of course you would lose if you
can't block...pretty hard to win like that if you are playing someone that knows
anything about the game. If I would beat someone ten times like that I wouldn't
even acknowledge that as a streak on them. It is totally unfair to the person
that can't block.

MAR

myw...@ix.netcom.com

Jan 7, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/7/98

Joshua Kihoon Kim wrote:

> If you don't want to make the trip to Diversions and insist on hanging out at
> Dennis' Place with those crappy buttons that are 10 light years away from each
> other, then don't
> complain about not being able to find competition.

HAHAHA! i find this kinda funny, because there is a Tekken3 machine like that, in
a mall by house, with the buttons like 6 INCHES apart from one another. the
funniest thing is watching someone try to get Kings ENTIRE MULTI-THROW off without
using TWO HANDS! when i played there, i asked one of the kids that was very good
(i consider myself very good also, but i never got into Tekken or Tekken2 like he
did) how he plays on a machine like that! he said they had that exact machine
since the original Tekken was released years ago! according to him, it was "easy
once you get used to it"! yeah, right! so i know what you mean! well, that's my
14548444484 cents worth. I WANT MY CHANGE!

The "Original Total Package" Buff Bagwell

Starbase

Jan 7, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/7/98
Hey, buddy boy... I, Hornygirl, Don't use Smoke anymore. I'm not
limited to one character or two.. I can play them all. I 've been doing
it lately and smoke is just a thing of the past. BTW, any possible
connection with other places... I'm sick and tired of friendshipping and
babalitying you all...

Hornygirl or 1st Horseman...out!

Starbase

Jan 7, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/7/98
Yes I have and I played him just tonight... I lose to him, no doubt,
then again, I'm new to the game...I don't back out to no one and
definitely not Paulo... BTW old man.. I can't leave because I work
there.

1st horseman...out!

Nick Muntean

Jan 7, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/7/98

irs wrote:
Adam is the best mk4 player in chicago, After him Jason. I can say this
cause
> there is no one that i can't beat at mk3 or 4. so stop talking shit on the
> bullshit internet if you can talk shit it in person while your playing the
> game if you think you're good.

Whoa there Lex. Lot of shit in that paragraph. Eddie Ferrier tells me
he whips you so bad in MK4 that you start to cry. Eddie's words, not
mine.

remove * to reply by email

Nick Muntean

Jan 7, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/7/98

TRANZORzX5 wrote:

> >All i know is Moe, Vito, and TLee kick ass on wavenet umk3. Thay don't have
> >use only smoke or kabal when they play, well maybe not Vito. They are the
> >best
> >paopla that play wavenet right now.
> >Adam is the best mk4 player in chicago, After him Jason. I can say this cause
> >
> >there is no one that i can't beat at mk3 or 4. so stop talking shit on the
> >bullshit internet if you can talk shit it in person while your playing the
> >game if you think you're good.
> >
> >You can't talk shit to me cause I don't talk shit to anyone yet whenever I
> >came up on mk3 wavenet and I picked Cyrax there wasn't anyone that just said
> >fuck, that sucks. And if you think you can play mk4 beat Adam or Jason 10
> >times in a row then talk shit.
>
> GOD DAMN RIGHT, Paulo.
> Thanx for backing me...
>
> --Adam..

Uh, the email adress says Lex@enteract. So its Lex.

Starbase

Jan 7, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/7/98
You mistaken me for other players at Diversions.. I don't use smoke as
often anymore.. I for one is bore of winning with him ..so I use others
to kick yours and other peoples ass...
Hornygirl...out!

brenns_at_hotmail_dot_com

Jan 7, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/7/98

nov...@aol.com (Nova867) wrote:

>My definition of a good player is someone who can play ALL of the characters,

My definition of a good player is someone who can beat me (and you
don't have to be THAT good to beat me), whether they use one player or
all players. Mastering ALL characters certainly takes lots of
practice, and gives you an advantage when playing against someone who
chooses a single character. So imagine playing against someone who
chooses the same character over and over again and loosing to that
person over and over again. Eventually you should notice patterns in
their gameplay and learn to predict moves. I've played against
Sub-zero more than any other character, and would be embarassed to be
beaten by one. Why? Because, just as you suggested, they seem to
repeat the same exact moves over and over again. If you can win with a
single character, over and over again, against people who have played
you over and over again, not only must you be doing something right,
but they must be doing something wrong.

Brenn

brenns_at_hotmail_dot_com

Jan 7, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/7/98

nov...@aol.com (Nova867) wrote:

>Actually, it wasn't fifteen dollars, it was more like $9.00. Even so, you
>consider $15.00 a bundle?

That's funny, I was thinking the same thing. Although I make a lot of
money now (especially considering I only made 20K 3 1/2 years ago in
the Air Force), I seem to have less money now. Probably because I
don't consider $15.00 a bundle.

Brenn

brenns_at_hotmail_dot_com

Jan 7, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/7/98

tranz...@aol.com (TRANZORzX5) wrote:

>If a person asks for Fatalities before learning a sweep or an uppercut..THAT'S
>when they suck...=)
>
>--Adam..

LOL. Agreed! Wholeheartedly. I was playing against these two kids who
were reading moves out of a magazine. I can't remember who the kid
chose, but, at the start of the second round (after beating him
handily in the first), he started asking his buddy to look up the
fatality. I laughed and told him he wouldn't need it. He didn't.

Brenn

Moe

Jan 7, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/7/98

Nova867 <nov...@aol.com> wrote in article
<19980107044...@ladder01.news.aol.com>...

> Who are you, and why haven't I ever played you? This is a challenge.
>
> Teacherlee

hahaha did i piss you off yesterday?? ahahaaha i love pissing people off
and make them change there names.

30W
"Da BusDriver is here to take you to skewl in MK"

Moe

Jan 7, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/7/98

>All i know is ***Moe***, Vito, and TLee kick ass on wavenet umk3.

I know i know >=]

heya lex wheres the school lessons i was suppose to get from you a while
ago in mk4?
im still waiting for it so i can skewl you >=]

L8r

30W

Swtalker63

Jan 7, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/7/98

> So imagine playing against someone who
>chooses the same character over and over again and loosing to that
>person over and over again. Eventually you should notice patterns in
>their gameplay and learn to predict moves. I've played against
>Sub-zero more than any other character, and would be embarassed to be
>beaten by one. Why? Because, just as you suggested, they seem to
>repeat the same exact moves over and over again. If you can win with a
>single character, over and over again, against people who have played
>you over and over again, not only must you be doing something right,
>but they must be doing something wrong.
>
>Brenn

this isnt true.....i have been chastized at diversions....for having nothing
more than a ryu and a chunli an all my games....most of the players in
Diversions boast being able to player with various characters.....i.e. ahn,
john, troung....etc...but still it seems that my long standing character win
out consistently....and i dontt hink its because thay are doing something
wrong....to prove this...i can say that ive beaten almost every1 else in
chicago in XMSF...including alex valle from california when he came down
here...also my ryu in SF3, which still reeks of SF2 still is somewhat dominant
in SF32i..so i dont think that its the knowledge of various characters which
makes you a good player....i would contend that it is the ability to perfect
one character that makes you good...

CHris

Starbase

Jan 7, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/7/98
Funny! Why spend $15.00 or more when you can be like ME and beat
everyone with only two (free) tokens. Yes, there could only be One, and
that me!!!

Later BUB,
Lord Bishop

brenns_at_hotmail_dot_com

Jan 7, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/7/98

swtal...@aol.com (Swtalker63) wrote:

>>repeat the same exact moves over and over again. If you can win with a
>>single character, over and over again, against people who have played
>>you over and over again, not only must you be doing something right,
>>but they must be doing something wrong.
>>
>>Brenn

>so i dont think that its the knowledge of various characters which
>makes you a good player....i would contend that it is the ability to perfect
>one character that makes you good...
>
>CHris

Absolutely. If you can win consistently with a single character, you
must be doing something right. On that we are in total agreement.

On the flip side, if I pick Raiden all the time (which I mostly do,
though Scorpion sneaks in now and then) and beat you 30 games in a
row, you must be doing something wrong. Perhaps you're doing moves
that I'm countering (i.e. throwing an ice ball when I'm close enough
to jump over it and start a max dam combo on you), or your not taking
advantage of counter opportunities I present you (i.e. I fly towards
you while you're and you don't juggle combo me). Of course this is
true for any match. The loser makes mistakes that the winner
capitalizes on. It's just more obvious if I'm picking the same
character over and over again (be it Ryu or Raiden) and you are a
loser making the same mistakes over and over again.

Brenn

Starbase

Jan 7, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/7/98

Nova867 wrote:

> TeacherLee>Other guys are afraid??? I feared no one... Besides.. I do play 4
> >free..hehehe I've been up against alot of people and whether I win or
> >lose, I don't intend to pussy out!.. not unless, I'm broke!
>
> Give me a break, you never play Paulo. You leave as soon as they come around.
I'm the other Starbase, Yours truly Bishop...and as for backn'out
against Paulo...I think Not, it's viceversa StudentLee!

Later Bub,
Bishop

TRANZORzX5

Jan 7, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/7/98

>>Im not "afraid" of playing ANYBODY in mk...
>>im sure i make that known evetytime i go to Diversions..
>>
>>--Adam..
>

>Who are you, and why haven't I ever played you? This is a challenge.

Well ive played you..in mk4..and i've beaten you more than you've beaten me..(
remember you and that other black guy.. i had a good 12 or so on you
guys.."danger kick"?..)
but that was then...i'm a tad better now..

I do Random against Paulo also..
Even though i still suck w/ Quan,Fujin, Kai and Shinnok.=)

--Adam..

TRANZORzX5

Jan 7, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/7/98

>>it was just funny because everyone noticed you were spending a bundle!
>

>Actually, it wasn't fifteen dollars, it was more like $9.00. Even so, you
>consider $15.00 a bundle?

i couldve sworn you got 5$ worth of tokens more than twice..oh well. =)

15 bucks in less than an hour is a bundle!

--Adam..

Scudrack

Jan 7, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/7/98

I go to the arcade every Sunday and sometimes I spend more than twenty dollars
in an hour

TRANZORzX5

Jan 7, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/7/98

>Uh, the email adress says Lex@enteract. So its Lex.

the email address read:
"L...@Inreract.com (irs)"

so i assumed it was Paulo's words manifested in Alex's email access.
(since i know Paulo doesnt have one.)

either way if its Lex or Paulo.....he's right..=]

--Adam..

TRANZORzX5

Jan 7, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/7/98

>Funny! Why spend $15.00 or more when you can be like ME and beat
>everyone with only two (free) tokens. Yes, there could only be One, and
>that me!!!
>
>Later BUB,
>Lord Bishop

i have..<ahem> "seen" you spend more than 2 tokens..

--Adam..

It is loading more messages.