"Stop that"--KMD wha?????????

TRANZORzX5

Feb 21, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/21/98

I was playing Wavenet and when i was fighting Shao Khan...
I did this stupid infinite trick against him..and the message came up at the
bottom of the screen:

"stop that"--KMD

what the hell is that?..
I remember Paulo teaching me the trick w/ kano and it was funny when i learned
it..
who's KMD?..

--Adam..(just wondering..)

Fujin MK4

Feb 21, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/21/98

What is wavenet....?

sur...@ibm.diespam.net

Feb 21, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/21/98

tranz...@aol.com (TRANZORzX5) wrote...

>I was playing Wavenet and when i was fighting Shao Khan...
>I did this stupid infinite trick against him..and the message came up

>"stop that"--KMD
>what the hell is that?..

>who's KMD?..

Hmmmmmmmmm...if it was really a Midway-programmed-type thang, my guess
would be the lovely and talented Kevin Day. <looks to Jenn> Anyone
have any confirmation on this?

Bo

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
Stays Quan Chi even in milk!

osx

Feb 21, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/21/98

Fujin MK4 <fuji...@aol.com> wrote:
> What is wavenet....?

It's UMK3 based entirely on netplay. People in various Chicago arcades
duke it out with each other and even with Midway. There are some lag that
gives some characters advantages. The big picture was it would be
national and ppl from different states can play but it's still only in
Chicago so far.

--
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- email: tre...@dragondata.com
= osx = Artist

moe

Feb 21, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/21/98

Ive seen that too... but only on the wavenet version of umk3
theres a few other ones too. where when u try an infinite combo a
whistle will blow and say "Stop Cheating" and a few others.

Something strange happened to me too the other day. i was sittin
waitin to play a game of MK4 and i was messin around with the buttons
on wavenet then all of a sudden it said "Welcome to the hall of fame"
and the screen starting flashing through different stages. Like it
does when u put in a UKK. And Raiden, Rain, and Noob popped out and
did there winning stances. Then a MK1 and MK2 arcade machine fell
behind em. I dont know wut the hell i did. Has anyone else done this??

30W

On 21 Feb 1998 00:20:57 GMT, tranz...@aol.com (TRANZORzX5) wrote:

>I was playing Wavenet and when i was fighting Shao Khan...

>I did this stupid infinite trick against him..and the message came up at the
>bottom of the screen:
>

>"stop that"--KMD
>
>what the hell is that?..

TRANZORzX5

Feb 21, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/21/98

>Ive seen that too... but only on the wavenet version of umk3
>theres a few other ones too. where when u try an infinite combo a
>whistle will blow and say "Stop Cheating" and a few others.

heh.

>Something strange happened to me too the other day. i was sittin
>waitin to play a game of MK4 and i was messin around with the buttons
>on wavenet then all of a sudden it said "Welcome to the hall of fame"
>and the screen starting flashing through different stages. Like it
>does when u put in a UKK. And Raiden, Rain, and Noob popped out and
>did there winning stances. Then a MK1 and MK2 arcade machine fell
>behind em. I dont know wut the hell i did. Has anyone else done this??

thats fucking weird.
--Adam..

antonio.p...@sti.com.br

Feb 22, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/22/98

Alguém aqui fala português

Starbase

Feb 22, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/22/98

Just hold all buttons except hk(s) and one of the joystick away and wait
til Nitro pops up and you'll get that credit crap.(only wavenet though)

1st horseman...out!

Ab-Fab

Feb 22, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/22/98

Don't know who KMD is, but I do know that it's similar to "Maximum
Damage" on MK4, the difference is that instead of limiting damage, it's
limiting the number of times you do a move in a combo.
About the Hall of fame thing, that's easy, just follow these
instructions:
1- Wait for the "MK3 Wavenet Edition" screen.
2- press and hold at that moment start, right, and the rest of the
buttons except for LP.
3- Keep holding till it happens, if you see the demo, then something
went wrong, try again.

There some other neat stuff in it, to bad they're useless:

1 Do the same as the above one, but instead of doing it on the title, do
it before the title. You'll notice that instead of "Wavnet Edition"
it'll say "Nitro Edition", don't ask me what it does...

2-Before the machine boots, press and hold RUN, once it boots, instead
of saying "Downloading Wavnet Data", it'll say "Rewinding Cassette Deck"

Weird stuff.
BTW Did anybody know that you can do a babality and show mercy at the
same time? All I have to say is that the effect is hilarious. I'll leave
that one up to you guys to figure (plenty know already).
Ab-fab
The 4th Horseman... going to sleep.....ZZZzzZzzZZZZZzzzZZZzzZZzz...MMM
Dounuts....ZZZZzzZzZZZzZZZ...

moe wrote:

> Ive seen that too... but only on the wavenet version of umk3
> theres a few other ones too. where when u try an infinite combo a
> whistle will blow and say "Stop Cheating" and a few others.
>

> Something strange happened to me too the other day. i was sittin
> waitin to play a game of MK4 and i was messin around with the buttons
> on wavenet then all of a sudden it said "Welcome to the hall of fame"
> and the screen starting flashing through different stages. Like it
> does when u put in a UKK. And Raiden, Rain, and Noob popped out and
> did there winning stances. Then a MK1 and MK2 arcade machine fell
> behind em. I dont know wut the hell i did. Has anyone else done this??

moe

Feb 22, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/22/98

On Sun, 22 Feb 1998 01:07:29 -0600, Ab-Fab <ab-...@worldnet.att.net>
wrote:

>BTW Did anybody know that you can do a babality and show mercy at the
>same time? All I have to say is that the effect is hilarious. I'll leave
>that one up to you guys to figure (plenty know already).
>Ab-fab
>The 4th Horseman... going to sleep.....ZZZzzZzzZZZZZzzzZZZzzZZzz...MMM
>Dounuts....ZZZZzzZzZZZzZZZ...

yeah I seen that lex did it to me its pretty funny he did it with
kano... he threw me and I got stuck in the air and he started kicking
me while I was in the air.... I did it on MKT for N64 and it made the
game freeze

TRANZORzX5

Feb 22, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/22/98

>Weird stuff.

>BTW Did anybody know that you can do a babality and show mercy at the
>same time? All I have to say is that the effect is hilarious. I'll leave
>that one up to you guys to figure (plenty know already).
>Ab-fab
>The 4th Horseman...

i think i saw Bishop do that w/ sektor...
yeah..it was weird...
i'd try..but i forgot everyones -ality's!!!!.

--Adam..
--Adam..