Dark Forces & CompUSA

Adam T. Cornett

Jan 22, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/22/98

Just an interesting note here: I was in the local CompUSA yesterday and
they have the original Dark Forces on the shelf for $54.99!!!!!! I guess
they're hoping that people who didn't buy it at first, will want to after
they play Jedi Knight. (Is there anyone out there who doesn't have DF
yet?) Maybe they're hoping some parents will get confused and buy DF
instead of JK for their kids. Whatever the reason I couldn't believe
anyone would pay $54.99 for DF alone when they could just buy the LucasArts
Archive 3 that comes with DF and several other games for much less!

--
ATC

"So do we pass the ghosts that haunt us later in our lives; they sit
undramatically by the roadside like poor beggars, and we see them
only from the corners of our eyes, if we see them at all."

Stephen King

Heregul

Jan 22, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/22/98

That's just wrong.

Heregul

--
The author of this message vehemently denies using subliminal messages in
this text. Actually, they're pretty damn obvious. :-)

For e-mail replies, remove the space from my name.
ICQ #7235975

Maagic

Jan 22, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/22/98

I tried to play the demo but the graphics were absolutely hideous and
plus there was no lighsaber like in JK so I'll stick with JK

Mark Bazin

Jan 22, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/22/98

I saw that too today. I was dumbfounded. JK is cheaper!!! What asswipes!!
Also, it seems that SW is no longer the cheap price it was.