half life 2 isn't out yet

1 view

malk

Aug 31, 2004, 4:34:49 PM8/31/04
I went into Game this afternoon and asked if it was out yet but they said
no. I'm going to try again tomorrow. I'll let you know if it's out then or
not. Bye.

Cannon Fodder

Aug 31, 2004, 4:37:27 PM8/31/04
HeHeHeHe

Jamie_Manic

Aug 31, 2004, 4:48:38 PM8/31/04

"malk" <x...@x.com> wrote in message news:2pk5n2F...@uni-berlin.de...

If you change the 'm' for a 'b' it spells 'Gabe'....sigh.

Shawk

Aug 31, 2004, 6:21:07 PM8/31/04

"malk" <x...@x.com> wrote in message news:2pk5n2F...@uni-berlin.de...
>I went into Game this afternoon and asked if it was out yet but they said
>no. I'm going to try again tomorrow. I'll let you know if it's out then
>or not. Bye.

Fantastic! Will you let me know too.......

rat

Aug 31, 2004, 6:47:34 PM8/31/04

"malk" <x...@x.com> wrote in message news:2pk5n2F...@uni-berlin.de...
>I went into Game this afternoon and asked if it was out yet but they said
>no. I'm going to try again tomorrow. I'll let you know if it's out then
>or not. Bye.

You must have went into the wrong Game then because the one I went to said
yes.
I'm just stuck on the third level right now and it's brilliant! I'll let you
know if I figure it out or not. Bye to you too.

Paul Catley

Aug 31, 2004, 8:25:08 PM8/31/04
"Jamie_Manic" <mmmm...pork rind> wrote in message

> If you change the 'm' for a 'b' it spells 'Gabe'....sigh.

Are you sure? It looks like "balk" to me.

--
Paul

Len

Aug 31, 2004, 8:40:52 PM8/31/04
On Tue, 31 Aug 2004 23:47:34 +0100, "rat" <g...@way.com> wrote:
[snippage]
>I'm just stuck on the third level right now....

They still haven't fixed the elevator bug, eh? Figures.

Ben Cottrell

Aug 31, 2004, 8:57:51 PM8/31/04
malk wrote:

Apparently DNF isn't out yet, either..

--
Ben Cottrell AKA Bench

Disclaimer:
This post may contain explicit depictions of things which are "real".
These "real" things are commonly known as 'life'! So, if it sounds
sarcastic, don't take it seriously. If it sounds hazardous, Do not try
this at home or at all. And if it offends you, just don't read it.

HockeyTownUSA

Aug 31, 2004, 10:19:26 PM8/31/04

"Ben Cottrell" <be...@bench333.screaming.net> wrote in message

> malk wrote:
>
>> I went into Game this afternoon and asked if it was out yet but they said
>> no. I'm going to try again tomorrow. I'll let you know if it's out then
>> or not. Bye.
>
> Apparently DNF isn't out yet, either..

DNF is appropriate... Did Not Finish...

Morgan Sales

Sep 1, 2004, 7:24:55 AM9/1/04

Or Duke Nukem is takeing Froever to come out.

--
Morgan.
----

Mail: Morgan...@ntlworld.com
Webpage: http://homepage.ntlworld.com/msales

Mark

Sep 1, 2004, 12:26:05 PM9/1/04

I've spent the last 2 days camped outside Game in Sauchiehall Street,
Glasgow. Every 2 hours I pop my head in the door and shout, "Is it out
yet?".

They keep telling me no, so I just have to settle back into my sleeping
bag againg.

I'm posting this via my WAP enabled phone.

Ahem.

--
Mark
"I believe I was the first person to use the phrase

AcCeSsDeNiEd

Sep 1, 2004, 9:51:05 PM9/1/04
Your newsreader's Microsoft Outlook Express.
How in the world do you post from that via WAP?

On Wed, 01 Sep 2004 16:26:05 GMT, "Mark" <ma...@auchinloch.co.uk> wrote:

>I'm posting this via my WAP enabled phone.
>
>Ahem.

To e-mail, remove the obvious

David Firewater

Sep 2, 2004, 7:19:06 AM9/2/04

"AcCeSsDeNiEd" <dil...@SpamMinuSaccessdenied.darktech.org> wrote

> Your newsreader's Microsoft Outlook Express.
> How in the world do you post from that via WAP?

It's easy. My newsreader is also MOE, but I'm posting via WAP too. I'm
currently sitting on a number 39 bus travelling to Nottingham.
Ooh look, there's me Uncle Peter!
/waves
--
David
davidfirewater(a)hotmail.com

Owner of:

10 "Movie Quote Getter" points.
1 "This isn't really my point, I'm just looking after it for the missus
cos she knows her movie quotes better than me" point.
1 "I'm a tone-deaf dog lover" point.
175 "I didn't have enough points" points.
3 "Spyder's non-1337 AGHL Quote Points".
5 'My POST button sticks occasionally - have to give it a good kick to get a
message out' points
2 "I Will Trade You These Magic Beans For a Clue" pts.
1 'Extra fucking angry quote' point.
1 "Easily guessed tune" point.

I give out:

"I'm a f***ing muppet" points.
"I know a quality tune when it smacks me in the gob" points.

Mark

Sep 3, 2004, 4:03:00 AM9/3/04
David Firewater wrote:
> "AcCeSsDeNiEd" <dil...@SpamMinuSaccessdenied.darktech.org> wrote
>
>>Your newsreader's Microsoft Outlook Express.
>>How in the world do you post from that via WAP?
>

> It's easy. My newsreader is also MOE, but I'm posting via WAP too. I'm
> currently sitting on a number 39 bus travelling to Nottingham.
> Ooh look, there's me Uncle Peter!
> /waves

in the name of allah - it was a joke...

David Firewater

Sep 3, 2004, 7:12:58 AM9/3/04

"Mark" <lambda...@gmail.com> wrote

> > It's easy. My newsreader is also MOE, but I'm posting via WAP too. I'm
> > currently sitting on a number 39 bus travelling to Nottingham.
> > Ooh look, there's me Uncle Peter!
> > /waves
>
> in the name of allah - it was a joke...

In the name of Jehovah - Yes, I know. I was simply playing along with you,
letting "AcCeSsDeNiEd" believe it was true. But if you choose not to get it,
that's your call.
Sigh. I really don't know why I bother sometimes;)

Mark

Sep 3, 2004, 8:58:36 AM9/3/04
David Firewater wrote:
> "Mark" <lambda...@gmail.com> wrote
>
>>>It's easy. My newsreader is also MOE, but I'm posting via WAP too. I'm
>>>currently sitting on a number 39 bus travelling to Nottingham.
>>>Ooh look, there's me Uncle Peter!
>>>/waves
>>
>>in the name of allah - it was a joke...
>

> In the name of Jehovah - Yes, I know. I was simply playing along with you,
> letting "AcCeSsDeNiEd" believe it was true. But if you choose not to get it,
> that's your call.
> Sigh. I really don't know why I bother sometimes;)

Jehovah???

Anyway, sorry my reply wasn't aimed at you, it was aimed at the person
you were replying to...clicked the wrong message by mistake :-\

Soz!