[FAQ] FAQ for alt.games.final-fantasy.hentai (v4.1)

Skip to the first unread message

Nick Jones

15 Nov 2003, 05:17:3515/11/2003
Frequently Asked Questions for alt.games.final-fantasy.hentai (v4.1)

Would you rather read an HTML version of the FAQ? Well, just go here:
http://agffh.practialdesigns.com/

Written and maintained by: Nick Jones
Comments? Questions? Are you a lost catgirl in need of a good home?
Well, just e-mail me at nickj...@aol.com and I'll do my best to get
back to you. ^_^

Last update: Nov 14, '03
Biggest update in a while. Weeded out all dead links, added a
*massive* flood of new ones, and played with the wording of a
couple of the sections for no good reason. :p

-----------------
Table of Contents
-----------------

1. Frequently asked questions
1.1 - What is AGFFH?
1.2 - What is Final Fantasy?
1.3 - What is hentai?
1.4 - What can I post to AGFFH?
1.5 - What can't I post to AGFFH?
1.6 - What rules should I follow when posting?
1.7 - Can you send me pics?
1.8 - What do I do if I don't get the binary groups?
1.9 - I'm stuck in one of the games, can you help?
1.10 - Can you help with technical problems?
1.11 - Why is so much of the hentai I find censored?
1.12 - What do these weird terms people keep using mean?

2. Links
2.1 - Hentai/ecchi artists
2.2 - General hentai/ecchi sites
2.3 - Fanfiction
2.4 - Japanese sites
2.5 - Hentai information or review sites
2.6 - Commercial Pages
2.7 - Other newsgroups

3. Credits

-------------------------------------
Section 1: Frequently Asked Questions
-------------------------------------

1.1 - What is AGFFH?

Alt.games.final-fantasy.hentai is a Usenet newsgroup that was created
in mid-November 1997 to handle the unwanted hentai content that was
causing a great deal of angst in alt.games.final-fantasy.

1.2 - What is Final Fantasy?

Final Fantasy is the name of a long running series of video games
(plus an anime series and CG movie) from Squaresoft.

1.3 - What is hentai?

Hentai is a Japanese word meaning perversion (among other things),
that is used by international fans when referring to erotica done in
the Japanese anime style.

1.4 - What can I post to AGFFH?

Discussion of hentai, video games, and anime, plus fanfiction (both
lemons and non-adult fanfiction are okay), and links to pictures are
all fine. Off-topic conversations are common among people who have
been here awhile, but try not to start any if you're new. The ability
to go radically OT is a privilege you need to earn. ^_^

1.5 - What can't I post to AGFFH?

Binaries (pictures, movies, executables, etc.) aren't allowed, as we
aren't a binary group. Topics of discussion that have their own
newsgroups devoted to them should generally be taken there instead of
bringing them up here (unless they come up in the natural flow of
conversation).

1.6 - What rules should I follow when posting?

The rules are pretty much the same as any other newsgroup: No
spamming, trolling, flaming, crossposting, posting in HTML, etc. Just
be courteous, use some common sense, and try not to make an ass out
of yourself. ^_^

1.7 - Can you send me pics?

We don't e-mail pictures to people. If you ask *politely*, someone
may post a link to what you're looking for or post the pictures in
one of the binary groups (listed in the links). Of course, before you
ask people to post stuff for you, try a search engine or the links in
the FAQ. Unless it's from some really obscure series or of a very
minor character, hentai isn't hard to find at all.

1.8 - What do I do if I don't get the binary groups?

Send an e-mail to whoever is in charge of your ISP's newsgroup
service and request that they pick the groups up.

1.9 - I'm stuck in one of the games, can you help?

There are a lot of websites that give walkthroughs to video games,
try one of those. GameFAQs (at http://www.gamefaqs.com ) is a good
one.)

1.10 - Can you help with technical problems?

While there are many tech-handy people in the group, a far better
thing to do if you're having problems installing/playing a game would
be to ask for help from the company that put out the game you're
having trouble with. They usually give a number for tech problems in
the manual, but if you can't find one, try e-mailing them from their
website.

1.11 - Why is so much of the hentai I find censored?

Japanese law prohibits the graphic display of genitals, so both
erotic art and adult films are censored by the people producing them.
This censoring can't be removed, so don't go asking people to try to
decensor pics for you.

1.12 - What do these weird terms people keep using mean?

You won't find anything here that's too obscure, but here's a brief
run down of some of the terms/acronyms we toss around regularly:

Anime
Japanese animation.

Manga
Japanese comics.

Fanfiction
A story written by fans based off of an existing TV show, video game,
anime series, etc.

Lemon
Erotic fanfiction.

Doujinshi
Fan made manga.

Ecchi
The Japanese pronunciation of the letter 'H', most often used when
referring to hentai with a less explicit or mostly suggestive tone.

Shounen-ai
Japanese term meaning 'boy-love', referring to romantic
relationships between men.

Shoujo-ai
Japanese term meaning 'girl-love', referring to romantic
relationships between women.

Yaoi
Male/Male sexual activity.

Yuri
Girl/Girl sexual activity.

Bishounen
A Japanese term meaning 'pretty boy'.

AGFFH
alt.games.final-fantasy.hentai

ABPEFF
alt.binaries.pictures.erotica.final-fantasy

ABPEA
alt.binaries.pictures.erotic(a).anime

ABWG
alt.binaries.worship.goescrunch

FF
Final Fantasy

CT
Chrono Trigger

----------------
Section 2: Links
----------------

2.1 - Hentai/ecchi artists

Cutepet
http://www.cutepet.org/

Hentai Fantasies
http://www.geocities.com/charred_olaf/home.html

Smut Productions
http://www.geocities.com/smut_productions/

Gal Heaven
http://www.galheaven.com/

2.2 - General hentai/ecchi sites

The CG Shrines
http://ironmouse.za.org/dragon/

Kiss Me Hentai
http://www.kissmehentai.com/

Online Anime
http://onlineanime.org/index.htm

E-hentai
http://www.e-hentai.net/

Dirty Pair Doujinshi Archive
http://igarashi.burst.net/dp/hentai/hentai.htm

RPG Hentai Hideout
http://rpgh.web1000.com/

Hentaimania
http://rensab.free.fr/v2/aindex.htm

Anime Fanservice Image Gallery
http://anime-fanservice.org/

MakoChan's kawaii, kawaii Hentai-Page ^_^
http://makochan.hentai.at/

Anime Wallpapers.com--Ecchi Wallpapers
http://www.animewallpapers.com/ecchi/

weasl.net
http://www.weasl.net/

4chan
http://www.4chan.net/

2.3 - Fanfiction

The Sakura Lemon Fanfiction Archive
http://anime.muck.com/~sakura/

The Grey Archive
http://www.greyarchive.org/index.html

AdultFanFiction.Net
http://www.adultfanfiction.net/

The Fanfic Revolution
http://www.fanficrevolution.org/

Shadow's Archive
http://www.terisan.com/

Shoujo-Ai Archive
http://www.shoujoai.com/

2.4 - Japanese sites

senbata-RoM CG Arts HP
http://member.nifty.ne.jp/senbata/

ToyBox Online!
http://www.toyboxarts.com/

Tinami
http://www.tinami.com/

EYEBALL'S ANIME CG HOMEPAGE NURIE
http://yomogi.sakura.ne.jp/~eyeball/

LYS Lilin
http://www.cx.sakura.ne.jp/~somi/

h_k's homepage
http://www.asahi-net.or.jp/~tr6h-kjur/

21
http://www.cb21much.com/

a Cellar of Killing Angel
http://www.h4.dion.ne.jp/~arikawa/

Mansion of Murakami water troop
http://ww5.tiki.ne.jp/~msuigun/

takumaru.com
http://takumaru.com/

BODLEYHEAD2000
http://www3.airnet.ne.jp/bhead/

EXCESS HEART
http://www.din.or.jp/~komichi/

The Heat desert of the wolves
http://www.twin.ne.jp/~akr_m/

CAT'S CAFE
http://art.momo-club.com/~neko/

BlueNight
http://www.pleple.com/~bluenight/index.htm

DeepOne
http://www.ne.jp/asahi/deepone/uoto/

E-KENIX
http://www.ax.sakura.ne.jp/~kenix/

Illusion cat (???)
http://ww6.tiki.ne.jp/~nekomimi/

fsippo
http://f1.aaacafe.ne.jp/~noise/

Kuma's Room - Rusty Cage
http://www.bakaweb.com/kuma/

Nyanko Batake
http://www.ai.wakwak.com/~nyaa/

Afternoon Green Tea
http://www2.odn.ne.jp/cap-nemo/index.htm

YuriAiDotCom
http://www.yuriai.com/

Dizzy's room
http://www7.ocn.ne.jp/~hamu/kaiga01.html

MAGI's HOMEPAGE
http://www.h5.dion.ne.jp/~magi/

Iyapopo Site Group
http://red.ribbon.to/~iyapopo/pagex.htm

BLUE BLOOD'S
http://www.fsinet.or.jp/~b-blood/

Charming Square Garden
http://www.os.rim.or.jp/~charm/

EARTH CG Gallery
http://www2e.biglobe.ne.jp/~earth/

GIRL'S SECRET SOCIETY
http://www.cyborg.ne.jp/~redrum/english_index.html

HALF SERIOUS
http://ha.sakura.ne.jp/~koike-ya/eindex.shtml

K-O-High
http://www.highranda.com/

Oshiruko-ya
http://www.cx.sakura.ne.jp/~atchy/

Snake Legs
http://www008.upp.so-net.ne.jp/python/

Tareme Paradise
http://www.taremeparadise.com/

TOTEN's ROOM
http://www.bekkoame.ne.jp/~toten/

Watsukiya Home Page
http://www.watsuki.com/

??? (Kane's Homepage)
http://homepage1.nifty.com/hisitei/

??? (Ribbon's Homepage)
http://red.sakura.ne.jp/~ribbon/

St.Katsudon Web Page
http://www.katsudon.com/

Studio REIREI
http://www.kt.rim.or.jp/~reirei/

????? (Fujio Okamoto's Website)
http://www.lares.dti.ne.jp/~pikineko/

ZOL'S HOMEPAGE
http://www.alles.or.jp/~hamp/

Pornostar - TAMAOKI Benkyo's Website -
http://get-ugly.jp/pornostar/

PINHOLE - KONDOM's official website
http://www.ne.jp/asahi/pinhole/kondom/

Mogudan
http://www.netlaputa.ne.jp/~l20mogue/

Youhei-Kozou's Website "Mercenary Guild"
http://www.sumomo.sakura.ne.jp/~youhei/

Kenta Wolf's CG Gallery WOODY HILL
http://home.att.ne.jp/gold/kenta/

Digital Magic Wave
http://yui.mac-time.ne.jp/home.html

IRODORI
http://red.sakura.ne.jp/~irodori/

Web Graveyard
http://www.cx.sakura.ne.jp/~yn/

KanTORI's CG Illustrations YOUR MARK
http://www.suisen.sakura.ne.jp/~yourmark/

inono (???)
http://www.sainet.or.jp/~inono/

MIKE's ROOM
http://www.t3.rim.or.jp/~mike156/

Impression of MY digital works
http://www.din.or.jp/~yitsuse/

2.5 - Hentai information or review sites

Anime Densetsu Bbs - Asian Game Reviews
http://64.246.58.128/

The Anime Hentai Primer
http://robkelk.ottawa-anime.org/primer/ahprimer.html

Animetric.com
http://www.animetric.com/

Hentai Neko
http://www.hentaineko.com/

Hentai Jump
http://www.hentaijump.net/

2.6 - Commercial Pages

J-List
http://www.jlist.com

Himeya Soft
http://shop.himeya.com/

JAST USA
http://www.jastusa.com/

Peach Princess
http://www.peachprincess.com/

The Anime Corner Store
http://www.animecornerstore.com/

2.7 - Other newsgroups

AGFFH's binaries

General hentai

Yaoi

Pokemon hentai

Sailor Moon hentai

------------------
Section 3: Credits
------------------

v1.0: Junk Pile
v1.1 - 1.14: Ixnorptaskulraf
v1.2: M.W.F.
v2.0+: Nick Jones

End of FAQ. Now go talk about about Tifa's (and Lulu's) breasts. :p

Saber

15 Nov 2003, 10:20:5815/11/2003
nickj...@aol.com (Nick Jones) wrote in

These two links should not be anywhere near one another, thx. One is
the personal site of an egomaniacal faggot who thinks he suddenly owns
the images he scans from animu magazines and refers to himself in the
third person, and the other is a cultural bridge between Japan and the
United States, based on the exchange of image macros, catchphrases,
and underage hentai.

L BOARD NO TAME NI!!

--
This road goes on forever;
I can't do anything but walk along it.

Zanok

15 Nov 2003, 23:22:1215/11/2003
On 15 Nov 2003 10:17:35 GMT, nickj...@aol.com (Nick Jones) wrote:

>4chan
>http://www.4chan.net/

I know that things spread like wildfire on the net, but how did you
find out about 4chan?

--
¤ Zanok of esper.net
¤ The Zanok on AIM

Nick Jones

16 Nov 2003, 02:04:5116/11/2003
Whilst being molested by Orochi Leona, Zanok managed to squeal:

>>4chan
>>http://www.4chan.net/
>
>I know that things spread like wildfire on the net, but how did you
>find out about 4chan?

There's nowhere that people can post pictures of half-naked chicks that I will
not find. It's like a sixth sense.

Actually, I think the link was posted in AGFFH not too long ago. ^_^;;

-Nick
But the psychic thing sounds better...

John C. Watson

16 Nov 2003, 06:20:1116/11/2003
On 11/16/2003 2:04, in article 20031116020451...@mb-m03.aol.com,
"Nick Jones" <nickj...@aol.com> wrote:

> Whilst being molested by Orochi Leona, Zanok managed to squeal:
>
>>> 4chan
>>> http://www.4chan.net/
>>
>> I know that things spread like wildfire on the net, but how did you
>> find out about 4chan?
>
> There's nowhere that people can post pictures of half-naked chicks that I will
> not find. It's like a sixth sense.

> Actually, I think the link was posted in AGFFH not too long ago. ^_^;;

By myself, who heard about it on the Shoujo-Ai Archive around about the 10th
of last month.

--
Ciao,
John

John C. Watson
World Otakunization Project, Amherst Division

<http://admin.engr.wisc.edu/IT/netiq.cfm>