Praise for STONES.WAD

S.P. Harvey

Mar 29, 1994, 11:53:35 AM3/29/94
just finished fooling around with stones.wad, which i snagged from
ocf.unt.edu (pub/incoming). If this is what can be done with deu 5 BETA,
imagine the nifty things we'll be able to do with the 'done' version! My
hat off to whomever created this level! It was a curious feeling, playing
a Doom level where you didn't know _exactly_ what was around each corner :)

back to my own tinkering with deu... still trying to get those bloody
doors to open 8) i guess 'stones' proves it can be done!

--
- harv -
This message brought to you as a public service of my mind. Feel free to