Breeding Grendels

Jalex_australia

Jul 15, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/15/00
Any Body interested in Breeding Grenadels with me? I've got a copy of
Sleek's Muti-Color Beedable Grenades.

K-man547

Jul 15, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/15/00
Jalex_australia wrote in message
<396fd55a$1...@news.iprimus.com.au>...

>Any Body interested in Breeding Grenadels with me? I've
got a copy of
>Sleek's Muti-Color Beedable Grenades.

::Groans, then runs and sheilds himself from the impending
flames::

--
K-man547

Member of the Creatures Book Club!

Owner of:
1 AGC cheese point,
1 AGC Nutterfly,
11 R2K tickle-the-monkey points,
6,000 Excellent Author points

Jon deMalo

Jul 15, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/15/00
On Sat, 15 Jul 2000 07:45:36 -0500, "K-man547" <my...@execpc.com> wrote
about [C2?] Re: Breeding Grendels:

>Jalex_australia wrote in message
><396fd55a$1...@news.iprimus.com.au>...
>>Any Body interested in Breeding Grenadels with me? I've
>got a copy of
>>Sleek's Muti-Color Beedable Grenades.
>>

>::Groans, then runs and sheilds himself from the impending
>flames::

Are Grenadels exploding Grendels or something?

Jon deMalo
-------------------------------------
j...@fullcircuit.com
-------------------------------------
Owner of Midgard: Tales of Albia
http://www.geocities.com/jon_demalo
-------------------------------------

Proud owner of:
1 AGC Nutterfly
1 AGC Cheese Point
5 Tickle-the-Monkey Points
300 Great Author Points
60 Great Joke Points

Keeper of the Greased Ferrets
Official AGC Folklore Dude
Lord of the New Vikings
President of the "Cannibals Are People Too" Society
Owner of the thermo-nuclear ultra-atomic scorched-earth total-annihilation mega-death evil bone-crushing heat-seeking exploding patented muhahaha kill-kill-kill die-die-die gun.

Ask me about Santa Monkey!

"There are three rules for writing the novel. Unfortunately no-one knows what they are."
- W. Somerset Maugham

Dilbert: "We need to test it on someone expendable first."
Dogbert: "Ratbert!"

"In space, no-one can here you say bibble"
- www.uncovered.co.uk

"The Elves! The Elves!"
- Bart Simpson, The Simpsons

And now, the moment you've all been waiting for, my new quote!

"Mocking the power of coffee in AGC = bad idea."
- Luke Whitmore

Danny

Jul 15, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/15/00
>Any Body interested in Breeding Grenadels with me? I've got a copy of
>Sleek's Muti-Color Beedable Grenades.

I'll help ya ;)! But what Creatures are you talking about? I have all of em,
so it doesnt matter, im just wonderin which one you're doin it for.

The Shee are watching.......
(<((<>.(<>.<>).<>))>)

*~~Danny~~*
Basb...@aol.com

Come Visit the Creatures Nest!
http://members.tripod.com/basbal86

Cati

Jul 15, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/15/00

Jalex_australia <Jalex_a...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> Any Body interested in Breeding Grenadels with me? I've got a copy of
> Sleek's Muti-Color Beedable Grenades.

::looks over the post once:: Ok,grenades,whatever. Too lazy to help. ::does
a double take:: Breedable Grenades. Muti-Color. By Sleek. Ok,I've put off
having my eyes checked for long enough. ::reads it a third time:: ::cracks
up laughing::

--
Cati
Cati's Creatures: http://cati.virtualave.net

Uttar

Jul 16, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/16/00
LOL! Breedable Grenades!

Uttar

Jon deMalo

Jul 16, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/16/00
On Sun, 16 Jul 2000 14:45:00 +0200, "Uttar" <ut...@skynet.be> wrote
about Re: Breeding Grendels:

>LOL! Breedable Grenades!

It's a thought... Grendels for C3 which explode when they come into a
restricted terrarium, like the Norn terrarium.

Luke Whitmore

Jul 16, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/16/00
>> Any Body interested in Breeding Grenadels with me? I've got a copy of
>> Sleek's Muti-Color Beedable Grenades.
>

>::looks over the post once:: Ok,grenades,whatever. Too lazy to help. ::does
>a double take:: Breedable Grenades. Muti-Color. By Sleek. Ok,I've put off
>having my eyes checked for long enough. ::reads it a third time:: ::cracks
>up laughing::

They're not Breedable, they're Beedable.

-- Luke T. Whitmore --
Sharp of eye, quick of hand, short of cash.
Owner of:
3½ R2K Tickle-The-Monkey Points
3,000 Excellent Author Points
A black belt in Feng Shui

Distributor of OBEs
The Criminal Mastermind behind the Spell Cheka

HeadrickNet UK - http://www.geocities.com/headricknet

"People say that I'm crazy,
But I'm not that way inclined,
I know what I know, and I'll happily show,
That madness is all in the mind."
- Madness

"Doesn't 'fast' mean not eating? So how can you have 'fast food'? And how much
would I have to eat before I starved to death?"
- Dogbert

Cati

Jul 16, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/16/00

Luke Whitmore <geck...@aol.com> wrote in message

> >::looks over the post once:: Ok,grenades,whatever. Too lazy to help.
::does
> >a double take:: Breedable Grenades. Muti-Color. By Sleek. Ok,I've put
off
> >having my eyes checked for long enough. ::reads it a third time::
::cracks
> >up laughing::
>
> They're not Breedable, they're Beedable.
>

> -- Luke T. Whitmore --
> Sharp of eye, quick of hand, short of cash.

And just what does Beedable mean?

Luke T. Whitmore

Jul 16, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/16/00

> > They're not Breedable, they're Beedable.
>
> And just what does Beedable mean?

I assume it means they can beed.

-- Luke T. Whitmore --
Sharp of eye, quick of hand, short of cash.

Owner of:
3½ R2K Tickle-The-Monkey Points
3,000 Excellent Author Points
A black belt in Feng Shui

Distributor of OBEs
The Criminal Mastermind behind the Spell Cheka

"People say that I'm crazy,
But I'm not that way inclined,
I know what I know, and I'll happily show,
That madness is all in the mind."
- Madness

"Doesn't 'fast' mean not eating? So how can you have 'fast food'? And
how much would I have to eat before I starved to death?"
- Dogbert

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

Shazza

Jul 17, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/17/00

Luke T. Whitmore wrote in message <8ktask$h4p$1...@nnrp1.deja.com>...

>> > They're not Breedable, they're Beedable.
>>
>> And just what does Beedable mean?
>
>I assume it means they can beed.

You mean that lots of little beeds pop out all over and they then explode?
Sooooo cool!

I want a beedable exploding grendel!

Shazza
http://www.downunder.homecreatures.com/
Member of the AGC Order of Pnippers
"Go Forth and <Pnip>!"
Keeper of the AGC Nutterflies.
Owner of 1 AGC Cheese Point.
Owner of 5 Tickle-the-monkey points.
Owner of 1 Party Pack o' Greased Ferrets.
~sailes*AT*burcom dot com dot au~

Jon deMalo

Jul 17, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/17/00
On Mon, 17 Jul 2000 11:38:16 +1000, "Shazza"
<grendels@the_norns_party.com> wrote about Re: Breeding Grendels:

>>> And just what does Beedable mean?
>>
>>I assume it means they can beed.
>>

>You mean that lots of little beeds pop out all over and they then explode?
>Sooooo cool!
>
>I want a beedable exploding grendel!

Why not make them? You could have them as Norn-Friendly and use them
to drive away mean Grendels with their exploding beads.

Jon deMalo
-------------------------------------
j...@fullcircuit.com
-------------------------------------
Owner of Midgard: Tales of Albia
http://www.geocities.com/jon_demalo
-------------------------------------

Ask me about Santa Monkey!

Jasp

Jul 17, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/17/00

Cati <ett...@earthlink.net> wrote in message

> Jalex_australia <Jalex_a...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> > Any Body interested in Breeding Grenadels with me? I've got a copy of
> > Sleek's Muti-Color Beedable Grenades.
>

> ::looks over the post once:: Ok,grenades,whatever. Too lazy to help.
::does
> a double take:: Breedable Grenades. Muti-Color. By Sleek. Ok,I've put off
> having my eyes checked for long enough. ::reads it a third time:: ::cracks
> up laughing::

No Beedable grenades, there is a differance. (Note: I'm not making fun of
your spelling, Mine is just as bad, and that stupid spell checker dosn't
work)

--
A splendid Post from Jasp,

--
"I don't suffer from insanity,
I enjoy every minute of it!"

jtryspice98

Jul 18, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/18/00
> Are Grenadels exploding Grendels or something?

LOL...

--
jtryspice98/ Gum Tree/ Joel Try
Albia Apexes