441 header too long Eternal- September

D. Arlington

Feb 6, 2011, 12:07:46 AM2/6/11
What does a "441 header too long" error mean? I'm using Eternal-September
and never got this error before. How the heck is a "header" shortened?
Where is the header that's too long located?

Can someone explain this so I can keep using this NSP? All I get these past
few days is the same error when trying to post.

VanguardLH

Feb 6, 2011, 12:47:42 AM2/6/11
D. Arlington wrote:

I'm wondering if you configured your newsreader (Windows Mail, probably
running on Vista) to post using HTML instead of plain text or if the
encoding is wrong. I've never used WM to know how to configure it.
Check its news sending format is plain text, automatically wrap long
lines at 76 chars, or less, and see if switching between MIME or
UUencode format helps. Usually format should be set to MIME but with
encoding set to "None".

If your current NSP peers the eternal-september.* groups then you could
try posting there for help. AIOE may not peer those groups but Albasani
does. See their contact web page if you want to ask the NSP directly
for help:

http://eternal-september.org/index.php?showpage=contact&language=en

You could also try the e-mail addresses listed in the domain's
registration information.

441 is a general article submission rejection status. It can be used to
report a slew of differnt problems. I've seen it report in its comment
field that the user was "not allowed to post". Sometimes all the
comment says is "posting failed". Sometimes the comment says the post
is not wanted by the server (doesn't meet their quota or content
filtering). All you really know is that this status was generated AFTER
the server accepted the post and then decided to reject it; i.e., this
status is returned after the article is sent.

JeffRelf.F-M.FM

Feb 6, 2011, 12:47:31 AM2/6/11
You ( D. Arlington ) wrote:
<<  What does a "441 header too long"  error mean?
    I'm using Eternal-September and never got this error before.

    How the heck is a "header" shortened?
    Where is the header that's too long located? >>

Maybe the title of your post ( the "Subject:" line ) was too long.
More likely, Eternal-September fucked up.

The header of your post looks like this:

  groups.google.com/group/alt.free.newsservers/msg/c656b01c82ad1f41?dmode=source

  From:                 "D. Arlington" <D.A.@invalid.invalid>
  Newsgroups:           alt.free.newsservers
  Subject:              441 header too long   Eternal- September
  Date:                 Sat, 5 Feb 2011 23:07:46 -0600

◀▶ Superior Usenet Servers ◀▶

Servers that won't give you posting privileges have serious problems.
I lay my money down, I discover how bad the server is, then I move on.

I've tried "usEast.newsDemon.COM:443", it sucks.
Like most binary servers, it's slow to respond, it times out.

Better to use Text/HTML·only servers like Glorb ( newsRead.Glorb.COM:80 ),
Tioat ( Tioat.NET:119 ) and Individual.NET.
I like Glorb's unfiltered version, Tioat filters·out my ·friends· !

When I need to download a years·old post,
I use BlockNews ( usNews.BlockNews.NET:119, 3 dollars for ·life·* )
or Usenet-News ( News.US.Usenet-News.NET:443, 2 dollars for ·life·* ).
[ *: a non·expiring block, a "Readnews.COM" reSeller ]

Tioat, BlockNews and Usenet-News ( not Glorb )
let me post an email·free “From:” line ( no '@' required ).

  '@' in the “From:” line is ludicrous...
  ― if the address is real, it will be killed by spam.
  ― if the address is fake, the address itself is spam.

P.S. "The Ricky Gervais Show" ( HBO ) is lot like Usenet, check it out:

  torrents.thepiratebay.org/6151124/The_Ricky_Gervais_Show_S02E04_Onion_HDTV_XviD-FQM_%5Beztv%5D.6151124.TPB.torrent

Aioe

Feb 6, 2011, 3:11:17 AM2/6/11
VanguardLH wrote:

> AIOE may not peer those groups

aioe.org carries them

Mike Easter

Feb 6, 2011, 7:58:34 AM2/6/11
D. Arlington wrote:

> What does a "441 header too long" error mean? I'm using

I wonder if you are describing the problem resulting from a long
References line. I thought that problem gave a different kind of error.

Your WM is a derivative of OE which is 'notorious' for handling long
References lines in the header badly.

You can demonstrate a workaround solution to the problem by saving a
news message which fails to transmit because of header too long.

Use a text editor like Notepad to remove a lot of message id/s from the
References line. Leave the first one and several of the last ones and
remove the bulk of the ones between.

Then your send of the same message with less References will work.

WM has some other deficiencies as well.

--
Mike Easter

Ray Banana

Feb 6, 2011, 8:31:46 AM2/6/11
On 6368 September 1993, D. Arlington wrote:

> What does a "441 header too long" error mean? I'm using
> Eternal-September and never got this error before.

It means that the length of a single header line in your post exceeds
the allowed maximum of 998 characters.

> How the heck is a "header" shortened?

By "folding" it into multiple lines, each of them with a maximum of 998
characters. Please refer to RFC5536 for the complete technical
specification:

,-----------------------------------------------------------------------

`------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc5536

> Where is the header that's too long located?

Most probably in your newsreader's outbox. You might want to check it
for a stuck article containing a corrupted header line.

> Can someone explain this so I can keep using this NSP? All I get
> these past few days is the same error when trying to post.

It is my assumption that the problem is caused by a single corrupt
posting in your outbox that your newsreader tries to repost every time
you post a new article. That means that other articles should get
posted, while you still receive the "411 Header line too long" for the
broken article.

--
Time flies like an arrow, fruit flies like a Banana.
http://www.eternal-september.org

JeffRelf.F-M.FM

Feb 6, 2011, 9:42:05 AM2/6/11
Windows Mail ( for Vista, not Windows 7 )
keeps the "References:" line below 998 characters.

Why does Eternal-September report “ 441 header too long ”, not:
“ 441 "Subject:" line exceeds 998 characters ” ?

Why not allow the long line, Ray Banana, instead of returning 441 ?

[...]

D. Arlington

Feb 6, 2011, 11:01:10 AM2/6/11

"Mike Easter" <Mi...@ster.invalid> wrote in message

> D. Arlington wrote:
>
>> What does a "441 header too long" error mean? I'm using
>> Eternal-September and never got this error before. How the heck is a
>> "header" shortened? Where is the header that's too long located?
>>
>> Can someone explain this so I can keep using this NSP? All I get these
>> past few days is the same error when trying to post.
>
> I wonder if you are describing the problem resulting from a long
> References line. I thought that problem gave a different kind of error.
>
> Your WM is a derivative of OE which is 'notorious' for handling long
> References lines in the header badly.

It's never happened before. Why would these header lines suddenly, out of
the blue, start being too long?

> You can demonstrate a workaround solution to the problem by saving a news
> message which fails to transmit because of header too long.
>
> Use a text editor like Notepad to remove a lot of message id/s from the
> References line. Leave the first one and several of the last ones and
> remove the bulk of the ones between.

How are they reinserted in the headers after being removed?

> Then your send of the same message with less References will work.
>
> WM has some other deficiencies as well.

They all do, that's why I haven't bothered to switch to something else.

> --
> Mike Easter

D. Arlington

Feb 6, 2011, 11:01:10 AM2/6/11

"Mike Easter" <Mi...@ster.invalid> wrote in message
> D. Arlington wrote:
>
>> What does a "441 header too long" error mean? I'm using
>> Eternal-September and never got this error before. How the heck is a
>> "header" shortened? Where is the header that's too long located?
>>
>> Can someone explain this so I can keep using this NSP? All I get these
>> past few days is the same error when trying to post.
>
> I wonder if you are describing the problem resulting from a long
> References line. I thought that problem gave a different kind of error.
>
> Your WM is a derivative of OE which is 'notorious' for handling long
> References lines in the header badly.

It's never happened before. Why would these header lines suddenly, out of

the blue, start being too long?

> You can demonstrate a workaround solution to the problem by saving a news
> message which fails to transmit because of header too long.
>
> Use a text editor like Notepad to remove a lot of message id/s from the
> References line. Leave the first one and several of the last ones and
> remove the bulk of the ones between.

How are they reinserted in the headers after being removed?

> Then your send of the same message with less References will work.
>
> WM has some other deficiencies as well.

They all do, that's why I haven't bothered to switch to something else.

> --
> Mike Easter

D. Arlington

Feb 6, 2011, 11:23:58 AM2/6/11

"Ray Banana" <ray...@banana.shacknet.nu> wrote in message

> On 6368 September 1993, D. Arlington wrote:
>
>> What does a "441 header too long" error mean? I'm using
>> Eternal-September and never got this error before.
>
> It means that the length of a single header line in your post exceeds
> the allowed maximum of 998 characters.
>
>> How the heck is a "header" shortened?
>
> By "folding" it into multiple lines, each of them with a maximum of 998
> characters. Please refer to RFC5536 for the complete technical
> specification:

I have no idea how to remove a header and replace it.

> ,-----------------------------------------------------------------------
> |
> | o Compliant software MUST NOT generate (but MAY accept) header field
> | lines of more than 998 octets. This is the only limit on the
> | length of a header field line prescribed by this standard.
> | However, specific rules to the contrary may apply in particular
> | cases (for example, according to [RFC2047], lines of a header
> | field containing encoded words are limited to 76 octets).
> | [USEAGE] includes suggested limits for convenience of display by
> | user agents.
> |
> | NOTE: As stated in [RFC5322], there is NO restriction on the
> | number of lines into which a header field may be split, and
> | hence there is NO restriction on the total length of a header
> | field (in particular it may, by suitable folding, be made to
> | exceed the 998-octet restriction pertaining to a single header
> | field line).
> |
> `------------------------------------------------------------------------
>
> http://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc5536

The above is too technical for me to understand. It's way over my head. I'm
just a reader and poster.

>> Where is the header that's too long located?
>
> Most probably in your newsreader's outbox. You might want to check it
> for a stuck article containing a corrupted header line.
>
>> Can someone explain this so I can keep using this NSP? All I get
>> these past few days is the same error when trying to post.
>
> It is my assumption that the problem is caused by a single corrupt
> posting in your outbox that your newsreader tries to repost every time
> you post a new article. That means that other articles should get
> posted, while you still receive the "411 Header line too long" for the
> broken article.

There's nothing stuck in the mailbox. I know that happens at times. I
usually just change the NSP, delete the original and all is well. :^)

Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.

Feb 6, 2011, 12:09:43 PM2/6/11
"D. Arlington" <D.Arl...@invalid.invalid> wrote in message

Shut up, Seamus MacRae!

--
Gregory Hall

D.Arlington

Feb 6, 2011, 12:26:28 PM2/6/11

"Ray Banana" <ray...@banana.shacknet.nu> wrote in message

There in as message jammed in the outbox that I tried to send using your
service. But it's invisable so how do I delete it? Wheen I try to post I
get the same error. It's trying to post that message although I already
deleted it. My other PC is really fucked now - I had to borrow this laptop
to post here. I can't post to any NGs with that invisable message jamming
the outbox.

Mike Easter

Feb 6, 2011, 12:29:58 PM2/6/11
D. Arlington wrote:
> "Mike Easter"
>> D. Arlington wrote:

>>> What does a "441 header too long" error mean?

>> Your WM is a derivative of OE which is 'notorious' for handling long

>> References lines in the header badly.
>
> It's never happened before. Why would these header lines suddenly, out
> of the blue, start being too long?

The problem that OE/WM creates for itself with the References line
requires exactly the right mix of ingredients which apparently you have
never brewed for it before.

It requires there being a long enough thread which hasn't been correctly
folded by some other agents to help OE deal with its problem.

> How are they reinserted in the headers after being removed?

They aren't reinserted. All of those mid/s in the References line aren't
really necessary. They are 'removable'. You just need to keep enough of
them as described.

>> WM has some other deficiencies as well.
>
> They all do, that's why I haven't bothered to switch to something else.
>

>> --
>> Mike Easter

Since your WM doesn't autotrim sig lines, you have an 'obligation' to
manually trim the untrimmed sig as well as manually trimming all of the
other quoted lines which you aren't directly replying to.

--
Mike Easter

D.Arlington

Feb 6, 2011, 12:34:56 PM2/6/11

"VanguardLH" <V...@nguard.LH> wrote in message

> D. Arlington wrote:
>
>> What does a "441 header too long" error mean? I'm using
>> Eternal-September
>> and never got this error before. How the heck is a "header" shortened?
>> Where is the header that's too long located?
>>
>> Can someone explain this so I can keep using this NSP? All I get these
>> past
>> few days is the same error when trying to post.
>
> I'm wondering if you configured your newsreader (Windows Mail, probably
> running on Vista) to post using HTML instead of plain text or if the
> encoding is wrong. I've never used WM to know how to configure it.
> Check its news sending format is plain text, automatically wrap long
> lines at 76 chars, or less, and see if switching between MIME or
> UUencode format helps. Usually format should be set to MIME but with
> encoding set to "None".

It's set to text when using Usenet. The damn message sent to
Eternal-September, although deleted, is jamming the botbox. I have no way to
get rid of it as I already deleted it. Using Windows Explorer I can't find
the outbox for WM under Programs. How Do I find it and get rid of the damn
thing?

D.Arlington

Feb 6, 2011, 12:56:12 PM2/6/11

> D. Arlington wrote:

>>> Your WM is a derivative of OE which is 'notorious' for handling long
>>> References lines in the header badly.
>>
>> It's never happened before. Why would these header lines suddenly, out of
>> the blue, start being too long?
>
> The problem that OE/WM creates for itself with the References line
> requires exactly the right mix of ingredients which apparently you have
> never brewed for it before.
>
> It requires there being a long enough thread which hasn't been correctly
> folded by some other agents to help OE deal with its problem.
>
>> How are they reinserted in the headers after being removed?
>
> They aren't reinserted. All of those mid/s in the References line aren't
> really necessary. They are 'removable'. You just need to keep enough of
> them as described.

How do I go about removing them if this happens again? It only happened with
Eternal-September. I see no way to remove anything from a header. How is
the header accessed?

>>> WM has some other deficiencies as well.
>>
>> They all do, that's why I haven't bothered to switch to something else.
>>

>>> --
>>> Mike Easter
>
> Since your WM doesn't autotrim sig lines, you have an 'obligation' to
> manually trim the untrimmed sig as well as manually trimming all of the
> other quoted lines which you aren't directly replying to.

What is the sigline and how is it trimmmed when using ES as an NSP?

> --
> Mike Easter

Mike Easter

Feb 6, 2011, 1:17:57 PM2/6/11
"D.Arlington"

> There in as message jammed in the outbox that I tried to send using your
> service. But it's invisable so how do I delete it?

WM/ <folder view> select Outbox in folder pane - View menu/ Current view
item/ check Show all messages

Then select the unsent message in the outbox and delete it.

The folder view is achieved with View menu/ Layout item/ Basic section -
check Folder list

> I can't post to any NGs with that invisable message jamming the outbox.

--
Mike Easter

D.Arlington

Feb 6, 2011, 1:32:17 PM2/6/11

> "D.Arlington"
>
>> There in as message jammed in the outbox that I tried to send using your
>> service. But it's invisable so how do I delete it?
>
> WM/ <folder view> select Outbox in folder pane - View menu/ Current view
> item/ check Show all messages
>
> Then select the unsent message in the outbox and delete it.

Ok I found it. Sorry, Had to highlight outbox. Did what you said and no
messages showed. The outbox is empty.

D.Arlington

Feb 6, 2011, 1:28:23 PM2/6/11

"Mike Easter" <Mi...@ster.invalid> wrote in message
> "D.Arlington"
>
>> There in as message jammed in the outbox that I tried to send using your
>> service. But it's invisable so how do I delete it?
>
> WM/ <folder view> select Outbox in folder pane - View menu/ Current view
> item/ check Show all messages

There is no "menu" choice under View. There is no Current View items. That
choice doesn't exist under the View button dropdown menu. What am I doing
wrong that it is not there?

> Then select the unsent message in the outbox and delete it.

There is nothing in the outbox.

> The folder view is achieved with View menu/ Layout item/ Basic section -
> check Folder list

Nothing like that is under the view Button in WM.

Mike Easter

Feb 6, 2011, 1:39:18 PM2/6/11
"D.Arlington"

> Ok I found it. Sorry, Had to highlight outbox. Did what you said and
> no messages showed. The outbox is empty.

What happens if you go to Tools/ Send & Receive/ Send all ?

--
Mike Easter

Orange Green

Feb 6, 2011, 1:58:17 PM2/6/11
On 06/02/2011 12:09 PM, Sir Gregory Hall, Esq. wrote:
> "D. Arlington"<D.Arl...@invalid.invalid> wrote in message
>> There's nothing stuck in the mailbox. I know that happens at times. I
>> usually just change the NSP, delete the original and all is well. :^)
>
> Shut up, Seamus MacRae!

Who is "Seamus MacRae", Hall? There is nobody in this newsgroup using
that alias.

VanguardLH

Feb 6, 2011, 3:01:50 PM2/6/11
D.Arlington wrote:

> VanguardLH wrote ...

>> D. Arlington wrote:
>>
>>> What does a "441 header too long" error mean? I'm using
>>> Eternal-September and never got this error before. How the heck is
>>> a "header" shortened? Where is the header that's too long located?
>>>
>>> Can someone explain this so I can keep using this NSP? All I get
>>> these past few days is the same error when trying to post.
>>
>> I'm wondering if you configured your newsreader (Windows Mail,
>> probably running on Vista) to post using HTML instead of plain text
>> or if the encoding is wrong. I've never used WM to know how to
>> configure it. Check its news sending format is plain text,
>> automatically wrap long lines at 76 chars, or less, and see if
>> switching between MIME or UUencode format helps. Usually format
>> should be set to MIME but with encoding set to "None".
>
> It's set to text when using Usenet. The damn message sent to
> Eternal-September, although deleted, is jamming the botbox. I have no
> way to get rid of it as I already deleted it. Using Windows Explorer
> I can't find the outbox for WM under Programs. How Do I find it and
> get rid of the damn thing?

The stuck item is a whole different problem than what you asked about
here. Go read your other new post where I replied there (despite you
thinking the NSP was going to fix a problem in your local client).

VanguardLH

Feb 6, 2011, 3:08:46 PM2/6/11
D. Arlington wrote:

> Mike Easter wrote ...

>> D. Arlington wrote:
>>
>>> What does a "441 header too long" error mean? I'm using
>>> Eternal-September and never got this error before. How the heck is
>>> a "header" shortened? Where is the header that's too long located?
>>

>> I wonder if you are describing the problem resulting from a long
>> References line. I thought that problem gave a different kind of
>> error. Your WM is a derivative of OE which is 'notorious' for
>> handling long References lines in the header badly.
>
> It's never happened before. Why would these header lines suddenly,
> out of the blue, start being too long?

Depends on how far down into a subthread you choose to reply. The
References header tracks the hierarchy of posts from the original down
through the replies to the post you were looking at and to which you
chose to reply. Each item in the References header is the Message-ID
header's value for the parent post of a reply. Some MIDs are rather
long, especially considering that users can configure their own clients
to insert the value rather than let the NNTP server generate one.

Per some RFC, the maximum allowed length for any headers is 998
characters. This is for historical reasons since some older gear used
to truncate headers longer than that. That's a physical line length.
Some headers will wrap to another physical line to avoid getting too
long. I don't know if clients expect multi-line entries for the
References header.

Per your other new post, the problem appears a stuck item that you keep
trying to resend and the server is issuing a 441 error status. As I
mentioned, that is a general article submission error and can be
triggered by more causes than the comment string included with the
status. So it looks like you are trying to resubmit the same article
which the NNTP server is rejecting. The 441 status is correct (as far
as the server is concerned) but the comment can be misleading (as it
may not address the actual problem.

Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.

Feb 6, 2011, 5:14:57 PM2/6/11
"Orange Green" <og_b...@netmail.zoog.com.au> wrote in message

Yes, D.Arlington is the same Rube who used to post as Seamus MacRae until he
got his NSP yanked out from under his big clown feet.

--
Gregory Hall

D.Arlington

Feb 6, 2011, 6:13:05 PM2/6/11

"Mike Easter" <Mi...@ster.invalid> wrote in message

My email came down. The other folders are empty. It looks like the problem
may be solved. But there is no way, and I checked, to make changes to the
headers of email or messages to Usenet. Using aioe and ett.com.ua, several
messages just went out without a problem. :)

Maybe "send all" did it. I'm afraid to try Eternal-September nad it's one
of my favorites.

> --
> Mike Easter

Orange Green

Feb 6, 2011, 6:24:12 PM2/6/11

Who is "Rube", Hall? There is nobody in this newsgroup using that alias.

Mike Easter

Feb 6, 2011, 6:25:35 PM2/6/11
D.Arlington wrote:
> "Mike Easter"
>> What happens if you go to Tools/ Send & Receive/ Send all ?
>
> My email came down.

Send all is not the same as Receive all or send and receive. I don't
think you follow instructions explicitly.

> The other folders are empty. It looks like the problem may be
> solved.

Good.

> But there is no way, and I checked, to make changes to the headers of
> email or messages to Usenet.

You are telling the person who told you how to change the References
line that there is no way to make changes to a header?

Let me explain it to you again. Read carefully.

When you are 'looking at' a message which did not send, such as a
message which did not go out to the e-s server, you are looking at it
somewhere, logically the outbox where a message sits which has been
'sent' but which failed the send.

That message can be saved as a filename.nws file. That filename.nws is a
plain text file. The plain text file can be opened with a text editor
such as Notepad. Having opened the plain text file, you can read
everything in it and edit everything in it, including the header line
named References.

A References line is full of message id/s delimited by <message-id>. An
'overloaded' References line has a lot of them which OE or WM handles
poorly. You need to get rid of a lot of them. Keep the first one, delete
all of the rest except for the last 5 and then save the altered file as
filename.nws again.

Then you can open that file by doubleclicking it and it will open in WM.
From that condition, you are 'holding' the modified filename.nws and
you can send it as it was originally created which would go to the e-s
news server.

> I'm afraid to try Eternal-September nad it's one of my favorites.

You can be afraid of whatever you choose to be afraid of. Breaking
things and fixing them back again is good for you.

--
Mike Easter

vg4cysss7001

Feb 8, 2011, 5:23:46 AM2/8/11
In article <8r7k7s...@mid.individual.net>, Mike Easter
<Mi...@ster.invalid> writes
Thank you Mike, for being 'there'.
You are a clever b*gger and I may need your help some day.

[Posted with Turnpike, which knocks spots off all the other pretenders!
:-)]
--
Misha
"Bear in mind that depression is anger without enthusiasm,

VanguardLH

Feb 8, 2011, 6:48:17 AM2/8/11
vg4cysss7001 wrote:

> [Posted with Turnpike, which knocks spots off all the other pretenders!
> :-)]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turnpike_(software)
http://knowledgebase.demon.net/category/technical-support/turnpike/

Looks like it runs as an extension to Windows Explorer thusly there was
no development to provide its own GUI other than to add object
contextual buttons to the toolbar.

Turnpike is a "better than nothing" choice. It's not better than the
contenders by a long shot. Aiming to be better than Outlook Express
isn't a very high bar to exceed. Tis hard to find a newsreader that
doesn't exceed OE in functionality. Once you decide to move away from
OE, there are lots of choices that are better. Turnpike may be one of
them but I see nothing that excels it beyond other choices.

Might I later trial TurnPike when I again review the choices for
newsreaders? Hmm, probably not. I don't know why vg4 thinks Turnpike
is so much better than the "other contenders" (which apparently only
refers to OE). Starting it requires a login (perhaps to Demon.net). No
thanks, not going to subscribe to a particular ISP to use a newsreader,
or not let me in until I log into an e-mail or news account first. If
you do a custom install and chose not to install their Connect app then
you cannot create "user" files that Turnpike needs to start. That is,
you need a separate config utility before you can even run Turnpike.
You have to go into Connect and then back into Turnpike. The choices in
Connect are to use or create a Demon.net dial-up account or go buy a
"universal" license to let it connect elsewhere. Haven't a clue why the
fuck this program even needs to know who is your ISP which is irrelevant
to any Internet-facing program. They're just the pipe to somewhere else
where you do want to connect. Looks like sales junk in disguise.

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

JeffRelf.F-M.FM

Feb 8, 2011, 9:40:05 PM2/8/11
Eternal·Sep says, "441 header too long";
but it's a ·line· that's too long, not the header.

Ray Banana should know about that,
and he should issue a better error message.

D. Arlington uses Vista's "Windows Mail",
as do millions of people, from every part of the globe,
including Russia and China.

Windows Mail keeps the "References:" line below 998, that's a fact.
So what line was over 998 ? the "Subject:" line ?

Eternal·Sep should just allow it, it's still a ·valid· post;
while Ray Banana might not like the post, others may well disagree.

This is yet another reason why Glorb ( unfiltered version )
is better than Eternal·Sep.  ( "Tioat.NET:119" is also better )

  www.Glorb.COM/usenet.php
  [ Click on the "Contact Us" ]
  Once signed up, use "newsRead.Glorb.COM:80".